'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194069 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#145262 Jan 18, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't call or email or send money to a terrorist and you will not be watched. Use some common sense. Do you really think the government is listening in on the 100 million calls and emails per day? How many people does that take????hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
If you piss off someone here who has the ability to do those things YOU ARE FUBAR Dumb@$$!
You don't need to call your friend who has Pakistani connections (anyone have one?) you need not call Hamas/Hezbollah directly. Just as Obama/Holder used the IRS to track Republicans...the next republican can use those powers against YOU.
You are IGNORANT to the point of being G__Damned RETARDED because you base your decisions upon skin color not FACT!
You are such a RACIST POS, you should be best buddies with Malik Zulu Shabazz!
Jay

Paris, TN

#145263 Jan 18, 2014
House Democrats will likely support a bipartisan proposal that would cut food stamps by $9 billion, Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said this week, reports The Hill.

"If that is the figure, and if other matters that are still at issue can be resolved, I think the bill will probably pass, and it will pass with Democratic — some Democratic — support," Hoyer said. "Not, certainly, universal Democratic support.… But I think it will pass."

A little over a year ago, a single person, jobless, got $200 a month in SNAP. Most were either young adults living with a parent or grandparent. If a couple doing the same, then SNAP was $400. If the couple got married, then the allotment went down to $387. Now a single mom with an infant, jobless under the same circumstances gets $387 per month. If it were not for WIC, the child wouldn't have much to eat.

I'm not debating this, because in so many cases it's necessary with jobs too hard to come by. But something needs to be done so that young mom's can find jobs and not have to farm out the child to just anyone because they can't afford child care, otherwise.

And no, it's not about me. Never had SNAP, but I do know others who have. What will we do about these situations is the question. Add more people to the enrollment and cut everyone back or what?

And yes I know this program is up for plenty of fraud.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#145264 Jan 18, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you trust me to listen in to your phone conversations?
Would you trust me to read your emails?
Would you trust me to check your financial info?(bank info, credit history)?
Would you trust me to follow you as you surf the internet?
Would you trust me to "edit" all of those things at my discretion to either make you suspect or make you look like a terrorist sympathizer?
C'mon answer me honestly...
There is a "Stormbrew"ing, don't say when "Flyingpigs" fertilize your garden.
Google the words in "____"then tell me it is not, has not, will not happen.
Will Smith is a brilliant actor, watch this movie (if you have before, then x2).
Then think about the powers that wield REAL POWER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sg8T1zKKrXMXX
"Will Smith is a brilliant actor"
how can anyone trust you after a bullshit comment like that?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#145265 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
ABC's 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Says Gays Shouldn't Be on the Show
UPDATED: "They're more pervert in a sense. To me, the show would be too strong, too hard to watch on TV," said the reality star. ABC, Warner Horizon Television and producers deem the remarks "careless, thoughtless and insensitive."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/ab...
Finally someone in Hollywood with some "common sense" ...
Woot Woot ...!!!
agree

#145266 Jan 18, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is your fascination with Cruz. He is NOT a "naturalized" citizen. He cannot be President of the US as you have pointed out soooooo many times. No person NOT born in the US can be President is all you Repubs have said for the past 5 years. Hypocrites.
That makes YOU a HYPOCRITE BIRTHER!
Si habla Espanol?

or...

Parlez-vous français?

#145267 Jan 18, 2014
Pardonnez moi, Francais!

“I Walk On Water”

#145268 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
It's about time you knew, here name is NOT Lisa, I know the actual names of a several posters here (some are personal friends on FB). I will never divulge those names.
Some are Conservative, some are liberal...ALL ARE FRIENDS.
AL is NOT Lisa.
I don't think anyone said she gave CSPAN her real name; surely Alex warned her against that, if she was going to expose the Triforce.

“I Walk On Water”

#145269 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Mitch McConnell was on Mike Huckabee
on
FOX ...!!!
Answering questions with ...
"GREAT accolades ..."
;~)
Too bad you libTARDs missed it
:D
McConnell got "GREAT accolades ...". on FOX...to bad everyone under 70 missed it

“I Walk On Water”

#145270 Jan 18, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Ari. I know her given name, too. Because she once told it on here, long time ago. I would never divulge it again either. AL is not Lisa, whoever the hell that is!
Well, that makes it official, the testimony of TWO goddam liars.

“I Walk On Water”

#145271 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Thanks Guys
<3
You're welcome, Lisa

“I Walk On Water”

#145272 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He "makes" a DAMN GOOD Senator tho, doesn't he ...???
;o)
if you mean he's long-winded, with nothing to say, yes
he also "makes" a DAMN GOOD jackass

“I Walk On Water”

#145273 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
IS PRODIGAL GOP INCHING HOME?
Exclusive: Matt Barber sees encouraging signs RNC is returning to Reagan principles
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/is-prodigal-gop-in...
"If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles,"
...Mary

The GOP is inching, but it's 500 miles from it's home.

“I Walk On Water”

#145274 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
If you piss off someone here who has the ability to do those things YOU ARE FUBAR Dumb@$$!
You don't need to call your friend who has Pakistani connections (anyone have one?) you need not call Hamas/Hezbollah directly. Just as Obama/Holder used the IRS to track Republicans...the next republican can use those powers against YOU.
You are IGNORANT to the point of being G__Damned RETARDED because you base your decisions upon skin color not FACT!
your tin foil hat picking up signals again, Gayto?

“I Walk On Water”

#145275 Jan 18, 2014
Jay wrote:
House Democrats will likely support a bipartisan proposal that would cut food stamps by $9 billion, Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said this week, reports The Hill.
"If that is the figure, and if other matters that are still at issue can be resolved, I think the bill will probably pass, and it will pass with Democratic — some Democratic — support," Hoyer said. "Not, certainly, universal Democratic support.… But I think it will pass."
A little over a year ago, a single person, jobless, got $200 a month in SNAP. Most were either young adults living with a parent or grandparent. If a couple doing the same, then SNAP was $400. If the couple got married, then the allotment went down to $387. Now a single mom with an infant, jobless under the same circumstances gets $387 per month. If it were not for WIC, the child wouldn't have much to eat.
I'm not debating this, because in so many cases it's necessary with jobs too hard to come by. But something needs to be done so that young mom's can find jobs and not have to farm out the child to just anyone because they can't afford child care, otherwise.
And no, it's not about me. Never had SNAP, but I do know others who have. What will we do about these situations is the question. Add more people to the enrollment and cut everyone back or what?
Damn Jaylo, you've come up with the perfect solution..."something needs to be done".
And I thought you were a dumbass.

“I Walk On Water”

#145276 Jan 18, 2014
Pardonnez moi, Francais!
It's ok, we don't care if you're gay.
CrackerJack

Mayfield, KY

#145277 Jan 18, 2014
Jay wrote:

Make sure moms have dads, not the government, to support the child, before they have it. Not societies problem.

Novel idea?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145278 Jan 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He "makes" a DAMN GOOD Senator tho, doesn't he ...???
;o)
I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. He is a Teahadist.

Location hidden

#145279 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Dig your hole and crawl in it. The government is after you. Be afraid be very afraid of everything.

Location hidden

#145280 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
That makes YOU a HYPOCRITE BIRTHER!
Si habla Espanol?
or...
Parlez-vous français?
How's that? You Repubs have proven a person must be born in the US and have a US citizen parent. Cruz was not born in the US. Obama was with an American parent. Hope this helps you comprehend the difference.

#145281 Jan 18, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Dig your hole and crawl in it. The government is after you. Be afraid be very afraid of everything.
Be careful who you attempt to intimidate/threaten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min outsidelookingin 29,110
hughes net are thieves. (Aug '11) 50 min Me in Pikeville 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,165
Pikeville Jobs 2 hr Turro 12
Is this the same Dwayne Kilburn (Mar '10) 2 hr Some1cares42 25
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 3 hr One Eyed Willy 826
Barry Chaney said 4 hr Mullins Tiger 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages