PAT RIOT Proudly Presents...
rofl

Richmond, KY

#237 Jun 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
RIOT Fest is an annual concert festival in Chicago and this is it's 3rd year and I am holding a Rally there as part of the event's festivities. Building up to this major showcase and presentation of Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s Political Revolution, I have been appearing and speaking at a few smaller "RIOT Rallies", the last of which was a couple of weeks ago at the ScionFest in Memphis, TN. I've been trying to schedule the next one in the RVA/Va. Beach region of VA. but there's been some minor scheduling issues so it's unclear if that will happen yet or not. If not then we'll be planning some others soon and would greatly appreciate your support if our radical message of fundamental change and restricted Government is one you agree with. Thank you and stay tuned for updates!
wow...you have really outdone yourself this time...the fake car/girlfriend was good...but this? a public speaker? I thought you said you gave up drugs?
wow

Stanton, KY

#238 Jun 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
RIOT Fest is an annual concert festival in Chicago and this is it's 3rd year and I am holding a Rally there as part of the event's festivities. Building up to this major showcase and presentation of Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s Political Revolution, I have been appearing and speaking at a few smaller "RIOT Rallies", the last of which was a couple of weeks ago at the ScionFest in Memphis, TN. I've been trying to schedule the next one in the RVA/Va. Beach region of VA. but there's been some minor scheduling issues so it's unclear if that will happen yet or not. If not then we'll be planning some others soon and would greatly appreciate your support if our radical message of fundamental change and restricted Government is one you agree with. Thank you and stay tuned for updates!
but not one single piece of proof of your rallies exists?the minor issues are that you're a major azzhole that's full of sh!t!!!!YOUR WELCOME!!!!
wow

Stanton, KY

#240 Jun 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am way too good and too smart to waste time with a childish imbecile like yourself. F_ck U, SOB.
but yet here you are wasting your time responding?at least you just provided proof of what a dipsh!t you are.YOUR WELCOME!!!!!
troll hunter

Richmond, KY

#244 Jun 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, f_ckface but I don't speak nor can I translate Homosexual
Retardese so I cannot make any sense of your mouth-fulla-sh!t garble
here, jackass. Oh, I get it..there is NO sense in it to begin with,
eh you illiterate POS SOB, LMAO!
seriously now...does anyone on here actually like you? have you noticed everyone pokes fun at you? doesn't the humility bother you?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#245 Jun 29, 2013
troll hunter wrote:
<quoted text> seriously now...does anyone on here actually like you? have you noticed everyone pokes fun at you? doesn't the humility bother you?
You should ask yourself the same thing. Why would I get upset or care about WORDS and lies? Words and lies in fact that not one person saying them will stand behind and OWN UP TO? You gutless cowards should be so ashamed to spend years sh!t talking someone and NEVER having the guts to own up to your words but fact is you have dwelt in shame and humiliation your entire lives so this is just more of the same for you spineless trash.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#246 Jun 30, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, f_ckface but I don't speak nor can I translate Homosexual
Retardese so I cannot make any sense of your mouth-fulla-sh!t garble
here, jackass. Oh, I get it..there is NO sense in it to begin with,
eh you illiterate POS SOB, LMAO!
But you are a homo you retard pos.

Lmfao
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#247 Jun 30, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask yourself the same thing. Why would I get upset or care about WORDS and lies? Words and lies in fact that not one person saying them will stand behind and OWN UP TO? You gutless cowards should be so ashamed to spend years sh!t talking someone and NEVER having the guts to own up to your words but fact is you have dwelt in shame and humiliation your entire lives so this is just more of the same for you spineless trash.
Spineless Trash is your Neighborhood Nickname.
troll hunter

Richmond, KY

#248 Jun 30, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
see? this is why people don't like you. I asked a simple question and you get angry. have you considered a hobby? like needlepoint? they say its very relaxing.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#249 Jul 1, 2013
troll hunter wrote:
<quoted text>see? this is why people don't like you. I asked a simple question and you get angry. have you considered a hobby? like needlepoint? they say its very relaxing.
Who is angry, jackass? When I curse at you weak ass bastards it is because I am demeaning you to the strongest elements available and putting you directly in your places with insult and belittlement yet most times you're too stupid to even fathom what I've said to begin with. I always forget that fact too, that most of you uneducated, illiterate POS
have no idea just how badly you've been insulted, LMAO!
jesse james

Elkhorn City, KY

#250 Jul 2, 2013
You're stupid lard azz! Can't even tell when ppl are laughing at you instead of with you.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#251 Jul 2, 2013
What people?! Who? Name one person by name doing what you claim. Don't you get it, sh!thead? Every one of you jackasses is an anonymous coward that means nothing in the real world, in the big picture of reality. You all are gutless pusses who spend years on here talking sh!t about others yet have never once had the spines to stand behind a single word of it. You gutless f_cks mean nothing to me or to smart, decent people. You are weal, insecure pussies and that is all you shall EVER be, chump.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#252 Jul 2, 2013
WEAK*
jesse james

Elkhorn City, KY

#253 Jul 2, 2013
You're so consumed with topix that you can't see the forest for the trees, so to speak. Chump you're a loser and this site is just for you! Yea I get on from time to time to see the latest gossip, but you live for this site ! It's like you want to live a different life than you truly do.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#254 Jul 2, 2013
jesse james wrote:
You're so consumed with topix that you can't see the forest for the trees, so to speak. Chump you're a loser and this site is just for you! Yea I get on from time to time to see the latest gossip, but you live for this site ! It's like you want to live a different life than you truly do.
The utter ignorance and clueless demeanor of your post shows what an
absolute moron you are. Do you actually think there is any validity in using the fact they post on Topix as some type of insult when you only point it out BY POSTING ON TOPIX YOURSELF?!! LMAO! Now, I know the merit of my observation will probably escape you completely but
let it suffice to say that you are indeed what totally ignorant and
clueless son of a b!tch for sure.
Bren

Richmond, KY

#255 Jul 6, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>I won my own home, no payments on it. I raised a good family. I have a loving and supportive wife. Two great kids that are productive to society. I experienced many of the worlds sights. Pretty much accomplished everything I set out to do as a young man. Now that you mention it, what have you done besides self admitting set up some innocent children to be molested by a railroad worker? Are you proud of doing that? Maybe that is why you feel the need to take up for Patrick, neither of you have done anything worthy with your lives. Notice he didn't ever answer that question when asked of him three times so far. He waits until someone else, or maybe a alter personality answers it for him. Usually the same way you do. Have you noticed though, he doesn't brag about anything but being a topix god, a gay magnet, and pulling a gun on a unarmed man. What else has he bragged about on here?
You have a supportive wife, two girls you didn't offer up to pedophiles (both married--one used a small child to earn her way in, the other attended law school--uses cannon law--that's Roman law and the UCC), and you've seen some sights, done some traveling, lied and cheated your way through life and have a house paid for to show for all your earnest work, and you failed to brag about your Kermit love child--now, why is that? You have done so much that you surely are proud of, while the rest of the honest population has suffered at the hands of people just like you--Congratulations, and be sure to pat yourself on the back, every night, when you assume your ball-protecting, sleeping posture, to dream of all you have accomplished, and know that this too shall pass.
Bren

Richmond, KY

#256 Jul 6, 2013
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a supportive wife, two girls you didn't offer up to pedophiles (both married--one used a small child to earn her way in, the other attended law school--uses cannon law--that's Roman law and the UCC), and you've seen some sights, done some traveling, lied and cheated your way through life and have a house paid for to show for all your earnest work, and you failed to brag about your Kermit love child--now, why is that? You have done so much that you surely are proud of, while the rest of the honest population has suffered at the hands of people just like you--Congratulations, and be sure to pat yourself on the back, every night, when you assume your ball-protecting, sleeping posture, to dream of all you have accomplished, and know that this too shall pass.
Oops, that was suppose to have been typed as "Canon law," which is Roman in origin, but that's what were stuck with for the time being. By the way, you failed to mention your Kermit, love child, as well as all the others, and whether you offered them up to the pedophiles, too--why not offer them all to the pedophiles, since you think you are so superior to the rest of the world, that you have no problem being the two-faced, low-life, POS that you profess to be, but your house is paid for, and you have a supportive wife--Congratulations, rat-bast, you definitely have beaten me into a puddle of nothingness, robbed me of my life and my livelihood, but your house is paid for, and your prize bitches are busy using society for their own needs--now, that is an accomplishment, indeed! Go ahead, brag some more because that's what you are best at--that and brow beating little women and children, not to mention the constant stream of boasting lies flowing like the Tigress from your mouth; keep it up, we enjoy hearing about all that you have accomplished over the course of your 63 years and counting.
Bren

Richmond, KY

#257 Jul 6, 2013
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
Related to another of your "who" posts, or whatever name you happened to be using, when you mentioned my "daddy"--It was always my opinion that my "daddy" need not pay for my mistakes; he wanted to, but I would not allow it, but if you have the stones to stop by, instead of doing the usual drive-by-stalking, you will receive the grand prize you have earned, Chicken-POO!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#258 Jul 6, 2013
Thank you, Bren for posting on this thread an updating it because it reminded me to do so as well. I had planned to post on it the other day and express my disappointment at not being able to organize a July 4th RIOT Rally in the RVA (Richmond, VA.) region as I'd hoped but it just was not meant to be apparently. We are now looking at putting together a RIOT Rally in the Tri-Cities area (Bristol/ Kingsport/Johnson City) for the first weekend in August perhaps. As usual I will keep everyone posted and updated and of course, always extend an invitation to the horde of gutless cowards and TLH/Pat RIOT-obsessed Homotrolls to come
on out of their dungeons, out of the shadows and from under their rocks, and join us in the Human Race, LOL!
who

Melvin, KY

#259 Jul 6, 2013
Bren Bren Bren, I read that dribble that you wrote, the first thing that pops in my mind is you are the one in the feud with the fire department person. Either way if you are or not, you are just as psycho as she is. Both of you THINKS you know who I am, but you don't have a clue. All you two are doing is making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have. Quickly, tell me more of what I have done, or what that should have said, what you think the person I am has done. This is just to damn funny. I am laughing at you really loudly and for real. I love getting under peoples skins and make them look like fools. I might as well pat myself on the back because I did it again. You are in a line of idiots that fit right in with the others on this site. All of you are nothing but idiots. You all have yourselves convinced you know who I am, but all of you are fools for thinking and talking like you do. You dumbasses.
Bren

Richmond, KY

#260 Jul 7, 2013
who wrote:
Bren Bren Bren, I read that dribble that you wrote, the first thing that pops in my mind is you are the one in the feud with the fire department person. Either way if you are or not, you are just as psycho as she is. Both of you THINKS you know who I am, but you don't have a clue. All you two are doing is making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have. Quickly, tell me more of what I have done, or what that should have said, what you think the person I am has done. This is just to damn funny. I am laughing at you really loudly and for real. I love getting under peoples skins and make them look like fools. I might as well pat myself on the back because I did it again. You are in a line of idiots that fit right in with the others on this site. All of you are nothing but idiots. You all have yourselves convinced you know who I am, but all of you are fools for thinking and talking like you do. You dumbasses.
I don't know any fire department person, so you must be the clueless one, or you're trying to dust your trail--whatever. You are pathetic. Other than that, I don't believe you have an actual value, but I do feel sympathy for any idiot--especially one who spends his time professing all others are idiots--just pathetic. Let me know when you have the stones to accept your Grand Prize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Pikeville Parent 161,143
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 22 min interesting 54
Christine zamora 40 min Justa_kychick 3
Trump In Trouble 48 min A Hillary Deport... 36
Happy chores 54 min Three legged farmer 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Winner 36,170
All Conn Clients Cut Off (Oct '13) 1 hr A Hillary Deport... 35
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 3 hr Did Ray do it 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages