PAT RIOT Proudly Presents...
who

Melvin, KY

#261 Jul 7, 2013
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any fire department person, so you must be the clueless one, or you're trying to dust your trail--whatever. You are pathetic. Other than that, I don't believe you have an actual value, but I do feel sympathy for any idiot--especially one who spends his time professing all others are idiots--just pathetic. Let me know when you have the stones to accept your Grand Prize.
I don't profess anyone to be a idiot. You do that yourself. You are just like the lady saying the fire department personal was trying to poison her at Hillbilly Days. You both claim to have all these facts about things that has happened but yet neither of you have any proof. Your way of dealing with these very bad things that has supposed to have happened is taking your proof on topix. That will show them wont it? You are just a idiot plane and simple.
Bren

Georgetown, KY

#262 Jul 8, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>I don't profess anyone to be a idiot. You do that yourself. You are just like the lady saying the fire department personal was trying to poison her at Hillbilly Days. You both claim to have all these facts about things that has happened but yet neither of you have any proof. Your way of dealing with these very bad things that has supposed to have happened is taking your proof on topix. That will show them wont it? You are just a idiot plane and simple.
Everyone, including "who" should read the first and last sentence in the statement above, and then everyone should decide who is really the idiot.

So, you say you joined the fire department? Great! You were always good at starting fires, comes with the psychology of a psychopath, so maybe you'll know exactly how to put a fire out.

Since you obviously don't have the "Stones" to come out of the shadows of your topix persona, can't be a real man--just brag and badger people by following them around with this invisible hand of typing out your obsessions for the world to enjoy, then you just continue what you are doing, and enjoy what's left of your life.
who

Melvin, KY

#263 Jul 8, 2013
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, including "who" should read the first and last sentence in the statement above, and then everyone should decide who is really the idiot.
So, you say you joined the fire department? Great! You were always good at starting fires, comes with the psychology of a psychopath, so maybe you'll know exactly how to put a fire out.
Since you obviously don't have the "Stones" to come out of the shadows of your topix persona, can't be a real man--just brag and badger people by following them around with this invisible hand of typing out your obsessions for the world to enjoy, then you just continue what you are doing, and enjoy what's left of your life.
You have zero reading comprehension. Where in this post does it say anything about me joining a fire department? Show me anywhere I have said that. If not, at least you cant comprehend what you read. In todays world with lighters, matches, ect, anyone can start a fire. Have you ever started a fire in your life? If not, you are way out there. If you have, are you a psychopath also? You talk about others not having "stones" to say their name on here while you are hiding behind a user name. Kudos to you for doing the same thing you talk about me doing. If you have any memory retention, or comprehension you would know the word for that. Do you have any idea what that words is?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#264 Jul 8, 2013
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
Bren, when it comes to studying psychology there's a known tradition of certain depraved individuals seeking out employment or careers where they can indulge their sicknesses covertly. For example, some small children (that usually turn out to be serial killers) have a tendency to harm, torture, and mutilate defenseless small animals or someone that molests children (of has been molested themselves) will go into a profession where they can then get access to children themselves to victimize. This sounds right in tune with this psychotic Who here who is perhaps either a pyromaniac or has urges to hurt or perhaps even kill others by using fire to do so and therefore act
out upon his "fire bug" psychosis.6652
who

Melvin, KY

#265 Jul 8, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bren, when it comes to studying psychology there's a known tradition of certain depraved individuals seeking out employment or careers where they can indulge their sicknesses covertly. For example, some small children (that usually turn out to be serial killers) have a tendency to harm, torture, and mutilate defenseless small animals or someone that molests children (of has been molested themselves) will go into a profession where they can then get access to children themselves to victimize. This sounds right in tune with this psychotic Who here who is perhaps either a pyromaniac or has urges to hurt or perhaps even kill others by using fire to do so and therefore act
out upon his "fire bug" psychosis.6652
Look the idiot rings in again. Can you show anywhere where I said I was with a fire department? I bet you cant, it hasn't happened. One persons delusions rubbed off on another. Let us ask you this Pat, in any of these ventures you claim to be working with to get going. Is your name going to be on any web page about it, any flyers, anything to back up the BS you are attempting to spread? Answer that when you reply to a post where I said anything about me being a fireman. I dare you you little punk. THe same goes for the other idiot. Still now showed it? You all need to work on reading comprehension a lot more than you have already.
whowho

Elkhorn City, KY

#266 Jul 8, 2013
Everyone knows that Patriot is stupid from what they post.Just another imbred piece of crap sticking their nose in people's business not having a real life of their own and acting like they are educated when in fact they are the dumiest person walking.LMAO.
who

Melvin, KY

#267 Jul 9, 2013
I am still waiting for either one of the idiots who cant comprehend what they read to show anywhere I said I was a fireman. Good thing I am not holding my breath for it isn't it. As far as the events that Pat tries to say he is organizing, I would be dammed if I went threw the time, expense, ect. to get a event like he claims to promote anything and not have my name on even a hand out. It is funny though, all the events he is planning are annual events already. Does that seem strange to anyone else? Maybe he goes to the events already planned and climbs up on a box and speaks to a tree or something along that nature. The last event, someone said they took pictures but dropped their camera in a puddle. Puddles are killer on memory cards these days. Maybe he has one with a sugar card. I can see a puddle messing one of those up. It is a really nice camera, some would look at it and say, sweeeeeeeet! The really sad part is the burnt out self admitting drug addict cant remember what he says from one day to the next.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#268 Jul 10, 2013
whowho wrote:
Everyone knows that Patriot is stupid from what they post.Just another imbred piece of crap sticking their nose in people's business not having a real life of their own and acting like they are educated when in fact they are the dumiest person walking.LMAO.
"dumiest" huh? "imbred" huh? I would say the same thing about you but I doubt that you actually walk around. It's more likely that you are such a brain dead drooling invalid that you must be wheeled around and occasionally the spittle wiped from your chin..sort of like a Stephen Hawking but minus the incredible intellect. Hell, ANY intellect at all based on the dullardy of this idiotic post of yours and the blatant
illiteracy contained within. Don't bother wasting out time with some stupid drivel but you do understand that in a PUBLIC forum like Topix there is NO WAY to "stick ones nose in people's business" as your very limited grasp claims. Without wasting too much time on a sh!thead simpleton like you, the very act of posting something on
THIS site makes it PUBLIC domain, jackass.
who

Melvin, KY

#269 Jul 10, 2013
Pat, as much as you like to down people, where did you get your college degree? Do you have a 2 year, 4 year, or advanced degree? What field is it in?
Dances With Wolverines

United States

#270 Jul 10, 2013
I don't know anything about Patrick or his level of schooling but it is easy to see that he is incredibly intelligent. Completion of schools, colleges, etc. do not really measure ones overall smarts because a lot of idiots have degrees and a lot of geniuses are high school drop outs. I usually don't get involved in the online squabbles here but do enjoy reading a lot of them mainly because Patrick excels at humiliating so many of you and in most cases none of you are able to figure it out but I do believe he's wasting both his time and talent. In fact, a couple years back I suggested that he author a book or create some other type vehicle to showcase his brilliance like a TV show or something.

Before I go, Patrick's intelligence is amazing and all of us that read his stuff
can easily see that. His articulation, vocabulary, wide range of knowledge and insights and downright caliber of his content, ideas, and all that goes with it shines like a beacon when surrounded by dull, lame-brained loons like yourself.

Have a good day!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#271 Jul 10, 2013
Dances With Wolverines wrote:
I don't know anything about Patrick or his level of schooling but it is easy to see that he is incredibly intelligent. Completion of schools, colleges, etc. do not really measure ones overall smarts because a lot of idiots have degrees and a lot of geniuses are high school drop outs. I usually don't get involved in the online squabbles here but do enjoy reading a lot of them mainly because Patrick excels at humiliating so many of you and in most cases none of you are able to figure it out but I do believe he's wasting both his time and talent. In fact, a couple years back I suggested that he author a book or create some other type vehicle to showcase his brilliance like a TV show or something.
Before I go, Patrick's intelligence is amazing and all of us that read his stuff
can easily see that. His articulation, vocabulary, wide range of knowledge and insights and downright caliber of his content, ideas, and all that goes with it shines like a beacon when surrounded by dull, lame-brained loons like yourself.
Have a good day!
Do you blow like Fatrick?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#272 Jul 10, 2013
Have a good day!
Well thank you! I recall someone suggesting I write a book and if I remember correctly that person was a teacher or an educator some kind..maybe a college professor, something like that. While I am not sure if that is/was you or not I do appreciate such high praise. I have always said that I really doubt that most of my admirers here can even understand the insults and demeaning I slam them with here continually yet I have no doubt that people with above average intellect can easily understand the content used to belittle those buffoons. It is not hard to see that the mindless miscreants like WTF and Who are easy targets and of course the idiotic imbecile Who is such a joke that no one places an ounce of merit into any word from that jackass to begin with.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#273 Jul 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you! I recall someone suggesting I write a book and if I remember correctly that person was a teacher or an educator some kind..maybe a college professor, something like that. While I am not sure if that is/was you or not I do appreciate such high praise. I have always said that I really doubt that most of my admirers here can even understand the insults and demeaning I slam them with here continually yet I have no doubt that people with above average intellect can easily understand the content used to belittle those buffoons. It is not hard to see that the mindless miscreants like WTF and Who are easy targets and of course the idiotic imbecile Who is such a joke that no one places an ounce of merit into any word from that jackass to begin with.
You could write a book on how to blow men for drugs.

Lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#274 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could write a book on how to blow men for drugs.
Lmfao
Now why would I write YOUR biography?

LMAO! You're just TOO easy, chump.
who

Melvin, KY

#275 Jul 10, 2013
Have a good day!
It is amazing how someone can ask him a question he dosnt want to answer, then a user name that has not been involved with a conversation pops in and makes a post like this taking up for him. Pat then totally ignores the question and hopes it will go away. He said something about that once, let me see if I can find the quote.
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of these psychotics favorite tactics, Bren..the ol' Diversion & Draw Away, utilized when things hit too close to home or strike the right nerve within their delusional, deranged fantasies. I have a loyal, dedicated following of mightless worshipers who will sabotage ANY thread and try to make it all about the idol of their homoerotic dreams: Me. That said though,
I commend you for taking the time to expose this insane Sick-Os child endangering activities.
Yea, there it is. This is his words on his way of dealing with things he doesn't wish to deal with. I bet the idiot forgot he wrote this, as his burnt out brain forgets a lot of things he said. I will give him credit on one thing, he does use with the English language. Well, not really. He still has a lot to learn before you or anyone else should try to say he is a genus. Using words is one skill, that is it. Nothing more. I can prove that too. Right here on topix I can prove it beyond doubt.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#276 Jul 10, 2013
Well it's evident that poor little lost child Who is feeling left out, LOL! If only that dumbass could figure out that I am what I say I am and when I say I am The Master and the Shot Caller Supreme..I AM. Just because he is a simple-minded dullard mongrel that likes to chase his tail in circular internet-based arguing that goes nowhere nor serves an actual purpose does not mean that I do also. I address and acknowledge what I choose to address and acknowledge and once I have determined someone is an imbecilic idiot man-child undeserving of a mere moment of my notice (as I/we can clearly see that SOB is) then I refuse to waste my time and energy on such a moron. Sure, I will occasionally verbally bitchslap him/ them around for sh!ts and giggles but that is pretty well the extent of it. Poor simpleton sh!thead Who(Cares?) has repeatedly established himself as dullard lacking any logic or hell, just simple "horse sense" with his random, illogical, irrationally deranged off the wall delusions and whimsical fantasies that no one but himself seems to pay any attention to and I have better ways to waste time or exercise my Verbal Bitch-slappery than to devote time to this rather insignificant jackass. In fact, wasn't
it just last week Who(Cares?) was running about so gleefully begging for a
cookie or something because he claimed he'd managed to suppress his homoerotic fixation for publicly obsessing about me for a week or some sh!t like that? Eh..who knows and more importantly: Who CARES?! LMAO!
who

Melvin, KY

#277 Jul 10, 2013
LOL, you refuse to waste your time on me yet you do every day. Obsessed are you? Just think you could have typed a simple yes or no on that question if you went to college or not. Instead, you waste more time writing a book. What is wrong smart boy, did you go and flunk out and you don't want to admit it? That is what I am starting to believe. One simple question, did you go to college?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#278 Jul 10, 2013
Have a good day!
I love when patty cakes plays pretend..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#279 Jul 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Well it's evident that poor little lost child Who is feeling left out, LOL! If only that dumbass could figure out that I am what I say I am and when I say I am The Master and the Shot Caller Supreme..I AM. Just because he is a simple-minded dullard mongrel that likes to chase his tail in circular internet-based arguing that goes nowhere nor serves an actual purpose does not mean that I do also. I address and acknowledge what I choose to address and acknowledge and once I have determined someone is an imbecilic idiot man-child undeserving of a mere moment of my notice (as I/we can clearly see that SOB is) then I refuse to waste my time and energy on such a moron. Sure, I will occasionally verbally bitchslap him/ them around for sh!ts and giggles but that is pretty well the extent of it. Poor simpleton sh!thead Who(Cares?) has repeatedly established himself as dullard lacking any logic or hell, just simple "horse sense" with his random, illogical, irrationally deranged off the wall delusions and whimsical fantasies that no one but himself seems to pay any attention to and I have better ways to waste time or exercise my Verbal Bitch-slappery than to devote time to this rather insignificant jackass. In fact, wasn't
it just last week Who(Cares?) was running about so gleefully begging for a
cookie or something because he claimed he'd managed to suppress his homoerotic fixation for publicly obsessing about me for a week or some sh!t like that? Eh..who knows and more importantly: Who CARES?! LMAO!
You're still acknowledging him with this post, thusly "wasting your time on him". And basically invalidating everything you just posted about it. Typical nonsense, and drivel from you.
who

Melvin, KY

#280 Jul 10, 2013
Hey pat, did you see the apology I wrote to you in the thread about topix might be shut down? I seen either your arch rival or the one person you fear at Wal Mart today. I don't blame you for pulling a gun on him. He is huge. I wont pick on you anymore for having a gun on a unarmed man. I don't blame you for being scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacky Darryl selling rock lol 3 min Pikeville Parent 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min USSR 159,659
Family Fun and Booze part 2 23 min schools out 6
Air service MILLIONS (Jun '15) 1 hr Rock Scandal 15
Tomato is Satan's vegetable!!!! !!! ! 666 (Mar '11) 2 hr Produce manager 59
Finall Finally Finally an Answer 3 hr Jailhouse Rock 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Miner 35,987
Anyone Know Who Sells Diet Plan Called V3? 4 hr Pikeville Parent 37
Indicted Mayor 5 hr Gas N Go 21

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages