The term "Rat"
Eric

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Those that speak of narcs, rats etc in a derogatory manner should go ahead and commit suicide. There's nothing that makes me sicker than seeing these backwards inbred idiots start blaming others because they or someone you know are in jail due to a "rat"! It's their own fault for breaking the law and being a low life dopehead, thief, etc. In your tiny circle of friends it may sound good calling out people and calling them rats but about 98% of the world think your all trash and are all "rats" and you all should take some rat poison
Pathetic

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Eric wrote:
Those that speak of narcs, rats etc in a derogatory manner should go ahead and commit suicide. There's nothing that makes me sicker than seeing these backwards inbred idiots start blaming others because they or someone you know are in jail due to a "rat"! It's their own fault for breaking the law and being a low life dopehead, thief, etc. In your tiny circle of friends it may sound good calling out people and calling them rats but about 98% of the world think your all trash and are all "rats" and you all should take some rat poison
Being so emotional and defensive I have to take it you are one of those so called thieving dope head rats that got busted and was so afraid of doing the time for your crime squealed like a little pig. Rats are the scum of the earth. The Police don't even like them, and just as soon as they finish using them they are thrown in the very same cell with the people they ratted on. Use your imagination and think how that works out for them. It's either that or the hole for their entire sentence, and after the beatings they always choose the hole.
Get real

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Eric wrote:
A rat/narc is a person who did not take responsibility for their own illegal actions and flipped the bill to somebody else. The F'd up part is 99% of all rats continue their illegal actions due to lack of punishment.

You can get off your high horse because their is not one damn thing special about a rat/narc.
Pathetic

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
And the silly part is this idiot actually thinks he knows how 98% of the people feel, and has the audacity to think he can speak for so many. Some people are just flat out ignorant.
Pathetic

Georgetown, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
A rat/narc is a person who did not take responsibility for their own illegal actions and flipped the bill to somebody else. The F'd up part is 99% of all rats continue their illegal actions due to lack of punishment.
You can get off your high horse because their is not one damn thing special about a rat/narc.
The rat usually ends up on probation. Where the law knows all too well they will get them sooner or later. They continue their drug usage until they end up getting violated, and then the fun begins.
I am a Rat

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Do do drugs, don't sell drugs, lead a good life and don't have to give anybody up for easy time!

I just hate pill pushers, hate what it does to the community, the kids, buried to many kids in the community...I just love to rat out a low life pill pusher that don't care who's life they help destroy! I get up early and stay up late to rat out a pill pusher, love the term rat and love being one..

so if you think these little threads intimidate anyone, just sell your s#*t and let me find out about it....Super Rat....lol
rat_trap

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
not all rats are ppl tryin to get out of punishment. some are just concerned citizens of the community tryin to help clean up the area for everyone and i cant say i blame them. but on the flip side a person that does rat just to get out of pullin time deserves to die a slow and brutal death. if u get involved and get caught serve your time and walk out when its over. no one ever forced them to go and get on dope and to turn on the ppl that were there for them when they were dope sick is about the lowest of the low. if a person isnt on drugs and is a rat then that is fine with me as long as they arent goin all over the place just to get ppl in trouble. if a community is mostly drugs and thats how the ppl in that area live then i say just move out of that area to a nicer community and let all the dopers be. no need to put ppl i prison for enjoyin a buzz, ppl have been doin drugs since the start of ppl. some ppl are gonna do them no matter what and some ppl arent. 5the world would be alot better off if the gov would realize this and legalize the stuff and regulate it like alcohol so we can gain a tax revenue on it to help pay on the national debt. why spend over 10 bil investigatin marijuana alone in a yr only to remove around 1 bil worth of the actual drug. thats not economically smart but its part of the reason we are in such a bad recession now. wastin money on something that will never be stopped no matter how hard u try. there is to much money to be made from sellin them and to much pleasure to have when takin part of the drugs for the ppl that do enjoy them. if for once the ppl in america would realize what a waste it is to try to stop the drugs maybe things would take one step closer to gettin back to the way it used to be when there was a middle class and the USA had a surplus instead of a deficit. not only legalize drugs, prostitution and gamblin should be completely legal all across the USA and regulated like all else to keep the underage away and let the adults be adults and live the way they want to/ do ppl actually think that just becuz the bible says these things are bad that its actually gonna stop grown adults from doin them. its time the ppl stand up for a real change and get this country back to a free nation like it should be. if i work all week and want to get high and go out gamblin on the weekends with a hot woman that i know is gonna give me what i want just for money then what am i hurtin in anyones life? all involved are adults and should be given the right to live the way they want as long as they arent hurting others. those 3 things alone have been goin on since the beginnin and will never stop no matter how bad the so called "good" ppl want them to be gone sooner or later they gotta face the fact that it isnt gonna go anywhere cuz it never has. those are things that ppl do to enjoy life. some ppl enjoy sittin at home and goin to church while others like to get out and live it up. not everyone wants to be an uptight sit at home kind of person that is afraid that they will burn in hell if they dont obey the superstitions of the past civilizations, therefore, they shouldnt be tryin to tell everyone to live like them or they are gonna be locked away in prison for something that really isnt a crime. its only a crime becuz the religious think that everyone should agree with their sides and follow the rules of a primitive cave man myth. thats right, all gods are myths, whether it is greek mythology, celtic mythology, or (and really notice this) the jewish mythology. ppl need to live how they want to and quit tryin to tell everyone that they should live a certain way just cuz thats the way that they live. not everyone wants to join the cults that out there and some know we only get one life and when its gone then it os over. there is no comin back and there is no living forever and if u are gonna say that there is then please provide your evidence to me or dont respond.
I say

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
if you have live in a community all your life and have your home there don't let the drug dealers ruin your neighborhood. Dont let them poison your kids or your neighbors kids, don't let them drag the worsst elements of society ino your neighborhood by seling drugs. Stop the stealing and protect your property from those that steal to obtain drugs. If you can't rat them out because they are paying the man or the law won't take any action, take them out yourself. Anyway you can take them out will be okif you are an older person. If you ain't got long to live anyway, take a drug delerout with you. Even if you get life how long would that be and they get stuck with all your upkeep and medical bills..PS there are no ballistic test for shotguns....
big-ham

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
For all u clowns out there. A rat/snitch is someone that tells on everybody to get out of their own troubles, just to pass on their unfortunate situation to their "friends".

A narc is someone who gets paid or benefits someway by having a place amongst law enforcement. Anyways they have ulterior motives, which is an acceptable level of despicable behavior where snitches should always, and I mean always, get snitches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dog is a homosexual. 13 min Dayam 16
Real haunted house stories 4 hr SKIPS 1
Wreck 5 hr Patient 7
Do you know Chris Ratliff? (Jul '09) 5 hr just curious 19
Vote Ray Out 6 hr Truth or Conseque... 40
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,623
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr IND 28,783
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages