'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
133,721 - 133,740 of 151,292 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#155758 Mar 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
- Al Gore
Damn!

We have you all riled up.

You're posting all kinds of off-topic BS.

Won't be long before the mods start deleting your BS again.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#155759 Mar 12, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, I think the BIGFOOT serb is sweet on the booze hound LISA loon.

It's been fun Tab. Have fun with the idiots and leave me some good laughs like last night. You guys were killing it.

Have a good night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
She does seem to really like her.... Too much for republican standards.

I guess that's why the crack head is spamming the board trying to bury those comments as fast as possible

Night Ms RC. Have a great night!

And don't worry, I will.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#155760 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>What is to be embarrassed ?? Tabby doesn't want to admit that Obama's father is from Kenya. I'm asking same question half America is asking...why Obama paid million of dollars to hide his personal documents. Isn't president records public records? What is he hiding? Why so many secrets?
Now you can attack me all of you, ask me if I care?
Obama paid millions to hide things?

Is that why you imbeciles never found anything?

Republican Logic.... We found nothing, so that means he paid millions to hide it..... Low IQ republican drones will believe that..... Go with it!

Since: Oct 09

#155761 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I take the bet!
What's your name? And your county?
No excuses. Time to prove you to be the idiot you are.
No legal wrangling, spell it out.
I will not post my name here we will exchange emails and make the wager via my county clerk, I will allow the clerk to access my university student portal(grades and GPA) and my personal email (Deans list recognition from University Provost) County clerk can also verify farm and Home. deedbook and Tax records.
OZombie

Los Angeles, CA

#155762 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you've made a love connection.
You are giving the crackhead some serious Internet lovin!
Only, if she is a HE...you know M~A~N...you pot head...I don't date woman ...besides, I wouldn't date anyone from internet ...period...we can joke, talk, exchange ideas, but that's where it STOP...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#155764 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
...one more thing...If I refused to show all my documents when I was coming to U.S. I wouldn't be here today...
You're most likely an illegal hiding from the government.

Here collecting foodstamps and not paying taxes.
JustSayin

Central City, KY

#155767 Mar 12, 2014
whitehair wrote:
With the Florida Republican now winner-all Democrats know they are in the head lights of the coming elections --like a deer--better jump off the roadway of Obama Care!!
I can't/won't jump off it....tell you why. Back in December when I went looking up insurance for my wife and 2 of my children....Blue Cross Blue Shield wanted $481 to insure the 3 of them.$1000 deductible/$3000 total out of pocket. KYNECT, just for shits and giggles...I put all 6 of my family in there....$252 a month....$1000 deductible and $4000 out of pocket. I'll go with that versus the other thank you.

My 74yr old mother has had her medicine go down last summer by 30%. Pretty significant amount for her.

Might want to look a little deeper than Faux News/Drudge/Rush to hear what some actual exit polls were reporting, and this was in a STRONG GOP district. Surprised no one. Now Mitch on the other hand.....and don't try to kid yourself if you don't think he is in trouble in this election 2 heavy GOP leaning poll takers have either Grimes winning or even(Rasmussen, Quinnipiac), and GOP lead House with 8% approval. 42% don't sound so bad compared to the abysmal number now does it?

I'll see what I can do for you buddy about getting you the next item Obama is planning on "giving" to the needy, you know it's the next great thing since them cell phones OBAMA started giving all the needy ones....it's a universal remote control for your tv so you have no excuse not to change the channel. Oh, btw....Bush is the one who initiated and started giving out them phones....in 2003!
Uncle Tab

United States

#155768 Mar 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>No legal wrangling, spell it out.
I will not post my name here we will exchange emails and make the wager via my county clerk, I will allow the clerk to access my university student portal(grades and GPA) and my personal email (Deans list recognition from University Provost) County clerk can also verify farm and Home. deedbook and Tax records.
Nope. Here in front of everyone so you can't lie your way out if it.

I'm tired of your dumbass and we're going to settle this I'm front of everyone.

Full name and county.

No need for any county clerk. County Clerk have NOTHING to do with anyone's education.

I can find all the information needed with name and county. No way to lie about it.
OZombie

Los Angeles, CA

#155769 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She does seem to really like her.... Too much for republican standards.
I guess that's why the crack head is spamming the board trying to bury those comments as fast as possible
Night Ms RC. Have a great night!
And don't worry, I will.:-D
AL does not have narcissistic personality like you or your forum friend CON...you pot head...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#155770 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>Only, if she is a HE...you know M~A~N...you pot head...I don't date woman ...besides, I wouldn't date anyone from internet ...period...we can joke, talk, exchange ideas, but that's where it STOP...!!
Denial is the first sign.
Uncle Tab

United States

#155771 Mar 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>'Z' happens to be a GREAT "internet" friend ...
PLUS a GREAT American *Patriot*

Nothing of which you have ...

no 'friends'...
NO 'patriotism ...

Toodles ...
What a connection you two have.

It's nice you both have come out of the closet.
OZombie

Los Angeles, CA

#155772 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most likely an illegal hiding from the government.
Here collecting foodstamps and not paying taxes.
If I'm illegal I would call FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS and ask for help...but I'm American Citizen and AMERICA is as much my country as it is yours.

You're most likely pot head and that's why you don't remember anything...Clown tabby ...!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#155773 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>AL does not have narcissistic personality like you or your forum friend CON...you pot head...!!!!!
Awwwww

Ain't that so cute.

Do you all Skype nightly and send each other nice little loving emails every night?

I don't mind you being who you really are...... Seems to me, you have a problem of admitting who you really are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#155774 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm illegal I would call FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS and ask for help...but I'm American Citizen and AMERICA is as much my country as it is yours.

You're most likely pot head and that's why you don't remember anything...Clown tabby ...!!!!!!!
No, this country is NOT as much yours as it is mine.

I was born and raised here and have worked all my life here. You did nothing but sneak into this country to reap all of the benefits I've worked for.

You're a freeloader.
OZombie

Los Angeles, CA

#155775 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is the first sign.
Maybe you liberal lunatics believe that gay marriage is right and gay people have same rights. Not in my book, when I see picture of marriage, it's one man and one woman ...if I have to see picture man and man kissing, I see sodomy...if I have to imagine picture of two lesbians, I see mentally sick, gross, disgusting...that's what I see .

Liberalism is mental disorder ... deny as much as you want...

Now, piss off pot head...you liberals make me sick.
New President

Elizabethtown, KY

#155776 Mar 12, 2014
I think Monica would be a great running mate with Hillary, Im sure they would stay on the same subject.
New President

Elizabethtown, KY

#155777 Mar 12, 2014
I think Monica would make a great running mate with Hillary, they would at least stay on same subject.

Since: Oct 09

#155780 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Here in front of everyone so you can't lie your way out if it.
I'm tired of your dumbass and we're going to settle this I'm front of everyone.
Full name and county.
No need for any county clerk.***County Clerk have NOTHING to do with anyone's education.***
I can find all the information needed with name and county. No way to lie about it.
County Clerk can CERTIFY the information and document my evidence as legitimate!
Tax records, deeds, verify my DD214, etc.
I will give HIM access to my schools and my records as well as emails from my University Provost to certify my Deans List accomplishment! Also a county clerk is an impartial witness.
Your continued NP Disorder cannot deny that!
The Clerk can "certify" the results...no arguing over details.
Tab and repuke are one

Johnson City, TN

#155781 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this country is NOT as much yours as it is mine.
I was born and raised here and have worked all my life here. You did nothing but sneak into this country to reap all of the benefits I've worked for.
You're a freeloader.
You are a liar! You never worked a day in your pathitic life, and you are welfare drawing scum! You say you are retired from your big union job Uncle-republiCON, where was it? You need to be deported!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#155782 Mar 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like that Florida vote last night?
Tea Party Movement is going to be the next page in political science/history books!
One that Dimocrats are going to HATE!
Democrats love your Movement, or should I say removement look at your 1 term in MA. What about your LIBERAL GOVENOR IN AZ veto that HATE BILL to save her ASS and her POSITION!! Lets not forget FATBOY from NJ shaking hands with that LIBERAL POTUS!! The only thing REPEWBLITARDS stand for IDEOLOGY of the DEMOCRATS when they know their AGENDA is HOG WASH, and they are going to get their ASS handed to them in an ELECTION, I have just mentioned a FEW of your LIBERALS in REPEWBLITARD CLOTHING. I LOVE IT. So keep making our DEMOCRATIC MESSAGE EVEN stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Me 1,591
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 1 hr get real 28
New Pikeville Post Office A Joke 2 hr ups 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
facebook foot fails 2 hr freaky feet 1
Oreo's at pikeville 3 hr Jerry 3
Sonny and Michelle Dales 4 hr Concerned Neighbor 6
Where Is Fuzzy??? 7 hr Watcher 44
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) Fri ginseng thieves 71
•••