'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265201 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

reality

United States

#172139 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Hope all these RED STATES constituents remember the clowns who kept health insurance from them....glad we had a smart Democrat Governor who cares about the people of Kentucky.

MS Gov Blames Obama For Jump In Uninsured After Refusing To Expand Medicaid

(TPM) Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R) blamed President Barack Obama for a reported increase in uninsured Mississipians. The problem is, Bryant didn't acknowledge that he's been a staunch opponent of expanding Medicaid under Obamacare and refused to encourage enrolling in private coverage through Healthcare.gov .

Bryant directed his blame at Obama in response to a question about a WalletHub study that showed an increase in the percentage of uninsured Mississippians. The study found that the uninsured rate increased by 3.34 percentage points to 21.46 percent of Mississippi's population, according to the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal.

He needs to look in the mirror.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172140 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all those polls showing McConnell wining is reason to panic. LMAO! That scares me almost as much as your sexual (Bill Clinton) coming to campaign for Grimes, the darling of the billion dollar abortion industry.
Leading within the margin of error is not a lead. Its a guess.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172141 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all those polls showing McConnell wining is reason to panic. LMAO! That scares me almost as much as your sexual (Bill Clinton) coming to campaign for Grimes, the darling of the billion dollar abortion industry.
It figures you would be the first troll to slither in to shake your turtleman pom poms eh? He finally gets a couple points ahead of Alison (according to 600 people) and you wet yourself with excitement eh? haha Sling your bullshit. It hurts you loser that he is loved and admired all over the world and your abortion industry is just a typical slur of some ignorant loser repuke.

Most Admired President: Bill Clinton Becomes Poll Favorite
http://www.newsoxy.com/politics/most-admired-...

Now fo loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172142 Jul 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww my bad.
I should have said no VALID theory (Meaning one generally accepted by the scientific community).
I keep forgetting that I am not talking to a person literate in science. I should have been more precise.
It's not my fault if you speak out of your ass.
Whenever you screw up, you blame it on someone else. Actually, you sound just like Obama.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172143 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, an intelligent voter to the liberals is like holy water on a demon.
Sore loser..hahahaha Get use to it. The WH will escape for years. Suck it up.

Now go play with your socks, crybaby.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Oct 09

#172144 Jul 29, 2014
Higher taxes does not motivate workers to produce more.
Higher taxes do not encourage employers to hire more worker.
Higher taxes do encourage Democrats to spend more tax payers money!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172145 Jul 29, 2014
Guess the teabaggers got their teabags in a wad over this...hahaha We know they hate the truth and exposing them for being un-American and un-Christian like....

Follow up to the article I posted yesterday...

Stephen King Lambasted The Tea Party And Fake Right-Wing Christians –And they’re NOT Happy About It!

The troglodytes running around parading themselves as followers of the doctrine of Christ have their pantaloons twisted in a wad again over Stephen King exposing them for the hypocritical charlatans they are.
King went on a recent twitter bashing of the vocal fundamentalist right wing extremist sect of Americans known around the world as Republican Christians. I wish that were said in jest…

When King’s statements caught a strong headwind it get picked up by the world’s most unreliable media source, Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating, holding the World Record as the longest running satire station to push the envelope for comedy without losing their bearing – pretended to be outraged by stoking the flames of rhetoric.

In typical fanboy fashion the mentally paralyzed mindless drones reacted with outrage, assaulting Stephen King’s character by violating the very commandments of their white savior, Jesus Christ, while the comedians who pose as screenwriters at Fox started laughing all the way to the bank.

As is obvious by these troglodytic turds spewing keyboard excrement for all the world to see these “Christians” continue to seem to misunderstand the message of Christ. Just as they rally against equal rights for homosexuals, something never covered by any message or lesson taught by Christ, these intellectually challenged intelligence quotient deficient warriors of the religious butthurt brigade attempted to place the blame back on Stephen King, who himself is a believer, for not taking the burden of all the little children solely upon himself.
Interestingly…

Another Christian clarified what it was King was inferring in his tweet to the world. It’s not that the conservative parasites who claim “Christianity” as their religion aren’t acting like Christ – it’s more that they are more in line with the disciples who felt that children were an abhorrence to society – like Judas, for example.
Thanks for clearing that up!

http://aattp.org/stephen-king-lambasted-the-t...

" Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating"....and the loser lemmings wonder why they are so misinformed. hahahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172146 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Fox Pundits Cheer On Corporations Fleeing The United States To Avoid Paying Taxes
http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2014/07/fox-pu ...
Typical fauxbox, teabagger CON mentality.
Cry about the sites leDUMBO, this is a fauxbox video and you can always put the CONServaNUTZ sites up instead of your ignorant one liners. Like I said, you got NOTHING.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
<quoted text>
It has your fauxbox & friends live fauxsnuz running their mouths. YOU LIE. Despite the site leDUMBO it is a video of your fauxbox talking heads with their lips moving. Keep trolling with your one liner worthless comments. YOU GOT NOTHING as usual.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
In a global economy companies have the right to business anywhere of earth they choose. General Motors got billions from the taxpayers and have already moved production of 3 Cadillac models and eventually the Chevy Volt line to China.

America has the second largest corporate tax in the world. That's 1 reason... The unions is reason #2. And the Government and all their regulations is #3. There's 3 reasons to move.

My question little liberal is where is the outrage from the Obama administration? Oh, that's right the unions vote for the democrats and to mention GM would embarrass all the liberal clowns.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-775829
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172147 Jul 29, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
lame
Like YOU and your sock trolls.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172148 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore loser..hahahaha Get use to it. The WH will escape for years. Suck it up.
Now go play with your socks, crybaby.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
We know who's doing the crying. I, having the ability to hand your ass to you anytime I choose is proof of that. Matter of fact, I would to have a shot at your twit candidate myself.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172149 Jul 29, 2014
lQQk at all the sock trolls and the arisock leading the way...hahaha

How obvious. Spin those proxies.

Thought this was interesting....both young and before Reagan went senile in office.

What Reagan and Bush Said About ‘Illegal Aliens’ in 1980 Will Make Racist GOP Heads EXPLODE (Video)

Today’s Republicans are suggesting that we deal with the immigration problem head-on–by placing land mines to ‘splode Central American refugees entering the United States, or just point guns at the brown people until they go away. Let’s jump into the Wayback Machine for a moment and examine right-wing idols Reagan and Bush discussing the issue in a 1980 debate.

In today’s GOP, both candidates would immediately be labeled RINOs, and would be booed off the stage. When they were asked if “the children of illegal aliens” should be able to attend Texas public schools for free, both men gave surprisingly reasonable answers that would, in a modern political debate, find the pair excommunicated from the Theocracy.

“I’d like to see something done about the illegal alien problem that would be so sensitive and so understanding about labor needs and human needs that that problem wouldn’t come up. But today if those people are here, I would reluctantly say that they would get whatever society is giving to their neighbors,” Bush answered.“But the problem has to be solved.” Bush went on to say that the United States effectively has been creating a society of good people who are forced into living outside the law. Bush said that if someone is living here, they should be educated.

Conservative deity Ronald Reagan called for stronger relationships between the United States and nations bordering it.“Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here they pay taxes here.” He said that we should “open the border both ways.”

http://aattp.org/reagan-and-bush-debate-about...

C-SPAN video from 1980, Bush Sr and Reagan. Boy they can dig up the videos eh? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172150 Jul 29, 2014
Tea Partier Michelle Bachmann Wants to Put Refugee Children Into Concentration Camps!

http://aattp.org/tea-partier-michelle-bachman...

Typical crazy eyed teabagger mentality.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172151 Jul 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault if you speak out of your ass.
Whenever you screw up, you blame it on someone else. Actually, you sound just like Obama.
Didn't blame anything on anyone.
In fact, I PLAINLY BLAMED MYSELF for thinking you more educated.
It's like saying "nobody would believe little green men are secretly controlling our government",
Most people would take "nobody" to mean "nobody with any rational intellect" but of course people like you will search and search until they find someone on the fringe that believes it, just for the thrill of saying "Ah Ha!".
That really doesn't bolster your case to anyone, it just makes you look petty and uneducated.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172152 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Guess the teabaggers got their teabags in a wad over this...hahaha We know they hate the truth and exposing them for being un-American and un-Christian like....
Follow up to the article I posted yesterday...
Stephen King Lambasted The Tea Party And Fake Right-Wing Christians –And they’re NOT Happy About It!
The troglodytes running around parading themselves as followers of the doctrine of Christ have their pantaloons twisted in a wad again over Stephen King exposing them for the hypocritical charlatans they are.
King went on a recent twitter bashing of the vocal fundamentalist right wing extremist sect of Americans known around the world as Republican Christians. I wish that were said in jest…
When King’s statements caught a strong headwind it get picked up by the world’s most unreliable media source, Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating, holding the World Record as the longest running satire station to push the envelope for comedy without losing their bearing – pretended to be outraged by stoking the flames of rhetoric.
In typical fanboy fashion the mentally paralyzed mindless drones reacted with outrage, assaulting Stephen King’s character by violating the very commandments of their white savior, Jesus Christ, while the comedians who pose as screenwriters at Fox started laughing all the way to the bank.
As is obvious by these troglodytic turds spewing keyboard excrement for all the world to see these “Christians” continue to seem to misunderstand the message of Christ. Just as they rally against equal rights for homosexuals, something never covered by any message or lesson taught by Christ, these intellectually challenged intelligence quotient deficient warriors of the religious butthurt brigade attempted to place the blame back on Stephen King, who himself is a believer, for not taking the burden of all the little children solely upon himself.
Interestingly…
Another Christian clarified what it was King was inferring in his tweet to the world. It’s not that the conservative parasites who claim “Christianity” as their religion aren’t acting like Christ – it’s more that they are more in line with the disciples who felt that children were an abhorrence to society – like Judas, for example.
Thanks for clearing that up!
http://aattp.org/stephen-king-lambasted-the-t...
" Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating"....and the loser lemmings wonder why they are so misinformed. hahahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
One thing is for sure. For Stephen King or any other liberal to even mention children after their kind has murdered millions through abortion shows just how stupid they are. Your kind are such hypocrites and so far gone mentally you don't even realize it.

And Alison is no different. She's got her head as far up the abortion industries ass begging for money she can tell you what everyone of them had for lunch.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172153 Jul 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
Higher taxes does not motivate workers to produce more.
Higher taxes do not encourage employers to hire more worker.
Higher taxes do encourage Democrats to spend more tax payers money!
I will wait on you to produce the data that verifies these claims.
I am anxious to see it.

#172154 Jul 29, 2014
Oh LQQK^^^^^^
The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!
I haven't posted more than 4 or five times in MONTHS!
Only using this "registered" account
ALG will lose BIG!
Suck on that!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172155 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who's doing the crying. I, having the ability to hand your ass to you anytime I choose is proof of that. Matter of fact, I would to have a shot at your twit candidate myself.
Looks like you loser lemmings have been crying since 2008 since you couldn't BUY the election and remained the MINORITY. The only ability you have is to change your socks troll. Your last ignorant sentence makes no sense. Much like you. Go back to your trolling topix, YOU GOT NOTHING.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#172156 Jul 29, 2014
Libs don't like WND, maybe because they tell it like it is and facts get in the way.
INVASION USA
Democrat State Goes Ballistic Against Illegals

More than 5,000 chant 'Impeach, impeach' in Boston
.The protests against illegal immigration flared up in an unusual place this weekend when more than 5,000 people rallied in Boston, Massachusetts, an area that has historically voted for Democrats.

Organizers hope the surprisingly large turnout will set the stage for a new wave of protests planned for Saturday in Tennessee and two other states.

It was not only the size of the Boston crowd and its enthusiasm for the issue but it’s location in a “blue state” that has organizers of this Saturday’s protests excited.

“I think it’s a sign of the times, a symptom of the problem we’ve got going on here. I think it shows this illegal immigration issue goes beyond party politics,” said James Neighbors, founder of Overpasses for America and one of the groups organizing the protests.

“This has nothing to do with party politics whatsoever,” he said.“This is about the future of America for all Americans regardless of whether liberal or conservative, libertarian, whatever. This is about America

plus Video:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/democrat-state-goe...

#172157 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
lQQk at all the sock trolls and the arisock leading the way...hahaha
How obvious. Spin those proxies.
Thought this was interesting....both young and before Reagan went senile in office.
What Reagan and Bush Said About ‘Illegal Aliens’ in 1980 Will Make Racist GOP Heads EXPLODE (Video)
Today’s Republicans are suggesting that we deal with the immigration problem head-on–by placing land mines to ‘splode Central American refugees entering the United States, or just point guns at the brown people until they go away. Let’s jump into the Wayback Machine for a moment and examine right-wing idols Reagan and Bush discussing the issue in a 1980 debate.
In today’s GOP, both candidates would immediately be labeled RINOs, and would be booed off the stage. When they were asked if “the children of illegal aliens” should be able to attend Texas public schools for free, both men gave surprisingly reasonable answers that would, in a modern political debate, find the pair excommunicated from the Theocracy.
“I’d like to see something done about the illegal alien problem that would be so sensitive and so understanding about labor needs and human needs that that problem wouldn’t come up. But today if those people are here, I would reluctantly say that they would get whatever society is giving to their neighbors,” Bush answered.“But the problem has to be solved.” Bush went on to say that the United States effectively has been creating a society of good people who are forced into living outside the law. Bush said that if someone is living here, they should be educated.
Conservative deity Ronald Reagan called for stronger relationships between the United States and nations bordering it.“Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here they pay taxes here.” He said that we should “open the border both ways.”
http://aattp.org/reagan-and-bush-debate-about...
C-SPAN video from 1980, Bush Sr and Reagan. Boy they can dig up the videos eh? hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
INTELLIGENT people (Who don't plagiarize talking points) actualize realize that borders became more important to national security AFTER 9/11. That changed the context of "legal immigration" in America FOREVER!

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172158 Jul 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
Oh LQQK^^^^^^
The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!
I haven't posted more than 4 or five times in MONTHS!
Only using this "registered" account
ALG will lose BIG!
Suck on that!
"The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!"
To whom are you referring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phs reciruting 3 min Youre Fired 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Strel 163,430
My wife has huge jugs 1 hr Shyann 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr ha ha 36,394
Ky blood center 6 hr Respect 12
Milf at petco 8 hr Curious 2
west selling drugs again on coon creek (Jul '12) 8 hr In the know 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 8 hr ELC 154

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages