'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269768 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

reality

United States

#172244 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
uh ooh....the trend is still looking good for the JOBS...

ADP National Employment Report Shows 218,000 Jobs Added in July

Source: ADP®, Automatic Data Processing

ADP NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT REPORT: PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT INCREASED BY 218,000 JOBS IN JULY

ROSELAND, N.J.–July 30, 2014 –Private sector employment increased by 218,000 jobs from June to July according to the July ADP National Employment Report®. Broadly distributed to the public each month, free of charge, the ADP National Employment Report is produced by ADP®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, in collaboration with Moody’s Analytics. The report, which is derived from ADP’s actual payroll data, measures the change in total nonfarm private employment each month on a seasonally adjusted basis.

Goods-producing employment rose by 16,000 jobs in July, down from 43,000 jobs gained in June. The construction industry added 12,000 jobs over the month, less than half last month’s gain. Meanwhile, manufacturing added 3,000 jobs in July, less than one-third the number of jobs added in June.

Service-providing employment rose by 202,000 jobs in July, down from 238,000 in June. The ADP National Employment Report indicates that professional/ business services contributed 61,000 jobs in July, down from 79,000 in June. Expansion in trade/transportation/utilities grew by 52,000, down slightly from June’s 56,000. The 9,000 new jobs added in financial activities was down 25% from last month’s number.
Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics, said, "The July employment gain was softer than June, but remains consistent with a steadily improving job market. At the current pace of job growth unemployment will quickly decline. Layoffs are still receding and hiring and job openings are picking up. If current trends continue, the economy will return to full employment by late 2016.”

Read more: http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/2014/July/...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10148586...

U.S. Jobless Rate Falls to 6.1%(Lowest Since Sept. 2008), June Payrolls Rise 288,000

Payroll employment increases by 288,000 in June; unemployment rate declines to 6.1%

ADP®(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in June 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 281,000 Private-Sector Jobs in June

Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in May 2014:
Payroll employment rises by 217,000 in May; unemployment rate unchanged at 6.3%

ADP®(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in May 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 179,000 Private-Sector Jobs in May

Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in April 2014:
Payroll employment rises 288,000 in April; unemployment rate falls to 6.3%

ADP®(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in April 2014:
ADP National Employment Report Shows 220,000 Jobs Added in April

Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in March 2014:
Payroll employment increases in March (+192,000); unemployment rate unchanged (6.7%)

ADP®(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in March 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 191,000 Private-Sector Jobs in March

Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in February 2014:
Payroll employment increases in February (+175,000); unemployment rate changes little (6.7 percent)

ADP, for employment in February 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 139,000 Private-Sector Jobs in February

Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in January 2014:
Payroll employment rises in January (+113,000); unemployment rate changes little (6.6%)

ADP, for employment in January 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Private-Sector Jobs in January

December unemployment rate declines (6.7%); payroll employment edges up (+74,000)

ADP, for employment in December 2013:
U.S. Economy Added 238,000 Private-Sector Jobs in December

Not as gloomy as repukes say

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172245 Jul 30, 2014
Grimes hits McConnell on women's issues

Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes is hitting Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on womens issues in her newest ad, the latest in a series featuring regular Kentucky citizens.

In the new ad, Ilene Woods of Lynch, Ky. asks McConnell why he voted twice against the Violence Against Women Act and against enforcing equal pay for women.

After a moment of silence, Grimes says,I can never get him to answer this one either.

She adds, to McConnell:I approved this message, because senator, you must be forgetting that over half the voters in Kentucky are women like Ilene.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-ra...

He votes NO on all women's issues, glad she will remind women in KY

RIP GOP

ALISON 2004

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
reality

United States

#172246 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes is hitting Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on women’s issues in her newest ad, the latest in a series featuring regular Kentucky citizens.

In the new ad, Ilene Woods of Lynch, Ky. asks McConnell why he voted twice against the Violence Against Women Act and “against enforcing equal pay for women.”

After a moment of silence, Grimes says,“I can never get him to answer this one either.”

She adds, to McConnell:“I approved this message, because senator, you must be forgetting that over half the voters in Kentucky are women like Ilene.”

RIP GOP

ALISON 2004

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#172247 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Get back to trolling LeDUMBO.....as usual YOU GOT NOTHING
Useless, lowlife, nolife topix freak. I think you missed a thread.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
leDUMBO
Oh my, congratulations, you added a word of the day to your vocab.
WRONG.... I have said that to your sorry trollingass many times. Pay attention dumbass.
Trolling, trolling, trolling.....keep on trolling loser clown
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
That sissy runs everytime you shove a dose of reality down its throat.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#172248 Jul 30, 2014
Internal Poll Shows Dem Pryor Leading GOPer Cotton By 6 Points

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/interna...

Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) leads challenger Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR) by 6 percentage points according to a newly released internal poll.

Voters are going to punish Cotton for all his votes that cut against Arkansas and its residents.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172249 Jul 30, 2014
The U.S. has now slapped sanctions on five of the six largest Russian state-owned banks and 30 percent of their assets, administration officials said.

Without access to dollars and euros,basically theyre out of business in the longer-term debt market an official said.

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas), a vocal critic of the bank who has balked at reauthorizing its charter, praised the move.

There is no justifiable reason why the Export-Import Bank should be allowed to continue financing deals that benefit Russian companies, so Im pleased the president took this action today that I suggested, Hensarling said.

There continues to be a better choice, he said.The choice of de-escalation, the choice of joining the world in a diplomatic solution to this situation.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/international/21370...

A peacemaker instead of a WARMONGER....chaps those repukes, I guess they think he should nuke them? Except this texas clown trying to take credit for it. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172250 Jul 30, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, his one liners are as useless as he is. Every time I pull up US Topix there he is up and down the list on every thread chasing that troll sirocco. Must be a contest between them for some badge for most trolling topix. haha

Those trolls have whined about my articles since 2010, like I am going to stop. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172251 Jul 30, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
Internal Poll Shows Dem Pryor Leading GOPer Cotton By 6 Points
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/interna...
Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) leads challenger Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR) by 6 percentage points according to a newly released internal poll.
Voters are going to punish Cotton for all his votes that cut against Arkansas and its residents.
Love it, like RED STATE Kansas, I hope they turn them BLUE.

Can't believe those dumbass repukes continue to elect the losers that do nothing for their constituents.

Did you see where GRANDrand was one of the 50 Beautiful on the hill. hahaha Him and his rug are anything but. Must of let the blind vote. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172252 Jul 30, 2014
GOP Senate Candidate Ernst Caught Saying States Can Nullify Laws

It seems the GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate in Iowa believes that states can nullify federal laws.

States cannot nullify federal laws, of course.

In embracing the concept of nullification, Ernst harkens back to a discredited theory that the Constitution is a compact and states are free to void federal laws that they dislike. This view was widely promoted by John Calhoun, the great Southern advocate of slavery, prior to the Civil War and was touted by segregationists in the 1950s and 1960s. In recent years, the idea was purged of its most racist overtones and fringe elements of the right adopted it as an argument against Obamacare, gun control, and other federal regulations. Read on...

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/07/gop-senate-...

Where do they dig up these clowns...

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172253 Jul 30, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>
What reality? All that dumb bi**h posts is Libtard BS. Just like you.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172254 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
uh ooh....the trend is still looking good for the JOBS...
ADP National Employment Report Shows 218,000 Jobs Added in July
Source: ADP, Automatic Data Processing
ADP NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT REPORT: PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT INCREASED BY 218,000 JOBS IN JULY
ROSELAND, N.J.July 30, 2014 Private sector employment increased by 218,000 jobs from June to July according to the July ADP National Employment Report. Broadly distributed to the public each month, free of charge, the ADP National Employment Report is produced by ADP, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, in collaboration with Moodys Analytics. The report, which is derived from ADPs actual payroll data, measures the change in total nonfarm private employment each month on a seasonally adjusted basis.
Goods-producing employment rose by 16,000 jobs in July, down from 43,000 jobs gained in June. The construction industry added 12,000 jobs over the month, less than half last months gain. Meanwhile, manufacturing added 3,000 jobs in July, less than one-third the number of jobs added in June.
Service-providing employment rose by 202,000 jobs in July, down from 238,000 in June. The ADP National Employment Report indicates that professional/ business services contributed 61,000 jobs in July, down from 79,000 in June. Expansion in trade/transportation/utilities grew by 52,000, down slightly from Junes 56,000. The 9,000 new jobs added in financial activities was down 25% from last months number.
Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moodys Analytics, said, "The July employment gain was softer than June, but remains consistent with a steadily improving job market. At the current pace of job growth unemployment will quickly decline. Layoffs are still receding and hiring and job openings are picking up. If current trends continue, the economy will return to full employment by late 2016.
Read more: http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/2014/July/...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10148586...
U.S. Jobless Rate Falls to 6.1%(Lowest Since Sept. 2008), June Payrolls Rise 288,000
Payroll employment increases by 288,000 in June; unemployment rate declines to 6.1%
ADP(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in June 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 281,000 Private-Sector Jobs in June
Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in May 2014:
Payroll employment rises by 217,000 in May; unemployment rate unchanged at 6.3%
ADP(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in May 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 179,000 Private-Sector Jobs in May
Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in April 2014:
Payroll employment rises 288,000 in April; unemployment rate falls to 6.3%
ADP(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in April 2014:
ADP National Employment Report Shows 220,000 Jobs Added in April
Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in March 2014:
Payroll employment increases in March (+192,000); unemployment rate unchanged (6.7%)
ADP(Automatic Data Processing), for employment in March 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 191,000 Private-Sector Jobs in March
Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in February 2014:
Payroll employment increases in February (+175,000); unemployment rate changes little (6.7 percent)
ADP, for employment in February 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 139,000 Private-Sector Jobs in February
Bureau of Labor Statistics, for employment in January 2014:
Payroll employment rises in January (+113,000); unemployment rate changes little (6.6%)
ADP, for employment in January 2014:
U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Private-Sector Jobs in January
December unemployment rate declines (6.7%); payroll employment edges up (+74,000)
ADP, for employment in December 2013:
U.S. Economy Added 238,000 Private-Sector Jobs in December
Not as gloomy as repukes say
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Only a liberal idiot would celebrate losing jobs across the board. 202,000 low paying jobs created in restaurants, bars and retail.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172256 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes is hitting Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on womens issues in her newest ad, the latest in a series featuring regular Kentucky citizens.
In the new ad, Ilene Woods of Lynch, Ky. asks McConnell why he voted twice against the Violence Against Women Act and against enforcing equal pay for women.
After a moment of silence, Grimes says,I can never get him to answer this one either.
She adds, to McConnell:I approved this message, because senator, you must be forgetting that over half the voters in Kentucky are women like Ilene.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2004
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
What's the difference against violence against men and women? Answer: NOTHING! There has been equal pay laws on the books for decades. After all, didn't Obama's famous signing of the Lilly Ledbetter law solve all this? Or, was it just another BS photo-op to keep women on the liberal plantation washing the liberal men's shitty underwear?

Ask Grimes (if you can catch her with her head out of planned parenthoods ass long enough) why the Obama regime pays the male staffers more than they do the female staffers for the same dam job?
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172257 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it, like RED STATE Kansas, I hope they turn them BLUE.
Can't believe those dumbass repukes continue to elect the losers that do nothing for their constituents.
Did you see where GRANDrand was one of the 50 Beautiful on the hill. hahaha Him and his rug are anything but. Must of let the blind vote. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Then why are your beloved liberals over at the NYT calling for an end to the criminalization laws for pot to be handed over to the states?

What's the difference in a "fag rag" like the New York Times calling for the nullification of federal laws and the states?

Keep spamming dumbass! Handing your ass to you is pure pleasure.
Karl Rove

Manchester, KY

#172258 Jul 30, 2014
Romney by a LANDSLIDE..........lmao
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172259 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
The U.S. has now slapped sanctions on five of the six largest Russian state-owned banks and 30 percent of their assets, administration officials said.
Without access to dollars and euros,basically theyre out of business in the longer-term debt market an official said.
House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas), a vocal critic of the bank who has balked at reauthorizing its charter, praised the move.
There is no justifiable reason why the Export-Import Bank should be allowed to continue financing deals that benefit Russian companies, so Im pleased the president took this action today that I suggested, Hensarling said.
There continues to be a better choice, he said.The choice of de-escalation, the choice of joining the world in a diplomatic solution to this situation.
Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/international/21370...
A peacemaker instead of a WARMONGER....chaps those repukes, I guess they think he should nuke them? Except this texas clown trying to take credit for it. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
A peacemaker? Is that the reason he started his own war in Afghanistan? To quote your boy. "The war we should be fighting"... Thousands of Americans dead for nothing.

BTW, those sanctions are the equivalent of taking away Putin's Kroger card. The truth is Putin is doing whatever he wants and after Obama destroying this countries military there ain't dam thing anyone can do about it. The Europeans need Russia's natural gas. The dumbasses thought green energy would be their savior.

Now, Europe's only hope is America saving their asses. The problem is Obama ain't interested in saving anyone's ass except his own. Just ask the Israelis.

If Obama's EPA wasn't such morons America could be selling oil and natural gas to the European's and creating millions of high paying jobs instead of temporary jobs waiting tables and bartending. Then America would have some cards to play... Now, we got nothing!
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172260 Jul 30, 2014
Grimes and Obama... Liberal twins... Check this out. Election violations she needs to explain. Just like Obama.

On July 25, 2013, the Republican Laurel County Clerk filed a complaint with Kentucky's Executive Branch Ethics Commission after receiving a fundraising e-mail sent to government e-mail accounts by Secretary of State Grimes. The complaint concerns the legality of the secretary of state sending fundraising e-mails to county clerks who report to her in matters pertaining to elections.

Hollywood executives Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Katzenberg have hosted fundraising events for Grimes in New York City and Beverly Hills. Grimes' campaign contributors include Barbra Streisand, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, Woody Allen, Tom Hanks, and Steven Spielberg.

Look at this. All these clowns are anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro- gay marriage, anti-coal... You know libs... Big government statists. No wonder you spam owns don to talk about her resume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Lundergan...
shish

United States

#172261 Jul 30, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>Only a liberal idiot would celebrate losing jobs across the board. 202,000 low paying jobs created in restaurants, bars and retail.
who is suffering more from your anger... you or obama? i bet you're a blast to be around
concerned much

Denver, CO

#172263 Jul 30, 2014
Hmmm who's the lesser of two evils?
reality

United States

#172264 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>haha, his one liners are as useless as he is. Every time I pull up US Topix there he is up and down the list on every thread chasing that troll sirocco. Must be a contest between them for some badge for most trolling topix. haha

Those trolls have whined about my articles since 2010, like I am going to stop. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
"whined about my articles since 2010". LMAO. what a stupid loser!!
reality

United States

#172265 Jul 30, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Love it, like RED STATE Kansas, I hope they turn them BLUE.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min another viewer 163,745
Pam May 1 hr cryptkeeper 25
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr well 36,710
Russians paid Clintons 500k 1 hr Pikeville Parent 40
The Gospel Redemmers 2 hr pure bitty 23
Naked women of pike (Mar '13) 3 hr big daddy here 14
Who is Roger Ford ???????? (Sep '14) 5 hr Sweepy 50
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr destroy the swamp 4,691

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages