'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289147 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137673 Dec 1, 2013
PRICELESS...

Republicans Blame Obamacare for Alabamaís Iron Bowl Loss To Auburn

Republicans will literally blame Obamacare for anything. This includes blaming an Obamacare sign for Alabamaís loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl.
It is difficult to wrap your mind around the idea that a law that gives people access to affordable health care is somehow a great slur and insult. What is absolutely unfathomable is how deep the Obamacare Derangement Syndrome runs in the Republican Party.

Read entire article:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/30/republ...

Typical repuke logic. Just too funny. hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137674 Dec 1, 2013
GOP Claims Racism Is Over In Misguided Rosa Parks Tribute

On Sunday, the Republican National Committee tweeted out an ill-advised tribute to civil rights icon Rosa Parks, praising the late activist for "her role in ending racism."

RNC ✔ @GOP Follow

Today we remember Rosa Parksí bold stand and her role in ending racism. pic.twitter.com/uxIj1QmtkU
The message was widely mocked by Twitter users who pointed out that the end of racism was news to them:

Read entire article and tweets:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/01/gop-...

hahaha, some funny news about the lying CONS for a Sunday. PRICELESS....racism is over...hahahahaha
the teabaggers will never let that happen.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
I AM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137675 Dec 1, 2013
2014 might end up being pretty funny, politically speaking, remember when Al Gore blamed predator Clinton for his losing the election amid Clintons many scandals, I wonder if Hillary will blame hussein oblamer for the same, if the Clintons go on the attack and start blaming oblamer, then you know they are desperate,

NOT ROTFL, just Laughing, LOLOLOL,

----------
Buzz Cut:
ē Presidentís approval craters in Ohio

OBAMA APPROVAL CRATERS IN OHIO - President Obama won Ohio by 3 points in 2012 and by 4 points in 2008, but the key swing state has turned sharply against the president. A new Quinnipiac poll shows 61 percent of Ohioans disapprove of Obamaís job performance and records the lowest approval rating for the president Ė 34 percent Ė of any national or state poll conducted by the school. Fifty-seven percent of respondents did not feel Obama was trustworthy, with 59 percent disapproving of ObamaCare. Forty-five percent of respondents said they expected the quality of their health care to be worse a year from now.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#137677 Dec 1, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
oh lQQkie, the repuke clown socks bitch about copy/paste but fill the pages with it while the
)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon goes from thread to thread reposting and reposting all that fright winged nutjob sites. PRICELESS...
I get it. YOU idiots are the only one that can copy/paste. hahahahahahaha Kiss that "go to hell" fatass of your queen loon. I will post every day I feel like it. So suck it. Loser lemming tools.
In a Bid to Attack Obamacare, GOP Suddenly Pretends to be Interested in Education
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is reporting that Rep. John Kline (R-MN) has found a new angle to attack the Affordable Care Act: education. Kline, a representative of a party that has spent years undermining public schools by cutting funding for education, is suddenly pretending to be concerned about the healthcare lawís affect on school district funding.
Read entire article:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/01/bid-at...
hahaha, Obamacare is winning every day and will continue right into the next elections so the repukes put their aim at education and how much more they can gut it. Typical CON mentality. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
oh lQQkie, the repuke clown socks bitch about copy/paste but fill the pages with it while the
)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon goes from thread to thread reposting and reposting all that fright winged nutjob sites. PRICELESS... said the dumChit!

-n-
u
FOLLOW
me
around

like a lil puppy dog ...
AFRAID to make its SHADOW known ...

YepperZ!

Priceless

LIKE "I" told 'tofy'

IT IS AN OPEN FORUM!

THAT IS WHERE TOPIX

makes it's $$$

Imagine ... THAT 'concept'

IF YA CAN!

SIGNED
your 'imaginary PAL'
~Lisa
I AM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137678 Dec 1, 2013
$600 million for this, ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL, LOLOLOL, and posted by the NYT no less, LOLOL

WASHINGTON ó White House officials, fearful that the federal health care website may again be overwhelmed this weekend, have urged their allies to hold back enrollment efforts so the insurance marketplace does not collapse under a crush of new users.

At the same time, administration officials said Tuesday that they had decided not to inaugurate a big health care marketing campaign planned for December out of concern that it might drive too many people to the still-fragile HealthCare.gov .
I AM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137679 Dec 1, 2013
Oh my gosh, this is horrible, republiCONS has passed away, here is the obituary,

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/us/ugly-dog-die...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137680 Dec 1, 2013
The Face of the New American Moocher? The Tea Party

The new face of the American moocher? The person who refuses to buy insurance on political principle, driving costs up for all of us. The person who refuses to take personal responsibility, while claiming that is what conservatism is all about about. Iíve had it with these people. Their audacity to point fingers at others who need government assistance makes my blood boil. Moreover, nobody is actually forcing them to buy health insurance. If they donít want it, they can just pay the $95 fine. But, when one is not individually responsible for themselves by either getting themselves insurance or paying the fee, the rest of us end up paying for it with our taxes and increases in our premiums. When people who have made a conscious decision not to insure themselves end up getting sick and/or injured, we end up paying for them in one way or another.

Who are you to think that you can mooch off the rest of us? Here is an idea: buy insurance or pay the penalty, but keep your grubby hands off my tax dollars because of your refusal to buy something you actually need, on political principle. Conservatives constantly complain that forcing them to buy health insurance is akin to slavery.

Well, guess what? Me paying for your stupidity makes me a slave to the moocher; buy your own damn insurance or pay the penalty to cover the portion of my money you end up spending when you get sick and go to the hospital without insurance.

Finally, if you donít like the mandate, blame a conservative. If you donít like the ACA, blame a conservative. Progressives always did and still do want single payer Ė we ended up with this because we had to work with conservatives who wanted a market-based solution. Some people never learn.

Read entire article:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-face-o...

Their sabotage, obstruction, lies will catch up with them just in time for the elections. Funny these clowns think they can change that before the two upcoming elections. hahahahahahaha All while throwing that "re-inventing" themselves concept has proven to be the joke it is. Still continue to drive the votes they need away. Keep alienating the votes you need...women, blacks, Hispanics, college students..etc..hahahaha Thanks for the votes.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#137681 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Healing: White House Compares Republicans to Terrorists, Kidnappers, Arsonist
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...
WHO lives'
in
the
WH
???
Comparison ...
WHAT next?
Where's YOUR 'logic'...???
NON EXISTENT it seems!
So you think the POTUS wants to assault you with a baseball bat, and MY "logic seems non existent"?

Oh kay.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137682 Dec 1, 2013
I AM NOT ROTFL wrote:
Oh my gosh, this is horrible, republiCONS has passed away, here is the obituary,
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/us/ugly-dog-die...
I
"am"

ROTFL ...

Thanks Michigan

<3
Jay

Springville, TN

#137683 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the link!
Just GOOGLE it ...
People 'camping out' in the cold ... TO GET DEALS ...
'easy'
as Uncle Ben's RICE!
;~)

That made me laugh. I wouldn't even go out on Black Friday for a package of Uncle Ben's rice, however.... I was out and about when my daughter texted me and asked me to PLEASE stop at Wal-Mart and get the baby a very needed item. Not thinking, I texted back OK. When I walked in Wal-Mart it reminded me of a John Wayne movie when the whole saloon got into a melee. It took me forever to zigzag back to the baby place.

I never use self checkout because it will eventually take away someone's job, so I waited 20+ minutes in that mad-house to check out.

People in there were crazy.......just sayin'__LOL!
IM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137684 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
"am"
ROTFL ...
Thanks Michigan
<3
You're welcome!:)

Location hidden

#137685 Dec 1, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon to you ILIH, I think that the batshit crazy LISA loon needs to sleep some more of that Jose' off or at least take her meds. She has been babbling the same crazed bullshit on every other thread in the US Politics forum. You can see her name up and down the board. PRICELESS, Must suck not to have a life and be left with nothing but being the topix resident nutjob. lol
I hope you have had a great day. It is beautiful here, and warm. Looking forward to the 60 degrees we have forecast. Might even do my own car (extended cleaning version) before winter hits us good.
Love your posts. TOFY's too. Seems to irritate them immensely. Love it.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
At least she's admitting she's ALisa now. Next up, Ari will admit he is everyone here except us. LOL

60 degrees? A gal can only dream....

Where's Crow been? This is my third consecutive day and no sign of her anyplace.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137686 Dec 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the POTUS wants to assault you with a baseball bat, and MY "logic seems non existent"?
Oh kay.
Nahhhh ...
he'll
USE
a

"BIG boy toy"

Martial LAW!

;~)
IM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137687 Dec 1, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
The new face of the American moocher? The person who refuses to buy insurance on political principle, driving costs up for all of us. The person who refuses to take personal responsibility, while claiming that is what conservatism is all about about. Iíve had it with these people. Their audacity to point fingers at others who need government assistance makes my blood boil. Moreover, nobody is actually forcing them to buy health insurance. If they donít want it, they can just pay the $95 fine. But, when one is not individually responsible for themselves by either getting themselves insurance or paying the fee, the rest of us end up paying for it with our taxes and increases in our premiums. When people who have made a conscious decision not to insure themselves end up getting sick and/or injured, we end up paying for them in one way or another.
Who are you to think that you can mooch off the rest of us? Here is an idea: buy insurance or pay the penalty, but keep your grubby hands off my tax dollars because of your refusal to buy something you actually need, on political principle. Conservatives constantly complain that forcing them to buy health insurance is akin to slavery.
Well, guess what? Me paying for your stupidity makes me a slave to the moocher; buy your own damn insurance or pay the penalty to cover the portion of my money you end up spending when you get sick and go to the hospital without insurance.
Finally, if you donít like the mandate, blame a conservative. If you donít like the ACA, blame a conservative. Progressives always did and still do want single payer Ė we ended up with this because we had to work with conservatives who wanted a market-based solution. Some people never learn.
Read entire article:
Their sabotage, obstruction, lies will catch up with them just in time for the elections. Funny these clowns think they can change that before the two upcoming elections. hahahahahahaha All while throwing that "re-inventing" themselves concept has proven to be the joke it is. Still continue to drive the votes they need away. Keep alienating the votes you need...women, blacks, Hispanics, college students..etc..hahahaha Thanks for the votes.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

Hey sodoCONS, this is the best post you ever posted. LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

"The person who refuses to buy insurance on political principle, driving costs up for all of us".

ROTFL,

I wish you have some kind of a brain because they you would see just what you posted, but since libtards have mental disorders, you will never see the humor in this,

nobody wants hussein-ocare, it was passed by one party, it doesn't work, millions of policies are being cancelled because of it, and this sheepletard posts we are driving up the costs!

LOLOLOL, Oh my gosh, PLEASE, PLEASE SodoCONS, post one more time that it's Bushs fault,

LOLOL,

:)

Location hidden

#137688 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
"am"
ROTFL ...
Thanks Michigan
<3
Well your obit should be interesting, you know, with the POTUS massacring you and all.
IM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137689 Dec 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That made me laugh. I wouldn't even go out on Black Friday for a package of Uncle Ben's rice, however.... I was out and about when my daughter texted me and asked me to PLEASE stop at Wal-Mart and get the baby a very needed item. Not thinking, I texted back OK. When I walked in Wal-Mart it reminded me of a John Wayne movie when the whole saloon got into a melee. It took me forever to zigzag back to the baby place.
I never use self checkout because it will eventually take away someone's job, so I waited 20+ minutes in that mad-house to check out.
You call it a mad-house, libtards call it 'progressive',
IM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137690 Dec 1, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Read entire article:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
'buy something you actually need'! LOLOLOL, ROTFL, please, I can't stop laughing, I cannot actually believe that you believe this stuff, no human being can actually be this stupid,

are you? LOLOLOL,

ROTFL, ROTFL,

Location hidden

#137691 Dec 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew. Wal-Mart.
You would shop there.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137692 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon goes from thread to thread reposting and reposting all that fright winged nutjob sites. PRICELESS... said the dumChit!
-n-
u
FOLLOW
me
around
like a lil puppy dog ...
AFRAID to make its SHADOW known ...
YepperZ!
Priceless
LIKE "I" told 'tofy'
IT IS AN OPEN FORUM!
THAT IS WHERE TOPIX
makes it's $$$
Imagine ... THAT 'concept'
IF YA CAN!
SIGNED
your 'imaginary PAL'
~Lisa
[email protected] batshit crazy loon. Don't flatter yourself crazy bitch. I can see your ALunatic name up and down the US Politic forums each time I post. Unlike you, I have a life and this thread is the ONLY one I kill time posting on. If I did post on those threads you troll daily I would use the same name, same bumper sticker logos and post the LISA video for all to see. Unlike you clown socks, I have one name, one ip, one device, one location and don't need to play those games you circus socks do. Glad you got your name right LISA. We knew it was you. hahahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
IM NOT ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137693 Dec 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your obit should be interesting, you know, with the POTUS massacring you and all.
Please, allow me, I will write AL's obit,

American Lady, an American Patriot, passed away yesterday from laughing herself to death. This occured while posting on Topix, a forum where libtards and sheeple try to make real humans think they are also human. The post that actually caused this great example of a true American Patriot to laugh herself to death involved a sheepletard posting that hussein oblamer was smart and his sheeple have brains. Three others on this forum were also treated with anti-laughing medication as well, all conservatives. The offending sheepletards claim they were just using their brains to express their intellectual opinion. All three sheepletards were subsequently arrested for assualt with a dead weapon.

LOLOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Called 167,535
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 51 min for you 44
Jeff Vanderbeck 1 hr Great Observation 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Lies 5,542
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 1 hr Ray is an Elitist 173
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 1 hr Karma 26
Tracey Damron (May '15) 1 hr Mortisha 12

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages