Wreck near Draffin
notgonnaleave

Grundy, VA

#1 Dec 17, 2010
Does anyone know anything about a wreck that killed a woman today? I heard a large truck hit her head on.
concerned

Clay City, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2010
what color vehicle was she in
Mountain Dude

Winfield, WV

#3 Dec 17, 2010
WSAZ news said a Mullins boy from Pikeville killed a Stiltner woman from Elkhorn City. They said he was impaired an was now lodged in the Pike Co. Detention Center. I was building a fire and didn`t catch the first names or the rest of the situation.
RIP

Ransom, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Font Size: A man is charged with manslaughter after a deadly accident in Pike County today.

It happened on U.S. 460 in Regina.

Police say 27-year old Jeffrey Mullins of Pikeville crossed the center line and hit a car driven by 55-year old Janice Baker of Elkhorn City.

Baker and a passenger, 57-year old Linda Walker, were taken to UK Medical Center.

Another passenger, 76-year old Marie Stiltner, was pronounced dead at Pikeville Medical Center.

A third vehicle was also involved but the driver was not injured.

Jeffrey Mullins was treated at the hospital and then taken to jail.

He faces several charges including manslaughter and possession of a narcotic.
tragic

Thelma, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2010
How sad for everyone involved.
no good time I reckon

AOL

#6 Dec 17, 2010
It's a helluva thing to be killed by a drunk/doper right before Christmas, but I don't guess there is a good time. My prayers for the families...
So Sad

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2010
It's so sad that it took JD killing someone to get him behind bars especially after all the trouble hes been in. Prayers are with the Stiltner family. Prayers are also with his three little boys bless their little hearts.
just me

Clay City, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2010
tragic wrote:
How sad for everyone involved.
i feel sad for all the family's here but not the drunk that hit that car. He hurt 2 people and and killed other, the S.O.B. should be put out in middle of the road and ran over. but thats just my thinking. then maybe it will make others think twice before driving drunk.
Niece of Marie Stiltner

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2010
It breaks my heart to know that the man who was responsible for my aunts death was a habbitual offender and that if somewhere along the line tougher laws would have kept him behind bars, my aunt would be alive today. It even further hurts me to know that he has three children that will have to be without their father. But my guess is that he wasn't there for them anyway. I will pray for the kids but not for jeffrey mullins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Hickman 3 min Pilot 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Lolz 167,702
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 27 min Ghost Author 27
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 49 min You drive garbage 7
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Ban Non 5,554
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Coal miner 37,669
Mitch Mines 2 hr No More Bowing 16
Who Is Next 8 hr Hmmmm 56
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 19 hr wtf 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages