'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,697)

Showing posts 113,921 - 113,940 of144,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you had to change insurance companies because of ObamaCare? It defies logic that having more people with healthcare insurance is a bad thing to happen. But Repubs are not known for their logic. Ted Cruz proved that.
Ex-Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama

We did “like our plan” and were informed in this letter that our plan will no longer exist and we will be forced to purchase a new plan, from a website which doesn’t work, for a higher monthly premium, for services we don’t want.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/ex-s...
Uncle Tab

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

hey republiCONS, you just gotta join me, found a new hobby that doesnt involve black horses, now it SHEEP! wow,

love them sheep, especially the black ones,
Uncle Tab

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

you jerk, why didnt you share that with me, you been holding out you traiter,
Pooteye

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Barry gave Mitch 3 billion dollars to burn.

Best buds?
Uncle Tab

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

being a phagg is so liberating, we phaggs have reaaly got this country liberalized, cant wait for when they legalize marriage to donkeys,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We did “like our plan” and were informed in this letter that our plan will no longer exist and we will be forced to purchase a new plan, from a website which doesn’t work, for a higher monthly premium, for services we don’t want.
So an EX-Agent complains about not having government insurance. Oh well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

[ex-agent]Daniel Bongino is a candidate for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District.

Mr. President,

In one of your famous #Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.

Now, I know I am not one of your connected cronies and insiders, who were all given waivers from this disastrous piece of legislation. I was just one of the Secret Service agents who put my ass on the line for you every day, but I was still praying that given our middle-class existence, operating a small-business, that your “fundamental transformation” of America would have stayed out of our home. Apparently that is not the case as my public battle against your disastrous presidency has just become personal.

Regards,
Dan

Oh well. He's somebody.
You're NOT ...

Just a libTARD shill

;~)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
[ex-agent]Daniel Bongino is a candidate for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District.
Mr. President,
In one of your famous #Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.
Now, I know I am not one of your connected cronies and insiders, who were all given waivers from this disastrous piece of legislation. I was just one of the Secret Service agents who put my ass on the line for you every day, but I was still praying that given our middle-class existence, operating a small-business, that your “fundamental transformation” of America would have stayed out of our home. Apparently that is not the case as my public battle against your disastrous presidency has just become personal.
Regards,
Dan
Oh well. He's somebody.
You're NOT ...
Just a libTARD shill
;~)
Wonder if he was one of the agents they fired over that prostitution scandal. No wonder he's bitter
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

EVEN LEFTIES CHOKE ON OBAMACARE PUDDING
Exclusive: Matt Barber on new law:'The only solution is to total-out this jalopy'

“Disaster,”“embarrassment,”“hu miliating” and “train wreck” are just a few of the colorful terms being used to describe it. The Obama administration’s incompetent half-billion-dollar rollout of its incompetent multi-trillion-dollar signature achievement is but a tragic metaphor for this man’s entire presidency.(It’s not hyperbole when it’s true.)

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/even-lefties-choke...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Hocke wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if he was one of the agents they fired over that prostitution scandal. No wonder he's bitter
Why not do some 'research' on that and
THEN post about it ...
BEFORE
doing IT in the negative derogatory way!

It's NOT in you.
You're "just" a SHILL too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Correction his brother was one of the agents involved the Columbian scandal. Good reason to be bitter still.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UN Small Arms Process
http://www.iansa.org/workarea/un-small-arms-p...
Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
http://www.ngocdps.org/research-the-issues/co...
There's MORE
but ...
YOU wouldn't "comprehend"
:)
Dropped in to leave this 'nugget'...
Will be CRUZing by occasionally ...
~-~
You are a f-ing idiot. Keep pulling up all your infowars, winged nut daily, conservative nut drama and the likes of the bullshit ones above. You pathetic losers keep grasping at straws full of cowshit to cover your devastation that the President called the teabaggers bluff and our now sinking in polls. It is Priceless.

Here suck on this since you posted snopes as one of your references earlier:

Claim: A U.N. small arms treaty signed by the U.S. provides a "legal way around the 2nd Amendment."

FALSE

The text of the proposed treaty specifically "reaffirms the sovereign right and responsibility of any State to regulate and control transfers of conventional arms that take place exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional systems," so even if such a treaty came to pass, U.S. rights and laws regarding the sale and ownership of small arms would still apply within the United States.

The Obama administration has stated that mandatory conditions for U.S. approval of such an arms trade treaty include the following:

The Second Amendment to the Constitution must be upheld.
There will be no restrictions on civilian possession or trade of firearms otherwise permitted by law or protected by the U.S. Constitution.

There will be no dilution or diminishing of sovereign control over issues involving the private acquisition, ownership, or possession of firearms, which must remain matters of domestic law.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty....

LOSERS!!!!

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?

lmao@you SUCKERS!!!!!

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UN Small Arms Process
http://www.iansa.org/workarea/un-small-arms-p...
Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
http://www.ngocdps.org/research-the-issues/co...
There's MORE
but ...
YOU wouldn't "comprehend"
:)
Dropped in to leave this 'nugget'...
Will be CRUZing by occasionally ...
~-~
Nearly every other type of product has standards for international trade, from crude oil to alarm clocks. Firearms are the exception, and you think that they should continue to do so? Are you in favor of groups like the somolia pirates, warlords in Africa, terroists groups, and drug cartels be unhindered at all for guns? The treaty is about trade, and beside that the UN has no authority to take our guns away. For example, let's say we want the world to adopt our 2nd amendment. Japan, who has strict gun laws, could no more be forced to change that than any other soverign nation. I do give you props for providing a source link, instead of a blog. However, I'm not sure if you REALLY researched the information.

William F Buckley Jr, founder of the National Review, was skilled in the art of debate. He used facts to support his arguments, not narrative. I feel that is what is sorely missing from the conservative side, and would be a vast improvement over what we have today.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

U.N. Small Arms Treaty Not a Gun Grab. Still.

Everyone needs a boogyman. Sorry, bogeyman. That’s doubly true for gun rights groups: the NRA et al. need a boogying bogeyman to frighten gun owners into opening their wallets. Nothing gets those donation dollars flowing like a good old-fashioned gun grab. Problem: despite early fears that the post-Obama gun rights would erode like George Bush’s political base, nothing of the sort has happened. In fact, gun rights are ascendant ...

From concealed carry licensing procedures, to the right to carry a gun on an Amtrak train or traipsing across federal lands, Americans are rolling back gun control regs. Not to mention the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down Chicago’s handgun ban and incorporate the Second Amendment. For gun rights groups there are the best of times and the best of times.

Unless you need to whip-up a little proactive paranoia. And so, gun orgs have been forced—forced I tell you—to point the fickle finger of fate at the United Nations and its “trojan horse”: the Small Arms Treaty.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/07/robe...

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?

hahahaha..........SUCKERS!!

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Exclusive: Matt Barber on new law:'The only solution is to total-out this jalopy'
“Disaster,”“embarrassment,”“hu miliating” and “train wreck” are just a few of the colorful terms being used to describe it. The Obama administration’s incompetent half-billion-dollar rollout of its incompetent multi-trillion-dollar signature achievement is but a tragic metaphor for this man’s entire presidency.(It’s not hyperbole when it’s true.)
LMAO!!! When Sebelius gets canned she can come home, we have a job for her, she can pull trains on the Atchison & Topeka RR headquarters. If that doesn't meet her standards, there is always a position for door greater at Wall-Mart!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not do some 'research' on that and
THEN post about it ...
BEFORE
doing IT in the negative derogatory way!
It's NOT in you.
You're "just" a SHILL too!
Now sweetheart, I posed a question. I did not post spin trying to masquerade as facts.
God bless you.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
LMAO@WingedNutDaily hahaha keep spinning on that cruz missile
)8~D> batshit crazy loon

Ted Cruz and others in the Tea Party shut the US government down because they can't defund Obamacare (42 appeal attempts so far wasting tax payer dollars for a LAW that the Supreme Court upheld).

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Could Kansas be the apex for another Civil War. We gave you John Brown, now we have given you Stanley Dunham. Very interesting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! When Sebelius gets canned she can come home, we have a job for her, she can pull trains on the Atchison & Topeka RR headquarters. If that doesn't meet her standards, there is always a position for door greater at Wall-Mart!
Ky connect is running just fine, as is the rest of the States that set up their own exchanges(15). Even so, people can call to sign up or find a retail store. In the quest for smaller government ie less funding, things have been contracted to private sector companies. Instead of the FBI handling security clearance matters, it's been given to a company. Which has lead to someone like Snowden, not being rejected for top secret clearance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

PS: yeah let her get hired by Wal-Mart so she will have income low enough to qualify for SNAP, and we pay for hers and all the other employees. How noble of us to subsidize Wal-Mart like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,921 - 113,940 of144,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
michael d slone 26 min girl1958 2
paris cowboy =music 27 min PARIS COWBOY 4,464
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min SNYB 127,847
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 40 min Musikologist 22,497
banana 42 min illegal foreclosure 1
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 46 min Musikologist 554
Girl at sunrise plaza velocity market 56 min kygirl 10
•••
•••