'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279562 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136456 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when libs sell themselves cheap......its nothing to Crow about pookie. He won two elections and will go down in history as an idiot that fooled bigger idiots.
At least his fooling Americans didn't cost the life of 3000 in NYC on 9/11 or 4000 in a fricken desert looking for WMDs to "protect" us all from an "answer in the form of a mushroom cloud". Who got fooled fool?
The number ONE goal for Repubs was to do anything to make Obama look bad so he would only be a one term President.
When that did not happen they continued to try and make America's recovery the worst in history by doing this to workers:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136459 Nov 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, we are just so skeered of your goofy ass. I'm usually out having a good time on the weekend and don't hang on the computer like you do. Uncle flabby ass, you need to get some friends. Maybe your rich (lol)old mammy and pappy could pay some nerds to hang around with you to help you break your topix tit habit. You really didn't think the plan through when you started pretending to be a 14 year old snot-nosed, yellow-shitting punk-ass kid, did you? lol The timing is off. When your dumb ass is supposed to be in school you are on topix bragging about sucking your 10 inch thumb.
Maybe you should just go back to being speakup or the lemming lunatic or uncle tubby ass. You suck really bad at trying to pull off the 14 year old punk thingie. lmao
dang, if only schools had internet

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136460 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Fox News Is A Joke,how long are you going to be in jail?Do all the other inmates have a girlie name for you?
fantasize about prison sex much?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136461 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There won't be another election for Obama, unless it is King of Kenya.
Kenya is a Presidential Republic jerkwad
He could be elected 'President' of Kenya

btw, kings aren't elected

Since: Dec 11

#136467 Nov 24, 2013
Liberals get schooled each day-on the internet...they simply refuse to admit it.
LMAO!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136468 Nov 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Liberals get schooled each day-on the internet...they simply refuse to admit it.
LMAO!
That's what you think huh?
Interesting.
You do realize, that it don't matter how many people you get to insist that sh!t is ice cream, it will still be...uhm...sh!t?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#136469 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when libs sell themselves cheap......its nothing to Crow about pookie. He won two elections and will go down in history as an idiot that fooled bigger idiots.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

The okie log cabineer's quest for his online manwich continues..........

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#136470 Nov 24, 2013
It is so wonderful that president Obama made Iran give up it's nuclear weapons program!!!! I found the letter thanking them and it's nice knowing we are going to be best friends from now on!!!!!!!!

Dear Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei,
Thank you so very much for promising not to make any nuclear weapons! I am so happy that we could come to this agreement and I know that you will not lie to us and still make them anyway! Since you promised and crossed your heart and all of that stuff we are going to remove all of those silly sanctions that forced you to even talk to us about not making nuclear weapons and destroying Israel and the United States like your country has been talking about forever. This deal is pretty one sided in your favor but I am going on TV and talking about how good it is for us so everything is cool! See ya in the funny papers!(Just joking, please don't nuke us)
signed,
President Obama

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136471 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Are you his cellmate Calvin?
I don't do 3somes if that's what you're asking

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136472 Nov 24, 2013
LMAO!
Schooled...on the internet
..suddenly, it's a negative phrase?
interesting, Gayto
break

West Liberty, KY

#136474 Nov 24, 2013
out
raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136476 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Calvin ,are you a little fat-boy that hides behind the computer?
you mean, hides in 'front' of a computer?
what?, you don't like fat kids?

Since: Dec 11

#136477 Nov 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you mean, hides in 'front' of a computer?
what?, you don't like fat kids?
I understood what he meant...(as in); hiding behind mama's skirt?
Behind/in front of. No right or wrong there (as opposed to the R-tard who keeps saying RC Co Cola!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136478 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I understood what he meant...(as in); hiding behind mama's skirt?
Behind/in front of. No right or wrong there (as opposed to the R-tard who keeps saying RC Co Cola!
Thanks, Rene Descartes. And a square has 4 sides, right?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136479 Nov 24, 2013
Hey Calvin, good job keeping up with the idiot socks, Tealiban and the ignorant nasty Michigan sheep/goat sock. You sure ran them off. You have got to see this. I laughed so hard...it sounds like something the )8~D> batshit crazy loon would do and the funniest thing about it is the wacko calling in is from DANVILE, KY. hahaha

Watch An Alex Jones Disciple Provide CSPAN With More Crazy Than You’ll See All Week!(Video)

An “independent” voter called into CSPAN while author David Wolman was attempting to discuss his book,“The End of Money: Counterfeiters, Preachers, Techies, Dreamers–and the Coming Cashless Society,” and it was the best thing on television–ever.

Wolman, a Wired contributing editor, wrote the book to document his year-long journey in swearing off cash — which was, for the most part, relatively successful. The book also details Wolman’s meeting with a notorious counterfeiter, his investigation into anti-counterfeiting technology, and other related issues. It’s all innocent enough, and sounds like a good read.

Enter Lisa. When we hear the words “independent caller,” we know we’re in for a treat, and Lisa delivers with her glorious proclamations of doom. Lisa, from Kentucky, warns Wolman up front that she’s “going to be speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there.”

Lisa ain’t got much of that there booklearnin’, but she is certainly going to try!

“Some of my educated words are not too well, but I am going to do my best to show y’all…”
Russia, Canada, and America, according to Lisa, are the Triforce.

Lisa goes on to explain that there is going to be a new “leaflet” formed — a new testament — that will wipe away “some of the certain zones for churches.” From there, she goes on to explain that the Federal government and Illuminati will control certain churches, and something about the “governing of the stars,” which will link us in the “universal link.” There are also “portals in the ocean” that will “bear more pressuring on the core” and cause earthquakes to screw up the zoning of oil.

You can’t make this stuff up! Watch it for yourself:

It is impossible not to admire Mr. Wolman’s ability to not fall on the floor laughing uncontrollably. Look at his face. This man deserves an award.

http://aattp.org/watch-an-alex-jones-disciple...

Ya think her name is Lisa? hahaha Just PRICELESS. Danville must be full of crazies.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136480 Nov 24, 2013
Democrat outraises GOP foes in region during 3-month period

You wouldn’t know about Northern Kentucky’s Republican majority and strong tea party presence by looking at who’s getting the region’s money in the 2014 Senate race.

An Enquirer analysis of Federal Election Commission reports for July through September showed Alison Lundergan Grimes – the Democrat – raised more in those three months in Northern Kentucky than Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell has raised all year in the region.

Grimes came away with $93,000 from donors in Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties in the first three months of her campaign.

In that same time, McConnell took away $15,000 from Northern Kentucky donors, and Republican challenger and tea party favorite Matt Bevin collected $9,300. As of Sept. 30, McConnell has raised $32,000 all year in the region.

Grimes and McConnell have both largely relied on out-of-state donors, while Bevin has mostly self-financed.

Grimes’ early focus and success in Northern Kentucky has Democrats optimistic about her chances in this conservative area while Republicans and tea party supporters cautioned about jumping to conclusions.

“I think that is surprising,” said Jeff Kidwell, chairman of the Campbell County Republicans and Campbell County sheriff.“Most of the time, Northern Kentucky is notorious for supporting Republican candidates on a national level.”
It doesn’t surprise Democrats like Campbell County Clerk Jack Snodgrass.

“I think people are fed up with what happened in Washington in the last three or four months,” Snodgrass said.“They are kind of fed up not only with McConnell, but everybody. They want someone fresh and intelligent.”

Grimes’ campaign has focused attention on Northern Kentucky early on with two large fundraisers in the past two months and a third scheduled Dec. 2 at a home in Hebron. A Fort Mitchell fundraiser in September helped make that ZIP code, 41017, the highest earner in the state for Grimes, raising $28,000 in the third quarter. The adjacent 41011 ZIP code came in second in the state raising $27,700.

Snodgrass threw a Grimes fundraiser Nov. 14 at his Campbell County home where about 60 people attended. Snodgrass thinks the lack of federal funding for the $2.5 billion Brent Spence Bridge project and frustration over the government shutdown will play in Grimes’ favor in Northern Kentucky.

“I think people are a little disturbed about that,” Snodgrass said.“Anytime we have asked for something, we’ve been stonewalled. I think that was a lot of the talk at our house (at the fundraiser).”

Grimes has supported federal funding for the bridge instead of tolls, but hasn’t said where the federal money would come from.

'It's still early,' NKY Republican leader says
Republicans and tea party activists see more Northern Kentucky support for McConnell and Bevin going into 2014.

Kidwell suspects Northern Kentucky will see more McConnell fundraisers in 2014.

“McConnell has his base here,” Kidwell said.“I think it’s still early yet. A lot of people try to read a lot of things into the early reports. Everyone is wanting to see a trend. Once we get past January, then we will see what the trends are.”

Northern Kentucky’s strong tea party presence, however, could pose a problem for McConnell and may have muted McConnell’s support in the region, said Stephen Voss, a University of Kentucky political science professor.

“His relationship with the Boone County Republicans has not been especially strong,” said Voss, referring to the strong tea party presence and recent but failed attempt to get the Boone County GOP to endorse Bevin.“They seem to be at the forefront of the Bevin activism.”

Bevin didn’t come away with a lot of Northern Kentucky dollars, though his fundraising didn’t start until midway through the third quarter.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136481 Nov 24, 2013
CONtinued:

He’s personally loaned his campaign $600,000 out of the total $822,000 raised. Most of his outside donations have come from his hometown of Louisville, accounting for $57,000 of the $83,000 raised statewide.

Tea partiers who back Bevin share optimism about their candidate’s ability to raise funds and think his outside fundraising will pick up once people get to know him. He announced his candidacy in August and has spent most of that time speaking to tea party groups and community events around the state introducing himself.

Bevin has started holding more fundraisers, including one Tuesday in Lexington, said John Kemper, a tea party activist from Lexington who last week joined Bevin’s campaign as director of grass-roots operations. Bevin’s ability to self-fund in the early stages and not have to rely on fundraisers has given people a chance to know him, he said.

“It is kind of like making a snowman,” Kemper said.“You have to start from nothing, and then you have to work your way up. Getting people to write checks early on is difficult. You have to give them a chance to kick the tires and watch the campaign some.”

Local money won’t likely play the biggest part in this Senate race, Voss said. California fundraisers for Grimes where celebrities Steven Spielberg, Matt Damon and Barbra Streisand donated helped put Grimes ahead of McConnell in total fundraising dollars for the third quarter of 2013.

Grimes raised $693,000 from California donors compared with $505,0000 from Kentucky donors.

McConnell has raised large sums from Washington-area donors and PACs, totaling $460,000 in the third quarter.

“Money is going to flood in from states outside Kentucky’s borders,” Voss said.“I expect the need for in-state fundraising to be less than usual. They will be well-financed campaigns regardless.”

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20131122...

RIP TEABAGGER CONS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

stomp those icons whiny little girls and sissyboys. sheep/goat sock can fo, got it loser. Scroll and roll. You can't read anyway sucker

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#136482 Nov 24, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin, good job keeping up with the idiot socks, Tealiban and the ignorant nasty Michigan sheep/goat sock. You sure ran them off. You have got to see this. I laughed so hard...it sounds like something the )8~D> batshit crazy loon would do and the funniest thing about it is the wacko calling in is from DANVILE, KY. hahaha
Watch An Alex Jones Disciple Provide CSPAN With More Crazy Than You’ll See All Week!(Video)
An “independent” voter called into CSPAN while author David Wolman was attempting to discuss his book,“The End of Money: Counterfeiters, Preachers, Techies, Dreamers–and the Coming Cashless Society,” and it was the best thing on television–ever.
Wolman, a Wired contributing editor, wrote the book to document his year-long journey in swearing off cash — which was, for the most part, relatively successful. The book also details Wolman’s meeting with a notorious counterfeiter, his investigation into anti-counterfeiting technology, and other related issues. It’s all innocent enough, and sounds like a good read.
Enter Lisa. When we hear the words “independent caller,” we know we’re in for a treat, and Lisa delivers with her glorious proclamations of doom. Lisa, from Kentucky, warns Wolman up front that she’s “going to be speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there.”
Lisa ain’t got much of that there booklearnin’, but she is certainly going to try!
“Some of my educated words are not too well, but I am going to do my best to show y’all…”
Lisa goes on to explain that there is going to be a new “leaflet” formed — a new testament — that will wipe away “some of the certain zones for churches.” From there, she goes on to explain that the Federal government and Illuminati will control certain churches, and something about the “governing of the stars,” which will link us in the “universal link.” There are also “portals in the ocean” that will “bear more pressuring on the core” and cause earthquakes to screw up the zoning of oil.
It is impossible not to admire Mr. Wolman’s ability to not fall on the floor laughing uncontrollably. Look at his face. This man deserves an award.
Ya think her name is Lisa? hahaha Just PRICELESS. Danville must be full of crazies.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
hahahahahaha.......NUTS.....

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136483 Nov 24, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Wow, AL has a voice
Priceless!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136484 Nov 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, AL has a voice
Priceless!
No wonder they cut her off eh? hahaha What a loon. I'm still lmao. I hope Crow gets to see it. Wish Uncle Tab would pop in and tell those losers where to get off. They sure miss him though, don't they. Keep up the good posts. You and Injudgement.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min CCR 165,540
This is for You !!! 30 min six string cowboy 31
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 58 min Nothing 37,300
Trump Pikeville Visit 59 min Lmao 3
ballard robin was with my man 1 hr Nasty Kat 9
Anyone Remember Partying At The Boulevard Bar? (Jan '10) 2 hr Romantic boy 7
compensation lawyer 2 hr Consumer 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages