Should America Pay Reperations
Slavery

Elkhorn City, KY

#47 Apr 14, 2013
lol wrote:
They should have used Mexicans, it wouldn't have took as many. 1 mexican would do the work of 5 blacks. Left those saps over in Africa, America would not be trillions in debt for foodstamps, cell phones, section 8, child support & so on.
You should be ashamed of Slavery.
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#48 Apr 14, 2013
Oh I am ashamed of slavery, they thought 5 blacks would out work 1 mexican. That's shameful!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 Apr 14, 2013
lol wrote:
Oh I am ashamed of slavery, they thought 5 blacks would out work 1 mexican. That's shameful!!
You should be ashamed.
Just Saying

United States

#50 Apr 14, 2013
This is a free country so if you think they need paid go ahead.
Master

Germany

#52 Apr 14, 2013
C'mon blacks pay back all you have mooched and stole for the past 100 or so years you thieving bastards.
Master

Providence, UT

#54 Apr 15, 2013
Pay Up wrote:
<quoted text>You owe them Billions you racist pos.
They owe the American tax payer trillions for all their freebies through the years you tree swinging,banana eating,monkey boy.
Free Zimmerman

Buffalo, NY

#57 Apr 15, 2013
Pay Up wrote:
<quoted text>Pay up you Slave owning imbecile.
You should never call a white man an imbecile after all it was the black man that was made slaves.The white man was smart enough to figure out how to exploit them.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#58 Apr 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed.
But you are ashamed of being black!!!! Lmfao u pos
wtf boyfriend

Grovetown, GA

#63 Apr 16, 2013
Me and wtf love rods
wtf

Kansas City, MO

#66 Apr 17, 2013
Pay all of us lazy azzed blacks now.We are owed millions.

“These are the good old days.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#67 Apr 17, 2013
Sure why not. Right after we pay the Indians for occupying their lands.
Back To Africa

Richmond, KY

#68 Apr 18, 2013
The original proposal was 40 acres and a mule but it didn't say where! Give each family if you can find their daddy 40 acres and a mule or horse in Africa. They like to call themselves afro americans, send them back to africa. They rode the boat over they can ride the boat back!
Pay Up America

Shelbiana, KY

#72 May 19, 2013
Pay all Blacks the Millions you owe now.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#73 May 19, 2013
Pay Up America wrote:
Pay all Blacks the Millions you owe now.
Pay up my ass!! We are every payday they get our tax money for their free phones, section 8 housing
(ghettos that look like a primate zoo, but one can't blame their natural instinct/habitat to hang together. LOL "hang" oh like chimps of course), food stamps, soon health care and the GD White House!!
By all means if they don't like America and want to bitch and moan then they are 'free' to leave for their Homeland of the Congo.ASAP!!!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#74 May 20, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay up my ass!! We are every payday they get our tax money for their free phones, section 8 housing
(ghettos that look like a primate zoo, but one can't blame their natural instinct/habitat to hang together. LOL "hang" oh like chimps of course), food stamps, soon health care and the GD White House!!
By all means if they don't like America and want to bitch and moan then they are 'free' to leave for their Homeland of the Congo.ASAP!!!
You silly pos pay up now!!!
what

Pikeville, KY

#75 May 20, 2013
as soon as the blacks can give us a time card with how many hrs they were as a slave we will compensate them with the same amount that federal worker gets paid by the hour. and since none of them were slaves. all should be good for them if we agree to pay them for every hr they worked. if they didnt work as a slave they dont deserve anything.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#77 May 21, 2013
what wrote:
as soon as the blacks can give us a time card with how many hrs they were as a slave we will compensate them with the same amount that federal worker gets paid by the hour. and since none of them were slaves. all should be good for them if we agree to pay them for every hr they worked. if they didnt work as a slave they dont deserve anything.
The Blacks were kidnapped and brought here as Slaves and bred like Cattle for 200 years you ignorant pos.

Pay up now!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#79 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Blacks were kidnapped and brought here as Slaves and bred like Cattle for 200 years you ignorant pos.
Pay up now!
and they should thank us for not living a world of hunger too. i doubt they would like their situation if they hadnt been "kidnapped". and its not kidnapping when they were traded for guns and other goods by their leaders. learn some history and then come back.
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

United States

#80 May 21, 2013
And a 1......and a 4...and a ching, ching, potato!!!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#81 May 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
and they should thank us for not living a world of hunger too. i doubt they would like their situation if they hadnt been "kidnapped". and its not kidnapping when they were traded for guns and other goods by their leaders. learn some history and then come back.
So the White Christian Slave Traders did the right thing and owned them???.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 9 min destroy the swamp 4,683
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 1 hr evil channels and... 4
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr peace award 24
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 36,705
amy bryant 2 hr Jeff 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 163,729
Russians paid Clintons 500k 3 hr Jessica 31
Pam May 4 hr TheRichMan 13
If you voted for Pres. Trump 11 hr the way it is 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages