PAT RIOT Proudly Presents...
proof

United States

#43 May 20, 2013
See this is what I'm talking about. You can't get on this site without seeing crap from this sick and his merry bad of butt pirates. It seems every other topic has these sick perverts in there bragging about his azz hole lips.

Why don't you freaks have an anal(ual) get together reunion type think so you can talk this crap out amongst yourselves? It has no place in a public message board. Normal people don't care or want to read this garbage.

Now I've said my bit, I am done.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#44 May 20, 2013
Since several of your seem proud of your homosexual antics, perhaps you all should ban together and begin yourselves a homosexuals-only club where you infect one another with AIDs or increase your drug use or suffer more and more mental illnesses. You know, all the things known to statistically increase within you Q_eers closeted community. Just a suggestion because I would like to see you all become really despaired to a point of suicide myself.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#46 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Since several of your seem proud of your homosexual antics, perhaps you all should ban together and begin yourselves a homosexuals-only club where you infect one another with AIDs or increase your drug use or suffer more and more mental illnesses. You know, all the things known to statistically increase within you Q_eers closeted community. Just a suggestion because I would like to see you all become really despaired to a point of suicide myself.
How was Barry's blast?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#47 May 21, 2013
So I'm guessing that none of you weak cowardly Homotrolls can afford to go let alone possess the spines to do anything OTHER than cower here sh!t talking as usual huh? Of course you don't/can't but you all have been taking direction from me really well and doing what I have commanded you all to do so for that maybe someone somewhere cares, ha!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#48 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
So I'm guessing that none of you weak cowardly Homotrolls can afford to go let alone possess the spines to do anything OTHER than cower here sh!t talking as usual huh? Of course you don't/can't but you all have been taking direction from me really well and doing what I have commanded you all to do so for that maybe someone somewhere cares, ha!
Barry blasted down your throat.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#49 May 21, 2013
Wrong wrote:
if you were as smart as you think then you would know that hypo is short for hypocrite you stupid [email protected] idiot.you just proved that a damn rock has more sense than your pitiful inbred a$$.now go get that v.i.p.(very inept penis) and stick it in your backstage you moron.i swear i dont see how ignorant trash like you are allowed to breath.both your parents should be stoned to death for conceiving such ignorant filth.but the apple probably didnt fall far from the tree did it dipshit.
Hypo is "short" for hypocrite??? Really??? Psst,there are many
words in that begin with "Hypo". IE, Hypothesis,Hypodermic...etc.

You were certainly "shorted" brain cells. Nice job, Einstein!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#50 May 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that Wrung and WTF and certain others speak and post in some unknown, deviancy-based slang or code that only fellow lowlife POS bastards like themselves can decipher, read, and understand while intelligent others cannot. For example, we
see POS SOB WTF bombarding the forum in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and ranting about "Where are the WMDs??!" and it's quite clear he is asking where are/is some of
the White Man D!ck he loves servicing so well. It's the same with the moronic, child
-like simpleton Wrung here who is so uneducated and illiterate that he cannot even spell the word hippo properly unless like I said before, his "hypo" is really a code
for something else only his fellow Sick-Os understand. We'd better be glad to not know what vile, filth-based immorally deviant act he is eluding to.
proof

United States

#51 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
It's good to see you are somewhat taking my advise, I myself won't be attending your anal(ual) azz lips fest get together, but kudos for taking the idea and running with it.

Now for the rest of my idea, please stop talking about your circus freak azz lips on this public forum!!!!
Wrong

Mount Sterling, KY

#52 May 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
well someone showed you a dictionary didnt they fool.yes those words start with hypo but they dont refer to hypocrite like hypo patty now do they.i shouldnt have to lead you by the hand to explain it to you but i do understand that im dealing with someone of very low intelligence.i really dont see how youve made it this far in live being as stupid as you are.
Wrong

Mount Sterling, KY

#53 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that Wrung and WTF and certain others speak and post in some unknown, deviancy-based slang
at least we dont speak in your native homo language.your the one that cant make one single post without referencing some type of homosexual activity like its imprinted in your small brain.i never have and never will understand your gay code talk but hey you and your little circle jerk buddies have all the fun you want doing your perverted homo rituals and get on here bragging about it.what a hypo you truly are.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#54 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that Wrung and WTF and certain others speak and post in some unknown, deviancy-based slang or code that only fellow lowlife POS bastards like themselves can decipher, read, and understand while intelligent others cannot. For example, we
see POS SOB WTF bombarding the forum in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and ranting about "Where are the WMDs??!" and it's quite clear he is asking where are/is some of
the White Man D!ck he loves servicing so well. It's the same with the moronic, child
-like simpleton Wrung here who is so uneducated and illiterate that he cannot even spell the word hippo properly unless like I said before, his "hypo" is really a code
for something else only his fellow Sick-Os understand. We'd better be glad to not know what vile, filth-based immorally deviant act he is eluding to.
LMAO!!!!!!! Hillarious!
ufowtf

AOL

#55 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Many of you have contacted me about recent claims made by me about some planned personal appearances and the announcement of the Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s campaign and while I mentioned upcoming meeting with several supporters in Frankfort next week, I am going to go ahead and spill the beans about my first big campaign rally. It's going to be a musically-related 3 day festival of course where I and other Conservative Constitutionalists will speak and we have a great line up of bands scheduled with more being added each day. With no more hesitation I am proud to announce to the world and especially America that the first Official kick off is now imminent fact brought to you in the form of the amazing Pat Riot (aka The Legend Himself/Swine Slayer/The Sucker Punch) presents: RIOTfest 2013!!!
http://www.noisecreep.com/2013/05/17/chicagos...
Disclaimer - Absolutely NO cowardly, spineless Homotrolls or suspected Homotrolls will be permitted entrance on to the Festival grounds so keep your juvenile antics and untruthful
delusional claims confined to the usual anonymous drivel you perpetrate upon Topix. Thank
You, you gutless filth.
A NAMBLA Festival in Frankfort Kentucky? No way, son. Take that stuff back to Atlanta or San Francisco.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#56 May 21, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>well someone showed you a dictionary didnt they fool.yes those words start with hypo but they dont refer to hypocrite like hypo patty now do they.i shouldnt have to lead you by the hand to explain it to you but i do understand that im dealing with someone of very low intelligence.i really dont see how youve made it this far in live being as stupid as you are.
First of all, I don't associate Pat Riot with the word "hypocrite" as he certainly is NOT one. On the other hand, if someone refered to YOU as "Tard"...I would immediately recognize the association. Just fyi, One of your posts would be a "Tard". 2 posts from you would be "re-tard" as it is simply a reproduction of the previous "tard".

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#58 May 21, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>at least we dont speak in your native homo language.your the one that cant make one single post without referencing some type of homosexual activity like its imprinted in your small brain.i never have and never will understand your gay code talk but hey you and your little circle jerk buddies have all the fun you want doing your perverted homo rituals and get on here bragging about it.what a hypo you truly are.
Sorry but I do not speak nor can I read the language you speak/type: Homonese.
Therefore I could not interpret a word of your post.
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I don't associate Pat Riot with the word "hypocrite" as he certainly is NOT one. On the other hand, if someone refered to YOU as "Tard"...I would immediately recognize the association. Just fyi, One of your posts would be a "Tard". 2 posts from you would be "re-tard" as it is simply a reproduction of the previous "tard".
LMAO! Another "Hilarious!" right back at you, BC.
proof

United States

#59 May 21, 2013
Please just stop I have heard enough, actually way too much, from you about your azz hole lips I can't take it any more just take your circus freak self back to the basement and never darken topix again
Wrong

Langley, KY

#60 May 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I do not speak nor can I read the language you speak/type: Homonese.
Therefore I could not interpret a word of your post.
<quoted text>
but yet you were able to reply to my post even though you couldnt understand it huh hypo.there ya go big pus sy,i mean cat,there is your lovers HYPOcrisy at its best.you fools make making you look like fools way to easy and fun.it should be illegal to treat trash like you as bad as you get treated on here.but since theres not a damn thing you can do to stop it i guess it will continue.
profit of doom

United States

#61 May 21, 2013
The most amusing part of pats nine quarters and this freaky lips is the whistling sound it makes when he farts, now that is a creepy indescribable sound.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#62 May 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#63 May 22, 2013
One of the most legendary bands we have at RIOTfest this year is someone I cannot wait to see live: Blondie. They're one of the bands I look forward to most, along with Motorhead and Public Enemy as I mentioned before. We haven't yet figured out and scheduled what day my rally/speech will take place on yet, of the 3 days total but I kind of hope it's the day Blondie plays.
SOO

Winchester, KY

#64 May 22, 2013
The link to this thread has was sent to the real organizers of this event Sunday evening and they have been made aware of your claims of promoting your campaign rally and your promoting the denial of access to people based on their sexual orientation.I received a reply back yesterday and was informed that they are looking into the matter and that action will be taken against you for your claims.They do not want or appreciate any negative backlash that may arise from your homophobic discrimination or personal political beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tudors closing? 4 min noooo 4
Steve Hartsock for Dog Catcher 16 min ShoveIt 4
making this country great again 28 min GREAT AGAIN 17
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 29 min eww dat smell 5,265
Pike County Injustice Files 32 min Amy 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 37,338
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Betty 165,719
Eric C Conn movie 5 hr Bill 34
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 6 hr Sharin K 77

Pikeville Jobs