did anyone need a law officer today?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
illegal foreclosiure

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2014
Because they were all watching the courthouse protecting the theft ring. That or that liar on division or his ex partner who also paid a visit. But now who knows the truth?? That's right. The chief whose job description includes the oath to protect the constitution of the united states of america
question

London, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2014
In detail,what exactly happened today???
were not

Thelma, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2014
illegal foreclosiure wrote:
Because they were all watching the courthouse protecting the theft ring. That or that liar on division or his ex partner who also paid a visit. But now who knows the truth?? That's right. The chief whose job description includes the oath to protect the constitution of the united states of america
No, they were not all there. I was out today and saw numerous officers in various parts of Pikeville.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2014
I saw 4 on Marrowbone and 2 at Food City at Shelby. So, they were not all there.
who cares

London, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2014
Why would anyone care or take up for them.
illegal foreclosiure

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Lord they WERE. All unmarked all in full uniform. Go getcha a copy of the video
were not

Thelma, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2014
who cares wrote:
Why would anyone care or take up for them.
Because they were out working, not focusing their day on illegal foreclosures fantasies.
illegal foreclosiure

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Ha haha you wish maybe they smell that share of the BANA millions they just scored more on this one I believe these fellas know it's a long time til November and silence WILL be bought because top dog he will not fall,

Couple pages out the calendar and it's bad news for that date Stamper.

See I advocate everyone going home safely with love peace and hair grease but when you keep running around crowing in pride that you and like hundreds of folks blood related to me have ganged up and tried fo steal from a child most of them masons, all proud cause their demolays are kicking the shit out of a few hurting innocent people. That's nothing but gang bullying and sadism. I'd save a stranger from that and indeed HAVE. So trifling with those I LOVE???

Anyway hundreds against a few. That's trifling. You pay for that somewhere. I know a Puerto rican kid walks just like that Walmart kid n that's sad what you did to that kid and girl makes me actually physically ill to see them degraded. Imagine what she might have been
She might been me.I'm from that family where all the llleo in town gotawatch some kid make copies cause some bit dog can't look no one in the face. Meet their eye.

Let this be a lesson to you. Choose your intended victims with more care and quit your creepy attempts ala Stratton to criminalize my family with lies cause we figuring minimum fourteen point five million

Taxpayers of pevil heads up. That's what the victim of boys like yours got times that by three. He'll be long dead you'll be paying for his criminal harassment of a shy and gentle creature

Keef will be long a frankfurter and you paycheck and property taxes will flow to my innocent people.
Work up your gumption and help stop these thieves once and for all. They are hurtin everyone the innocent clerks ARE sickened by it

It is SICKENING

Trial of the century

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2014
illegal foreclosiure wrote:
Lord they WERE. All unmarked all in full uniform. Go getcha a copy of the video
No, they werent all there, I seen one at Caney. And he was buying you a dictionary so you can learn to spell foreclosure.
illegal foreclosiure

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Highway_Woman wrote:
<quoted text>No, they werent all there, I seen one at Caney. And he was buying you a dictionary so you can learn to spell foreclosure.
lol!!!! It's the French version. Hush

Yeah see if they were all MARKED everyone would wonder, right?? Like what the heck, maybe john ghetto in town or one arm Ronny truccio or frank trenching

So they had to be all UNMARKED enough for a documentary you tell them boys if someone was to come and steal from them it'd help them and I ain't taken the oath they did to uphold the constitution ,and the rule of law. I do it cause I can look EVERYONE IN THE EYE and I ain't no bit dog need to be pretending I'm scared cause my kettle got called out but not by the pot

Hi HO silver and that's a LOT of explaining and only ONE subpoena away.

KACHING

I like the new spelling of foreclosiu. It adds that flair that lil Dick is missing
illegal foreclosiureLol

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Lol it's the French one hush. Give it that lil flare lil Dick don't

Yeah if they were all marked folks EVERYWHERE would notice. Doh.

So it was all blazers or big dark unmarked . What the heck kind of crooks house grow in pevilmto merit even HAVING that many unmarked available?? Like nine of them maybe more than fifteen. They had our car surrounded we find it troubling that many are sheriffs and seem to be intimately involved w the ladies in the motions up your dress area and th completely altered documents we found in every clerk's office in pevil . You understand the implications of that I trust.
illegal foreclosiureLol

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2014
question wrote:
In detail,what exactly happened today???
I would like to tell you but may instead show you
illegal foreclosiureLol

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2014
when they come for your house I will support you in whatever legal and peaceful means you choose to protect it. He might as well have brought a gun. We only have every receipt and the truth. Now ne honest you folks already know what I am about and which judges are skunks. He'll they have killed judges where we lived before the other judges got together and got rid of the independent. They posed it as a heart attack like your man at the water comeho was homing to testify. Don't put on airs dang Pikesville runwitth big dogs theft wise but it's so
COMPACT here it's too easy to identify and they are lazy about it no fear makes you lazy laypeople are big scores when the feds swoop in
my thought

London, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2014
I know there are always unsatisfied people in every legal battle. Also I'm well aware that there are always lies and slander involving legal issues. But I've surfed every Topix site from here to California on a regular basis doing research for the past couple years.
This site,Mingo,Logan and just a couple others has nothing but complaints about their legal system.What makes this so relevant is the poverty rate is high,crime rate is high and all civil help systems are bankrupt.To me that says there is definitely something wrong and if I've noticed?Then surely the federal government has noticed and looking for answers.Even if people think this person is nuts.Surely you know how to do your own research?
seriously

Thelma, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2014
my thought wrote:
I know there are always unsatisfied people in every legal battle. Also I'm well aware that there are always lies and slander involving legal issues. But I've surfed every Topix site from here to California on a regular basis doing research for the past couple years.
This site,Mingo,Logan and just a couple others has nothing but complaints about their legal system.What makes this so relevant is the poverty rate is high,crime rate is high and all civil help systems are bankrupt.To me that says there is definitely something wrong and if I've noticed?Then surely the federal government has noticed and looking for answers.Even if people think this person is nuts.Surely you know how to do your own research?
You consider reading topix sites as doing research?? That is comical
my thought

London, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider reading topix sites as doing research?? That is comical
It is for you inbred loving fools.
illegal foreclosiureLol

Martin, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2014
my thought wrote:
I am going to address this it was the banker mayor in Mingo and a pville attynsaid his client was led astray .well.
To each the best and most zealous defense under the law.
now the reason you can't or should not be able to buy justice is the judge.

Well.

So I am not disgruntled this person

is right look what Ai went on in Mingo third world oppression just like here.

But we have not lost. I am so deeply disgusted by the things I have witnessed I can't wrap my head around them never mind list them.

Anyone of you folks is as well qualified but hopefully more decent than the injustice and attempts at degradation we have endured.

These people MAKE these choices.

They tried to FRAME all of us. Almost stumbling over each other like a bad pink panther

There are really good people in these hills

And there are some gutter pigs

And you find help in the most unexpected places

And if you are an American and you are not appalled by the tale we tell .I..then YOU are somehow profiting. The Ironton poster is always correct
seriously

Thelma, KY

#19 Jul 3, 2014
my thought wrote:
<quoted text> It is for you inbred loving fools.
Lol. What fool did the "research"?
my thoughts

London, KY

#20 Jul 3, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. What fool did the "research"?
Get off your sister and take a shower...lol !!
illegal foreclosiureLol

Martin, KY

#21 Jul 3, 2014
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min taking my chances 169,873
Rickie Bartley resigns 58 min Amy 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr ahillarydeportable 5,880
Ray Jones on WYMT 1 hr Amy 17
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr FYI 38,508
JKC 2018 for Pikeville City Commissioner 2 hr Cant Buy Looks 3
Keith Faces New Charges 3 hr Amy 3
Are they divorcing? Wed Shut it 3

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages