'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233436 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156354 Mar 15, 2014
OZombie wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/a nother-american-drone-captured -by-iran-washington-feels-trep id/5314601
Another American drone captured by Iran: Washington feels trepid.
Thanks for keeping us so up to date by posting a story that's over a year old.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156355 Mar 15, 2014
LEGION_for_we_are_many wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Cornholio.
R U Threatening her?
Just a little conspiracy theory. You Repubs can run with it if you would like. We all know how you Repubs love a good conspiracy.
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#156356 Mar 15, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>California just has way too many immigrants.
Not immigrants ... ILLEGAL Aliens ...tabby/CON, you still don't know difference between immigrants and ILLEGAL Aliens ...seriously ...!!!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156357 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
America is made of immigrants!
Well Reagan open the door and give them all amnesty.
Get thee behind me

Johnson City, TN

#156358 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
America is made of immigrants!
No matter who you support, you picked a very bad choice of names!
IT IS ARISOCK

Vine Grove, KY

#156359 Mar 15, 2014
dumbass Tn Troll. Pay attention.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

#156360 Mar 15, 2014
Get thee behind me wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter who you support, you picked a very bad choice of names!
It does sort out believers from... "the others"...

watch and see what I mean (wink wink).

I thought it out carefully.

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

#156361 Mar 15, 2014
IT IS ARISOCK wrote:
dumbass Tn Troll. Pay attention.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
SNAP!

you could not resist the CHEESE!

It's ok, your "ilk" can't help it!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#156362 Mar 15, 2014
And, what a royal RhINO mess it is.
Teabagistan is falling wrote:
Acclaimed actor Robert Duvall - one of the few open conservatives in Hollywood - is leaving the Republican Party calling it "a mess"
http://politix.topix.com/story/10931-this-ico...
TheyRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#156364 Mar 15, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little conspiracy theory. You Repubs can run with it if you would like. We all know how you Repubs love a good conspiracy.
You got that right. They think you are Uncle Tab, who is me, and a few others because ARI has so many names/proxies/registered accounts/devices etc to play their little circus clown sock game, to appear as many, carry on conversations agreeing with themselves, go in and out of their registered and grey box names to change icons. You have to have been here awhile to tell that most of them are ariscoks. He is a demented fraud. Thinks we all play their little game. You'll see if you stick around and they don't run you off with their vile, racists, bigoted, disgusting name calling and delusional teabagging CON mentality.

Great posts.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#156365 Mar 15, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for keeping us so up to date by posting a story that's over a year old.
Did you hear Obama talking about it...but we still hear Bush, Bush, Bush...
TheyRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#156366 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
SNAP!
you could not resist the CHEESE!
It's ok, your "ilk" can't help it!
fu sockboy, we have seen most of your socks. I told you to knit some new ones and be creative. Told you that you have become a bore. Most of us know what a fraudulent sockboy
you are. Go play with your socks, you fool NOONE. Now fo

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#156371 Mar 15, 2014
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. They think you are Uncle Tab, who is me, and a few others because ARI has so many names/proxies/registered accounts/devices etc to play their little circus clown sock game, to appear as many, carry on conversations agreeing with themselves, go in and out of their registered and grey box names to change icons. You have to have been here awhile to tell that most of them are ariscoks. He is a demented fraud. Thinks we all play their little game. You'll see if you stick around and they don't run you off with their vile, racists, bigoted, disgusting name calling and delusional teabagging CON mentality.
Great posts.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
...'VILE, RACIST, BIGOTED, DISGUSTING NAME CALLING'...really, more name calling than YOU CON ...?????

...don't forget, leming tools, chemtrail Bigfoot, Lisa loon, hag, don't forget ... what "nice lady" biker will sign with 'fo'...
Jay

Springville, TN

#156372 Mar 15, 2014
Tracking The 2014 Elections

A new poll shows the Arkansas senate race is still among the hottest in the country:

The new poll shows Republican Tom Cotton leading incumbent Democrat Senator Mark Pryor (D-Arkansas) by 51%-42%.

How do you spell defeat?
L o s e r.
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#156373 Mar 15, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
...'VILE, RACIST, BIGOTED, DISGUSTING NAME CALLING'...really, more name calling than YOU CON ...?????
...don't forget, leming tools, chemtrail Bigfoot, Lisa loon, hag, don't forget ... what "nice lady" biker will sign with 'fo'...
lemming ...
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#156374 Mar 15, 2014
I see you loser lemming clowns spent this beautiful day holed up your mamma's basement and caves spewing SOS and worrying about Uncle Tab and me. hahahaha Like I said lowlifes/nolife freaks. You lsoers are really pathetic. Must really suck to be you.

The Ghost of Uncle Tab says

Uh, "you" are missing "Uncle Tab"?

(yes always, you are the one with his name right? hahaha)
Btw...you would get just as upset if someone got on here and made fun of tattoo parlors or biker bars...

(NOTHING you circus clown socks upsets me , you make fun of EVERYTHING. You have NOTHING else. I'd like to see you wusses go to a tattoo parlor or biker bar and make fun of them. I could sell tickets to that ass whooping you would get)

Ari son of Anarchy says:

In your narrow minded bias you fail to realize

(in your's, you must think I give shit what some sock king says)

(oh yeah, Uncle Tab schools you with every post. Even Calvin schools you)

(No one has to tag you, you ARE a pos)

(Jealous of a booze hound crazy Lisa loon and a Chemtrail sucking Zombie BIGFOOT serb hag....hahahahahahahahahahaha) Hey, maybe if they do all those things for you, you might have a woman. haha I have a man, always have.)

Make yourself look like the loser whiny fraud you are with the MODS sockboy, I could careless, I only report you imposter clowns using my name to post filthy and offensive comments. The rest of your useless shit you losers posts doesn't bother me. I report the FILTH not your ignorant winged nut daily, conservative nut tree drama or jihad sites you troll looking for to counter what we post. GOT IT.

You are the one who needs to worry. "Hackerer" shaved wrestler pervert.

Socks
Johnson City, TN
fu TnTrash troll (sock)

chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT serb

fu, quit posting to me. YOU stoop as low as the goat's shit and wallow in it like the pig you are. You are a twisted demented foreign mooch.

Yes AL...that's why liberals are deleting your posts.

(all the mods are liberals now....hahahaha
If they were, most of you circus clown idiots wouldn't be here)

hahahaha Glad you are so obsessed with me. I NEVER said I didn't change names, I said I NEVER play your sock game. Pay attention dumbasses. I tell you it is me EVERY time and always sign them the same. Makes it harder on you to come up with ignorant or filthy names eh? hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp and spin those proxies loser lemming clowns.
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#156375 Mar 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
Tracking The 2014 Elections
A new poll shows the Arkansas senate race is still among the hottest in the country:
The new poll shows Republican Tom Cotton leading incumbent Democrat Senator Mark Pryor (D-Arkansas) by 51%-42%.
How do you spell defeat?
L o s e r.
"Liberal lemming tools jumping over the cliff"...!!!!!
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#156376 Mar 15, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
lemming ...
May say fu, gth, fo, and gfy, but it doesn't compare to the filthy, racist, bigoted names you repuke lemmings use, Now fo BIGFOOT

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#156377 Mar 15, 2014
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not funny you lemming republiCON, I am a mentally sick individual and love black muslim donkeys and horses and you are making fun of me. Back off you lemming teacon before I report you.
DITCH MITCH
RIP GOP
No retarded feelings were harmed by this post...I still OBJECT...because I don't understand what the hell you just did!

Ditch Meth
Billary 2016
Jay

Springville, TN

#156378 Mar 15, 2014
TheyRLemmings wrote:

<quoted text>
Great posts.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

OZ - you said:

Awww geez OZ, I got left out...8D.... you forgot about me and the nasty names she calls me, jboy, Ari/Jay, sissy, whiney jboy ---- and how many times now has she told me to fo, gth and fu?

This woman, if you want to give her that distinction, is a mental case. Everybody on here can see that. Just read her posts. You got it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 149,901
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 39 min Democrat 32,722
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 2,568
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr Politics 966
Single white females 6 hr Jerry 2
Subdivision Disaster 7 hr Valley Surrounded 17
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 7 hr Not 40

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages