'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280060 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#132105 Oct 29, 2013
Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> My Hubby is an independent operator of a big rig. He watched a video from his company. They've discontinued insurance policies through their company. They have asked that the contractors buy private insurance or go with state exchanges. It is BS. These costly websites will be a bigger burden as well. There will be no balance. Insurance premiums and deductibles will raise indefinitely:(
Yes and I wish you good luck. This is only a begging. Obama wants to take over healthcare and everyone sand money to the government. They can't print or barrow money for ever. Destroying insurance companies and taking over. When they control insurance, they're controlling you :(
Vern

Switzerland

#132106 Oct 29, 2013
Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> It's a deliberate attempt to establish another European union. Whatever happened to a 40 hr. work week? I read somewhere that these clowns are suggesting 30 full-time. We should have expected this. Look at Odumbo's friends. Do they want the little. old poor Americans to be successful or think for themselves? Heck, no. They want to destroy our buildings and the principles. We know Ayers and his barracuda wife are such exemplary citizens. Never forget the 20 years Dumbo was in Rev. Wright's congregation.
nor the first four years he was the president of USA. What did he do? Divide and conquer with his form of hope and change. He was very successfully. Got another four to finish messing up exactly as planned. Moronic little sheep off to the slaughter.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132107 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?
Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
YOU tell them Crow. They know it. I seen this on facebook, I thought of the teabagging CONS and these dumbass loser lemming tools:

Definition of Stupid:
Knowing the TRUTH, seeing the TRUTH, but still believing the LIES.

I had a busy and full day. Not wasting time on C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Guess the president bashing thread got to them and they ran looking for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon over here. I am posting a couple articles once again about their racist, ignorant, deceptions and the minions who believe that bullshit they sling. Have fun with them.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132108 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Smell their fear!! LMMFAO
Look again, gutless. I didn't reply to the bottom feeder, I replied to jimbob. Are you saying that the bottom feeder and jimbob are the same person?

Interesting. Thanks for the info, gutless.

:D
Vern

Switzerland

#132109 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Smell their fear!! LMMFAO
fighting and clawing time toward those who warned them. They are so happy they say but oh how they act. boom. there is the truth.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#132110 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?
Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
Think about it, dumb ass. The insurance companies love Obamacare. Million of new paying customers, premiums already skyrocketing even before this train wreck has really started, ten million new high premium paying customers but no additional doctors so people won't be able to use their insurance that much because they can't get an appointment but they still have to make that insurance payment anyway and even tho they can't turn anyone down Obamacare took care of them with a provision that allows the insurance companies to charge 50% higher premiums for people with pre-existing conditions. Everything you have EVER been to the doctor for is now considered a pre-existing condition to the insurance companies because that's how they will continue to make their big profits.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132111 Oct 29, 2013
They never learn....re-inventing themselves eh? haha

Nevada GOP Rep: If My Constituents Wanted Me To, I’d Vote To Bring Back Slavery

A Nevada GOP state representative told a crowd of conservatives that he would vote to bring back slavery if that’s what his constituents want.
Nevada Republican Jim Wheeler says he’d vote to bring back slavery.

According to the Las Vegas Sun, that’s exactly what assemblyman Jim Wheeler told a group of Republicans in Storey County.

Earlier this year, Wheeler voted for a piece of legislation in the Nevada state legislature because his constituents told him to do so.

Normally, that wouldn’t be a problem. But then Wheeler had to go and brag to his constituents that he’d vote the way they wanted on anything.

And that’s when Wheeler went a bridge too far.

“I was hired to do a job, what the people wanted me to do, so if it is clear to me, even if it’s against my own wishes, what my constituents want, that’s the way I am going to vote,” Wheeler told the crowd.

Then Wheeler regaled the crowd with a question asked of him by Chuck Muth, the leader of a conservative group called Citizens Outreach.
“What if those citizens decided they wanted to, say, bring back slavery?” Muth asked in a blog post.“Hey, if it’s what the citizens want, right Jim?”

“Yeah, I would,” Wheeler promised the Republicans standing before him.“I may not agree with you but if it’s what you want, hey, you can live with the consequences.”

Wheeler backtracked and made excuses when confronted about his remark on slavery.

In true Republican form, after being approached by the media, Wheeler immediately backed away from the comment and claimed he was merely exaggerating to make a point.

“That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard if anyone could even fathom believing it,” Wheeler stated.“I don’t care if every constituent in District 39 wanted slavery, I wouldn’t vote for it. That’s ridiculous. Nobody in that meeting took it literally either. I never heard a comment about it until now. If someone is offended by this, then I sincerely apologize.”

Wheeler also blamed Democrats, accused “liberal” activists of taking his words out of context and claimed he was being targeted because of his opposition to gun control.

Democrats and Republicans were quick to condemn Wheeler’s remark on slavery.

Wheeler’s remarks prompted an immediate rebuke from Jodi Stephens, the director of the state Senate Republican caucus.“I don’t care what point he was trying to make,” Stephens said via Twitter.“Jim Wheeler’s comments about slavery are disgusting and unacceptable.”

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval was also quick to blast the insensitive remarks.

“Assemblyman Wheeler’s comments are deeply offensive, and have no place in our society, the Governor stated.”

Even Nevada US Senator Dean Heller had words for his fellow Republican.

“Assemblyman Wheeler’s comments were insensitive and wrong,” Heller wrote.“As an elected representative, it is Assemblyman Wheeler’s responsibility to protect Nevadans’ civil liberties at all times. Such statements have no place in public discourse.”

Wheeler is not the first Republican to stick their foot in their mouth over slavery.

GOP officials should be commended for condemning Wheeler’s remarks. Unfortunately, Wheeler is not the first Republican in recent years to gin up conservatives by talking about slavery. Just last fall, Arkansas House GOP Rep. Jon Hubbard called slavery “a blessing in disguise“. A few days later, another Republican said that slavery wasn’t bad because the Bible didn’t say it was. In 2011, Michele Bachmann also came out in support of slavery. And earlier this year, CPAC actually defended slavery during a forum on tolerance.
Could the conservative base demand Republicans vote to reinstate slavery?

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132112 Oct 29, 2013
CONtinued:

Clearly, many Republicans long for the days when people of color were in chains. And what’s truly frightening is that a GOP Rep is actually telling his conservative constituents that if they want him to vote for reinstating slavery, he’ll do it. A Republican like Wheeler is a dream come true for members of the Tea Party. This is just one more reason why minorities are rejecting the GOP.

Considering that the conservative base has embraced blatant racism, it wouldn’t be surprising if they start demanding such votes from Republicans. Would the most conservative Republicans in government respond positively to such a demand from an extreme base that isn’t afraid to primary them? Maybe they wouldn’t do so in public just yet, but give them time. Of course, if Republicans do not start seriously embracing diversity, their presence in government will be so small that it may not even matter.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/29/nevad...

Don't even hide it anymore. Their true colors emerging and don't care who knows it. They want to go back alright. bye, bye

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132113 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
No way, no how ...
Try and try again ..

They can't keep this people because Obamacare rules and regulations and they are canceled as of December 31, 2013. Why now and not before? Are you that clueless? Even Democrats can't defend this one.

You can't keep your insurance and you can't keep your doctor ...PERIOD...
Obama lied....PERIOD...

How all this insurance companies will benefit for canceling hundred of thousands their clients ???

You are out of your mind.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#132114 Oct 29, 2013
Oh and there will still be 30 million people without insurance according to the CBO. Obama wants everybody to be on a government program. We are already a "welfare state" nation. I think it must have something to do with that mumbo-jumbo talk about changing America to what his father dreamed for us. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#132115 Oct 29, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
Clearly, many Republicans long for the days when people of color were in chains. And what’s truly frightening is that a GOP Rep is actually telling his conservative constituents that if they want him to vote for reinstating slavery, he’ll do it. A Republican like Wheeler is a dream come true for members of the Tea Party. This is just one more reason why minorities are rejecting the GOP.
Considering that the conservative base has embraced blatant racism, it wouldn’t be surprising if they start demanding such votes from Republicans. Would the most conservative Republicans in government respond positively to such a demand from an extreme base that isn’t afraid to primary them? Maybe they wouldn’t do so in public just yet, but give them time. Of course, if Republicans do not start seriously embracing diversity, their presence in government will be so small that it may not even matter.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/29/nevad...
Don't even hide it anymore. Their true colors emerging and don't care who knows it. They want to go back alright. bye, bye
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I would love to see your ignorant, crazy ass vomit that crap to Black leaders/members of the Tea Party or to Black Conservatives. They would slap the dumb right off of you.
Jay

Springville, TN

#132116 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
The ObaMORONS on the Hill are blaming the Insurance companies for employees insurance plans being dropped. What they "forget" to tell these people is that the insurance companies were "forced" to drop those plans because they did not meet the governments Obamacare criteria.
Same ole same old...distort (just a few fixable computer glitches lol), deceive (if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them. NO ONE WILL TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU) Deny,(the president didn't know, the Senate dems didn't know, the House dems didn't know) Divert (talk about Bush or the Republicans that just want everyone to die slowly according to the dems and refer to Bush again, on and on and on)

Exactly! But don't forget, you have to pass it to find out what's in it....good ole Nancy! The dumbest ass in government!

"The reason that insurance plans are getting canceled and new plans are more expensive is due to the Obama Administration's new minimum guidelines for what insurance must cover. Their rhetoric is that the new insurance is better".

Here's the NBC News report from Thomas Roberts:

Short video; NBC

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2013/...

#132117 Oct 29, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU tell them Crow. They know it. I seen this on facebook, I thought of the teabagging CONS and these dumbass loser lemming tools:
Definition of Stupid:
Knowing the TRUTH, seeing the TRUTH, but still believing the LIES.
I had a busy and full day. Not wasting time on C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Guess the president bashing thread got to them and they ran looking for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon over here. I am posting a couple articles once again about their racist, ignorant, deceptions and the minions who believe that bullshit they sling. Have fun with them.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! That definition fits them to a "T"!

I'm out too, as soon as I read your articles. I'll catch up tomorrow on all the spinning and backpedaling they'll do, now that the gutless wonder has outed the dumchit.

Dream sweet, and I'll see you tomorrow.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132118 Oct 29, 2013
Of course our very own teabagger idiot GRANDrand showing what a dumbass he is all over the news media (makes for great late night comedy), like people don't check this shit out. Gee, teabagging CONS are dumb.

Rand Paul lifted his antiabortion speech from the Wikipedia page for a science fiction movie

Rand borrowed liberally from the entry for the mid-90s flop "Gattaca" while denouncing abortion rights VIDEO

Rand Paul was in Virginia on Monday to support Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinnelli, who lately has been trying to boost his campaign efforts by bringing in B squad members of the anti-abortion movement — like Jim Bob Duggar and Rick Santorum — to stump for him.

Addressing a crowd at Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University, Paul compared people who support abortion rights to the autocratic villains in “Gattaca,” a little-watched dystopian thriller from the mid-90s.“In your lifetime, much of your potential — or lack thereof — can be known simply by swabbing the inside of your cheek,” Paul said to the crowd.“Are we prepared to select out the imperfect among us?”

But Paul didn’t just use the movie to frame his bogus remarks about abortion, he lifted them almost entirely from the film’s Wikipedia page, as Rachel Maddow pointed out on Monday night.

“Seriously, that’s the argument: people who are pro-choice want to start practicing Nazi-style eugenics in America,” Maddow said.“Or, at least,“Gattaca”-style eugenics. So therefore, vote for Ken Cuccinelli.”

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/29/rand_paul_lif...

hahaha stealing from Wikipedia: PRICELESS

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#132119 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, no how ...
Try and try again ..
They can't keep this people because Obamacare rules and regulations and they are canceled as of December 31, 2013. Why now and not before? Are you that clueless? Even Democrats can't defend this one.
Obama lied....PERIOD...
How all this insurance companies will benefit for canceling hundred of thousands their clients ???

All these people, many liberal talking heads are in agreement that Obozocare is going to cost more for millions of Americans. Any time they tell you something is "better" it costs more. Anybody over 12 should know that - except for dimwit democrats!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#132120 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! That definition fits them to a "T"!
I'm out too, as soon as I read your articles. I'll catch up tomorrow on all the spinning and backpedaling they'll do, now that the gutless wonder has outed the dumchit.
Dream sweet, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Too many facts for ya? Can't debate any of those facts? Tucking your tail and running away again? LMAO Run old OLD crow, run. Check back in tomorrow and see if we are talking about something you are able to distort with the race card or the Bush crutch. Imbecile!

#132121 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, no how ...
Try and try again ..
Obama lied....PERIOD...
What rules and regulations, exactly? You're saying that one of the highest grossing industries in the country can't modify policies to meet government requirements? Health insurance is a racket, has been for decades, and now that some regulations are being placed on them, the greedy SOB's are screeching like howler monkeys. They scam us out of billions each year, but they can't afford to maintain existing policies? Horse apples.

Your boy gutless says the insurance companies love the ACA, but you're saying they don't? You guys should get your stories straight. Check in with Beck and Hannity...they'll tell you what you're supposed to think.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132122 Oct 29, 2013
What a JOKE....

Tea Party Activists Praise Ted Cruz As The New Jesus Christ

In a scary mix of right-wing extremism and religious zeal, conservatives in Iowa compared Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz to Jesus Christ during a GOP event on Friday.

Conservatives compared Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz to Jesus Christ.

In front of the few hundred souls in the audience, the right-wing Christian activist Steve Scheffler praised Cruz for shutting down the government. He thanked God for the Canadian-born Texas senator and claimed Cruz and the Tea Party were being “crucified for their belief system,” just like Jesus Christ. The remarks drew shouts of “amen” from many in the crowd and proved that the GOP has been conquered by religious insanity.

According to Buzzfeed, one Iowa GOP operative called Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz a “superhero” complete with a bit of gun rhetoric.“Every time one of these guys attacks him, it’s good for him,” the operative exclaimed.“He’s like a superhero. The more bullets that get shot at him, the bigger and stronger he gets.”

Cruz took the stage and continued spouting biblical references while blasting the president and Obamacare.

But that wasn’t all. When Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz took the stage at the annual Reagan fundraising event, the biblical references didn’t end. Cruz said that the Tea Party is like David battling an army of Goliaths. The “Goliaths,” Cruz contends, include the media and President Obama. He accused Obama of being “intent on violating every constitutional protection.”

Of course, Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz’ rhetoric has no basis in fact. His obsession during his time as a senator has been on dismantling the Affordable Care Act. As we all know, the conservative-leaning Supreme Court ruled the health care law constitutional. Yet, Cruz still crusades against it. He urged House Republicans to shut down the US government, and they did. Then he urged Tea Party Republicans to drag the nation to the brink of a debt ceiling crisis. He even convened a secret meeting with them to cheer them on. Holding America hostage destroyed the GOP’s credibility and the party’s poll numbers tanked to all-time lows. Because of Cruz, Democrats are now poised to take back the House in 2014.

Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz says the GOP loses elections because they aren’t conservative enough.

This disaster for the GOP hasn’t swayed Cruz to change his ways. He has vowed to shut down the government again this winter and he told his audience in Iowa that Republicans have been losing elections because they aren’t conservative enough. Buzzfeed reports:

“He went on to lay out an alternative history of the past seven years of American politics, arguing that Republicans lost in 2006, 2008, and 2012 because they followed the “prevailing wisdom in Washington… keep your head down, don’t rock the boat, don’t stand for much of anything.”

“I gotta say, if you took every Washington strategist and dumped them in the ocean, you know you’d call it? A good start,” he joked.”

Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz should re-think his strategy because a poll shows him being crushed in 2016

Cruz should probably re-think his political strategy, especially in light of a recent poll that shows him being crushed by Hillary Clinton.

According to the poll, if Cruz were to become the GOP presidential nominee, Clinton would destroy him by 23 points. Cruz isn’t even popular among Republicans. When asked who they want as their candidate, most Republican voters picked Rand Paul while Cruz tied for dead last.

CONtinued:

HILLARY 2016

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132123 Oct 29, 2013
CONtinued:

Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz isn’t even close to being like Jesus because he sacrifices everyone else instead of himself

Cruz may be hailed as a Christ-like rock star among Tea Party supporters, but it’s clear that most Americans reject his extreme views and his extreme actions. Even moderate Republicans in Congress and around the country can’t stand him.

Calling for the GOP to swing even harder to the right is political suicide. He put the entire nation at risk in pursuit of his own far-right agenda to impress the Tea Party. In doing so, he damaged the GOP as a whole, and the Tea Party in particular. He was perfectly willing to sacrifice the American people and the Republican Party to fill his pockets with Tea Party cash.

Unlike the biblical Jesus who sacrificed himself to save others, Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz isn’t sacrificing himself at all. He’s sacrificing everyone else.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/28/tea-p...

haha, what a bunch of idiots

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

#132124 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many facts for ya? Can't debate any of those facts? Tucking your tail and running away again? LMAO Run old OLD crow, run. Check back in tomorrow and see if we are talking about something you are able to distort with the race card or the Bush crutch. Imbecile!
You haven't posted any facts, gutless, except that the dumchit and jimbob are the same person. What's to debate about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 min lookdumbass 37,323
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Mickey402 165,661
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 58 min Rob 9
White creatures , breeding for goverment checks !! 1 hr knocked up 29
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Zeno 793
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 2 hr Mommyers 135
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 4 hr Amy 1,068
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 11 hr Amy 51

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages