'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265032 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#137580 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, I am glad I can supply some phrases and comments for you losers to copy since you aholes have no original thoughts of your own. Scroll and roll sissy boy, read your batshit crazy loon's copy/paste, I don't give a shit. Stomp away, get your socks together and change your's and my icons, I don't give a shit about that either. You little whiny girls are the ones fretting about icons like they define you. lmao
Obviously it is difficult for you to process words. I don't care if you stay up all night posting, just keep saying people run off because you are poking holes in our articles/comments. Unlike your favorite loon or you circus clown socks, some of us have a full life and tire from so much fun and activity in a day that we don't stay up all night having a love fest like you and your loons. So fo loser. YOU clowns don't run anyone off. You may bore us to death with your ignorance and we go play Candy Crush or something else more entertaining than you losers. So suck it up bubba if we leave you idiots high and dry. You have nothing but lies, rhetoric, and propaganda. Oh, and someone else's thoughts. Typical repuke CONS.
Go play in the barnyard with your baaaaaaaaaaaaing goat. It is right up your alley. Sissy jboy.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH

Forgot to tell you - sold the farm so I don't have a barnyard anymore. Now I sit on my back deck and watch you fly around the street light. That is after we get done with our love-fest, long after you've gone back under your cushy rock for the night.

Jealous we won't let you play huh?

god it's nice when you leave!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137581 Nov 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to tell you - sold the farm so I don't have a barnyard anymore. Now I sit on my back deck and watch you fly around the street light. That is after we get done with our love-fest, long after you've gone back under your rock for the night.
Jealous we won't let you play huh?
god it's nice when you leave!!!
hahaha, sissyboy is a comedian now. Figures when you ignorant losers have nothing else to spew.

Probably lost the farm more likely, that is your batshit crazy LISA loon flying, not me. Carry on with your love fest with the loser lemming loons, I don't play with psychos and perverts, let alone in backwards rocky top Tennessee. Have fun. I bet you spend most of the time playing with yourself. It's even better when YOU leave little whiny sissy. Now stomp on those icons and get out to the barnyard and have your love fest, freak.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137582 Nov 30, 2013
Guess you clowns didn't see that the President, though a low rating for now, still has a higher one than the rest. hahahaha

Obama Scores Highest "Very Favorables" Among Currently Serving Politicians

A new historic low, brought to you by the Republican Party.

According to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll, just 6% approve of the way Congress is handling its job. Seventy-two percent disapprove. That puts Congress the historic low of a 6% approval rating.“Only 10 percent of Democrats, 7 percent of Republicans, and 3 percent of independents approve of Congress,” the poll said.

Speaker John Boehner might want to wipe that smirk off of his ObamaCare whinging grimace, because he has a very favorable rating of just 5%, while President Obama has a very favorable approval rating of 22%, which is the highest very favorable rating of any currently serving politician in the poll.(Hillary Clinton scored the highest at 27% very favorable.)

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell joins Boehner in that 5%. So only 5% really like these two Republicans – but one things Republicans do well is hate. So, Obama has 47% very unfavorable compared to Boehner’s 40% very unfavorable and McConnell’s 35% very unfavorable.

These bad poll numbers might seem distressing for Congress and Republicans especially, but Republicans don’t mind getting dirty in order to smear the other side. And that’s what is happening here. By obstructing everything and turning this Congress into a historically lazy Congress, Republicans bring down the public’s trust in Congress and bring down the morale of hard core Democrats – the very people who vote in midterms.

This is a deliberate strategy meant to depress the vote as an added bonus to pretending a Democrat wasn’t re-elected to the White House. It works because too much of the public is misinformed about how our government works, and they blame both parties for the “gridlock” narrative, well established by the ever helpful stenographers in the mainstream media.

Republicans only have charge of one chamber in Congress, and that’s the House — where they work less days and get historically less done than any other Congress.

After all of the relentless negativity aimed at Obama’s signature legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the fact that he has higher very favorables than any other currently serving politician polled is a testament to Obama’s consistently high likability.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/30/obama-...

haha, his will go back up when the ACA is a success and the repukes are exposed for the lying, manipulators that they are. Watch for it. Suckers

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#137583 Nov 30, 2013
looks like you will need monkeycare, when the drs pull my 16EEE boot out of your fatass
Jay

Springville, TN

#137584 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
in Kentucky, lining up for Obamacare
BREATHITT COUNTY, Ky.— On the campaign trail, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky was still blasting the new health care law as unsalvageable. At the White House, President Barack Obama was still apologizing for the botched federal website.
But in a state where the rollout has gone smoothly, and in a county that is one of the poorest and unhealthiest in the country, Courtney Lively has been busy signing people up: cashiers from the IGA grocery, clerks from the dollar store, workers from the lock factory, call-center agents, laid-off coal miners, Kentucky Fried Chicken cooks, Chinese green-card holders in town to teach Appalachian students.
Places such as Breathitt County, in the Appalachian foothills of eastern Kentucky, are driving the state's relatively high enrollment figures, which are helping to drive national enrollment figures as the federal health exchange has floundered. In a state where 15 percent of the population, about 640,000 people, are uninsured, 56,422 have signed up for new health care coverage, with 45,622 of them enrolled in Medicaid and the rest in private health plans, according to figures released by the governor's office Friday.
If the health care law is having a troubled rollout across the country, Kentucky — and Breathitt County in particular — shows what can happen in a place where things are working as the law's supporters envisioned.
One reason is that the state set up its own health insurance exchange, sidestepping the troubled federal one. Also, Gov. Steve Beshear, a Democrat, is the only Southern governor to sign on to expanded eligibility parameters for Medicaid, the federal health insurance program for the poor.
Read entire article:
http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/in-kentuc...
Kentucky's Democratic Governor taking care of the people of Kentucky and the whole country is talking about it's success. Way to go Gov Beshear.
Sucks for those repuke governors refusing to take care of their constituents. Bet they remember them and their senators come elections. hahahaha Watch for it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH

Copy and paste, copy and past, copy and past. Don't you have an original thought of your own, you have to copy and paste someone else's?? Bla, bla bla bla,
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#137585 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137586 Nov 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you crazy, retarded bit*h! You don't provide anybody with anything but your lunacy, you babbling idiot! You need help bad, go see your psych. and get yourself on some Prozac or whatever it takes to shut your big mouth up. You're one of the biggest creeps on here, no wonder you don't have a man....none of them could stand your gutter-mouth screeching, insane babble.
Now fly off on your broom. Your cauldron is boiling over!!!
HAHA, Sounds like you know a lot about drugs. How many are you on sissyboy? Better double up, you are losing it over my post you never read. hahahaha

Keep using my phrases....it's PRICELESS.

Who said I didn't have a man. Just because your loon socks don't have one, don't mean the rest of don't. I have a REAL man, not some whinny sissy boy like you. Stick that broom up your ass, loser. Lisa loon might have left there when she flew in. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137587 Nov 30, 2013
The Establishment fights back: Mitch McConnell leads GOP's battle against Tea Party insurgents

Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell, enough was enough.
The Senate's top Republican had watched a Tea Party-driven government shutdown sink the GOP's already-weak brand and jeopardize McConnell's own chances of ever becoming majority leader. The solution, he concluded, was that the party's so-called Establishment had to start fighting back against its most conservative wing.

McConnell faces his own threat from the Senate Conservatives Fund, which is backing a Republican primary challenger against him in 2014. McConnell already faced a serious challenge from a Democrat, Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, in his bid for a sixth term. SCF's involvement now means he'll have to spend time and money he otherwise would not have spent just to win the GOP nomination.

McConnell isn't alone in his battle against the conservative insurgents. Groups like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, unnerved by the government shutdown and near-default, plans to be more active in 2014 backing business-friendly candidates against conservatives in GOP primaries.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-establishme...

haha, [email protected] begging the teabagger GRANDrand to support him while eating teabaggers.

Just PRICELESS..

I LOVE it when they eat their own.

Glad I belong to the MAJORITY "one" party DEMS. haha

lib·er·al
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire

Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.

"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?

Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

I would rather be a liberal than a teabagger CON.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137588 Nov 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy and paste, copy and past, copy and past. Don't you have an original thought of your own, you have to copy and paste someone else's?? Bla, bla bla bla,
FACTS to counter your loser LISA loon and goat's bullshit. Don't like it ...scroll and roll little crybaby. Those articles represent my thoughts on you lying, hypocritical, racists, bigoted teabagger republiCONS. I don't post them for you, but realize the facts upset you since you are always whining about it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137589 Nov 30, 2013
resident wrote:
republiCONS
AND teabaggers suck.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137590 Nov 30, 2013
Mitch McConnell: Republicans Need To 'Stand Up To' Conservatives 'Giving Conservatism A Bad Name'
“What they do is mislead their donors into believing the reason that we can’t get as good an outcome as we’d like to get is not because of a Democratic Senate and a Democratic president, but because Republicans are insufficiently committed to the cause — which is utter nonsense," McConnell said.
Should McConnell win the GOP primary, early polls show that he's headed for a heated fight with Democratic challenger Alison Lundergan Grimes. A compilation of 15 surveys updated earlier in November showed McConnell holding a narrow 40-39 percent lead.
Mitch McConnell 40.5%
Alison Lundergan Grimes 39.4%
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/mitc...

You Might Be Surprised by Who’s Angry Over ‘Giving Conservatism a Bad Name’
Posted November 30, 2013 at 5:00 pm by Dave Urbanski
“It’s time for people to stand up to this sort of thing.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/30/yo...

Bye, bye, turtleman....

LOVE it when they eat their own.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#137591 Nov 30, 2013
you sux your daddy, that's what your momma said last night, when she scuked my turkey neck
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137592 Nov 30, 2013
25 Reasons Why I’m Thankful That I’m Not a Republican (in no particular order):

I respect the civil rights of all Americans, not just those I choose to agree with.

I understand basic economics that consumer demand creates jobs, not tax breaks.

I know that while mental health does play a part in gun violence, guns are still part of the problem.

I understand that science isn’t some form of liberal magic trick.

I know that women deserve the same rights in the workplace (and everywhere for that matter — see #1) as men.

I know that racism isn’t natural, it’s a learned behavior — and skin color says nothing about the content of ones character.

It doesn’t matter if John wants to marry Jane or Jake, it’s none of my business.

I know Christianity is about hope, love and compassion—not fear, hate and judgement.

When someone needs help, I ask “What can I do?” not “Why?”

Health care is a right, not a privilege. Our ability to live healthier lives shouldn’t be determined by how much we can afford.

I understand capitalism can create great things, but it can also destroy them without proper regulations and oversight.

I don’t believe that “freedom of religion” means the freedom to force Christianity on every American.

I believe diplomacy should be attempted before war.

I understand the government is extremely flawed—but it’s not the enemy.

Our right to vote should be made easier, not more difficult.

I believe being “pro-life” means supporting all life, not just a fetus before it’s born.
Women should determine what they do with their own bodies, not the government.

A higher education shouldn’t just be for those who can afford it.

I believe in actual history, not the version I wished was real.

I understand that we’re not all created equal and some of us need more help than others.
I know that there are people who abuse our welfare programs, but that doesn’t make all people on welfare lazy moochers.

I believe teachers, fire fighters and police officers are heroes–not overpaid government employees.

I feel that unions protect workers rights, they don’t inhibit them.

I know climate change is real, and it’s caused by man—not God’s wrath over legalizing same-sex marriage.

I believe education is an asset, not a tool for liberal indoctrination.

Alright, I’m going to go ahead and stop there. Wow, I really could have kept going on and on. I’m sure I missed plenty, but I think most of you get the picture.

Feel free to comment and share why you’re thankful that you’re not a Republican. I would also encourage everyone reading to share this with others so that liberals everywhere can come together to express their thankfulness for not being a member of the GOP.

Read entire article:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/25-reasons...

Ponder that loser lemming tools. I have had enough of you losers for one night. Headed to my big comfy bed sissyboy and the chemtrail zombie serb resents so much.(that nice retirement package). You losers carry on, I am sure the LISA loon and her barnyard goat will be here to copy/paste some rhetoric and propaganda from the winged nut daily, CONservative Nutjob drama or some jihad site to entertain you. Carry on circus clown socks. Oh yeah, stomp those icons little whiny girls and gfy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#137593 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, Sounds like you know a lot about drugs. How many are you on sissyboy? Better double up, you are losing it over my post you never read. hahahaha
Keep using my phrases....it's PRICELESS.
Who said I didn't have a man. Just because your loon socks don't have one, don't mean the rest of don't. I have a REAL man, not some whinny sissy boy like you. Stick that broom up your ass, loser. Lisa loon might have left there when she flew in. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

Hahaha...pissed you off didn't I? No man in his right mind would touch you with a ten foot pole, he might get crabs or something worse!

Not losing anything over your pathetic posts, but it sure would be nice if we could lose you!

Why don't you go crawl back under your rock so we can talk adult business around here?! See ya!
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137594 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
25 Reasons Why I’m Thankful That I’m Not a Republican (in no particular order):
I respect the civil rights of all Americans, not just those I choose to agree with.
I understand basic economics that consumer demand creates jobs, not tax breaks.
I know that while mental health does play a part in gun violence, guns are still part of the problem.
I understand that science isn’t some form of liberal magic trick.
I know that women deserve the same rights in the workplace (and everywhere for that matter — see #1) as men.
I know that racism isn’t natural, it’s a learned behavior — and skin color says nothing about the content of ones character.
It doesn’t matter if John wants to marry Jane or Jake, it’s none of my business.
I know Christianity is about hope, love and compassion—not fear, hate and judgement.
When someone needs help, I ask “What can I do?” not “Why?”
Health care is a right, not a privilege. Our ability to live healthier lives shouldn’t be determined by how much we can afford.
I understand capitalism can create great things, but it can also destroy them without proper regulations and oversight.
I don’t believe that “freedom of religion” means the freedom to force Christianity on every American.
I believe diplomacy should be attempted before war.
I understand the government is extremely flawed—but it’s not the enemy.
Our right to vote should be made easier, not more difficult.
I believe being “pro-life” means supporting all life, not just a fetus before it’s born.
Women should determine what they do with their own bodies, not the government.
A higher education shouldn’t just be for those who can afford it.
I believe in actual history, not the version I wished was real.
I understand that we’re not all created equal and some of us need more help than others.
I know that there are people who abuse our welfare programs, but that doesn’t make all people on welfare lazy moochers.
I believe teachers, fire fighters and police officers are heroes–not overpaid government employees.
I feel that unions protect workers rights, they don’t inhibit them.
I know climate change is real, and it’s caused by man—not God’s wrath over legalizing same-sex marriage.
I believe education is an asset, not a tool for liberal indoctrination.
Alright, I’m going to go ahead and stop there. Wow, I really could have kept going on and on. I’m sure I missed plenty, but I think most of you get the picture.
Feel free to comment and share why you’re thankful that you’re not a Republican. I would also encourage everyone reading to share this with others so that liberals everywhere can come together to express their thankfulness for not being a member of the GOP.
Read entire article:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/25-reasons...
Ponder that loser lemming tools. I have had enough of you losers for one night. Headed to my big comfy bed sissyboy and the chemtrail zombie serb resents so much.(that nice retirement package). You losers carry on, I am sure the LISA loon and her barnyard goat will be here to copy/paste some rhetoric and propaganda from the winged nut daily, CONservative Nutjob drama or some jihad site to entertain you. Carry on circus clown socks. Oh yeah, stomp those icons little whiny girls and gfy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WOW! We are glad you are not a republican too! Everything you just posted is what demotards destroyed. So go back to your MSLSD and go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137595 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Guess you clowns didn't see that the President, though a low rating for now, still has a higher one than the rest. hahahaha
Obama Scores Highest "Very Favorables" Among Currently Serving Politicians
A new historic low, brought to you by the Republican Party.
According to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll, just 6% approve of the way Congress is handling its job. Seventy-two percent disapprove. That puts Congress the historic low of a 6% approval rating.“Only 10 percent of Democrats, 7 percent of Republicans, and 3 percent of independents approve of Congress,” the poll said.
Speaker John Boehner might want to wipe that smirk off of his ObamaCare whinging grimace, because he has a very favorable rating of just 5%, while President Obama has a very favorable approval rating of 22%, which is the highest very favorable rating of any currently serving politician in the poll.(Hillary Clinton scored the highest at 27% very favorable.)
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell joins Boehner in that 5%. So only 5% really like these two Republicans – but one things Republicans do well is hate. So, Obama has 47% very unfavorable compared to Boehner’s 40% very unfavorable and McConnell’s 35% very unfavorable.
These bad poll numbers might seem distressing for Congress and Republicans especially, but Republicans don’t mind getting dirty in order to smear the other side. And that’s what is happening here. By obstructing everything and turning this Congress into a historically lazy Congress, Republicans bring down the public’s trust in Congress and bring down the morale of hard core Democrats – the very people who vote in midterms.
This is a deliberate strategy meant to depress the vote as an added bonus to pretending a Democrat wasn’t re-elected to the White House. It works because too much of the public is misinformed about how our government works, and they blame both parties for the “gridlock” narrative, well established by the ever helpful stenographers in the mainstream media.
Republicans only have charge of one chamber in Congress, and that’s the House — where they work less days and get historically less done than any other Congress.
After all of the relentless negativity aimed at Obama’s signature legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the fact that he has higher very favorables than any other currently serving politician polled is a testament to Obama’s consistently high likability.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/30/obama-...
haha, his will go back up when the ACA is a success and the repukes are exposed for the lying, manipulators that they are. Watch for it. Suckers
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
HAHAHA, The desperation is showing through, now 22% is acceptable? LOLOLOL, man, hussein oblamer really has a crack team on his side, topix sheepletards, LOLOL,

22%, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#137596 Nov 30, 2013
like I said on and on and on; guns is NOT the problem, you can look at a loaded gun, setting on a table, but only when YOU pick it up when it becomes deadly; you need a reality check on life, cause you are screwed up; only a woman can rattle on like your posts, dumbass
Jay

Springville, TN

#137597 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS to counter your loser LISA loon and goat's bullshit. Don't like it ...scroll and roll little crybaby. Those articles represent my thoughts on you lying, hypocritical, racists, bigoted teabagger republiCONS. I don't post them for you, but realize the facts upset you since you are always whining about it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
You're wasting space like you accused AL of doing. Bad girl!

Umm, but, your co-mates aren't here now, so who are you posting them for? And why are you still here presenting your thoughts that no one cares about? You must like us, or you would leave and go back to the belfry with your friends and co-lunatics. So sad for you ranting and raving over nothing...yawn!
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137598 Nov 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, desperate much? Two posts about a law professor from Tennessee writing an editorial about the Syria strike or no strike...from SEPTEMBER? hahaha
Like I said, you idiots put partial headlines that deceive. What you repukes do best...deceive, divert, and dumbdown for brainwashed fauxbox, winged nut daily idiots like yourself. Keep trying..
From the USA editorial:
Meanwhile, at home, polls show Americans are against a strike, and Obama is facing double-digit defections among Democrats in the Senate. The outlook for passage in the House, meanwhile, looks so bad that a resolution to authorize war may not even make it to a vote. If it's sure to fail, why force members -- Republicans and Democrats alike -- to go on record? You can bet they don't appreciate Obama putting them in this position.
Defecting? hahahaha Dream on.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
man are you stupid, me desperate for making fun of hussein oblamer? LOLOL, you are the poster child for psyological projection,

LOLOL, BAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137599 Nov 30, 2013
resident wrote:
like I said on and on and on; guns is NOT the problem, you can look at a loaded gun, setting on a table, but only when YOU pick it up when it becomes deadly; you need a reality check on life, cause you are screwed up; only a woman can rattle on like your posts, dumbass
the scary part is, that sheepletard use to be a male, then, through the use of prison medical procedures - became a female, but a really ugly one,

eww,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 1 hr 404 not found 80
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Safeguard 163,265
sexual predators. 5 hr 4198nunn 2
My wife has huge jugs 6 hr Turnip 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr investigating 4,393
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 8 hr Amy 137
Trump The Idiot 9 hr ardith 15

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages