'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,002)

Showing posts 120,021 - 120,040 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you need to let the hem out of that dress, Mister, your weenie is showing
Whut? You couldn't even make it thru 3 posts before you started shaking and slobbering and talking about weenies? Get some professional help uncle flabby ass scooter. Make that medical card work for you!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama DHS Adviser Mohamed Elibiary: Islam Best Antidote to Terrorism
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/04/obama-dhs...
So did diana funstein ...
And talking about 'good' TERRORISTS!
Yepperz ...
Right up there with ... peloosi
;~)
"And you yell at ME for throwing shit?"
...Cal's pet monkey

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Way to go, Attorney General Conway!

"Acting to protect Kentucky consumers attempting to obtain health insurance under the new Affordable Care Act, Attorney General Jack Conway required a company operating a website deceptively similar to the Kentucky health insurance exchange to take down its site."

The full press release is here:

http://migration.kentucky.gov/Newsroom/ag/kyn...

Consumers trying to find the official Kynect site were instead referred to the fake one, where they were deliberately given false information about the ACA. Some who entered personal information receieved harassing phone calls and emails.

I called the AG's office and asked who was responsible for the website, but since it's an ongoing investigation they couldn't tell me. It sounds an awful lot like what the California GOP Assembly tried to do before the Attorney General shut them down there, too. Dollars to donuts says regressives are responsible in Kentucky as well.

Just goes to show how far they'll sink to keep healthcare from those who need it. What a compassionate bunch that GOP is, huh?

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the little cold, dark, closed-off section of your old mammy's basement is that even remotely a reality. You keep on dreamin' uncle flabby ass scooter. Your great victory in life is that you are the brains of the leftwing nutjob outfit on an internet forum. Now how hilarious is that? Poor little guy. That LMS has really messed you up. Buy yourself a big toy. That might help you some. How's the weather in your basement pretend world? lmao
I'm the brains? Still not meeting you
I HAVE a big toy
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Watch Looney Tunes Michelle Bachmann Claim Obama ‘Has Rewritten the Constitution For Himself’(Video)

On a Fox News appearance on Tuesday, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) accused President Barack Obama of rewriting the Constitution. Bachmann, as well as her Tea Party constituents, has been known for her exhausting false criticism of the Affordable Care Act, so it is no surprise that she would twist her words to slam the law she despises so much.“He has rewritten the Constitution for himself as a part of his effort to fundamentally transform the United States of America,” Bachmann said Tuesday. Bachmann described the recently announced delay of online enrollment for small businesses as “political management.”

“What are these delays about, what do they have in common? They all put off the very negative effects of Obamacare until the next election. That’s what this is all about,” Bachmann said.“This is all political management. But we believe the constitution has to be respected.” Bachmann has considered filing a lawsuit against President Obama and Obamacare in the past. She stated in November that she and several of her GOP colleagues in the House of Representatives were considering suing the President for allowing plans canceled under the Affordable Care Act to be extended through 2014. I’m not sure if Bachmann realizes that the words she says are actually supposed to have meaning. Sentences are typically formed by words that construct thoughts. Her confused ramblings seem to form a giant Tea Bagging cluster of random verbs and nouns that create a massive vortex of stupidity, sucking in her audience regardless of how insane the ideas may appear. Perhaps someone should sue Bachmann for being an idiot.

Watch:- See more at: http://aattp.org/watch-looney-tunes-michelle-...

"Her confused ramblings seem to form a giant Tea Bagging cluster of random verbs and nouns that create a massive vortex of stupidity, sucking in her audience regardless of how insane the ideas may appear." lmao, sounds like our resident LISA batshit crazy loon. I bet her dream is a PALIN/BACHMANN ticket. hahahahaha Ole crazy eyes is late night comedian gift that keeps on given like the halfwit quitter palin.

bye, bye teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Whut? You couldn't even make it thru 3 posts before you started shaking and slobbering and talking about weenies? Get some professional help uncle flabby ass scooter. Make that medical card work for you!
if there's a way to talk about my weenie professionally, I guess you would know...so how about it..step up to the mic
(the last time I did, I turned over the podium...ouch!)

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, Alison has all the help she needs now. Plus, she can just sit back and watch the teabagger and turtleman fight it out until May. Meanwhile every day the ACA is getting more popular as voters see through the CONS' lies. Love it when they eat their own. haha
Did you see Jon last night...hilarious..
That halfwit sarah and her dimwit crazy eyes are a comedians dream. LMAO
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
World War C - Happy Holidays
Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly rush to Christmas's defense, despite its not being in any way threatened.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-decembe...
War on Christmas, knock out game, Sarah is a hoot. Just too funny. My favorite.
Parks and Recognition
A group of old white men use Twitter to honor Rosa Parks and signal an end to racism in America.(03:46)
World War C
Fox News warns of a Muslim-y thing that is going to destroy America.(02:47)
sharia law
Moment of Zen - Imus on Kilmeade
Shock jock Don Imus and Fox's Stuart Varney debate Brian Kilmeade's intellectual worth.
Love Jon and Steven...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
"You can have my trans-fat when you scrape it from my cold dead heart."
...Steven Colbert
...that one made me blow coke (a cola) out my nose
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Way to go, Attorney General Conway!
"Acting to protect Kentucky consumers attempting to obtain health insurance under the new Affordable Care Act, Attorney General Jack Conway required a company operating a website deceptively similar to the Kentucky health insurance exchange to take down its site."
The full press release is here:
http://migration.kentucky.gov/Newsroom/ag/kyn...
Consumers trying to find the official Kynect site were instead referred to the fake one, where they were deliberately given false information about the ACA. Some who entered personal information receieved harassing phone calls and emails.
I called the AG's office and asked who was responsible for the website, but since it's an ongoing investigation they couldn't tell me. It sounds an awful lot like what the California GOP Assembly tried to do before the Attorney General shut them down there, too. Dollars to donuts says regressives are responsible in Kentucky as well.
Just goes to show how far they'll sink to keep healthcare from those who need it. What a compassionate bunch that GOP is, huh?
Jack taking care of Kentuckians. What has GRANDrand done for Kentucky lately? It apparently is in their playbook around the country. Deceiving and denying their constituents. How pathetic and devious. By next year they won't have a chance in hell to win elections.

California Republicans Create Fake Healthcare Website To Mislead Constituents

What else can they do but lie?

Republicans have tried everything in their power to keep the ACA from taking effect. After more than 40 attempts to repeal the law, a failed Supreme Court challenge and a full blown shut down of the US government, they did not succeed. They tried to sabotage the law in every way possible, up to and including a “Destroy Obamacare” program, which was supposed to bring down the national ACA website.

What’s left for them now, except to create a fake healthcare website? They’ll try whatever they can to try to keep people from getting to the truth and then signing up for the ACA.
Misleading voters, billing taxpayers for right wing propaganda, using every kind of deceptive tactic they can think of… there’s really nothing new here. It’s habitual for the party that has no other options left. They can’t stand on the truth. Voters would never accept GOP policies if they were offered at face value. They can only hope that their low information base doesn’t catch on before the next election.

Since statistics show that more and more Republicans are signing up for the ACA every day, the odds of that happening are getting smaller and smaller.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/03/calif...

You know they would want to sabotage KY and CAL since it was doing so well and used as success stories. CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text> turtleman pervert fantasies Go play with yourself
Speaking from personal experience? lol Whatever gets you thru your pathetic and sad night, bat-shit crazy lady.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot democrat pretending to be a Republican pretending to be a democrat on topix. You have such a bright future ahead of you. King of the slugs!
That hurts but I forgive you stupid republican because I am real nice!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>if there's a way to talk about my weenie professionally, I guess you would know...so how about it..step up to the mic
(the last time I did, I turned over the podium...ouch!)
Oh wow...yet another wonderful, intelligent "I know I am but what are you" zingers uncle flabby ass scooter stole from the 1980's playbook. Isn't it the bedtime of your alias/Sybil personality 14 year old pretend person? Make sure your old nasty mammy wipes that yellow shit from your crack before she kisses a little boo-boo goodnight. You bore us uncle flabby ass.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

lol ... LONELY OLD LOSER...gfy

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

GOP’s race problem: What’s really behind that bad tweet

The party's Rosa Parks fiasco only hints at its problems with civil rights -- here's why it should be afraid

With this week marking the 58th anniversary of the Montgomery Bus Boycott, much has rightly been made of the Republican National Committee tweeting a picture of Rosa Parks this weekend, with a caption that said:“today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism.”(emphasis added)

But while many have justifiably focused on the claim that racism has “ended”(which the RNC later “clarified“), another significant truth has gotten lost. If they really cared about Rosa Parks’ memory, Republicans would attempt to emulate her courage in challenging the white male entitlement that demanded she give up the seat that she paid for. That kind of white male entitlement still dominates both the GOP and the American political scene today.

For example, if the party really wanted to take lessons from Rosa Parks’ story, it would think about the 90 percent of African-Americans who stayed off those buses and walked or carpooled to work in order to demand equal treatment and recognition of their dignity. In contemporary elections, it is routine that more than 90 percent of black America votes for anyone but the GOP.

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/03/gops_race_pro...

Just can't stop offending the voters they will never get. haha Bunch of idiots, like the ones on here.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Watch Looney Tunes Michelle Bachmann Claim Obama ‘Has Rewritten the Constitution For Himself’(Video)
On a Fox News appearance on Tuesday, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) accused President Barack Obama of rewriting the Constitution. Bachmann, as well as her Tea Party constituents, has been known for her exhausting false criticism of the Affordable Care Act, so it is no surprise that she would twist her words to slam the law she despises so much.“He has rewritten the Constitution for himself as a part of his effort to fundamentally transform the United States of America,” Bachmann said Tuesday. Bachmann described the recently announced delay of online enrollment for small businesses as “political management.”
“What are these delays about, what do they have in common? They all put off the very negative effects of Obamacare until the next election. That’s what this is all about,” Bachmann said.“This is all political management. But we believe the constitution has to be respected.” Bachmann has considered filing a lawsuit against President Obama and Obamacare in the past. She stated in November that she and several of her GOP colleagues in the House of Representatives were considering suing the President for allowing plans canceled under the Affordable Care Act to be extended through 2014. I’m not sure if Bachmann realizes that the words she says are actually supposed to have meaning. Sentences are typically formed by words that construct thoughts. Her confused ramblings seem to form a giant Tea Bagging cluster of random verbs and nouns that create a massive vortex of stupidity, sucking in her audience regardless of how insane the ideas may appear. Perhaps someone should sue Bachmann for being an idiot.
Watch:- See more at: http://aattp.org/watch-looney-tunes-michelle-...
"Her confused ramblings seem to form a giant Tea Bagging cluster of random verbs and nouns that create a massive vortex of stupidity, sucking in her audience regardless of how insane the ideas may appear." lmao, sounds like our resident LISA batshit crazy loon. I bet her dream is a PALIN/BACHMANN ticket. hahahahaha Ole crazy eyes is late night comedian gift that keeps on given like the halfwit quitter palin.
bye, bye teabagger CONS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Damn, no wonder Fox News is number one in the ratings. You and your butt buddies must watch it all day long. You seem to know more about what goes on a Fox News that most Republicans do! But that's a good thing. The only direction your low-ball intelligence can go is up so keep watching your favorite news show...FOX NEWS! repugnantCON just loves hearing news about her man Mitch on Fox News.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

“The War On Christmas” is a Big, Fat Lie

Every year without fail the “War On Christmas”
begins once again, and every year without fail we see the same tired old memes and talking points from the same old sources about how we need to “Put Christ Back In Christmas.” Whether it’s Sarah Palin hawking another lousy book which is released just in time for the Christmas shopping season (complete coincidence, I’m sure) or Bill O’Reilly’s annual kvetching about the “Secular Progressive assaults on the traditions of Christmas”– enough is enough.

It’s not just these two self-promoting snake oil salespeople spreading misinformation for a buck – there’s millions of people out there who are actually convinced that people like myself and others who believe fully in the separation of church and state are coming for their Christmas.

It’s also not a surprise that many of the same people think that Obamacare has death panels, that the government is coming to take their guns, or that gay marriage will somehow be a threat to their own heterosexual union.

Let’s be absolutely clear – there isn’t a “War On Christmas” and nobody is trying to outlaw the holiday. Nobody is going to come and seize your tree or take little Bobby’s presents from under it like The Grinch. This whole fake outrage is nothing more than a gimmick by opportunistic individuals to drive TV ratings and book sales.

Christmas isn’t going anywhere; in fact, the holiday now seems to stretch from before Halloween until the dried out tree hits the curb around New Year’s Eve.

However, once upon a time, Christmas was banned – and it wasn’t by “godless atheist secular progressives,” either. Remember the Puritans who came to the New World in search of religious freedom? They completely outlawed Christmas in 1659, and even fined people who celebrated it:

Puritans in the English Parliament eliminated Christmas as a national holiday in 1645, amid widespread anti-Christmas sentiment. Settlers in New England went even further, outlawing Christmas celebrations entirely in 1659. Anyone caught shirking their work duties or feasting was forced to pay a significant penalty of five shillings.

Christmas returned to England in 1660, but in New England it remained banned until the 1680s, when the Crown managed to exert greater control over its subjects in Massachusetts. In 1686, the royal governor of the colony, Sir Edmund Andros, sponsored a Christmas Day service at the Boston Town House. Fearing a violent backlash from Puritan settlers, Andros was flanked by redcoats as he prayed and sang Christmas hymns.

Yes, the “Christian values” that our nation was supposedly founded on did not include Christmas, and it wasn’t even made a federal holiday until 1870 when it was signed into law by President Ulysses S. Grant.

So the next time some talking head on Fox News or your Republican uncle who believes every word they say tells you that “liberal secularists” are out to destroy Christmas, feel free to teach them some history. Remind them if it had been left up to the religious right, we may not have celebrated the holiday at all.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-war-on...

Fauxbox gloom and doom. Typical teabagger CON mentality. And they wonder why they lose elections. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
That hurts but I forgive you stupid republican because I am real nice!
Wha-wha wha wha, wha wha wha. Blah, blah, blah, yawn. You're boring us to sleep, fake hood. Get with the program or get the f*ck out of our way.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Rick Perry in negotiations to accept Medicaid expansion - Turning Texas Blue

Governor Rick Perry forced to the negotiating table on December 12th

Great article out of Dallas concerning Medicaid expansion, Turn Texas Blue, and the general sense of panic in the Republican Party.

Which has forced Governor Rick Perry to the negotiating table on December 12th –
with Republicans – to accept Obamacare provisions concerning Medicaid expansion.

Dallas Times Ledger
Tuesday, December 3 2013
By staff writer Molly Davis

This morning it is being reported that Texas Governor Rick Perry has agreed to enter into negotiations with the majority Republican legislature concerning ACA Medicaid expansion.

Previously Perry had publicly turned down any thought of accepting any provisions in the ACA which has become better known as Obamacare.

But many Republican State legislators in Texas are receiving requests from constituents wanting to take advantage of this opportunity. One Republican legislator who would not go on the record told me there is a lot of anxiety in the chamber as members watch other states taking advantage of the ACA Medicaid expansion.

He went on to say,“ What are we going to do come 2014, what am I going to tell my constituents, that you can’t have insurance because I am a principled man, that is BS, and I’ll tell you I am not the only Republican in this chamber who feels this way.

We can’t ride on coattails no more, and this Abbot a lot of us are not fans of his, and Wendy Davis has lit a fire in the suburbs with women voters.

We are in for a hell of a fight in this state. The Republicans in Washington might not see it, but hell, every time I walk out my office door I have to pass by these Turning Texas Blue volunteers registering folks and selling them on the idea of Medicaid expansion.”

As I traveled around the state the same stories from Republicans were repeated over and over. They seem to sense they are being abandoned by the very people who put them in office.

This coupled with the omnipresent Turning Texas Blue operation seems to be fraying Republican nerves, they dread their base constituency signing up for Obamacare.

One Republican legislator from Marshall did make an admission with a laugh, "I'll tell ya honestly, I ran against Obama and Obamacare. But my brother who is in construction signed up yesterday after they fixed the site, said it took him all of 20 minutes to get an insurance plan. He now has cheaper and better insurance. He looked at me last night and shook his head and laughed, "You guys are going to be in for a hell of a hot summer next year!"

The legislature is set to start negotiations on December 12 before going home for Christmas. Rick Perry was adamant that he would never do so – but as one Turning Texas Blue volunteer told me out side of the Sherman legislators office,
“Perry ain’t got no say in the matter. We rule the streets and we are moving into the chamber via the kitchen tables over the Holidays.”

Couldn't have hoped for a better holiday in Texas !

Read entire article:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/03/1259... #

HAHA, love it. What a hypocrite. I hope they turn Texas BLUE.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow...yet another wonderful, intelligent "I know I am but what are you" zingers uncle flabby ass scooter stole from the 1980's playbook. Isn't it the bedtime of your alias/Sybil personality 14 year old pretend person? Make sure your old nasty mammy wipes that yellow shit from your crack before she kisses a little boo-boo goodnight. You bore us uncle flabby ass.
my zingers are timeless, they sure as hell bring out the Pee Wee Herman in you

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha-wha wha wha, wha wha wha. Blah, blah, blah, yawn. You're boring us to sleep, fake hood. Get with the program or get the f*ck out of our way.
wow, it's Robert Frost
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner Admits Congressional Incompetence, But You Won’t Believe Who He Blames

Just when I thought (fill in the name of any number of Republicans) couldn’t say something any more ridiculous, I always remember the sun will come up tomorrow.

I’ve said a few times,“This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard,” and at the time I meant it. And while I don’t like to use cliché phrases over and over, I can’t help it if Republicans seem determined to top the last ridiculous comment with something even more absurd.
This most recent one by Speaker of the House John Boehner might just take the cake. While comments from Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz are often just idiotic, what Boehner said to a group of reporters is absolutely delusional.

“When you look at the number of bills passed by the House and the paltry number of bills passed by the Senate you can see where the problem is. Both the House and Senate have to do their job. The House continues to do its job. The Senate needs to get serious about doing theirs.”

No, this isn’t April Fools’ Day — he was dead serious.

John Boehner is blaming the Senate for the ineffectiveness of Congress? Are you kidding me?

This is the same House that’s held over 40 pointless votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act. The same House that refuses to take up immigration reform that the Senate passed months ago. The same House that refused to allow a vote on a clean version of the Senate’s continuing resolution which lead to our government being shut down for 16 days.

This is a statement so laughable that I literally chuckled with disgust when I read it.

Granted, the Senate has its own issues, but they’re nothing compared to what goes on in the circus that is our House of Representatives.
He then went on to ramble about the Affordable Care Act, spouting off more nonsense that wasn’t even remotely accurate:

“Obamacare is a government-centered health care delivery system. That’s not what the American people want. The American people want to be able to pick their own type of health insurance. They want to be able to pick their own doctors. They want to be able to pick their own hospital. That is what a patient-centered health care system looks like.”

Lies, lies and more lies.

Let me just break down that entire statement bit by bit.(Click on link)

Nobody in this country knows what a patient-centered health care system looks like because we’ve never had it. What we’ve had is a for-profit health care system where people are seen as figures and health care is seen as a revenue source. That’s not “patient-centered,” that’s profit-centered. If health care was actually patient-centered, almost 50 million Americans wouldn’t have been without health insurance and millions more discriminated against because they were born with a pre-existing condition
Then when he was asked if Republicans might actually present a health care plan of their own in 2014, the only answer he could provide was,“We’ll see.” Meaning,“Let me see what the poll numbers say and I’ll get back to you.”
I’ve never had much respect for John Boehner — personally, I think he’s spineless and epitomizes everything that’s wrong in Washington — but these pathetic comments are such a joke that I just can’t imagine how anyone could ever take him seriously.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/john-boehn...

House weeper slinging his bullshit, like any sane person wouldn't know better. haha Keep spinning. The MAJORITY isn't fauxbox brainwashed and can see through it, by election time that MAJORITY will grow and they will send more votes to the DEMS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,021 - 120,040 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened 31 min Dorton Fife Peartment 1
paris cowboy =music 1 hr SOMEBODY 1,204
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 1 hr -Sprocket- 30
meathouse ky 1 hr -Sprocket- 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 122,788
Stuff that grind my gears.... 2 hr Vigilante 24
•••
•••