'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289184 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#158455 Mar 24, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
There's certainly much wrong with your attempts to run cover for your Republican obstructions such as the 60 vote threashold and the fact that just like science, nobody but YOU believes any bill Republicans took up since 2009 would do nothing but give more goodies to rich people and corporations while screwing everybody else!
I's like to focus on THIS LIE!
". We also can see from his first two years in office when he had complete run of the place. He had the White House, the Senate, and the House."
This is simply NOT TRUE! You'll need to do some math though in order to understand, which you won't do, you'll just keep crying that the country is being destroyed!
How long did it take the Sanate ( the first obstruction) to swear in Al Franken?
59 for Dems until HE IS SWORN IN! When was that?
How long between THAT time, when All Franken was swron in and Ted Kennedy's death?
The answer to that is the TRUE REAL amount of time Dems had the super majority.
Hint: Less than 2 months!!!!!!!!!!
Super majority?

BULLSHIT! How long did Pelosi own the speakers gavel?
You cut and pasted that BULLSHIT from a Libtard website without a proper reference citation!

NO LINK TO WHENCE YOU THIEVED IT!

Reality "After the Democrats took control of the House in 2007 and increased their majority in 2009, Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House for the 110th and 111th Congresses."
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki10...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#158456 Mar 24, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>Then how come Obama stomped Red China Romney in 2012?
Community fraudulent organization ACORN worked very hard to elect their own fraudulent candidate ...Chicago thug Obama. Mafia comes from Chicago.

ACORN motto was ...'VOTE OFTEN, VOTE OBAMA'

Don't forget black panthers in Philadelphia in front of voting place intimidating white voters.

Don't forget 98% blacks voted for the color of Obama's skin.

Don't forget, giving away 'Obama' phones, cigarettes, pizza...'go inside and vote Obama'...

------

Poor people can't have ID cards because DMV is too far, old folks, no transportation ... but they have transportation when is time to vote for Obama...SHUT UP YOU FRAUD ...you people are full of it...!!!!!

#158457 Mar 24, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Grimes Pegs McConnell as "Senator of Yesterday"
In the closely watched U.S. Senate race in Kentucky, Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes' campaign is banking on the notion that any concerns about the challenger's relative inexperience will be trumped by Kentucky voters' overriding desire for change in Washington.
Elected to her first public office in 2011, the 35-year-old Kentucky secretary of state presents a glaring contrast to her opponent, 72-year-old Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
That stark juxtaposition in age is one that her campaign is eager to emphasize. At a rally in Hopkinsville last week, Grimes noted that McConnell’s Washington tenure has been just shy of three decades.
“He is the senator of yesterday,” she said, adding that the incumbent is “championing yesterday’s minimum wage, yesterday’s treatment of women, yesterday’s coddling of special interests and Wall Street bankers.”
The “senator of yesterday” line is set to become a well-worn mantra for the Grimes campaign, as a spokesperson characterized it as a “new point of attack” that the Democrat will continue to employ.
Polls have thus far offered encouraging news regarding Grimes’ uphill battle to unseat the five-term lawmaker in November and become Kentucky’s first female senator. She leads McConnell by a slim 0.5 percent margin, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of recent public opinion surveys.
In addition, McConnell’s approval ratings in the state have been well underwater, and Grimes has generated substantial buzz from national Democrats, who are rallying behind her upset bid. Former President Clinton campaigned on her behalf last month, helping to draw even more attention to what has become perhaps the marquee race of the midterms.
Before he gets to the general election, McConnell must first fend off a primary challenge from businessman Matt Bevin, who has trailed far behind the incumbent Republican in recent polls.
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
“He is the senator of yesterday,” she said, adding that the incumbent is “championing yesterday’s minimum wage, yesterday’s treatment of women, yesterday’s coddling of special interests and Wall Street bankers.”
THAT HE IS
RIP GOP
Grimes would simply be Obama's organ grinder monkey for the remainder of his term as POTUS. Kentucky is NOT a Liberal?Progressive stronghold! Go home reptilla, go back to Michigan, or Illinois whichever it was!

#158459 Mar 24, 2014
Each time reptilla feels the need to steal and plagiarize I will disrupt her psychotic frenzy!

#158461 Mar 24, 2014
libtards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#158462 Mar 24, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Obamacare sign ups: 5 million
Repukes: Ha, That's 2 million less that your goal
Obama: And 5 million more than yours
hahahahahaha
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
man, you sure are desperate to find anything that you can claim is an obalmer positive, too bad you have nothing and have to make it up, for great ideas, why don't you ask Putin, he has lots to say about your traitor in chief,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

P.S. please tell us how November looks, we need the entertainment,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa again,

#158463 Mar 24, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Community fraudulent organization ACORN worked very hard to elect their own fraudulent candidate ...Chicago thug Obama. Mafia comes from Chicago.
ACORN motto was ...'VOTE OFTEN, VOTE OBAMA'
Don't forget black panthers in Philadelphia in front of voting place intimidating white voters.
Don't forget 98% blacks voted for the color of Obama's skin.
Don't forget, giving away 'Obama' phones, cigarettes, pizza...'go inside and vote Obama'...
------
Poor people can't have ID cards because DMV is too far, old folks, no transportation ... but they have transportation when is time to vote for Obama...SHUT UP YOU FRAUD ...you people are full of it...!!!!!
ACORN ans MOVEON.ORG and NBP Party knows where they can operate with impunity, if they tried that in Ky they would be found in a hog pen...after they were passed through the bowels of a mean hog!(not [email protected]#NT!).

#158465 Mar 24, 2014
One for Limpstick...
&#12431;&#12363;&# 12426;&#22987;&#12417; &#12390;&#12356;&# 12414;&#12377;

Sure it's gibberish to you, cut paste into any browser ans the characters will avail themself!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#158466 Mar 24, 2014
Goodbyesenate wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot if you believe that Obama has cut any spending.
As with any post I make they are facts. If you can prove me a lair that the US deficit spending is not 1/2 of what it was under the Bush 2009 budget than do it. Like you posted one of us is an idiot.

#158467 Mar 24, 2014
Sheeple say baa?
Idiots say What?
Its all Japanese to you right?

#158468 Mar 24, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
As with any post I make they are facts. If you can prove me a lair that the US deficit spending is not 1/2 of what it was under the Bush 2009 budget than do it. Like you posted one of us is an idiot.
The problem is your "fact" is actually your uniformed opinion.
If you could package that $#IT and sell it as grade A+ fertilizer you would be a millionaire overnight!
libtards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#158469 Mar 24, 2014
oh how proud you sheepletards must be, Putin laughs at the stooges three, Oblamer, Kerry, Pelosi too, who takes them serious, not me but you,

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

just a couple of news articles from around the world, being that you sheepletards claim that hussein oblamer is well respected, LOLOLOL,

Putin orders fireworks over Moscow as he laughs off US sanctions
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/
Mr Putin laughed off the US sanctions that targeted his inner circle, promising the Russian government would “have the back” of those on the list, and even opening a personal account at a sanctioned bank as an act of solidarity.

----------
Caroline Glick: Obama is turning United States into a global laughing stock
http://therightscoop.com/caroline-glick-obama...

Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick explained to WMAL this morning how Obama’s fecklessness over Syria has put Israel in danger, not because Israel needs the US to defend it from Syria, but rather how much it emboldens enemies like Iran who will no longer believe that American statements have any credibility.

She also says that Obama has turned the United States into a global laughing stock with the way he’s gutted the American military for no rhyme or reason, how he’s essentially left Afghanistan to the Taliban, his support of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt who is an enemy of not only America but of American allies in the region, how he’s hurt America’s credibility with Arab partners in the region like Saudi Arabia and how he’s hurt America’s relationship with Israel. She says no American government has been less trusted than the Obama administration in the 50 years of America and Israel’s strategic alliance.

----------
Israel Laughs at Obama's 'Face-Saving' Syria Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/10...

----------
Russia's deputy PM calls Obama a 'prankster' as he LAUGHS at sanctions on Twitter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25831...
----------

George Osborne, UK Treasury Chief, Laughs Off Obama Calling Him Jeffrey

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/geor...

----------
Obama Administration Claims Victory. The World Laughs.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/09/10/obama-admi...
----------

Iran Calls Obama Military Option 'Joke of the Year'

Iranian military laughs off Obama's warnings that military option still on the table, warns Middle East will turn into 'hell' for US.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#158470 Mar 24, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Grimes would simply be Obama's organ grinder monkey for the remainder of his term as POTUS. Kentucky is NOT a Liberal?Progressive stronghold! Go home reptilla, go back to Michigan, or Illinois whichever it was!
Hold onto that sockboy. There are more registered Dems than repukes and people are tired of career politicians who do nothing for their state or our country. People hate him so bad the teabagger might beat him. Keep dreaming dumbass denying loser. Go make some more socks, you are are. a bore. I don't have time to fool with your ignorant ass tonight. I have been out enjoying life all day while you circus clowns condemn our country, want our President dead, fantasize over communist dictators and spread your racist, bigoted, communist, KKK bullshit and I plan on laughing at teabagger CONS on the Jon and Steven from my a BIG COMPFY bed you creeps can't stop thinking about. Sucks to be you.

btw I am a proud KENTUCKIAN Army brat you lowlife nolife pos. I wouldn't live in those two states.

Have a love fest with your sicko loons, TN trolls, and the whinyass jboy.

Stomp away sock and spin those proxies. FRAUD

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
libtards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#158471 Mar 24, 2014
oh, and I forgot, if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it!

LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL,
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#158474 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
ACORN ans MOVEON.ORG and NBP Party knows where they can operate with impunity, if they tried that in Ky they would be found in a hog pen...after they were passed through the bowels of a mean hog!(not [email protected]#NT!).
Once a marine, always a marine ...

...smart one and a PATRIOT ...!!!!!!!

:-)!!!
libtards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#158476 Mar 24, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold onto that sockboy. There are more registered Dems than repukes and people are tired of career politicians who do nothing for their state or our country. People hate him so bad the teabagger might beat him. Keep dreaming dumbass denying loser. Go make some more socks, you are are. a bore. I don't have time to fool with your ignorant ass tonight. I have been out enjoying life all day while you circus clowns condemn our country, want our President dead, fantasize over communist dictators and spread your racist, bigoted, communist, KKK bullshit and I plan on laughing at teabagger CONS on the Jon and Steven from my a BIG COMPFY bed you creeps can't stop thinking about. Sucks to be you.
btw I am a proud KENTUCKIAN Army brat you lowlife nolife pos. I wouldn't live in those two states.
Have a love fest with your sicko loons, TN trolls, and the whinyass jboy.
Stomp away sock and spin those proxies. FRAUD
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,”
libtards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#158479 Mar 24, 2014
GOTP wrote:
It's about time we tell these ignorant delusional regressionists to shut the heck up!!!!!
"We Americans pride ourselves our ideals of free speech. We believe in spirited back-and-forth and the notion that we are all entitled to our opinions. We stack our media coverage of news events with “opposing views.” These ideals are deeply rooted in our cultural character. And they’re making us stupid.
Ever since it debuted earlier this month, Neil deGrasse Tyson blockbuster, multi-network reboot of “Cosmos” has been ruffling feathers with its crazy, brazen tactic of putting scientific facts forward as the truth. It’s infuriated religious conservatives by furthering “the Scientific Martyr Myth of Giordano Bruno” within its “glossy multi-million-dollar piece of agitprop for scientific materialism.” And this weekend, creationist astronomer and Answers in Genesis bigwig Danny Faulkner complained about “Cosmos” on “The Janet Mefferd Show” that “Creationists aren’t even on the radar screen; they wouldn’t even consider us plausible at all” and that “Consideration of creation is definitely not up for discussion,” leading to Mefferd to suggest equal time for the opposing views. But on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” last week, Neil deGrasse Tyson shrugged off the naysayers, noting,“If you don’t know science in the 21st century, just move back to the cave, because that’s where we’re going to leave you as we move forward.” This is he’s a treasure — he has proven himself a consistent and elegant beacon of how to respond to extremists and crazy talk – by acknowledging it but not wasting breath arguing it.
We can go round and round in endless circles about social and philosophical issues. We can debate all day about matters of faith and religion, if you’re up for it. But well-established scientific principles don’t lend themselves well to conversations in which I say something based on hard physical evidence and carefully analyzed data, and then you shoot back with a bunch of spurious nonsense.
This idea that we somehow have to be “fair” about everything is how we wind up having Bill Nye getting into public discussions about climate change, a spectacle my colleague Daniel D’Addario recently noted mistakenly gives the whole fiasco attention and credibility “as an entertaining, wacky debate between two personalities.” It’s how we wind up continuing on in a nation in which three out of ten people take the Bible literally, and an alarming nearly 40% believe in intelligent design. Roughly 18% of Americans believe the sun revolves around the earth Should we have a debate about it? Should we hear out the “sun revolves around the earth” faction?
In our zeal for balance, we have allowed ignorance to be perpetuated. We send our kids to schools where the “Christian Perspective” is given weight as historical fact. We talk about the “debate” over climate change as if it’s a “debate” and not a scientifically supported serious warning. We let other people’s ignorant arrogance run roughshod over our own misguided attempts at open-mindedness.
“Cosmos” isn’t trying to pick a fight. It’s a love letter to the triumph of investigation over superstition. It’s not perpetuating an agenda, other than maybe Neil deGrasse Tyson’s perfectly sane advice that you “don’t try to use the Bible as a textbook.” Or as Carl Sagan once said,“It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
Mary Elizabeth Williams
Cave dwellers, stop dragging us back to the turn of the 19th century!!
we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#158481 Mar 24, 2014
One for Limpstick...
&#12431;&#12363;&# 12426;&#22987;&#12417; &#12390;&#12356;&# 12414;&#12377;
Sure it's gibberish to you, cut paste into any browser ans the characters will avail themself!
"Are beginning to understand"..........I don't get your meaning.

#158484 Mar 24, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>"Are beginning to understand"..........I don't get your meaning.
Maybe everything was lost in the gibberish...I mean translation.

:b sieg smile!
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#158485 Mar 24, 2014
Again, what!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donald williams carpentry 8 min needing work 2
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 11 min looking 10
Butt Sex Yes or No? (Nov '09) 12 min Baddboy 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 167,794
Jeff Vanderbeck 51 min ANE Propaganda Tool 16
banned from walmart (Apr '12) 59 min Old Loss Prevention 74
Mitch Mines 1 hr Tom 19
Who Is Next 1 hr Exciting News 58
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive Thu wtf 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages