First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Raz

Mount Sterling, KY

#336 Oct 25, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points, Raz and I myself have always tried to relay the idea that for supposedly grown men to sit on here bad mouthing OTHER men/people, whatever does NOT establish a very good image of courage or masculinity either one in my opinion. I mean seriously, what kind of "man" makes threats or accuses other men of being this or that yet refuses to take responsibility for what they're saying to begin with? To me, that is the very epitome of being a weak, frightened coward and there's no way to legitimately deny that observation.
Looks as though you have won the battle of words on this thread. Congratulations PAT RIOT, you put them all to shame and they had to retreat.
Tameka

London, KY

#337 Oct 26, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really pay attention to his posts, it's all the same boring, overused crap that he's spewed for what half a decade. It's always , "Dimwit this, Dullards that, homotroll this, child touched that." The poor man child, has dug to the very bottom of his bag of tricks, and came up lacking.
Then why do you keep reading it and replying to it?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#338 Oct 26, 2013
Raz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as though you have won the battle of words on this thread. Congratulations PAT RIOT, you put them all to shame and they had to retreat.
Yes Raz, I usually do and yes, they usually do retreat, submit, yield, surrender, etc. due to to their own ignorance-fueled lack of drive or fortitude. There have been a few very successful RIOT Fests and Rallies the past few months but I haven't bothered publicizing them on here due to to the rampant stupidity it fuels on the part of these cowardly, mindless jackasses. However, I will soon be making a personal appearance at the Jenny Wiley State Park if everything pans out alright contractually and such..I'll keep this thread update with further information. Thank you for your support!
Tameka wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep reading it and replying to it?
BB cannot help it, Tameka. He's an easily manipulated buffoon that seems to possess a homoerotically-driven, OCD-like complex at times.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#339 Oct 26, 2013
UPDATED*
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#340 Oct 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
UPDATED*
lmfao pat riot,why the name change for?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#341 Oct 26, 2013
HAMMER wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao pat riot,why the name change for?
I'm not sure what you mean but I assume you mean my most recent ID name? Eh, it happens occasionally when enough of you weak, cowardly, sniveling sons of b!tches whine and cry constantly to the Topix Mods about how savagely I am verbally bitchslapping you cretinous pieces of sh!t so mercilessly, LMAO!
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#342 Oct 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you mean but I assume you mean my most recent ID name? Eh, it happens occasionally when enough of you weak, cowardly, sniveling sons of b!tches whine and cry constantly to the Topix Mods about how savagely I am verbally bitchslapping you cretinous pieces of sh!t so mercilessly, LMAO!
hey no need for fowl language bub,I am done with all of that,just wondered about the new name nothing more..tell u the truth I like and enjoy your post's now that I actually took the time to read them
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#343 Oct 27, 2013
HAMMER wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao pat riot,why the name change for?
Necause Useless POS was already taken.
Outlaw Never

Lebanon, KY

#344 Oct 27, 2013
What is Necause? Is this a new sexual disease that you acquired having sex with monkeys?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#345 Oct 27, 2013
Outlaw Never wrote:
What is Necause? Is this a new sexual disease that you acquired having sex with monkeys?
Sorry I meant because you hicktard SOB.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#346 Oct 27, 2013
HAMMER wrote:
<quoted text> hey no need for fowl language bub,I am done with all of that,just wondered about the new name nothing more..tell u the truth I like and enjoy your post's now that I actually took the time to read them
Well we'll see how/if you behave yourself then and take it from there but it's always inspiring to see someone shake off their chains of obliviousness and come around to where they escape the pettiness. As for the name change, it's just one of many that's taken place
since The Legend Himself went nationwide and has been forced to battle the utterly mundane.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#348 Oct 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are just Holler Wide.
And you're merely drop of water weak.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#349 Oct 29, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're merely drop of water weak.
You are pee water boy.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#350 Oct 29, 2013
I see the dumbass POS/SOB waste WTF is bothering to post more infantile drivel that will merely be deleted before the day is out, LMAO!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#351 Oct 29, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
I see the dumbass POS/SOB waste WTF is bothering to post more infantile drivel that will merely be deleted before the day is out, LMAO!
Like your Life is a mere deletion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,856
People havin affairs (Jul '12) 5 hr nasty 9
Ky Power Rate Increase (Dec '14) 5 hr chloe 23
Suddenlink Ripping Pike County People Off (Dec '12) 5 hr chloe 116
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr Kyboy 5,049
Truth! 7 hr Amy 3
Trump Failed Again 8 hr Northman66 9
Eric conn is on the run 18 hr the way it is 82

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages