'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287097 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#145802 Jan 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You must have heard that at Rose's pub. LMAO!
Now there's a good Lad, pass me another cold draft and turn it up will ya?
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145803 Jan 22, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the DOW the highest it has ever been in History and it was the lowest in 25 Years under W.
Tell us you Dumba--.
The fed is printing money and pouring that money into it, that's why. You demotards hate rich people but you sure like to make their life easy.
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145804 Jan 22, 2014
demotards are stooopid wrote:
<quoted text>
racist? really? that video proves I'm racist? wow! isn't stuff like that ok though among blacks but not from any other?
and my house doesn't have wheels, I took them off last time I parked it,
please do tell just how racist these comments are, from your own kind,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
1.“You’re not a member of the Taliban, are you?”– Chuck Hagel, Secretary of Defense
While taking questions at an event at the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, Hagel asked an Indian man if he was a member of the Taliban before the man asked his question. The man, Robin Gandhi, is an assistant professor at the University of Nebraska. Video of the exchange can be found here.
2.“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station”– Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State
During a 2006 fundraiser in St. Louis, Clinton joked prior to reading a quote by Mahatma Gandhi that he used to run a gas station in the city. She later apologized for her remarks, saying they were a “lame attempt at humor.”
3.“In about 18 months from now, hopefully [state Sen. Vincent Sheheen] will have sent Nikki Haley back to wherever the hell she came from and this country can move forward.”– Former South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Dick Harpootlian
At a state Democratic party event in May of 2013, Harpootlian attacked the ethnicity of South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, whose parents are Indian immigrants. After his comments ignited a fire storm, he claimed that he meant she should go back to Lexington County, S.C., where she used to live. He later claimed that he meant she should go back to being an accountant. Harpootlian, who resigned just days after his remarks, had previously compared Haley to Adolf Hitler’s mistress. When asked whether he would apologize about the Nazi comments, he said,“Hell no. This is fake. Nikki Haley is feigning this.”
4.“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking!”– Joe Biden, Vice President
Biden’s remarks to an Indian-American supporter in were captured by C-SPAN at a campaign event on June 17, 2006.
5.“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.”– Joe Biden, Vice President
During a 2007 interview with New York Observer reporter Jason Horowitz, Biden offered his thoughts on Barack Obama, his opponent at the time for the Democratic nomination for the White House.
6.“[Harry Reid] was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as a Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’”– Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader, as quoted in the book Game Change
Now that's what you call an inconvenient truth :-)
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145805 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>Why is the DOW the highest it has ever been in History and it was the lowest in 25 Years under W.
Tell us you Dumba--.
I knew you wouldn't acknowledge the effect quantitative easing would have. Coward!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145806 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
why was the debt about half under Bush and almost double under oblamer, and in half the time?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why did Bush turn a Surplus into Debt you ignorant SOB?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145807 Jan 22, 2014
wundurr wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't acknowledge the effect quantitative easing would have. Coward!!!
DOW at 16,600 you ignorant little Chickensh-t.

Lmfao

Bush.......6,000

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145808 Jan 22, 2014
wundurr wrote:
<quoted text>
The fed is printing money and pouring that money into it, that's why. You demotards hate rich people but you sure like to make their life easy.
Blah blah blah blah blah more stupid Faux News talking points for you Tards.

Bet W wished he had done that!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145809 Jan 22, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a good Lad, pass me another cold draft and turn it up will ya?
Pop a top you tard.

Since: Oct 09

#145810 Jan 22, 2014
wundurr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's drowning in a sea of stupidity...

Here's a life jacket (actually some knowledge), use it FNIAJ!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/10/07/130...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145811 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
why was the debt about half under Bush and almost double under oblamer, and in half the time?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Because Bush was handed a deficit balanced US credit card but handed off to Obama programs unfunded and only enough money coming in to pay the reoccurring monthly bills. Same way it would be with any personal credit card. Bush spent $4 trillion on wars,$1 trillion on Medicare Drug Bill and cut taxes to the lowest point in history.
You can't post a link to Barack the Magic Negro and not be a racist.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145812 Jan 22, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's drowning in a sea of stupidity...
Here's a life jacket (actually some knowledge), use it FNIAJ!
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/10/07/130...
You are a puss and a play pretend little loser boy.
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145813 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>DOW at 16,600 you ignorant little Chickensh-t.
Lmfao
Bush.......6,000
Lmfao
I'll slow it down for ya......

q u a n t i t a t i v e

e a s i n g
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145814 Jan 22, 2014
wundurr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll slow it down for ya......
q u a n t i t a t i v e
e a s i n g
Let me spell it out for you tard.......D O W is at 16,600

M O R E T H A N. A 250%. I N C R E A S E. S I N C E B U S H L E F T O F F I C E!

Now do you get it Special Ed?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145815 Jan 22, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Bush spent $4 trillion on wars
barry dragged his feet, still hasn't brought all the troops home, has troops in africa now,slashed the military budget and still doubled our debt!
wundurr

Luck, WI

#145816 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>Let me spell it out for you tard.......D O W is at 16,600
M O R E T H A N. A 250%. I N C R E A S E. S I N C E B U S H L E F T O F F I C E!
Now do you get it Special Ed?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
250% increase in federal dollars given to fat cat bankers. And you're excited why?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#145817 Jan 22, 2014
Jay wrote:
Did-ya notice -
When I pointed out that Rep. John Cooper won the Ark. State Senate seat with 57% of the vote (beating out a Democrat)- Crow was quick to point out that (R) Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell and his wife were indicted for accepting bribes in the form of money and gifts from the chief executive of a dietary supplements maker.
When I pointed out that Rep. John Cooper replaced Sen. Paul Bookout a Democrat, who resigned when he got caught by the Arkansas Ethics Commission for spending thousands in campaign funds on personal items: clothing, home theater equipment and dozens of other personal items......
Crow flew the coop!
LOL!
She also took her hatchling and her band of teenage thugs with her.
CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!..... back to the president failed thread or the pub. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#145818 Jan 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are some of the 'viper's from 'the pResident has failed us'... site...
Running scared ... gnashing their teeth ...
;~)
Good Night :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Don't blame me. I am doing my best to keep them contained there but once in a while one of them escapes. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145819 Jan 22, 2014
wundurr wrote:
<quoted text>
barry dragged his feet, still hasn't brought all the troops home, has troops in africa now,slashed the military budget and still doubled our debt!
Had President Obama not cut the deficit spending in half the Debt would now be triple.
Was there ever a time the US did not have Troops in an African nation?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#145820 Jan 22, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds about par for what passes for a rational observation when it comes to Teatards.Lmao!
Your shining messiah has lost his glittering wrapper and is just a continuation of his predesessor.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#145821 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>You pill head pos.
Sodolib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industrial Park 45 min One Eyed Willy 40
Butt Sex Yes or No? (Nov '09) 2 hr Obama 52
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,385
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Taxing Matters 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCzar 166,375
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 4 hr A Hillary Depor... 43
McKayla Hall 8 hr Blondy 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance