Bart Williams 2 Wins Away

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emma watson

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
History in the making.
Old PC Bear

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Just a little Panther tidbit:

The Panthers have been to the Ky State Tourney, 14 times. They are 13-14 overall, they were 9-4 in 1st rd. games, 2-8 in the quarterfinals, and 0-2 in the semis.

They played the first one in 1921 and the last time in 99 with Coach Thomas. Thomas also won 30 games in 99, i`m not sure if John Bill won 30 because they never played as many games in the regular season in the 50`s as they do now. Thomas had streaks of 18,30, and 21 wins he fell a tad short of three straight 20 win seasons.
Hail Pikeville

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
emma watson wrote:
History in the making.
Get ready emma..... bend those knees.... start stretching it out... After Bart wins....you can suck his d*&k like you have been wanting to do all season. I will reserve a spot in that backroom after win 2 thursday....

Hail Pikeville
I like

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Hail Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready emma..... bend those knees.... start stretching it out... After Bart wins....you can suck his d*&k like you have been wanting to do all season. I will reserve a spot in that backroom after win 2 thursday....
Hail Pikeville
This post but you got to knock Denny and lance off of it first....if they don't get Denny out of the gym we won't have a team. My son is really getting frustrated and hail Steve silvers for voicing your opinion this is one time I am on your side
emma watson

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Sure beats the six wins u guys were predicting.
As for the panther history lesson , I liked it. Dave Thomas was a great coach, however he did just miss the record. We all know how hard it is to win at a school with no feeders. That's what makes it special. Especially after a few of the fans have cried and complained about Bart's coaching but yet he wins. Two tough games left to get 20 in regular season , the boys have got to stay focused
.
East Ridge

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
emma watson wrote:
History in the making.
You mean you couldn't have won 5 games without. Ray Kasango. He is the team. Think how pitiful this team without Ray. Just saying Emmie.......give the player all the credit. Nice steal from East Ridge Emmie. Ray might make history......not Pikeville.
Great post

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
East Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you couldn't have won 5 games without. Ray Kasango. He is the team. Think how pitiful this team without Ray. Just saying Emmie.......give the player all the credit. Nice steal from East Ridge Emmie. Ray might make history......not Pikeville.
Without ray this team would have been NOTHING.....I like how they are all trying to toot BARTS horn now when ever one of them have been against and talked about him at some point. Emma everybody knows that Denny is the coach IMO he should be hired like is rumored that is going to happen. All I can say is GO RAY and DENNY. You make us panthers proud.
Forgive me

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
I almost forgot Bart is only one game away now....may and Johnson looked great. Against magoffin..this team will miss RAY next year because of size but all in all it will be a much better team when we lose I haven't seen a shot I didn't like Rowe. The boys back next year will work the ball around next year and not take 40 or more shots from one player...they will be much better. I think he shot 34 shots and only had 25 points....at least that is according to Denny and the stats..I agree with Denny and Bart and cant wait until next year. These kids have such a bright future they won't play selfish...Rowe is not even fun to watch anymore...
Coach The Real Coach

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
DPM is the coach behind the scenes.
But he recently met with a Major college, as was told personally.... He is off to the major college unless he gets the head job at Pikeville.
emma watson

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
East Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you couldn't have won 5 games without. Ray Kasango. He is the team. Think how pitiful this team without Ray. Just saying Emmie.......give the player all the credit. Nice steal from East Ridge Emmie. Ray might make history......not Pikeville.
thats like the pot calling the kettle black. If im going to give players credit lets start with ethan who is averaging almost 25 a game followed by ray who is a great prescense on the inside. He may not be a great outside shooter but he can dunk you out pf gym. Then Jake who always plays his butt off , then lets talk about freshman, Ryder who every game you see a glimpse at the great future. Then Steven who is a player all coaches want , sits and listens may not be the greatest right now but puts forth more effort than any one, then we have Blaine who is a Baller , on the verge of being a very special player. I will give credit to the players same as I do a coach who coaches his tell off but gets no respect. The best thing to happen to Ray is coming to Pikeville cause East Ridge couldn't handle him. So thank you warriors we appreciate it
Real nice

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
emma watson wrote:
<quoted text> thats like the pot calling the kettle black. If im going to give players credit lets start with ethan who is averaging almost 25 a game followed by ray who is a great prescense on the inside. He may not be a great outside shooter but he can dunk you out pf gym. Then Jake who always plays his butt off , then lets talk about freshman, Ryder who every game you see a glimpse at the great future. Then Steven who is a player all coaches want , sits and listens may not be the greatest right now but puts forth more effort than any one, then we have Blaine who is a Baller , on the verge of being a very special player. I will give credit to the players same as I do a coach who coaches his tell off but gets no respect. The best thing to happen to Ray is coming to Pikeville cause East Ridge couldn't handle him. So thank you warriors we appreciate it
Real nice post GAY MAY you remember the players use to call you that up here at east ridge
emma watson

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Real nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Real nice post GAY MAY you remember the players use to call you that up here at east ridge
you still have it wrong , Denny is not my name
valleyman

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Sure it is denny who in their right mind would brag on blaine like that...lol
Emma about the talent

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
It is obvious that a few select players.(especially one young under classman) is by far way above the rest of the team. It was great to watch this under classman have a great game, as DPM coached him from the sidelines. If only DP was the head coach the panthers would be playing in the Rupp tournament in March. Also If DP was the coach the select underclassman that is referred to here wold be able to play in Rupp so ALL the college coaches could see what a talented young player the Panthers have.
Also DP would be able to impress all the colleges that are at Rupp who is looking for a Head Coach to fill the coaching spot at the college level.

Maybe one day DP will be given the correct coaching position so the Master-Mind Guiness he is will be able to lead all the way to RUPP and the younger player will be able to show his skills on the Big Stage in RUPP
SVHS

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Well only one more game...lol. It is ashame the radio announcers won't give the player of the game to ray by hisself....after all he is your team...I guess their afraid of the Rowe hoes
Paintsville

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Chickenshit valley gals should stay at home all the time! Less losses that way!
emma watson

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Great game tonight. Both teams played hard. Paintsville is probably the best three point shooting team in the region (at least tonight). This could actually be a good loss for the panthers. Makes them regroup a little. Good luck tonight against Prestonsburg.
Dynasty10

Harold, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Without Ray Pikeville may win 7 games!
emma watson

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
History made tonight , First time since 99 pikeville wins 20 game in regular season, First time since late 50's pikeville has 3 straight 20 win seasons.

Also congrats to Bart Williams your 15th Region Coach of Year and Ethan Rowe your 15th Region Player of Year.

Congrats to Ray Kasongo for breaking the school record for blocks in a year.

The Panthers have been blessed this year I sure hope it continues into post season play.
Old PC Bear

Scott Depot, WV

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Congrats! To Ray Kasongo. The 15th region player of the year and the reason Pikeville won 20 games, maybe 12 without him.

Bart is not the coach of the year in the 15th region.

A team from the 57th will win the 15th region and don`t count out Betsy Layne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 13 min Musikologist 22,975
Cover songs (Jul '11) 1 hr Musikologist 919
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 2 hr Clint Eastwood 9
Commons Apartments 2 hr John Doe 149
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Clint Eastwood 21,661
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... 2 hr Stickin it to ya 9
The May Administration 3 hr URDelusional 8
jaunita deskins 3 hr CakeFace 17
PMC Affairs 3 hr NoT 16
Charles Baird & Hugh B. Hall Fleecing of a Ticket 15 hr robo judging 65
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl