'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 261851 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172614 Aug 1, 2014
Before I waste anymore time on your loser freaks bullshit, I have a couple more things I want to leave you before I leave to meet up with friends have some ice cream and catch an outdoor movie or a car show depending how hot it is. Might just do the pool. It's called LIFE.

Get one.

Love this news for the automakers. Guess that bailout helped. All paid back and making a profit again. More taxes for the gov't and more jobs for the people. Yeah, like the President said today. Economy is coming back despite the repukes obstruction.

~~~~~~~~You liars and deniers aren't going to like this one. hahaha

GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan See Auto Sales Zoom In July
Source: LA TIMES

Automakers posted one of the best months in years for auto sales in July, with General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan all reporting big gains.

By the time all the numbers are tallied Friday, automakers are expected to have sold around 1.5 million vehicles in July, up about 10% from the same month a year earlier, according to industry analysts.

General Motors Co. said it sold 256,160 vehicles in the U.S. last month, a 9% increase from a year ago. It was GM’s best July sales total since 2007.

“American families feel better about the economy than they have in a long time,” Kurt McNeil, GM’s U.S. sales chief, said Friday.

The Labor Department reported Friday that employers added 209,000 positions to their payrolls in July. That brought the total so far this year to 1.6 million, one of the best periods for sustained growth in employment since the Great Recession.

The housing market also is on an upswing, becoming both a source of jobs and the consumer confidence people need to be comfortable with big-ticket car purchases, economists said.

The Case Shiller home price index (which measures prices in 20 major cities) was up 9.3% year-over-year in May. Housing starts were up 7.5% year-over-year in June and have risen in 10 of the last 12 months.
And the stock market continues to roll despite a down day Thursday.
The S&P 500 index closed up 7.5% year-to-date on Thursday. The Nasdaq is up almost 8% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average index has risen 2.7%.

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-h...

haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172615 Aug 1, 2014
You all are a bunch of mindless, media fed, trolling, wrong, coward, trolls, tea bagging, cons, losers, dumbasses....but I'm not angry!!!! Lmao

HAHA, does that hurt your little spineless sensitive feelings.

At least it isn't the filth that spews out you COWARD imposter trolls.

Cry baby. Find another thread to troll loser freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172616 Aug 1, 2014
Wow, love it when fauxbox eats it's own.....

Fox pundit rips Tucker Carlson for shunning child refugees:'Have you read the Bible?'
During a Thursday discussion on the Fox News show Out Numbered, Carlson asserted that President Barack Obama and Democratic lawmakers were “just affirmatively for illegal immigration” because they wanted to deal with the children as refugees instead of deporting them as quickly as possible.

“What the Republicans are trying to do is they are basically trying to take away due process,” Fox News analyst Kirsten Powers pointed out.“It’s taking away from them the opportunity to actually get a fair hearing to determine whether or not they should be granted asylum.”

“What the Republicans want to do is the opposite of humanitarian, and I think that we need to be clear about that,” she added.“That’s not hawkishness, that’s un-American.”

“So, you’re saying that the United States has an obligation,” Carlson interrupted.“Anyone who’s suffering around the world has a right to come here and be supported by you and me?”

“Hey, have you ever been to the Statue of Liberty?” Powers shot back.“I’m saying, yes, we are a refuge. We are a refuge to the people of the world who look to us as a ‘shining city on the hill.’ Does that sound familiar to you?”

“So, I have a moral obligation to share my earnings, and my country with people I’ve never met because they are suffering?” Carlson complained.

“Are you a Christian?” Powers quipped.“Have you read the Bible? Because the Bible is crystal clear.”

“This is not a theocracy!” Carlson exclaimed.“No, no. The country is not run according to Christian precept here.”

“I didn’t make this up!” Powers argued.“Our country is based on this. You’ve never heard of America as a refuge of people who are persecuted?”

When Powers asked Carlson if he would have treated Jewish people the same way fleeing violent “pogroms” in the Russian Empire during the 1800s, he refused to compare the situations.

“I’m not even going to engage on that,” he said.

Source: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/31/fox-pun...

Calling them out on their Un-Christian like behavior ....PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172617 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
You all are a bunch of mindless, media fed, trolling, wrong, coward, trolls, tea bagging, cons, losers, dumbasses....but I'm not angry!!!! Lmao
haha, IMPOSTER troll, that is calling them like I see them....angry? NO, HATE? NO

Learn the difference

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
looks

Hyden, KY

#172618 Aug 1, 2014
like Washington going be cleaner for 5 weeks at least.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172619 Aug 1, 2014
One more before I leave and let you losers play with yourself and your socks.....haha

Filthy Despicable Racism Is The Real Reason Why Republicans Are Suing President Obama

A tyrant is defined as a dictator who has usurped legitimate sovereignty and wields ultimate control over everything, and is considered a ruler of horrible and massively oppressive character. According to both Plato and Aristotle, a tyrant is one who rules according to his own advantage rather than that of his subjects, and uses extremely cruel tactics against his own people for sheer pleasure. Since November 2008, a tyrant in Republican parlance is an African American man the people elected to serve as their President, and in fact, they were so convinced the President-elect was a tyrant they scheduled a conclave for inauguration night to subvert the African American man they called tyrant before his first day in office.

Republicans have spent over five-and-a-half years and myriad attempts to destroy the African American President, and because they failed miserably they are seeking redress from the courts by suing Barack Obama for being President while Black. On Wednesday when House Republicans voted to sue the President, they spent their floor time explaining they were seeking relief from the judicial system because the President did precisely what they asked; give small businesses extra time to prepare for the Affordable Care Act’s mandate to provide healthcare insurance to their employees.

That’s right; House Speaker John Boehner and Republicans are suing Barack Obama because they complained bitterly the ACA mandate was too much of a burden, and too soon for small businesses to comply and because the African American President they call a tyrant acquiesced and gave them what they wanted, they are suing him. Yesterday, House Speaker John Boehner had the temerity to demand the President take executive action to fix the Bush-Republican immigration law Boehner cannot get Republicans to pass, and this after authorizing the lawsuit against the President for doing what they wanted. It is noteworthy that several Republicans claimed if the President took executive action on immigration, they would impeach him for doing their job. Their problem with the President is not that he is a tyrant, but because he is a Black man doing what they refuse to do; work.

Republicans have made a mockery of governance for well-over five years, and it is all due to their racial animus toward Barack Obama they disguise with words like tyrant, executive overreach, dictator, and imperial president. However, according to the definition of tyrant, it is Republicans in Congress who have spent over five years attempting to wield ultimate control over everything, rule according to their own advantage rather than the people they were elected to serve, use extremely cruel tactics against their own constituents, and rule according to massively oppressive character. And what drives their tyranny against their fellow countrymen besides hatred of the people is their racially driven animus toward an African American in the White House. Now because they have failed to discredit and destroy Barack Obama’s Presidency they are taking him to court for the Confederate crime of being the President of the United States while being Black; not because he is a tyrant but because they are filthy despicable racists.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/01/filthy...

Take a look at some of your teabagger CONS signs, comments, and outright racism since 2008. There's you some HATE.

You people got it down to a perfection now. Don't even try to hide it....and YES, when I see that, I get angry. Angry that it's 2014 and you bigoted, racists just can't catch up and co-exist with the rest of the country. But then you lemmings are SLOW.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away and spin those proxies, Leave me some late night laughs. lol
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172620 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Mitch McConnell Trying to End Overtime Pay, the 40 Hour Work Week, Weekends and Holidays Off Work?????.....I don't care if either one of them, or both of them has a Trillion Dollars in the Bank..........Nancy Pelosi Voted AGAINST This H.R. 1406 Bill, McConnell Loves it and he Introduced it to the Senate.
I am talking about WHAT they Do, NOT How Much Money They Have.... Try harder to understand, maybe you will get it.......
Just as I thought. Pelosi passes legislation that is good for her and you ignore it. Thanks for admitting it.
Teabag This

United States

#172621 Aug 1, 2014
Sounds like somebody's got their panties in a knot. Pop another pill, take another drink, you'll be okay.....NOT.
pot meet kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch....you verbally assault people all day everyday!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172622 Aug 1, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, diversion from Bush, who had the final say....after he cleared it with Cheney. Backbone and responsibility were never conservative traits.
Once again, give your Libtards a pass that voted for the war. They had the same intel Bush had. No more, no less.

Hey, you guys excuse Obama and Susan Rice because they went on the "best available intelligence".

Good enough for Obama, good enough for Bush.

Oh, how you Libtards love your double standards.
Nutz

United States

#172623 Aug 1, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with a neighborhood association wanting to keep their neighborhood a certain way or their apartment complex a certain way. I don't see anything wrong with white kids wanting to go to school with white children, or black kids wanting to go to school with black kids.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172624 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Before I waste anymore time on your loser freaks bullshit, I have a couple more things I want to leave you before I leave to meet up with friends have some ice cream and catch an outdoor movie or a car show depending how hot it is. Might just do the pool. It's called LIFE.
Get one.
Love this news for the automakers. Guess that bailout helped. All paid back and making a profit again. More taxes for the gov't and more jobs for the people. Yeah, like the President said today. Economy is coming back despite the repukes obstruction.
~~~~~~~~You liars and deniers aren't going to like this one. hahaha
GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan See Auto Sales Zoom In July
Source: LA TIMES
Automakers posted one of the best months in years for auto sales in July, with General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan all reporting big gains.
By the time all the numbers are tallied Friday, automakers are expected to have sold around 1.5 million vehicles in July, up about 10% from the same month a year earlier, according to industry analysts.
General Motors Co. said it sold 256,160 vehicles in the U.S. last month, a 9% increase from a year ago. It was GM’s best July sales total since 2007.
“American families feel better about the economy than they have in a long time,” Kurt McNeil, GM’s U.S. sales chief, said Friday.
The Labor Department reported Friday that employers added 209,000 positions to their payrolls in July. That brought the total so far this year to 1.6 million, one of the best periods for sustained growth in employment since the Great Recession.
The housing market also is on an upswing, becoming both a source of jobs and the consumer confidence people need to be comfortable with big-ticket car purchases, economists said.
The Case Shiller home price index (which measures prices in 20 major cities) was up 9.3% year-over-year in May. Housing starts were up 7.5% year-over-year in June and have risen in 10 of the last 12 months.
And the stock market continues to roll despite a down day Thursday.
The S&P 500 index closed up 7.5% year-to-date on Thursday. The Nasdaq is up almost 8% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average index has risen 2.7%.
Read more: http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-h...
haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
WOW!!! You mean the economy actually rises and falls throughout history??
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172625 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
"WASN'T" the whole time potato head. I was there for a wedding and fun. Sight seeing, sun and fun, and sailing. Bet you hate that since you have no life.
I'M RETIRED...I don't get paid for debunking your lies on a KENTUCKY forum.
Ask leDUMBO, he trolls every thread on the US TOPIX site 24/7. I do it for fun and only on this site. fo
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
FUN? You are the most miserable human being on earth. I imagine your family will party like hell when you pass away. No way anyone on earth could stand to be around you!
Nutz

United States

#172626 Aug 1, 2014
Teabag This wrote:
Sounds like somebody's got their panties in a knot. Pop another pill, take another drink, you'll be okay.....NOT.
<quoted text>
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172627 Aug 1, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
FUN? You are the most miserable human being on earth. I imagine your family will party like hell when you pass away. No way anyone on earth could stand to be around you!
Obviously she made a typo!
When she said "I'm retired, she meant "I'm retarded".
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172628 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. Cheney/Rumsfield and gang were planning it since 1998 after Bush Sr failed Operation Desert Storm/Gulf War...it is interesting reading and demonstrates how they manipulated the American people and Congress, using fear and 9/11 to go to Iraq.
Get a chance read it...I posted some excerpts for the postal troll yesterday. Crickets...all of them. They were scared to read it. The suit itself has footnotes full of references, White House Papers and things like President Obama said about the report being released where we tortured...
Dick Cheney And Other Bush Administration Officials May Finally Go To Trial
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/dick-chene ...
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Bush Sr. didn't fail in Iraq. They stopped when Hussein pulled out of Kuwait. That was the whole point. I didn't read your crap posts because everything you post comes from liberals rags bought and paid for by George Soros.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172629 Aug 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.
I agree but you need a plan on where it is that you might go?
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172630 Aug 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a quote from a Lib you forgot:
Jan.20,2009 Sen.Obama
"What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics".
And he's still distracted. He went right back to Afghanistan for NOTHING! A dumb war when Bush went in but a brilliant military move when your boy went in... Give me a fing break!

The rise in the poverty rate has risen! Median income has fallen under Obama! I see ZERO change in the uninsured except that the cost has skyrocketed and Medicaid was expanded which means the unfunded liabilities have yet another contributor! Corporate scandals? Be more specific... The stock market crash is all on Clinton as I have already pointed out.

Back to the business at hand... The liberal LIARS were as convinced as anyone else that Hussein had WMD"s as I just pointed out using their OWN DAMN WORDS! So STFU about Bush's War. It was America's war voted for and authorized by both liberals and republicans.

I asked once before I'll ask again... Name 1 piece of legislation signed into law by Bush that hurt the economy!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172631 Aug 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with a neighborhood association wanting to keep their neighborhood a certain way or their apartment complex a certain way. I don't see anything wrong with white kids wanting to go to school with white children, or black kids wanting to go to school with black kids.
Pretty sad when you don't have the stones to post something under your own screen name.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172632 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Congress Leaves Town Denying 300,000 U.S. Vets Unemployment Relief, Funds Israeli Military Instead
Congress is headed to vacation, and for millions of unemployed Americans, 300,000 of which are veterans, this is devastating news.
While millions of families will be losing their only source of income while they look for jobs in a struggling economy, Congress did decide to pass one spending measure: a bill that will send another $225 million to support the Israeli military as they continue to devastate Palestine in the current ongoing conflict.
So while Congress was unable to agree to spending to help Americans here at home who are struggling to find work, they can go to bed hungry knowing that at least our government cares enough to fund the Israeli war machine. Once again proving the GOP war hawks put war funding and pandering to our allies over helping the very people who often help put them in office.
(h/t Huffington Post)
http://aattp.org/congress-leaves-town-denying...
CONgress doesn't deserve a vacation, they haven't done anything.
Those repukes sure condone violence don't they? I would slap a charge on that loser for assault. That's how they treat people and break rules. Typical teabagger CON mentality. Glad it was caught on tape. It's a slam dunk case for that worker. Show him the money....hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Do you honestly think your BS is fooling anyone? Especially people in the military? The liberals have been trying to destroy the US Military for decades. Obama, Reid and company have been hollowing out the military since day 1.

The 300,000 have been getting pink slips from the Obama administration for months!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172633 Aug 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad when you don't have the stones to post something under your own screen name.
Now this is funny.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 160,793
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr y uuu 36,154
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Deplorable 4,041
Ladies and booty call. 6 hr Call me Cole 1
Trump In Trouble 6 hr Moved West 4
Eric C Conn criminal case 7 hr Tick Tock 2
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 7 hr News Flash 7
Dr. Tamara Musgrave (Nov '09) Fri Pikeville Parent 69

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages