'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239596 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127161 Oct 5, 2013
Sorry. I forgot to put "LMFAO" in my posts so I can laugh at my own comments...

LMFAO
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127162 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION USING SCARE TACTICS

This is not a surprise - we've been calling the administration's needless barrycades "shutdown theater" all week for a reason. We haven't forgotten how the Obama administration also used ham-fisted scare tactics in the wake of the Sequester in an attempt to spur public outrage over the cuts in spending.

This is how the Regime rolls. According to an anonymous Park Ranger, he and his fellow workers have been told to make life as difficult as possible for people.
Wesley Pruden of The Washington Times reported:

The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment.“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

The Obama Regime expects the MSM to carry their water by blaming Republicans for all the pain caused by the government shutdown. But when stories like this one get out there, their "blame the GOP" narrative becomes somewhat less convincing.

It's is Halloween season...time to use some scare tactics somehow...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#127163 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch you drones make excuses as to why you won't answer those questions. You're not educated enough.
Why not answer why healthcare is worth shutting our country down and putting 800,000 ppl out of work, closing down WW2 monuments and causing millions upon millions of dollars a day in financial damage to our country, but doing the same thing to stop abortion has never been done?
Why republican??
Let's watch you disappear AGAIN!!
Heh
Like I said, you are not intelligent enough to debate. All you do is scream, call names and make ludicrous statements.

I would call you and idiot, but it would insult all idiots.

What about it Libturd.
OZombies

United States

#127164 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You fixed it after 3 minutes but asked how to fix it for 2 days??
You do know that all of its printed right here for everyone to see don't you idiot??
[email protected] minutes.
Liar.
Nothing worse than an uninformed, lying drone republican.
And you sure know alot about what Obama phones have and don't have, don't you?! LMAO!
How you know they don't have Internet??*snicker*
You said you figured out how to fix my phone glitch, after 2 minutes I didn't, you idiot ...!!!!!!

Does anyone comes more stupid, than this demRAT creature...???????
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127165 Oct 5, 2013
Wait...sorry..it should have read:

"It is Halloween season...time to use so some scare tactics somehow...
[email protected] minutes"

I forgot to add the LMFAO again so I know I'm trying to be funny and can laugh at my own comments

LMFAO
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127166 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
Sorry. I forgot to put "LMFAO" in my posts so I can laugh at my own comments...
LMFAO
Don't worry, people are laughing
[AT YOU]...Hahaha...!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127167 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:

This is not a surprise - we've been calling the administration's needless barrycades "shutdown theater" all week for a reason. We haven't forgotten how the Obama administration also used ham-fisted scare tactics in the wake of the Sequester in an attempt to spur public outrage over the cuts in spending.

This is how the Regime rolls. According to an anonymous Park Ranger, he and his fellow workers have been told to make life as difficult as possible for people.

The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment.“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

The Obama Regime expects the MSM to carry their water by blaming Republicans for all the pain caused by the government shutdown. But when stories like this one get out there, their "blame the GOP" narrative becomes somewhat less convincing.

Another unnamed source?

:-D

Idiots!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127168 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
You copying a pasting from right wing blogs is no more credible than you just insisting it is so. Made up facts are made up facts regardless of the source.
Uncle Tab

United States

#127169 Oct 5, 2013
Why can't republicans ever find a named source for any of these stories of doom, gloom, and fear??

That's just funny to me how easily you tools are fooled!

LMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127170 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You said you figured out how to fix my phone glitch, after 2 minutes I didn't, you idiot ...!!!!!!

Does anyone comes more stupid, than this demRAT creature...???????
You really need to learn how to read.

Go back over my post and read it again idiot and then correct your post accordingly.

Jesus!! You immigrants come over here to sponge off our goverment , the least you could do is learn and comprehend our language.

Damn!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127171 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, people are laughing
[AT YOU]...Hahaha...!!!!!!!
(Hey dummy! That's not me! That's one of you ignorant republicans LMFAO!! You're fooled by EVERYONE!!!)

Fool!
OZombies

United States

#127172 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back over my post and read it again idiot and then correct your post accordingly.
Jesus!! You immigrants come over here to sponge off our goverment , the least you could do is learn and comprehend our language.
Damn!!
Are you that stupid, really ...are you ...?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#127173 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
Wait...sorry..it should have read:

"It is Halloween season...time to use so some scare tactics somehow...

I forgot to add the LMFAO again so I know I'm trying to be funny and can laugh at my own comments

LMFAO
Keep going! You're making a fool of yourself and another stupid republican. So we're all laughing at you idiots!

LMFAO!!
OZombies

United States

#127174 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hey dummy! That's not me! That's one of you ignorant republicans LMFAO!! You're fooled by EVERYONE!!!)
Fool!
Are you that stupid, really, are you ...?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#127175 Oct 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You copying a pasting from right wing blogs is no more credible than you just insisting it is so. Made up facts are made up facts regardless of the source.
They figure if they use our names, at least someone will read that crap.

First sentence in I'm guessing everyone stops reading it knowing its garbage.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127176 Oct 5, 2013
I think it was supposed to read:

"Fool! LMFAO
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127177 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep going! You're making a fool of yourself and another stupid republican. So we're all laughing at you idiots!
LMFAO!!
I crack myself up
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127178 Oct 5, 2013
Wait...sorry again...forgot to add

LMFAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#127179 Oct 5, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you are not intelligent enough to debate. All you do is scream, call names and make ludicrous statements.

I would call you and idiot, but it would insult all idiots.

What about it Libturd.
Still avoiding that abortion question huh stupid low IQ republican!!

Your elected officials make you look amazingly ignorant.

What I say is truth.... You all are idiots.

Change the subject much?

LMFAO!
OZombies

United States

#127180 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!!
You're not just an
IDIOT ...
RACIST SWINE...but
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...too
new trade on your 'resume'...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Patriot 151,618
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Vote For Hillary 2,873
Kentucky Coal Museum 1 hr History Museum 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Vote For Hillary 33,280
new bridge south of pikeville another SHAM? 1 hr ExTrumpMan 62
Cheap divorce lawyer on installments. 2 hr Worried 1
Paul Patton Statue 2 hr Where Is Tina 114
nugent not selling 11 hr Drainer 134
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) Mon I survived them 78

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages