'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239643 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135661 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...some of us knew that right away since they didn't have all the numbers on time.
We don't believe this administration and this president ...
one lie after another ...
one scandal after another ...
FRAUD...FRAUD...and more FRAUD...!!!!!
I don't know anything president ...!!!!!!!
No.
You don't know. Without proof you cannot know.
You may suspect, but you don't know.
The problem with you is that you will accept any story that validates your view without any proof whatsoever. Your original post, case in point.
So believe what you wish, but if you want anyone else to believe you, find credible sources for your accusations.
OZombies

Fairfield, CA

#135663 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it's the REAL you ... I know!
You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D
I've 'missed' you :)
Glad to see you back!
<3
There ARE so many 'copy kitty's' on here anymore ...
Thank you dear AL...!!!
Busy this days, cleaning, decorating for the holidays, Christmas shopping ...etc...!!!

Aries people loves good fight...!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135664 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly, but NOT to Democrat posters...don't 'act' dumb...ok?
"Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly"
Because it was you who posted the parties positions in the times of Kennedy and Lincoln like it was relevant to their positions today.
I can't reply to a post that wasn't made. DUH
Had a Democrat said the same,(and had I read it) I would have posted the same reply.
OZombies

Hayward, CA

#135665 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You don't know. Without proof you cannot know.
You may suspect, but you don't know.
The problem with you is that you will accept any story that validates your view without any proof whatsoever. Your original post, case in point.
So believe what you wish, but if you want anyone else to believe you, find credible sources for your accusations.
...and you don't believe even when this president apologies to the American people ...the most transparent administration in U.S. history ...
haha ...you're funny...NOT...!!!

"Love never have to say I'm sorry"...!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135666 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it's the REAL you ... I know!
You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D
I've 'missed' you :)
Glad to see you back!
<3
There ARE so many 'copy kitty's' on here anymore ...
"You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D"
Careful AL your intellect is showing.
Hmmm A Christian who believes in astrology.
Nasty little sinner you are.
http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/astrolo...
OZombies

Antioch, CA

#135667 Nov 19, 2013
Oprah said the people are 'attacking' this president because of his color ...???
(not exact words)

Btw...who made Oprah...rich bitch famous and a billionaire ...double standard ...hypocrite ...who use to be dirt poor...!!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135669 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you don't believe even when this president apologies to the American people ...the most transparent administration in U.S. history ...
haha ...you're funny...NOT...!!!
"Love never have to say I'm sorry"...!!!
Name a President who hasn't lied, overstated/understated his position, couldn't keep a promise?
Name just one.
OZombies

Antioch, CA

#135670 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly"
Because it was you who posted the parties positions in the times of Kennedy and Lincoln like it was relevant to their positions today.
I can't reply to a post that wasn't made. DUH
Had a Democrat said the same,(and had I read it) I would have posted the same reply.
You didn't reply to Democrat poster, saying, there is no KKK without GOP...something like that..........
enough ...!!!
OZombies

Antioch, CA

#135672 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you have some GREAT Ones!
Holidays that is :)
KEEP UP The GOOD Fight also <3
You too darlin', you too...!!!
God bless and God bless America ...
My home sweet home...!!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135673 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't reply to Democrat poster, saying, there is no KKK without GOP...something like that..........
enough ...!!!
Didn't see it.
And I don't really see how that relates to our discussion.
Unless he is claiming the KKK was started by the GOP. On that point I would have to disagree.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135674 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Oprah said the people are 'attacking' this president because of his color ...???
(not exact words)
Btw...who made Oprah...rich bitch famous and a billionaire ...double standard ...hypocrite ...who use to be dirt poor...!!!!!
Oprah made Oprah rich and famous.
How on earth is it a double standard for her to point out what she see's as racism?
OZombies

Antioch, CA

#135675 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a President who hasn't lied, overstated/understated his position, couldn't keep a promise?
Name just one.
Before I go...just one more...
We are discussing this president ...Barack Obama.
No more excuses ok? Heard enough about this president ...please no more...no more excuses ...!!!
People use to fight, Democrats and Republicans ...
for their country ...doesn't matter if president was Democrat or Republican...now, people fights just for one man. Common sense is gone...
Just ask yourself ...
"IF THIS PRESIDENT IS REPUBLICAN, WOULD IT BE OK WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHICH DIRECTION THE COUNTRY IS GOING"??? Honestly...!!!

I didn't always agree with Republican presidents...

Good Night ...!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135676 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:

<quoted text>
enough ...!!!

Newport Guy wrote:
Didn't see it.
And I don't really see how that relates to our discussion.
Unless he is claiming the KKK was started by the GOP. On that point I would have to disagree.

hahaha, old chemtrail zombie hates when I post this. It rattles her every time. She just can't grasp those Democrats turned RepubliCON. haha

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.

(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

Have a good night. I am out of here for my big comfy bed she obsesses about and watch Steven Colbert.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp away whiny little girls, especially you jboy haha
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135677 Nov 19, 2013
It's time to consider the possibility that Fox & Friends is an intentional comedy show

What if Fox & Friends is actually a biting, tough-edged parody of the rest of the Fox News network, and the rest of us just haven't caught on yet? Elizabeth Hasselbeck hasn't been co-hosting the show for long, but she's already challenging Steve Doocy and the guy who isn't Steve Doocy in their years-running campaign to be known as The Dumb One.

Here she is Monday morning during one of the show's regular visits from special guest troll Stuart Varney; the subject today is United Healthcare, the company that will no doubt someday invent Soylent Green, and you can quote me on that, dropping thousands of doctors from their Medicare Advantage program, the program designed to supplement Medicare for senior citizens:

“And many of those people are women who are expecting babies and who may just have a real relationship with their physician and want to see the same doctor deliver possibly their second child. And they are now left in the dark in a time that they feeling quite vulnerable.”

Even Varney was forced to remind Hasselbeck,“Most of them are elderly.”

When even Stuart McScrewEveryone Varney has to back up the Fox News outrage train because you've lost your grip and fallen off into a snowbank, things are bad.

Ah, but as parody? What if—and hear me out on this one—the entire Fox & Friends staff have been secret apostates for years. What if, the wags among them say one day, what if we put on a show that is so bad, that fumbles the daily talking points so transparently, a show run by obvious imbeciles doing nothing but throwing pies at the audience through the whole thing—how long would it take everyone else in the network to catch on? Days? Weeks?

And maybe that is how we get Elizabeth Hasselbeck talking about the plight of all those senior citizens expecting babies but not knowing if they'll have to switch doctors in the delivery room. They're just trying to see how much they can get away with before the network heads and the bleary-eyed morning viewers finally put down their coffees, furrow their eyebrows and say hmm.
Something is not right here. But it's been years now, and nobody has caught on yet.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/18/1256...

haha, fauxbox provides great comedy material for late night.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135678 Nov 19, 2013
Warren Speaks Truth to Idiots About Chained CPI on Senate Floor. Demands Raise For Social Security.

Social Security is rapidly become the only, the only lifeline that seniors have to keep their heads above water... Instead of taking on the retirement crisis, instead of strengthening Social Security, some in Washington are fighting to cut benefits...

Supporters of Chained CPI say it is a more accurate way of measure cost increases for seniors. This statement is simply not true... Pure and simple, chained CPI is just a fancy way of saying "cut benefits."
At its core, this is a conversation about our values... We support the right of every person to retire with dignity.

Tell me again why this woman should not be running for President.

Leave it to a DEM and a WOMAN to fight for your social security checks. She would make a great Vice President for HILLARY.

RIP GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135679 Nov 19, 2013
The 2014 House Republican agenda revealed: A blank piece of paper

Comedy:

Last Thursday, a group of House Republicans filed into Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s Capitol office suite and received a blank piece of paper labeled “Agenda 2014.”

Apparently House Republicans are "crafting an election-year agenda that’s meant to target what they believe are the real economic issues facing middle-class Americans" and so far they've come up with ... a blank piece of paper.

But trust 'em, they've got plans. A lot of "heavily poll-tested" plans. But:

Details, at this point, are scant ...

Given that blank piece of paper, "scant" seems rather generous.

PRICELESS...bring on the clowns..hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135680 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I go...just one more...
We are discussing this president ...Barack Obama.
No more excuses ok? Heard enough about this president ...please no more...no more excuses ...!!!
People use to fight, Democrats and Republicans ...
for their country ...doesn't matter if president was Democrat or Republican...now, people fights just for one man. Common sense is gone...
Just ask yourself ...
"IF THIS PRESIDENT IS REPUBLICAN, WOULD IT BE OK WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHICH DIRECTION THE COUNTRY IS GOING"??? Honestly...!!!
I didn't always agree with Republican presidents...
Good Night ...!!!
"IF THIS PRESIDENT IS REPUBLICAN, WOULD IT BE OK WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHICH DIRECTION THE COUNTRY IS GOING"

Hell yes!
Am I 100% happy? No, but i will likely never be (unless of course I am elected)
I am not Democrat, nor am I a Republican.
I am an Independent who has voted for people in both parties through the years.
Who I vote for depends on many many things, but it breaks down to who is best for the job at hand.
I voted Obama in both elections and overall I am not disappointed.
We are finally joining every other modern nation and taking steps to ensure the health of our population, we have eliminated discrimination of gays in our military, Ended predatory and unfair practices by the credit card companies, Eliminated banks (getting paid for nothing) from student loans, Eliminated policies condoning and practicing torture, Allowed women to sue for pay equality, Passed the biggest wall street reform legislation since the 1930's, and either capture or killed most of Al Qaeda's leadership including Bin Laden himself.
Perfect? No
Impressive? Yes

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135682 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"IF THIS PRESIDENT IS REPUBLICAN, WOULD IT BE OK WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHICH DIRECTION THE COUNTRY IS GOING"
Hell yes!
Who I vote for depends on many many things, but it breaks down to who is best for the job at hand.
We are finally joining every other modern nation and taking steps to ensure the health of our population, we have eliminated discrimination of gays in our military, Ended predatory and unfair practices by the credit card companies, Eliminated banks (getting paid for nothing) from student loans, Eliminated policies condoning and practicing torture, Allowed women to sue for pay equality, Passed the biggest wall street reform legislation since the 1930's, and either capture or killed most of Al Qaeda's leadership including Bin Laden himself.
Perfect? No
Impressive? Yes
Great Post....
I_Am_a_bit_of_a_ blogger

Campton, KY

#135685 Nov 19, 2013
So this post started out as fox Sunday senate debate 2010. Here it is now 2013. Why ppl
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#135689 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes!
Perfect? No
Impressive? Yes
if you truly voted for Obama in both elections, then you are a sociopath and a liar, sociopath because you do not care about people, a liar that you say you are an independent,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Kelly 151,639
black men who only date white women . (Nov '15) 33 min Dark Knight 55
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min Michael Jackson 33,283
Cheap divorce lawyer on installments. 41 min Husband 3
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 1 hr drumpf LOL 15
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 7,756
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Paris 2,878
Paul Patton Statue 13 hr Where Is Tina 114

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages