“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#194 Jun 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The comedy is amazing.
Tell me about it..99.999% of this forum finds itself ROTFLTAO'ing at your childish ignorance (or as you call it: comedy) on a daily basis.
who

Virgie, KY

#196 Jun 11, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you for your support and common sense but what we've begun doing is merely rallies meant to enlighten citizens to the need for us as a nation to reduce the scope of the Federal Government. We want to see it reigned it and made to be held accountable to the American Citizens and of equal importance, to be held in strict adherence to The U.S. Constitution. We are only a small grassroots group without a lot of structuring and oversight known as Pat Riot & The A.C.E.S.(American Constitutionalist Enforcers) and we do not build internet sites for our message due to the recent revelations about the NSA monitoring the entire internet. We are more about discussing issues on sites like this one and making people aware of certain politicians we think may be beneficial to us all or they support are ideals and beliefs. Anyway, your interest
and support is greatly appreciated.
Basically what you are saying is, you wont have a internet site because the NSA but you will talk on a internet site? Ok, I am sure the NSA, FBI, CIA, and any other initials you can think of will never EVER get on this site not matter what it says on here? What happens when the pat riot name gets banned, are you going to rename your movement that all you do is type on topix?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#197 Jun 11, 2013
As usual, the scope of just average common sense solutions and reasoning escapes his poor, dimwitted dullardry and mongoloid inability to think or apply logic. Pat Riot & The A.C.E.S. do not utilize a specific website of our own because the NSA would clearly know WHO is visiting it or joining our group or offering us support that is information we do not want them having of course. The absolute lack of merely basic rationale and sense is obviously something poor dipsh!t SOB just cannot grasp since I have to repeatedly dumb things down and explain them
to him and him only when everyone else present seems to understand them right off.
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#198 Jun 11, 2013
you don't have a website because you can't afford it and you don't have the knowledge to build,grow or maintain one.and your group only consists of you and your multiple personalities.you keep saying "we" and "our" but it's really just one lone loser you fat@ss.and do you really think the government is worried about ignorant trash like you fat@ss?you can't even get the name of your bullshyt group right.you say it is called a.c.e.s. but you only have three words in it.so what is the s for?stupid or sucker?and before your ignorant fat@ss comes back and says the s is used in a possessive form let me go ahead and correct you.if it was to be used in the way your ignorant fat@ss meant it to be it would the a.c.e.s not the a.c.e.s. you ignorant fat@ss.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#199 Jun 12, 2013
Do I really have to dumb things down again? Why of course I do. Everyone should easily notice that anytime I type Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s (<---Notice the lower case s and not the upper case S?) the s is lower case so it demonstrates multiplicity. Oops, sorry..too big a word for the simpleton sh!theads..er, it means MORE THAN ONE, multiple and not singular. I swear to God if these homotrolls aren't the most illiterate, uneducated, just plain stupid $0nS Of B1tch3s around. I really, desperately need a much better, more educated class of Haters because these damn morons are just boring anymore. It's always the same drivel, the same illogical, irrational bullsh!t that makes no sense, has no valid substance or content, and is just the same circular pointlessness over and over. I feel like I'm bullying children.
who

Virgie, KY

#200 Jun 12, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Do I really have to dumb things down again? Why of course I do. Everyone should easily notice that anytime I type Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s (<---Notice the lower case s and not the upper case S?) the s is lower case so it demonstrates multiplicity. Oops, sorry..too big a word for the simpleton sh!theads..er, it means MORE THAN ONE, multiple and not singular. I swear to God if these homotrolls aren't the most illiterate, uneducated, just plain stupid $0nS Of B1tch3s around. I really, desperately need a much better, more educated class of Haters because these damn morons are just boring anymore. It's always the same drivel, the same illogical, irrational bullsh!t that makes no sense, has no valid substance or content, and is just the same circular pointlessness over and over. I feel like I'm bullying children.
You claim that you need more educated class of haters? Yet you can not leave this site to find them can you? What have you come up with new in half a decade? I have been here for a few months, and all you do is the same ole BS. Bullying children? That is just what you need to do because your posts states that you wont try to bully a REAL MAN.
lol

Clay City, KY

#201 Jun 12, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
what i did notice is that is the first and only time you used a lower case s fat@ss.go back and check your post you ignorant trash.every other time you mentioned your bullshyt group you used a capital S.go check,i'll wait for you.ok.now do you see how stupid you look?now do you see that once again i proved your ignorance?you're just not bright enough to play this game junior.as i mentioned,plurality is a form of possession in regards to literature and english.so once again i put you in your place and showed your ignorance and what do you do?come back with some bullshyt excuse that i turned around on you with your own words as proof of your ignorance.you NEVER used a lower case s before so why try to act as if you did?and even if you had it would still prove your ignorance because you always put a period after it,which was my point to start with and you ignored all together.what excuse will you reply with next?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#202 Jun 12, 2013
Now this is going to PROVE what an illiterate, uneducated simpleton POS this ignorant-ass LOL is. Anyone that cares can go the very first page in this thread and see that EVERY Posts has a smaller case s in The A.C.E.s right there in PLAIN VIEW. That PROVES this moron is an illiterate damn f_ck if there ever was one. Go check:

Post #1
Post #16
Post #80
Post #189

Every time I have mentioned/posted the Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s name it has been written like that each time. This PROVES what an ignorant, illiterate sh!thead LOL is because he says right there in Post #210 that I used a capital S and not a lower case s so he has verified he's too damn stupid to know the difference, LMAO!

Tell us something we don't already KNOW, sh!t for brains simpleton.
lol

Clay City, KY

#203 Jun 12, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Now this is going to PROVE what an illiterate, uneducated simpleton POS this ignorant-ass LOL is. Anyone that cares can go the very first page in this thread and see that EVERY Posts has a smaller case s in The A.C.E.s right there in PLAIN VIEW. That PROVES this moron is an illiterate damn f_ck if there ever was one. Go check:
Post #1
Post #16
Post #80
Post #189
Every time I have mentioned/posted the Pat Riot & The A.C.E.s name it has been written like that each time. This PROVES what an ignorant, illiterate sh!thead LOL is because he says right there in Post #210 that I used a capital S and not a lower case s so he has verified he's too damn stupid to know the difference, LMAO!
Tell us something we don't already KNOW, sh!t for brains simpleton.
no,now you have proven that you easily fall for traps fat@ss.yes you did use lower case s three times but you also used capital S twice.why didn't you mention those times?why did you say that EVERY time you mentioned your bullshyt club you used lower case s?i was just proving that even when you have the chance to be honest about anything you can't do it.what about posts 197 and 189?yes 189.the very post you claimed to use lower case s?you're so stupid you can't tell what you even type can you fat@ss?do you not even know what the letters in your bullshyt club stand for?2 out of 5 times you used the wrong spelling didn't you fat@ss?do you know the difference?make sure you spell it right when you make your fake posts and video about it LMAO

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#204 Jun 12, 2013
Now that LOL has been cyber-bitchslapped even more stupid than he revealed himself to be to begin with, I will no longer waste time verbally gutstomping that ignorant $0N 0f @ b1tc+ into the mud. To be honest, it is demeaning for me to lower myself, my intellect and brilliance to such a low standard to deal with the likes of a dipsh!t dullard like LOL has proven himself to be. So, in the spirit of moving on..

The RIOT Rally we're trying to get organized for the Va. Beach area as I revealed in Post #186 got a slight setback today when we discovered one of the venues I was interested in cannot provide the needed calendar date so I perusing other locations and will of course keep everyone posted and informed!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#205 Jun 12, 2013
I AM*..
lol

Clay City, KY

#206 Jun 12, 2013
i don't blame you fat@ss.you should quit.the more you try to redeem yourself the more you prove whata lying piece of shyt you are.and the easier you make it for me to prove what a lying piece of shyt you are.the only thing demeaning is your ignorance fat@ss.that's why you avoid the questions and try to distract from the fact i proved you're a lying pice of shyt once again.isn't that right fat@ss?so you should run with your tail tucked between your legs.usually it's a huge dildo tucked up between your legs isn't it fat@ss?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#207 Jun 12, 2013
Awww, someone is really hurt and humiliated about being so harshly bitchslapped by his own illiteracy and now he's trying to talk like a big boy since we all know what an uneducated f_cking moronic jackass the stupid bastard is. Funny thing is my
little punk-ass bitchpuppet there goes on about running when in fact he is the
little preschool queen of running, LMAO!

RIOT Rally RVA 2013!!!
lol

Clay City, KY

#208 Jun 13, 2013
there you go showing your perverted pedo obsession again.you can't go one day without fantasizing about young kids can you fat@ss?you also proved you can't ignore the urge to respond to my posts can you fat@ss?didn't you say in your last post you were done?what's wrong fat@ss?it sure looks like you're the puppet dancing to whatever tune i tell you to fat@ss.now keep responding and prove you're nothing but a fear driven homo who has an obsession for real men such as myself.you can do it junior and i command you to so you will.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#209 Jun 13, 2013
Delusion Time.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#210 Jun 19, 2013
UPDATE:

We are still experiencing some difficulties with nailing down a specific date/location for the Va. Beach region RIOT Rally and it looks as if I may have to cancel the whole trip altogether..we will see. I had been trying to obtain a really special place in the Richmond, VA. area to hold this next RIOT Rally: St. John's Church where Patrick Henry delivered his famous "Give me Liberty or give me death.." speech but due to it's historical landmark status I don't think we can get the needed permits and such. As most know, I have roots and reach into the nation's cradle being the Jamestown/Yorktown/Williamsbur g, VA. and have ties to that area and it's historical significance. I love that region and the things it represents when it comes to TRUE American values, ideals, and freedoms. I will keep everyone updated as to what it going on and in the planning stages so stay tuned.
jesse james

Elkhorn City, KY

#211 Jun 22, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
UPDATE:

We are still experiencing some difficulties with nailing down a specific date/location for the Va. Beach region RIOT Rally and it looks as if I may have to cancel the whole trip altogether..we will see. I had been trying to obtain a really special place in the Richmond, VA. area to hold this next RIOT Rally: St. John's Church where Patrick Henry delivered his famous "Give me Liberty or give me death.." speech but due to it's historical landmark status I don't think we can get the needed permits and such. As most know, I have roots and reach into the nation's cradle being the Jamestown/Yorktown/Williamsbur g, VA. and have ties to that area and it's historical significance. I love that region and the things it represents when it comes to TRUE American values, ideals, and freedoms. I will keep everyone updated as to what it going on and in the planning stages so stay tuned.
Why don't you post a link verifying that you actually have some kinda ties to any type of rally? Everything you talk about was already planned well ahead of your last minute squeals of " it's all about me" bs!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#212 Jun 22, 2013
jesse james wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post a link verifying that you actually have some kinda ties to any type of rally? Everything you talk about was already planned well ahead of your last minute squeals of " it's all about me" bs!
And yet again I must break it down and actually dumb it down for yet another stupid jackass devoid of any logical common sense. How can I post a link to an even that is NOT fully scheduled, fool? I clearly said in my prior posts that we are having trouble nailing a down a specific venue on the available date(s) we/I need, did I not? So why would I provide a link to something that is not yet 100% confirmed and set to go? I did that for the RIOT Rally at ScionFest and the original announcement of this summer's BIGGIE: The Annual RIOT Fest in Chicago. I have provided links to those events and the funny thing is another idiotic coward like yourself claimed he had "spoken" to event organizers and said I had nothing to do with anything yet he/they did NOT provide the name of anyone he supposedly spoke to or anything else that could be used to verify his BS. Look, everyone knows that both my online and offline celebrity and fame has springboarded me into the political scenes after multitudes of people shared their wishes for me to run for an office of some type here and offline both so I am merely pursuing the will of the people and my destiny
both intersecting. Don't be jealous and so envious, I am sure you cannot help that you
are a gutless coward and afraid to say anything anywhere and own up to it..maybe you can
blame those useless POS parents of your or something, poor insignificant Jesse Shames (himself and everyone else) LMAO!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#213 Jun 22, 2013
EVENT*
who

Wheelwright, KY

#214 Jun 22, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again I must break it down and actually dumb it down for yet another stupid jackass devoid of any logical common sense. How can I post a link to an even that is NOT fully scheduled, fool? I clearly said in my prior posts that we are having trouble nailing a down a specific venue on the available date(s) we/I need, did I not? So why would I provide a link to something that is not yet 100% confirmed and set to go? I did that for the RIOT Rally at ScionFest and the original announcement of this summer's BIGGIE: The Annual RIOT Fest in Chicago. I have provided links to those events and the funny thing is another idiotic coward like yourself claimed he had "spoken" to event organizers and said I had nothing to do with anything yet he/they did NOT provide the name of anyone he supposedly spoke to or anything else that could be used to verify his BS. Look, everyone knows that both my online and offline celebrity and fame has springboarded me into the political scenes after multitudes of people shared their wishes for me to run for an office of some type here and offline both so I am merely pursuing the will of the people and my destiny
both intersecting. Don't be jealous and so envious, I am sure you cannot help that you
are a gutless coward and afraid to say anything anywhere and own up to it..maybe you can
blame those useless POS parents of your or something, poor insignificant Jesse Shames (himself and everyone else) LMAO!
Yet you claim to have ties to them for your so called rallies yet your name isn't no where listed on any of the flyers. Wait, I forgot, you said your publicist is here on the Pikeville topix. How much national attention do you think you are going to get if you don't put your name out on these events? When this name gets banned, how are you going to keep changing the name of your group? What happens when you have a event scheduled 2 months in advance and this name gets banned, are you going to redo all the flyers with the new name? Don't you think that will confuse the public? Get real, you just find events set up and say you are a part of it. Notice how you didn't give any info just like the person who said they check with that you made fun of. Why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min DITCH MITCH 5,965
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 154,352
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 39 min texas pete 21,582
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min SistaNoneYa 131,084
UPike Brass Stroke City Puppets at Gala 54 min Why 13
pmc is dirty!! 59 min Sick 10
How Did Grimes Get In Senate Race 1 hr NEWS 38
Threat at Pike Central 1 hr Concerned 12
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 15 hr Faithful Ex Employee 34
JK Coleman 16 hr Thunder 41
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 19 hr In The Know 49
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info