'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#131557 Oct 26, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Pot smoking-group sex. Everything is OK and if it's not who cares, I want remember anything anyway. Right dude?
Yeah that's it.
You forgot how we helped usher in civil rights,bring the war in Vietnam to an end,help promote equal rights for women and spur the technical age so that you may enjoy this here computer.
(Pot) soon will be legal...another accomplish of my generation, can't take credit for the group sex thing though...maybe the Romans would like that one?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131558 Oct 26, 2013
LEX 18 Investigates: The Real Cost To Kentuckians For The Affordable Care Act

Getting online and signing up for The Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare," was supposed to be easy. But even President Obama admits there have been multiple problems with the websites.

Except for here in Kentucky. And the reasons why is today's LEX 18 News Investigates.

What could you do with $254 million dollars? It sounds like a question we would ask for a lottery story. But that is how much is being spent to set up and run the Kentucky health benefits exchange. That cost does not cover any health insurance - that $254 million is just to set up the system.

So far, the state tells us they have enrolled 26,000 people into new healthcare plans. 21,342 have enrolled in Medicaid.

Do these numbers have your attention? There's more. To maintain the website for the next five years also has a cost, and the cost to you and your current healthcare insurance is also in line to take a hit.

MORE:
http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-investigates...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#131559 Oct 26, 2013
Terrible tally: 500 children dead from gunshots every year, 7,500 hurt, analysis finds
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/terrible-tally-...

Sad.
Jay

Paris, TN

#131560 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>One goes through legal channels and files documents for entrance the other is smuggled in usually by growers who need a small cheap army to pick fruit or whatever harvest it maybe!
peace
tofy
If only it were that simple, tofy. Years ago, some of them were used for farms up North. They were brought in legally, however, and lived in Quonset huts somewhere on the farm. As the years passed, more came, and in those days they did work the fields and harvest. I am speaking from experience of what happened in my own town. No one saw much of them because they lived right there on the farms themselves.

Times have changed. Now they are smuggling drugs and guns. As you will note, many come across the desert illegally, some die along the way, the women are raped, some killed, and some trudge with babies in backpacks. Imagine that!

Our own country has videos of these people, and have cleaned up tons of debris left behind when they try to sneak into Arizona. You can not deny the videos of human traffic and the pictures of tons of things and clothing left at the border's edge.

Two of my good friends were of Mexican descent. Their parents were from Mexico, but they were born in the US. The laws on restriction were not like they are today, and these parents worked in factories up North and bought homes and the kids went to American schools.....food stamps were a minimum, if at all.

What is going on today is nowhere near what it was then. Corruption, stealing, guns, drugs, murder and rape are rampant in the major cities. You can not deny this, if you listen and read what is happening in this country. Now they are too many to keep track of, and our own government is only guessing at how many illegals are in this country - and not only from Mexico!

We have no idea who is really here, and what their intent is. Most come for the money to send back to Mexico. Many come because our government is too liberal in aiding them with benefits. They are not interested in becoming productive citizens. Not all - but way too many. If that were not true, Arizona would not have the problems they do with huge numbers in jail for committing crimes.

Is this what we really want for the USA?
OZombies

United States

#131561 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that's it.
You forgot how we helped usher in civil rights,bring the war in Vietnam to an end,help promote equal rights for women and spur the technical age so that you may enjoy this here computer.
(Pot) soon will be legal...another accomplish of my generation, can't take credit for the group sex thing though...maybe the Romans would like that one?
I don't know tofy ...I wasn't here then.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#131562 Oct 26, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know tofy ...I wasn't here then.
I was, and the man speaks the truth.
Jay

Paris, TN

#131564 Oct 26, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
Terrible tally: 500 children dead from gunshots every year, 7,500 hurt, analysis finds
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/terrible-tally-...
Sad.

It is sad. A one second mistake can cause grief and hardship and change a life forever.

I grew up with a small weapon always in our home. Believe it or not my dad kept it locked in a liquor cabinet. If he took it to the bedroom at night, I did not know it. It was locked in the daytime.

My kids grew up and are still growing up in our household where this is a regular discussion when needed. If and when we chose to have a small weapon, this item would be hidden beyond reach of small hands. And the main thing is called *lock it. The first two chambers are empty.

The pain these parents will feel forever should have been more carefully thought out. But we are human, and we all make mistakes.

Society should not be punished because some have mishaps. If that applies, then tally up how many die in car accidents, some in their own driveways. You get the point.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#131565 Oct 26, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Little queercalvin! takes a picture from his favorite gay picture gallery, and presents it as himself! In reality, a fat ugly kid, siting behind a CRT screen, with a "Windows 98" operating system, wearing his mothers favorite pink dress! How sad, and pathetic you are Calvin!
how did you know it was pink?

#131566 Oct 26, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are corn-fused...I have not made a single comment about Cruz.
I am too busy having fun! Hunting is my gig from now thru Dec.
Also working on some patents (c) ya later Chameleon.
Tell Paul Ari said ttthhhbbbiiittt!
:b
sure Ari, it's hard to 'comment' while blowing somebody
..so, have you perfected your 'pulling your head out of your ass' machine?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#131567 Oct 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad. A one second mistake can cause grief and hardship and change a life forever.
I grew up with a small weapon always in our home. Believe it or not my dad kept it locked in a liquor cabinet. If he took it to the bedroom at night, I did not know it. It was locked in the daytime.
My kids grew up and are still growing up in our household where this is a regular discussion when needed. If and when we chose to have a small weapon, this item would be hidden beyond reach of small hands. And the main thing is called *lock it. The first two chambers are empty.
The pain these parents will feel forever should have been more carefully thought out. But we are human, and we all make mistakes.
Society should not be punished because some have mishaps. If that applies, then tally up how many die in car accidents, some in their own driveways. You get the point.
I agree to a point.
There is one small difference in your analogy. The driver of a car is licensed. It doesn't eliminate accidents, but it does insure the owner/operator has at least a rudimentary understanding of its safe operation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131568 Oct 26, 2013
THIS is what happens with
'trigger HAPPY'
cops
with a 'license to KILL'
A 'badge'...

Prosecution
NEEDS to BE

"quick & fierce"

==========

FBI probes California deputy's killing of boy with toy gun
By Ronnie Cohen

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters)- The FBI has launched an independent investigation into a deputy sheriff's killing of a 13-year-old boy while he was walking to a friend's house this week to return a replica of an assault rifle, a spokesman said on Saturday.
The deputy, a 24-year veteran of the force, saw Andy carrying what he believed was a real rifle, feared for his life and fired eight shots at the hoodie-clad boy as he walked along a vacant lot about a block from his family's mobile home, authorities said.

The tragedy is the latest in a number of police shootings involving people with toy weapons and has reignited calls in Sonoma County to create a civilian review board to examine such incidents.

Police said the boy had his back to the deputy and a deputy trainee, both of whom commanded him to drop the gun as they crouched behind the door of their patrol car.

When Andy turned toward them with the gun still in his hand, the veteran deputy began firing from a distance of 20 to 30 feet, officials said.

>>--> Seven bullets struck Andy; two of the rounds were fatal.

Andy's father, Rodrigo Lopez, said he believes his son may not have heard the deputies' orders.

"I think he would have done what they told him," he said. "I know him, and he has respect for the law, for police."

A police spokesman told the Santa Rosa Press Democrat newspaper that it remained unclear whether Andy, who enjoyed listening to music,

was wearing ear buds at the time. <<--<<<

No more than 10 seconds elapsed from the time the deputies spotted the boy carrying what they believed to be an assault rifle and the moment they shot him dead, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probes-california-d...

burnedbydave 53 minutes
Protect the cops who shot the kid by not releasing their names. I guess there is no need to protect the kid since he was gunned down and is now dead. I suppose the cops are on paid leave while the investigation into the killing of a 13 year old, holding a toy, continues.

troutie 38 minutes ago
10 seconds elapsed from the time they saw the boy till they shot & killed him??...sounds like they saw him with the toy- called to him, and when he turned- they shot him...in my opinion, I think it's a natural reaction to turn & see whose calling you...as long as the kid didn't level the weapon at them, they NEVER should have fired...they over reacted & should be fired & maybe prosecuted...for sure the parents should sue that department.

What profit 44 minutes ago
It was a toy, not a weapon.

motonutty 29 minutes ago
What she says

Luffa king 29 minutes ago
Police overreaction plain and simple.

motonutty 28 minutes ago
plain, simple, and deadly

#131569 Oct 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a creepy weirdo! Do the women in your family warn their children about you? "Hey kids,Uncle creepy weirdo invited himself over for Thanksgiving dinner. Don't look at him, don't talk to him, never reach inside his pants pocket for the surprise he claims is in his pocket, if he stares at you come sit beside mommy just to be safe"
You have to be a special kind of disgusting creepy slug when people get nauseated just from READING your weirdo posts.
you should know
if fact, it's the only thing you know anything about
...I don't want to meet you, give it up.

#131570 Oct 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is talking to me.
Again.
Thanks Obama!
good, maybe he will leave me alone for a while
...thanks Obama
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131571 Oct 27, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
Thanks for the good posts.

God BLESS you
&
"God Bless the USA"

#131572 Oct 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
we know you have a small weapon Jay, get over it
Uncle Tab

United States

#131573 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>PiSS oFF pUnk!

You have
SHOWN
WHO
'you'
ARE

!!!
Got out back in that corner again..... With your own words, for everyone to see.... And now you go crazy as usual.

Racist trash!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131574 Oct 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>And you tell me to grow up?
Ok I'll Peace off how 'bout that?
tofy
:-D

Great point! As usual!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131575 Oct 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf is talking to me.

Again.

Thanks Obama!
LMFAO!!

That just fell into your lap!

Perfect!:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#131576 Oct 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh.
You're unable to be funny.-I understand completely.
You missed this one Ms ILiH.. Obamas fault!

:-D
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#131578 Oct 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the liberal loons are losing post as fast as they post their lies and hate.
Very good! Now go watch more Faux retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min True Depiction 13,475
no where to turn 17 min gone girl 7
Word Association (Aug '11) 24 min Jennifer Renee 5,256
pikeville tramps 40 min smh 1
women sleeping with married men 41 min smh 1
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Analog man 22,740
Manager at downtown mcdonalds 4 hr wdf 3
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 5 hr Shameful 49
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 5 hr Shameful 26
LITAFIK Wins DEBATE 6 hr Well 27