'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189802 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#140231 Dec 17, 2013
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you encourage her ignorance?
AL is not ignorant and that's what causes so much turmoil for you morons. Many of you have tried and tried to debate with her and have failed miserably. The only option left is for y'all to shut her voice down because you realize you will never beat her when it comes to facts. The bat-shit crazy repugnantCON and the old OLD crow and uncle flabby ass scooter have exhausted every trick in the book trying to break AL down. They never could do it and this is their last option. Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your so-called facts. You don't want people to know the real truth because you are afraid they will figure out that you lie and cheat and degrade and distort and deceive to make yourself look better. That ship sailed a long time ago. You morons have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses ever since your messiah got caught in that big whopper he told. If you get rid of AL, a constant thorn in your ass because she doesn't back down and run from you, then you believe it will be easier to spread your lies and make excuses and blah, blah, blah.

You are one of the worst. You are so obsessed with claiming Fox News lies but as we have all noticed...you can't ever give us an example of any lies they have told. So you have established yourself as being full of shit. Your butt buddies, the "judgeit gang", claim all kinds of things about AL because they can't debate her and they want rid of her. In my opinion all of you liberal nutjobs are full of shit and you prove that to us with every post but we have freedom of speech in our country, for now, and you should be able to voice that. I don't fear your lies and propaganda so I don't have to act like a 12 year old snot-nosed punk and have a meltdown and try to get rid of your bat-shit crazy ass. I encourage all of you to post and speak freely. It's your right. Not to mention that you morons are your own worst enemy and I love reading about it. lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140232 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I just flagged and reported you for stalking & harassment of a registered user.
ha ha ha ha ha

Go for it 'shug'...

Make a DAMN fool out of yaself :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#140233 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Your hyperbole ranting hasn't done anything for your cause. I suggest your employ a new strategy unless your only intention is to be perceived as nothing more than a chicken running around claiming the sky is falling when it really isn't.

You call it ranting. I call it fact. Further your comment to be *cute* isn't working. My cause? LOL......you just can't handle it, can you, libber? Someone knocks you on your ass and you lay there complaining, trying to think of something cute to say to make up for your no basis for an argument!

Furthermore, you can't fight back, because your president is a failure and his cabinet members are running from him. Hot dang! Can't handle the mistake you made, eh?

Paybacks are a bi*ch!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140234 Dec 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not ignorant and that's what causes so much turmoil for you morons. Many of you have tried and tried to debate with her and have failed miserably. The only option left is for y'all to shut her voice down because you realize you will never beat her when it comes to facts. The bat-shit crazy repugnantCON and the old OLD crow and uncle flabby ass scooter have exhausted every trick in the book trying to break AL down. They never could do it and this is their last option. Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your so-called facts. You don't want people to know the real truth because you are afraid they will figure out that you lie and cheat and degrade and distort and deceive to make yourself look better. That ship sailed a long time ago. You morons have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses ever since your messiah got caught in that big whopper he told. If you get rid of AL, a constant thorn in your ass because she doesn't back down and run from you, then you believe it will be easier to spread your lies and make excuses and blah, blah, blah.
You are one of the worst. You are so obsessed with claiming Fox News lies but as we have all noticed...you can't ever give us an example of any lies they have told. So you have established yourself as being full of shit. Your butt buddies, the "judgeit gang", claim all kinds of things about AL because they can't debate her and they want rid of her. In my opinion all of you liberal nutjobs are full of shit and you prove that to us with every post but we have freedom of speech in our country, for now, and you should be able to voice that. I don't fear your lies and propaganda so I don't have to act like a 12 year old snot-nosed punk and have a meltdown and try to get rid of your bat-shit crazy ass. I encourage all of you to post and speak freely. It's your right. Not to mention that you morons are your own worst enemy and I love reading about it. lmao
Thank You Glasgow for the glowing compliment ...
I DO all this for the *Patriots* and good people of this country
I noticed some last night that you and Jay wrote have come up mia.

WE will prevail :)
You and Jay have been treated vilely by the lot of them, just for taking up for me.
You have 'no idea' how much I appreciate it.
It's people like you two that keep me going, knowing there ARE STILL "great" people in this Country, that care about it as I do and gives me the determination to go on ...

Again Thanks!
You too Jay

<3

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#140235 Dec 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, clueless, leftist losers!
Oh, and speaking of "ObamaCare Train Wreck". Warren Buffett, one of the dems most richest billionaires called it,:“a tapeworm eating … at our economic body.”
"Scrap it and start over".
Buffett’s main objection to the law is its obvious disregard for cost-effectiveness. Despite its official name, he said the Affordable Care Act is anything but.
"one of the dems most richest billionaires"? Most richest? And you wonder why intelligent people don't take your kind seriously?

Oh, and....

"But here’s the problem: The Weekly Standard did not disclose — until it updated the story later — that Buffett’s remarks were more than three years old. Even then, his words were taken out of context by the bloggers, as Buffett himself said in a Sept. 17 interview with the Omaha World-Herald.“This is outrageous,” Buffett told the World-Herald.“It’s 100 percent wrong … totally false.”"

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/09/warren-buffe...

Either you're a dumbass, clueless right wing loser, or you're a liar. Which is it, puddin' pop?

ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140236 Dec 17, 2013
Proposal to have sodolib sheepletards banned from this planet, including resodoCONS, infaggment, Lies-Foxnews-Lies, and all other non-original sheeple that go baaaaaaaaaa with copy/paste of MSLSD and CNN. Banning these sodotards will clean up the planet, protect the ozone and stop global warming in its tracks,

Click the link if you agree to ban these sodotards,

www.getridofsheepletardsodolibs.com
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140237 Dec 17, 2013
all the rest of you sodolib sheepletards can click this link and join in an online chanting of kumbaya,

www.baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.com
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140238 Dec 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
The fact that conservative men are insecure in their masculinity may also be evident in their extreme homophobia. These men are afraid to show even the slightest bit of acceptance toward the gay community.
This makes sense when you consider that their biggest fear is probably that others will see them as something other than “manly men.”
While the statistics come with a scientific disclaimer, they do help explain why conservative men act like big dicks. Guys that feel inadequate mistakenly believe that strapping on a gun somehow makes up for their other ‘shortcomings’. In reality, however, men who need guns to make themselves feel powerful, are lacking in more ways than one.
According to WebMD Small Penis Syndrome is something doctors should take seriously.“If education and counseling doesn’t do the trick, they advise psychotherapy for men whose obsession over penis size is interfering with their lives.”
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/17/red-s...
hahaha, just too funny.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
hey look here you self proclaimed sodomite, no one on here is afraid of their own sexuality except you sodotards, everybody else is very comfortable with their natural lifestyle, except those sheepletards that think being a sodomite is, well, progressive,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140239 Dec 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"one of the dems most richest billionaires"? Most richest? And you wonder why intelligent people don't take your kind seriously?
Oh, and....
"But here’s the problem: The Weekly Standard did not disclose — until it updated the story later — that Buffett’s remarks were more than three years old. Even then, his words were taken out of context by the bloggers, as Buffett himself said in a Sept. 17 interview with the Omaha World-Herald.“This is outrageous,” Buffett told the World-Herald.“It’s 100 percent wrong … totally false.”"
Either you're a dumbass, clueless right wing loser, or you're a liar. Which is it, puddin' pop?
WOW! that post was deep seated in intellectual stimulation using intense logic and sound judgement. We were all afraid you were going to post that it was Bushs fault!

Whew, that was a close one.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jay

Paris, TN

#140240 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you encourage her ignorance?
For the same reason we tolerate yours. Thus, we encourage nobody!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Why do you liberals think only your articles should have consideration?

Only your opinion is valid?

Only you have a right to say what you think?

Only the person YOU voted for is right for America?

Only you should be able to dictate life's policies?

Only you are the ones who are sympathetic to the poor?

Only you give to the needy?

Liberal:

Narcissistic personality disorder!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140241 Dec 17, 2013
Thank You MI and all the others to.

Good Night *Patriots*
May You Sleep Well

The Renegades are Watching Over US

Thank God for The Renegades

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140242 Dec 17, 2013
One more song:

Get 'er Back

<3
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140243 Dec 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Signed it. Thanks for being a Patriot to your country. There is already enough hate in this world without her hating on America each day.
thanks for supporting your own kind, there is too much hate in this country and we are so thankful that we have a community organizer that smooths over relations with other countries, does not spy on them, draw red lines, incite racial tension between blacks and whites, destroy healthcare (which, by the way, you can keep if you like your own plan), spend one trillion dollars of other peoples money on shovel ready jobs, provide weapons to mexican drug cartels, sell out our Navy Seals, hollow out the military, fund the mooslum bro.hood, provide weapons to al Qaeda and cover it up, go golfing when our ambassador and his staff are brutally murdered, encourage voter fraud, impeding military vote counting during an election, violating the Constitution in multiple ways, monitoring our phone calls, monitoring our emails, using drones to monitor our own people, giving campaign donors hundreds of millions of dollars right before they go bankrupt, restricting oil drilling on public lands, having the IRS target conservative groups, having the DOJ spy on the press, having the Secretary of HHS impede a congressional investigation, giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS 3 months before they declared bankruptcy and then sold it to the Chinese, having SOLYNDRA executives take the 5th, ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons while falsely blaming the sequester, threatening to impose executive order to bypass Congress and unconstitutionally legislate gun control,
violating the law that requires him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February, happily accepting 115% of all registered voters in some counties were 100% for Obama, having unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role, changing the rules in the Senate to suit his agenda, ordering The State Department to interfer with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct, having all of his staff lie to Congress, telling the American people Jeremia Wright was like family to him, bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, sealing his travel records, sealing his college records, and suffering from three mental disorders, and traveling to 57 states,

so thank you for supporting the liberal progressive movement, our country needs more people like you to stand up for people like the above,

oh, and by the way, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140244 Dec 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thank You MI and all the others to.
Good Night *Patriots*
May You Sleep Well
The Renegades are Watching Over US
Thank God for The Renegades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wPgo9aHnqHIXX
<3
Keep up the good work, good night, sleep tight,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140245 Dec 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Signed it. Thanks for being a Patriot to your country. There is already enough hate in this world without her hating on America each day.
oh, and I forgot, one that does not take selfies at a world event,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jay

Paris, TN

#140246 Dec 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and....

He's not the richest, he's one of the most.

Don't try to pretend you're an intellectual correcting everybody's post. Try correcting your buddy, republiCrone and her slang English: " I seen that". "I could careless".

Yeah, one of the most beautiful girls, one of the most intelligent persons, one of the most happiest people, one of the most stupid of liberals! Get it?

Never mind, it don't matter to me!

It also doesn't matter how old Buffett's remarks are. He said it, he was quoted and he said he would change it, "If I was Obama."

Play on words there, Crow. You probably believe everything liberal Snopes says is gospel, too. LOL!!!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140247 Dec 17, 2013
Hey sodotards, I am on here to learn about progressive liberalism but you won't help me. I posted this already but you won't answer it, so I am posting it again. Please explain this to me so I can become a better and more progressive individual.

Why did hussein oblamer refuse to delay the implementation of oblamercare so people could prepare for the biggest tax burden in U.S. history as a result of it, then he refused to sign a legally passed budget by the house of representatives, which the constitution requires they do, then he shut down parts of the government because the budget did not contain funding for oblamercare, then, when oblamercare became the laughing stock that caused all the demotards to run from it after supporting it, hussein oblamer then unilaterally delays the implementation of oblamercare?
angel

Boise, ID

#140248 Dec 17, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
using my universtal translator, I believe your sheepletard just translated as,
yep, yope, dupe, dope, suz, waz, was, wuz, doh, dupe, dope, sup, yep, yap, yope, and ended with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What a One-Note simpleton you are! LMAO!!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140249 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I know this is difficult for you to understand but some of us have to pay for things with the cash we make from work. I know this is new to you.
now thats funny, a libtard that works, LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
angel

Boise, ID

#140250 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You poor soul. Fox News has done a number on you. Apparently you're convinced that the Republican alternative to Obamacare is much better. Here is a brief synopsis of the GOP health care plan.
The GOP Healthcare Plan
* KICK KIDS OFF their families healthcare plans
* DROP CONSUMERS for having a pre-existing condition.
* REFUSE TO COVER PREVENTIVE CARE for those who have plans.
* CHARGE WOMEN MORE THAN MEN for similar coverage.
* CANCEL COVERAGE just for getting sick.
* INVASIVE INVASION OF PRIVACY for women's health .
You forgot more Tax Breaks for the Filthy Rich.
That is pretty much their solution to everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanderbecks Controllers (Oct '13) 5 min Amy 12
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 24,608
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr chinwendu1 142,309
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 5 hr old dude 3
Donald trump, is a awesome American . 5 hr old dude 41
My niece , is dating a black guy . 7 hr God bless 4
How did Racheal Toney-Tackett-Perry die? 8 hr One Eyed Willy 3
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 16 hr pissed off 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages