'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
140,681 - 140,700 of 150,036 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
First thing I'm going to VOTE for
Mitch McConnell
You betcha :D
Good Night *Patriots*
[not you infagment]
I get to kill your vote.
Woman

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Mitch is a joke!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I get to kill your vote.

And I get to kill yours. Two against one!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

And I get to kill your vote sissyboy.

DITCH MITCH
Too long

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

I'm voting none of the above!

Once they get in they get rich rep or dem it like pete townsend said"meet the new boss same as the old boss"
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
And I get to kill your vote sissyboy.
DITCH MITCH

And six of my family and two neighbor's just null and voided yours!

DITCH THE WITCH!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

And six of my family members and two neighbor's just null and voided yours!

DITCH THE WITCH!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Better round you some more neighbors up sissyboy, my family and their families will still kill your votes, Of course we aren't voting in redneck backwards TN either.

Out to vote and pick up last minute items for my vacation to Florida this week. You pathetic loser lemmings carry on with your SOS. Bunch of disgusting freaks.

Get out and vote.ida

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

oops..

Get out and vote!!!!!

VOTE DEM

DITCH MITCH

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

GOP Senate hopeful Monica Wehby accused of harrassment, stalking

These cons are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. LMAO.
Asking

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Thats hot wrote:
A spotty teenage youth was enjoying a long languid bath and, having soaped and scoured himself, had begun to get quite aroused.
Needless to say, he decided to relieve himself while still soaking. So he leant on his arm until his hand went dead (that way he could pretend someone else was doing it), and finished the job.
But just as he climaxed, his mum knocked forcefully on the door and told him to hurry up. She wanted to use the same bath to save water (there was a shortage), and she was in a rush. Appalled that his mum would see conspicuous floating evidence of his vice, the young man spent a frenzied two minutes stalling her while he fished out the flotsam. When he'd done so, he rushed out and let her in.
Happily, there was not a peep from his mum. But nine months later, the lad had mixed feelings about his mother giving birth to a new brother for him.
R U Republican?( Must Be) ObamaCare is Working on Fixing STUPID...LMAO

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Republicans Rejoice as They Spread the South’s Third World Status To The Entire Nation

Republicans and their supporters are proud that America’s infrastructure compares unfavorably with most advanced and even some developing nations because in their minds spreading the South’s third world status to the entire nation is a worthy goal.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/18/republ...

It's easier for them to knock the rest of the nation down to their level. Like boner said about them, "It's too hard for us". LMAO.
Mitch Is A Failure

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:
DITCH THE WITCH!
Six of your inbred Family Members would vote for a 30 year Failure.
SmellsFISHYtome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I get to kill your vote.
I've seen and heard idiots like you sat that before, that's why I always volunteer to sign up new voters, out of 122, 38 switched from Dem to Rep and only 1 from Rep to Dem, 20 new dems and the rest were all new REPUBLICANS! My switchers and new GOP voters kill your single vote!

And guess how I voted... MITCH!

I also give free rides to vote all day.

:)
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

SmellsFISHYtome wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen and heard idiots like you sat that before, that's why I always volunteer to sign up new voters, out of 122, 38 switched from Dem to Rep and only 1 from Rep to Dem, 20 new dems and the rest were all new REPUBLICANS! My switchers and new GOP voters kill your single vote!
And guess how I voted... MITCH!
I also give free rides to vote all day.
:)
Mitch has not done one thing in 30 years except get rich.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:

DITCH THE WITCH!
Goats can't vote.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Mitch has not done one thing in 30 years except get rich.
Reid, Pelosi and Obama are also making lots of money. What's your point.
Concerned Unemployed Guy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Happy to say I voted AGAINST Mitch. I just went a few minutes ago (didn't even have to take a break, I don't work) and just walked right up to my local voting place. I didn't even have to wait long! Hoping Grimes wins so I get to keep my checks coming in!
GOTP

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> DUDE that was 8 years ago.......LOL..........What about Obama's 12 trillion? You are a joke!
Oh so, losing 12 billion dollars is OK if several years go by, even when nobody has been held accountable?

But you can post a gripe about 1 million! Talk about a bad joke!

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/13/world... ?

It does point out how ridiculous it would be to even think putting Republicans back in charge is a good idea!!!!!!

And BTW any money spent on anything far exceeds LOSING billions without ever knowing where it went!!!
GOTP

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Teabaggers are all in an uproar over Glenn Beck!!! Poor babies, it must be HIS fault that none of them went!!!

Glenn Beck’s natives are getting very restless, and many of them are now taking their frustrations out on him.

The organizers of last Friday’s“Operation American Spring”(OAS) had claimed their massive Washington D.C. protest,“calling for the removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder as a start toward constitutional restoration,” was likely to draw 10 million to 30 million fed-up American patriots to the nation’s capital.

To the weekend-long bemusement of Democrats and progressives, the number of attendees at the rally was closer to 10 (just ten), than 30 million. As even the rightwing Washington Times reported, attendance fell “woefully below expectations,” with turnout claims varying from a few hundred to a few thousand.“Hundreds is more like it,” said one of the attendees quoted by the Times.

Progressives were predictably entertained by the dismal failure of the umpteenth rally to save our nation from the “outlaws” or “commies” or “Muslims” or “Constitution haters” who have now taken it over the government — through peaceful elections. But once the King of the American Patriots himself, Glenn Beck, and his online “news” outlet The Blaze, appeared to join in to mock the event, the real patriots could no longer hold their tongues.

Long-time supporters of Beck’s turned their sights on the radio host-turned-CNN-host- turned-Fox-”News”-host-turned- multi-millionaire-Internet-ent repeneur afterThe Blaze’s Oliver Darcy covered the event, describing it as “only millions short of projected turnout,” featuring “only a few dozen protesters” and as having “failed incredibly.”

Many of Beck’s fans were decidedly not happy about that, some going so far as to declare Beck himself “the enemy.”

“Operation American Spring was BECKSTABBED and then TheBlaze has the nerve to mock them for low turnout,” said one furious commenter at The Blaze.“Of course glenn [sic] did not endorse it, it wasn’t his PARTY,” said another in response.

And on and on it went. While many Blaze readers predictably blamed the usual “commie” or “Muslim” or “liberal” or “government” operatives for undermining the event, the most vitriol in The Blaze’s hundreds of comments on the one article seemed to be reserved for Beck himself.

“defendConstitution”:“I ALSO AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE BLAZE. I have given Glen Beck a lot of money because I thought He and the Blaze were on the side of patriots.”

“The_Traitors_Will_Swing”:“Way to decieve people here Glenn ! Real fine work !! You prove yourself more of a loser every day !!!!!!!! Way to Decieve idiot !! No wonder your followers are dropping like flies anymore !!!!!… I used to believe in Beck he has sold out…”

“TeaBeliever”:“It’s offical: Gleb Beck has gone to the dark side. He turned on Clive Bundy now he turned on the Tea Party.”

“outlaw45&#8243;:“I have followed Beck since he left CNN. Beck is reporting the propaganda issued by the gov. on OAS. In my eyes. Beck is now part of the problem. He was probably part of the problem all along.… Beck is a liar. And he is the enemy.”

In case Beck isn’t getting the message from those who read his own website, perhaps the devout Mormon might better relate to the old testament, Galatians 6:7:“For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

Eating themselves up, BTW, just one more time Liberals are correct, Beck is a liar you were told!!!!!!

Blame everyone but yourselves for "staying home and signing online petitions"!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Uninformed idiot 708
Nick adkins 1 hr Patricks daddy 2
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 2 hr George 74
Toni Lynn Fronto (Nov '13) 2 hr Thehunter 18
mobile home courts in Pikeville / surrounding a... 2 hr Ramseyville 5
Rhonda - Nail Salon 2 hr Just Wondering 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,287
Blacks crying again 7 hr wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... 91
paris cowboy = music 8 hr MUSICK-NESS 187
Smelly vajajay 9 hr CMN 25