'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239443 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#141955 Dec 28, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't see Obama as a failure, what he has accomplished so far has been done over a spiteful congress that has tried to block his every move. I think you are putting all your eggs in the bad roll out basket, you see that as a plus for you, I think you are mistaken. Where Hillary is concerned, if she runs she will win.
His success, in spite of a do-nothing Congress will be his legacy

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#141956 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
10. I have never seen or heard of the national guard called out to stop white rioting.
Ever heard of Kent State, jethro?
Jay

Springville, TN

#141957 Dec 28, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't see Obama as a failure, what he has accomplished so far has been done over a spiteful congress that has tried to block his every move. I think you are putting all your eggs in the bad roll out basket, you see that as a plus for you, I think you are mistaken. Where Hillary is concerned, if she runs she will win.

Again for the second time you refused to answer the question, tiptoeing around it. The question was, if Hillary is so great now, why wasn't she your choice then?- and to think, you could have had both of them instead of Odumbo. You chose to ignore the question and laud over Odumbo's failures as the fault of Congress? Give me a break! If anyone holds up production, it's that old codger Reid who refuses to discuss anything unless it goes his way.

Instead you tell me how great Odumbo is, IYO, and accuse me of putting all my eggs in one basket, which is not true, of course.

If Bill is not well, Hillary will not run. They will be in their 70s, with all their money who needs the hassle?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141958 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Kent State, jethro?
Hey Crow, just scanning through the bullshit and watching the icon fairies changing them. Such shallow whiny butts, so concerned about the icons. What a bunch of crap they spit out tonight. Was it the circus sock Sat nite reunion? haahaha

Great game. How about the Wildcats. Defying the odds of Vegas. Had too much fun. Been home about an hour. Hot tea and scanning email, fb and topix before heading to that comfy bed. Calvin and tofy were on a roll tonight. Too funny.

Hope to see you tomorrow. Have a goodnight.

Sweet dreams.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

stomp away circus clown freaks..hahaha
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141959 Dec 28, 2013
For you loser sock freaks...all I have to say about your bullshit denial being racist and bigots is...

While not all conservatives are openly racist, almost all openly racist people are conservatives.

This is an uncomfortable truth that the right furiously denies.
What this entire exercise in right wing verbal contortions boils down to is that conservatives will go to great lengths to deny the blatantly obvious racism behind some kinds of conservative rhetoric.

Unfortunately for them, the nastiest, ugliest part of the conservative movement is ascendant and they’re not just unafraid to be openly racist, they’re proud of it!

Read entire article:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/27/conse ...

Pretty much says it all. Oh, and fu sissy whiny boy..stomp away. I am off to that big comfy bed you worry so much about and snuggle up with a REAL man.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#141960 Dec 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
For you loser sock freaks...all I have to say about your bullshit denial being racist and bigots is...
While not all conservatives are openly racist, almost all openly racist people are conservatives.
What this entire exercise in right wing verbal contortions boils down to is that conservatives will go to great lengths to deny the blatantly obvious racism behind some kinds of conservative rhetoric.
Unfortunately for them, the nastiest, ugliest part of the conservative movement is ascendant and they’re not just unafraid to be openly racist, they’re proud of it!
Read entire article:
Pretty much says it all. Oh, and fu sissy whiny boy..stomp away. I am off to that big comfy bed you worry so much about and snuggle up with a REAL man.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

By the way -

Take this article to bed with you. And by the way - no "real man" would ever go to bed with a shrew like you! LOL..."real man"!

Washington- Democrats have lost their advantage and Republicans now have a slight edge in the battle for control of Congress, according to a new national poll.
A CNN/ORC International survey released Thursday also indicates that President Barack Obama may be dragging down Democratic congressional candidates, and that the 2014 midterm elections are shaping up to be a low-turnout event, with only three in 10 registered voters extremely or very enthusiastic about voting next year.

Two months ago, Democrats held a 50%-42% advantage among registered voters in a generic ballot, which asked respondents to choose between a Democrat or Republican in their congressional district without identifying the candidates. That result came after congressional Republicans appeared to overplay their hand in the bitter fight over the federal government shutdown and the debt ceiling.

But the Democratic lead evaporated, and a CNN poll a month ago indicated the GOP holding a 49%-47% lead. The new survey, conducted in mid-December, indicates Republicans with a 49%-44% edge over the Democrats.

The 13-point swing over the past two months follows a political uproar over Obamacare, which included the botched rollout of HealthCare.gov and controversy over the possibility of insurance policy cancellations due primarily to the new health law.

LOL!

hmm

Louisville, KY

#141961 Dec 28, 2013
well..... well
angel

Boise, ID

#141962 Dec 29, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Read entire article:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Of course.
All of these 'Scandals' and the passionate concern about Debt,Constitutional Law,The Economy you name it.
Its all nothing more then diversion.
Allowing them pretend they are staking out some 'Moral Highground' so they can indulge their blatant Racism without having to take responsiblity for it.
I mean go back and look prior to Jan.2009....where were all of these concerned 'patriots' then?
Inbred fat asses wearing Tri Corner Hats with their side arms strapped on waving Hitler signs were pretty thin on the ground while 'Dubya' was piling up massive debt and expanding Federal Government by leaps and bounds.
Why is that?
angel

Boise, ID

#141963 Dec 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
I have a feeling that AL will be happy after the 2014 elections and all of her hard work and persistence and Patriotism will pay off. Thank you AL for all you do and for schooling all the liberal hypocrites on this forum. I'm looking forward to the 2014 elections as I know you are too!
Im marking off days on the Calendar!
But frankly WTF I think if your a REAL friend to American Lady you ought to go over to her place prior to the Elections and just you know round up all the sharp objects....id pitch that bottle of Draino under the sink as well....hell if it were me id lock her AND ROTFL in the trunk of your car....just to be on the safe side.
'Ounce of Prevention' and all that......just sayin'.
ha

Toledo, OH

#141964 Dec 29, 2013
Umi
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141965 Dec 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way -
Take this article to bed with you. And by the way - no "real man" would ever go to bed with a shrew like you! LOL..."real man"!
Washington- Democrats have lost their advantage and Republicans now have a slight edge in the battle for control of Congress, according to a new national poll.
A CNN/ORC International survey released Thursday also indicates that President Barack Obama may be dragging down Democratic congressional candidates, and that the 2014 midterm elections are shaping up to be a low-turnout event, with only three in 10 registered voters extremely or very enthusiastic about voting next year.
Two months ago, Democrats held a 50%-42% advantage among registered voters in a generic ballot, which asked respondents to choose between a Democrat or Republican in their congressional district without identifying the candidates. That result came after congressional Republicans appeared to overplay their hand in the bitter fight over the federal government shutdown and the debt ceiling.
But the Democratic lead evaporated, and a CNN poll a month ago indicated the GOP holding a 49%-47% lead. The new survey, conducted in mid-December, indicates Republicans with a 49%-44% edge over the Democrats.
The 13-point swing over the past two months follows a political uproar over Obamacare, which included the botched rollout of HealthCare.gov and controversy over the possibility of insurance policy cancellations due primarily to the new health law.
LOL!
Did that BS make you feel better?

Lmfao
angel

Boise, ID

#141966 Dec 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Did that BS make you feel better?
Lmfao
I love iT! THIRTEEN POINTS! Theyve battoned on that poll like flies on you know what.
I love it when they start puffing themselves up for another fall...like teabagging Will E. Coyotes with a new 'Acme' trap thats sure to bring Obama down!
You got him this time Dingleberries!
Powder River and let her Buck! Lmao!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#141972 Dec 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaylo, don't try to grasp the concept of having TWO viable candidates
you haven't had ONE
since Abraham Lincoln
Gosh pookie, you have won two elections in the last 20 years.........I'd say your win loss record is up on wavers.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#141973 Dec 29, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Im marking off days on the Calendar!
But frankly WTF I think if your a REAL friend to American Lady you ought to go over to her place prior to the Elections and just you know round up all the sharp objects....id pitch that bottle of Draino under the sink as well....hell if it were me id lock her AND ROTFL in the trunk of your car....just to be on the safe side.
'Ounce of Prevention' and all that......just sayin'.
The DNC is already running scared. Better hide the scissors pookie.

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility...

The DNC, which recently expanded its political tactics to include boycotting independent news outlets, previously supported the last president to be impeached: Bill Clinton.

Obama’s staff changed key talking points on the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack; his Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups during the 2012 election cycle; and Obama personally lied to the American people when he told them that they could keep their existing doctors and health insurance plans under Obamacare.

Obama’s expansion of executive branch authority is “setting the stage for something very dangerous in the future” according to Republican Rep. Justin Amash.

IT IS CLEAR THE LIBS ARE FEELING LESS THAN COMFORTABLE ABOUT 2014.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/dnc-sends-e...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#141974 Dec 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh pookie, you have won two elections in the last 20 years.........I'd say your win loss record is up on wavers.
3, actually...Clinton, 1...Obama, 2
That's 3 to 2
20 years, 13 of which have been presided over by a Democrat??

you're not very good at this

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#141975 Dec 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The DNC is already running scared. Better hide the scissors pookie.
DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility...
The DNC, which recently expanded its political tactics to include boycotting independent news outlets, previously supported the last president to be impeached: Bill Clinton.
Obama’s staff changed key talking points on the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack; his Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups during the 2012 election cycle; and Obama personally lied to the American people when he told them that they could keep their existing doctors and health insurance plans under Obamacare.
Obama’s expansion of executive branch authority is “setting the stage for something very dangerous in the future” according to Republican Rep. Justin Amash.
IT IS CLEAR THE LIBS ARE FEELING LESS THAN COMFORTABLE ABOUT 2014.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/dnc-sends-e...
Impeachment? Seriously?
Is it that time of the month?

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#141976 Dec 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
3, actually...Clinton, 1...Obama, 2
That's 3 to 2
20 years, 13 of which have been presided over by a Democrat??
you're not very good at this
You know CC a person named Le Jimbo using the term pookie....just creeps me out! It's like some kinda of Hannibal Lecter sh*t!

PEACE
tofy

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#141977 Dec 29, 2013
Have a big hairy cream pie, you dumb demorats progressives commies! Make it one with a banana in it! I knows you likem!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#141982 Dec 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm shocked. You didn't count the republicans the same as liberals. Republicans 20 years, libs 12.
I don't think there were 32 years "In the last 20 years"

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#141983 Dec 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> You know CC a person named Le Jimbo using the term pookie....just creeps me out! It's like some kinda of Hannibal Lecter sh*t!
PEACE
tofy
The constant stalking is a bit of a concern, but the FACT that all republicans are sexual deviants...I'm used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Strel 151,822
Drug dealers Johns Creek area 16 min All About the Ben... 5
Irish Pub coming 18 min im telling you 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 23 min The real Paris 33,332
golden shovel SHAM? 3 hr Vilis 8
7.5 million grant 3 hr Vilis 12
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 4 hr Vilis 980
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 18 hr Just Curious 17

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages