PAT RIOT Proudly Presents...

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#281 Jul 11, 2013
who wrote:
Hey pat, did you see the apology I wrote to you in the thread about topix might be shut down? I seen either your arch rival or the one person you fear at Wal Mart today. I don't blame you for pulling a gun on him. He is huge. I wont pick on you anymore for having a gun on a unarmed man. I don't blame you for being scared.
No need to apologize, I already know what a sorry POS of you are. Huge? Psshh..I'm 6'7 300 lbs. myself with more heart and spine than a 1000 of you gutless wimps. Oh by the way, did you see that cro-mag sloped Mt. Etna of a dome on that goofy bastard? That's why he is our beloved (yet oh so terribly traumatized) Mongoloid Marty, LMAO!|

I shudder to imagine what nefarious, deviant, child-endangering undertakings you two
were there planning carrying out. I guess Topix readers should keep an eye out for any children abducted from Wal Mart yesterday and if you discover any please pass on Who's informative post above detailing his confirmed presence there.
who

Melvin, KY

#282 Jul 11, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologize, I already know what a sorry POS of you are. Huge? Psshh..I'm 6'7 300 lbs. myself with more heart and spine than a 1000 of you gutless wimps. Oh by the way, did you see that cro-mag sloped Mt. Etna of a dome on that goofy bastard? That's why he is our beloved (yet oh so terribly traumatized) Mongoloid Marty, LMAO!|
I shudder to imagine what nefarious, deviant, child-endangering undertakings you two
were there planning carrying out. I guess Topix readers should keep an eye out for any children abducted from Wal Mart yesterday and if you discover any please pass on Who's informative post above detailing his confirmed presence there.
Are you implying that you are bigger than him? If you are so full of heart and spine, why did you... oops, I am not supposed to say that anymore am I little boy. If you are as big and bad as you say you are, why was you hiding? Still on the whole child molester/gay kick are you? Cant you and ole curly come up with ANYTHING new? Oh yea, I hate to tell you this, I didn't see anyone traumatized at all yesterday. I feel like I am talking to one now though. Are you traumatized you little creation?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#283 Jul 11, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Are you implying that you are bigger than him? If you are so full of heart and spine, why did you... oops, I am not supposed to say that anymore am I little boy. If you are as big and bad as you say you are, why was you hiding? Still on the whole child molester/gay kick are you? Cant you and ole curly come up with ANYTHING new? Oh yea, I hate to tell you this, I didn't see anyone traumatized at all yesterday. I feel like I am talking to one now though. Are you traumatized you little creation?
Resorting to his gay/child molestation bit, is about the only think his damaged brain can come up with. He's honestly worse than a broken record. It's nothing but "gay, blah blah, child molesting, blah blah, homotroll, blah blah, word worship, blah blah blah".
who

Melvin, KY

#284 Jul 11, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to his gay/child molestation bit, is about the only think his damaged brain can come up with. He's honestly worse than a broken record. It's nothing but "gay, blah blah, child molesting, blah blah, homotroll, blah blah, word worship, blah blah blah".
I think he needs to get his depends out of his crack or something. Just reading his posts, he is a very unhappy person. There is never anything positive from him at all, yet to read what he types here, he should have every reason to be happy. Yet he lives what he casts as a very unhappy existence. So sorry to read about people in misery.

Location hidden

#285 Jul 11, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>I think he needs to get his depends out of his crack or something. Just reading his posts, he is a very unhappy person. There is never anything positive from him at all, yet to read what he types here, he should have every reason to be happy. Yet he lives what he casts as a very unhappy existence. So sorry to read about people in misery.
This site is the "only" thing this poor sap has...

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#286 Jul 11, 2013
Hey, now THIS is what I've been talking about! My 2 little puppet-like worshipers here are on Troll-roll now and just as I recently directed them to do, they are busy little worker bees (aka "Drones" that just drone on and drone on and on with their same sad pitifully unimaginative drivel) actively toiling away at escalating yet another TLH-obsessed thread toward the usual "Hot Topic" status. We haven't had one reach such heights lately and by God, I am due one so now my pathetic miscreant minions, get your worthless shiftless pedoVILE (and well sodomized I'm sure) asses to work and word-worship my well-deserved status. I have faith in your ability to do this simple undertaking, lackeys for you have accomplishes it so many 1000s of times before
...now get to it, jackasses.
who

Melvin, KY

#287 Jul 11, 2013
You have been here longer than me BB, had he always been 6'7", 300 lbs? Or is that a lie like everything else he types and gets his stories mixed up?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#288 Jul 11, 2013
ACCOMPLISHED*
who

Melvin, KY

#289 Jul 11, 2013
Using your words, you are flaming now? Still no new material. What is wrong Pat, burnt out and cant think of anything? Lets see how smart you are. If you know so much about us, what are our names? Better yet, what road does either BB or myself live on? Lets make it easy, what town? You claim to know so much about everyone on here, you should know those simple things. Spill your beans, lets see how much you really know. If you don't answer any of those questions, then it must be either you don't know the answer, or you just say to everyone else what you feel guilty about. You know, passing your insecurities and repressed memories. This post is also to help you stay flaming. I know you making it there is the highlight of your week, or is it month? How long has it been down to the second? I am sure you keep up with that stuff with this being your life and all.

Location hidden

#290 Jul 11, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Hey, now THIS is what I've been talking about! My 2 little puppet-like worshipers here are on Troll-roll now and just as I recently directed them to do, they are busy little worker bees (aka "Drones" that just drone on and drone on and on with their same sad pitifully unimaginative drivel) actively toiling away at escalating yet another TLH-obsessed thread toward the usual "Hot Topic" status. We haven't had one reach such heights lately and by God, I am due one so now my pathetic miscreant minions, get your worthless shiftless pedoVILE (and well sodomized I'm sure) asses to work and word-worship my well-deserved status. I have faith in your ability to do this simple undertaking, lackeys for you have accomplishes it so many 1000s of times before
...now get to it, jackasses.
Again it's no worse than you talking me up in topics I'm not even a part of. By your own logic you're a bigger homotroll for me, than ill ever be for you.
who

Melvin, KY

#291 Jul 11, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again it's no worse than you talking me up in topics I'm not even a part of. By your own logic you're a bigger homotroll for me, than ill ever be for you.
Same her BB, at least he puts forth extra effort with me. How many times have you see who(cares) even when I am not talking to him or about him? What the idiot doesn't realize, he is way more dependant on us than we are of him. He is the one who is so insecure in his real life that he puts his name on topix himself. Good or bad, as long as they are talking about him. What a idiot. I cant help but wonder if he will still be here in another half a decade like he brags about being in the last half a decade. He will still be here, calling everyone gay, everyone a pedophile, still thinking everyone is obsessed with him. The way he always brags about being a musician, has anyone ever seen him play anywhere? All these Harleys and Vettes he claims to have that no one has seen. Yea right. I guess his topix life is so much better than his real one that he has to keep the fantasy alive. Make sure you mention me some more you little puppet.

Location hidden

#292 Jul 11, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Same her BB, at least he puts forth extra effort with me. How many times have you see who(cares) even when I am not talking to him or about him? What the idiot doesn't realize, he is way more dependant on us than we are of him. He is the one who is so insecure in his real life that he puts his name on topix himself. Good or bad, as long as they are talking about him. What a idiot. I cant help but wonder if he will still be here in another half a decade like he brags about being in the last half a decade. He will still be here, calling everyone gay, everyone a pedophile, still thinking everyone is obsessed with him. The way he always brags about being a musician, has anyone ever seen him play anywhere? All these Harleys and Vettes he claims to have that no one has seen. Yea right. I guess his topix life is so much better than his real one that he has to keep the fantasy alive. Make sure you mention me some more you little puppet.
lmao....

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#293 Jul 11, 2013
Aww, come on now my minions..you MUST do better (and MORE) than just this shameful display to propel the reign of The TLH Dynasty into it's well- deserved stellar stay as the Hottest Topic of them all: ME, The Legend Himself. You poor clueless saps are so far behind in this game and are nowhere near the caliber of TLH-obsessed Homotrolls and word-worshipers we've been entertained by in the past. Here, let me help you two poor pitiful bastards muster up some ideas okay because you re some stupid, lame-ass simpleton sons of b!tch3s and everyone knows I am always a BETTER class of (G)haters (pronounced Gay'turs..this is what poor jackasses like you all are..supposed adult males so obsessed with "hating" on your superior that your obsession seem quite homosexual in nature, therefore making you Ghaters, LOL) so here you go, find some new relevant and perhaps even valid material you lecherous POS bores:

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/city/pikevil...

So you all can see there has been A WHOLE LOT of much more "creative" (I use the term rather loosely) and "imaginative (loosely used again) delusions put on here for our amusement and they have done so by the thousands as you dipsh!ts can see. That said, you weak bastards are really gonna have to "bring it" and Yo Game, Foos because you two especially are some terribly weak-hearted, witless f_cks. Now again I command you worthless imaginative chumps to get busy and furnish the the caliber and type of exemplary word worship that I, The Legend Himself deserves and requires.

Location hidden

#294 Jul 11, 2013
And he ignores all reality, and goes back to begging for more attention...

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#295 Jul 12, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
And he ignores all reality, and goes back to begging for more attention...
And as usual..YOU provide it!

LMAO! Clueless jackass.
who

Melvin, KY

#296 Jul 12, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text> Make sure you mention me some more you little puppet.
Good little puppet, now you use the big boy potty chair if you take your depends off first. Go ahead now little puppet, respond to me some more while you are begging for someone to acknowledge you so your day will have meaning.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#297 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my goodness, this was bound to happen and now it appears that is has: Poor dimwitted drooling dullard and tragically traumatized timid invalid Who has at last finally snapped his last straw, the poor thing. Just look at the insanely deranged content in Post #296 there..he is addressing himself and making vague indecipherable harangues against himself like some schizophrenic simpleton jumping at shadows and cringing at creaks as his deluded paranoia grips him. Was it my daily word-bashing belittlement and verbally abusive bitchslappery that broke him? Or perhaps the latest same-sex subject of Who's homoerotic desires
Pleading Fool shunned deviant-ass Who's obscenely foul advances and it has now caused poor Topix Village Idiot Who to mumble about mutterings unto himself as he quivers so uncertain and unsure as to whose ugly mug that is staring back at him in the mirror. Dementia. Deranged psychosis. Delusional depravity..these are the things the weakest of minds suffer in time when they so absurdly struggle to match wits with The Legend Himself. LMAO!

Location hidden

#298 Jul 12, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
And as usual..YOU provide it!
LMAO! Clueless jackass.
I provide you no more than you provide me. As I said by your very own logic, you're a bigger worshiper of me, than anyone will be for you ever...
who

Melvin, KY

#299 Jul 12, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Oh my goodness, this was bound to happen and now it appears that is has: Poor dimwitted drooling dullard and tragically traumatized timid invalid Who has at last finally snapped his last straw, the poor thing. Just look at the insanely deranged content in Post #296 there..he is addressing himself and making vague indecipherable harangues against himself like some schizophrenic simpleton jumping at shadows and cringing at creaks as his deluded paranoia grips him. Was it my daily word-bashing belittlement and verbally abusive bitchslappery that broke him? Or perhaps the latest same-sex subject of Who's homoerotic desires
Pleading Fool shunned deviant-ass Who's obscenely foul advances and it has now caused poor Topix Village Idiot Who to mumble about mutterings unto himself as he quivers so uncertain and unsure as to whose ugly mug that is staring back at him in the mirror. Dementia. Deranged psychosis. Delusional depravity..these are the things the weakest of minds suffer in time when they so absurdly struggle to match wits with The Legend Himself. LMAO!
Once again idiot, reading comprehension. Do you know what that means? It means, yours eyes see the letters, nerves move that to your brain, then your brain interprets what your eyes see into works which makes a thought. Except in your case. Someone can type to you, pat, how was your day? Your brain would interpret that into who knows what, but I bet it would have something to do with someone being gay or a child molester, that is all that you keep on your mind. See a therapist or something dude. Now, pull up your big boy pants and read it again slowly this time and see if you get it right. Feel free to take notes if you must. Don't worry, someone somewhere may have confidence in you getting it right, but not me. Reply to me again you biach.
well

Malone, KY

#300 Jul 12, 2013
I see that Pat Riot is still being followed and worshipped by the hoards of small brained imbeciles!! Who claim he has no life but Topix, yet here they are day in day out. Especially the homotroll (aka)'who' clearly has an obsession with Pat Riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monk Runs Away 29 min Just Sayin 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 151,840
Commons Apartments (Dec '14) 40 min Common failure 194
Gals at Bank 253 1 hr Yummy 14
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 1 hr Just Sayin 20
Ford Hemp Project 1 hr Roger Ray 61
Awesome EXPO Performance by TED NUGENT 1 hr No Ticket Sales 17

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages