'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#126082 Oct 1, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eamonnfingleton/2...

Forbes takes a shot at republicans. That's not MSM..... Just so you crybaby idiots don't complain. Lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126083 Oct 1, 2013
Good Afternoon *Patriots*:)
It's a beautiful Day, isn't it?

This wonderful 1st Day of *ShutDown*....
[that reid CAUSED]

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126084 Oct 1, 2013
A British multinational being paid $1.2 billion to implement Obamacare’s federal insurance exchanges is under investigation after allegedly overcharging the British government by tens of millions of dollars.

Reuters reports that Britain’s Serious Fraud Office is now looking into Serco, a massive service and security firm employing 120,000 worldwide, after the company reportedly overbilled its government client as much as $80 million for criminal electronic monitoring devices.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/company-wit...

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/company-wit...
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#126085 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Concentrate on those typos as much as you like. Obviously I don't care. Lol you bringing up the typos is the only thing you can do. You can't dispute the facts I stated.
So sure..... Keep bringing up whatever you can to divert from the facts.
That's all republicans can do is divert.
;-) carry on! Everything Insaid still stands. End of story.(and I did proof read, I left them alone just so you had something to talk about.... Since you're not smart enough to talk about facts, just typos.:-D)
Education affiliated system?? A teacher?? Heh Sorry... Had to throw one more rock and hit you square between the eyes.
Can you read? That typo was just a small mention to make a point about what YOU concentrate on! Oh, here we go, the president blaming republicans. Great recording for future use when the truth comes out about that huge tax bill coming to all Americans.

Uncle, get ready for your unexpected deductibles and premiums for all the expense incurred from giving AHC to all before making sure all the loopholes were closed for abuse. You tweaked it such that your own congess wants a pass. Remember this is your recorded record, Mr. President. Talk about FEMA camps, wonder if those who got on the bandwagon this morning, just signed up to go camping? Wonder?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126086 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ea monnfingleton/2013/09/29/if-re publicans-want-to-shut-down-wa shington-theyll-have-to-ask-ch inas-permission-first/
Forbes takes a shot at republicans. That's not MSM..... Just so you crybaby idiots don't complain. Lol
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four [Updated]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Great site :)

Obamacare's Rollout Could Be A Big Problem For Obama And Democrats In 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2...

See ya :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126088 Oct 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The website is up and running. You're too stupid to find it. Here's the site you want:
healthcare.gov/dumbass .
For you remedial red staters.
hahahahahahahahaha
The level of underemployed workers looks bad on its face but even worse when it's not the government doing the counting.

When the Labor Department released its monthly non-farm jobs report Friday, it was all sunshine and roses except for one glaring weakness: A big jump in the unemployment rate that includes those who have quit working as well as those who have had to take part-time jobs even though they'd rather work full time.

That rate, which economists call the U-6, jumped from 13.8% in May to 14.3% in June—a 3.6% increase and indicative that the 195,000 new jobs created in the month weren't exactly of the highest caliber.

But what often doesn't get as much attention is the monthly labor count that the experts at Gallup conduct.

According to the pollster's results, the underemployment situation is even worse.

Gallup reports that 17.2% of the workforce is underemployed, a startling number compounded by its divergence from the government's count. While the rate is down from the 20.3% peak in March 2010, it has remained maddeningly high over the past three years even as economists tout the strength of the U.S. economic recovery.

From a broader perspective, the Gallup measure actually has increased from its 15.9% multi-year low in October 2012.

Location hidden

#126089 Oct 1, 2013
Navigators warned: Don't leave tax returns on fax machine...You are sending all your personal information to criminals, fraud merchants and the SEIU unions. What could go wrong. Shades of the NSA.

Fraud firm to sign people up for Obamacare...

VIDEO: MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange...
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#126090 Oct 1, 2013
Yep, Mr. President, you do pay your bills or you are a deadbeat but first and foremost you should live within your budget and not buy what you know will put you in the position to be a deadbeat. You have spent and are spending money, borrowed money even, to do that. Do you know what a budget really is? Talk about a bully, WOW. There you have it, our president at his best. Unbelievable.

Location hidden

#126091 Oct 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Afternoon *Patriots*:)
It's a beautiful Day, isn't it?
This wonderful 1st Day of *ShutDown*....
[that reid CAUSED]
;~)
Harry Reid's bagman gets 2 years in jail...

Location hidden

#126092 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ea monnfingleton/2013/09/29/if-re publicans-want-to-shut-down-wa shington-theyll-have-to-ask-ch inas-permission-first/
The problem is if we had to ask China, we are no longer a sovereign nation.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126098 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is if we had to ask China, we are no longer a sovereign nation.
Yet republicans put forth jobs bills that send our jobs to places like china.

Hmmmmm kinda makes ya think, doesn't it?

Well..... It makes us smarter folk think.... You idiots can't think on your own. You're told how to think and you follow them blindly.

Perfect mindless republican uneducated drone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126105 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Reid's bagman gets 2 years in jail...
Thanks!

Reid Supporter Whittemore Gets 2 Years in Campaign Cash Case

RENO (AP)— Ex-Nevada power broker Harvey Whittemore admitted he was "arrogant and naive" but insisted "I'm not greedy" before a judge sentenced him Monday to two years in prison for funneling more than $130,000 in illegal campaign funds to Sen. Harry Reid's re-election committee in 2007.

U.S. District Court Judge Larry Hicks also ordered Whittemore to pay $100,000 in fines for his three felony convictions and serve 100 hours community service upon his release from a yet-to-be determined prison that houses white-collar criminals.

The 61-year-old former lobbyist and wealthy developer is to surrender on his own to federal authorities on Jan. 31, 2014.

"These offenses go to the very heart of our electoral process," Hicks said.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126108 Oct 1, 2013
Did anyone see where the busload of WWII vets went to SEE *their* memorial and it was closed?

They KNOCKED DOWN the barricades and WENT IN anyway!

GOooooo VETS! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126110 Oct 1, 2013
Toodles ...
sack of holes

Richmond, KY

#126112 Oct 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinkprogress.... Right wing as you can get disagrees crackhead... said the 'dumchit'...
Suuruurrrreeee it IS :D
Think Progress Editor Joins Nancy Pelosi's Office
Bing it!....
OR
dogpile it ...
etc...
YOUR choice
)8~D>
American lady.one that is for certain.is the split Republican congress.is Truley an American Shame.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126113 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I see not one republican will say a word about AHCA only involved the 15% of the poorest Americans, yet republicans always vote against minimum wage increased for those 15%.
Why doesn't this state out to any of you moronic republicans as bullshit??
Why are you all so ignorant?
Pro-business groups in Washington state say the $9-an-hour wage may prove to be a "tipping point," a kind of sticker shock that could discourage employers from hiring more people. There's even a theory that the state minimum wage — which is counted separately from tips — might explain the understaffing and lousy service at some Seattle restaurants. It's Economy 101: The more you raise the price of something — employment, in this case — the less of it there'll be.
"I don't think there's any sensible economist who thinks you could double the minimum wage and not throw a lot of people out of work," says David Neumark, director of the Center for Economics and Public Policy at University of California, Irvine. There is a debate, he says, over the effect of incremental raises for the small group of largely unskilled workers who earn the minimum wage.
"The consensus from a lot of studies I've surveyed — including my own — says that a 10 percent increase in the minimum reduces employment of those very low-skilled groups by about 1 to 2 percent," he says.
Keep in mind, that's 1 to 2 percent of the people earning minimum wage, and they make up only about 5 percent of the workforce nationally. So the job losses are pretty tiny.
Defenders of the minimum wage say it's even less than that, pointing to a couple of recent studies that show zero net job loss. David Cooper, an analyst with the pro-labor Economic Policy Institute, says the minimum wage is especially necessary now.
"When you have lines of the unemployed around the corner looking for jobs, there's no real pressure for employers to raise wages," Cooper says.
And in this age of Occupy Wall Street, Cooper says, pushing up that wage floor is one way to address growing income inequality.
"Increases in the minimum wage are essentially a shift from corporate profits to low-wage employees," he says. "And we know that low-wage employees spend more of their money. They're going to spend essentially every penny they get, so that increased demand is going to result in more economic activity and potentially more jobs."
Still, economists on both sides tend to agree that the minimum wage itself isn't that big of a factor for America's working poor. For one thing, many of the people earning the minimum aren't poor at all; they're teenagers or middle-class part-timers looking for extra income.
The working poor tend to earn more — because they have to if they're supporting a family. For them, the benefit of recent minimum-wage hikes has been relatively small, especially when compared with other anti-poverty programs such as the federal Earned Income Tax Credit.
www.npr.org › News › Business › Economy&#8206;

NPR? That is a dim link, right?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126114 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you can read four words, you halfwit! Of course you will not read anything that doesn't agree with you and your lieing agenda!
No, I don't clog my brain with BS. Pew isn't a reputable polling. Everyone knows the Pew and Rasmussen aren't credible.

And it seems that anyone who uses them are ignorant and won't listen to anything reasonable.

Go back and look at Pew and Rasmussen polls concerning the last presidential election then let us all know how wrong they were.

If you don't know how to research that, get back with me, I'll train you. You'll be amazed at how much you can learn. Ask the crackhead about jobs outsourcing I prover her to be an idiot on and it came from GOP.gov . She has hidden from that ever since I made her look like the dumb jackass she is.

Hustle up and get those poll numbers.... Unless you're scared.

(Watch what excuse this idiot comes up with, cause they can't prove me wrong)

Tic Toc.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126115 Oct 1, 2013
Goat girl for the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle, I do not really know about those so called FEMA camps but you brought them up and so did your likewise believers in Obama. You do get the jest of what the point was no? Guess, not. Are you signing on to something that had to pass before you know what you have signed up for? Going camping are you, maybe? I would neverrrrr do what you would,so sign up, sign away! I have no need. But I did care, now, well you have to wallow in that bed you just made up all wrong. Comfort went with the wrong way of making or doing things. Live with it. I knew, and know better.
I have insurance thru Philip Morris, so I'm not affected. The only ones who are complaining are you broke republicans working part time at McDonalds because republicans killed the economy.

And I didn't bring up FEMA camps idiot, I laugh at you dimwitts for bringing up FEMA camps, death panels, healthcare skyrocketing.... I point out all these lies and then, just like the crackhead just did, RAN when I made her out to be uninformed

You people are ignorant..... I know you can't help it. It's the way you were raised. Ignorance, much like racism, being disrespectful to women, homophobic, are all taught behaviors. It's kind of sad that you idiots are so close minded and behind the times.

The last few elections should have taught you a lesson or two. Obviously not.

:-D we win again
Uncle Tab

United States

#126116 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Pro-business groups in Washington state say the $9-an-hour wage may prove to be a "tipping point," a kind of sticker shock that could discourage employers from hiring more people. There's even a theory that the state minimum wage — which is counted separately from tips — might explain the understaffing and lousy service at some Seattle restaurants. It's Economy 101: The more you raise the price of something — employment, in this case — the less of it there'll be.
"I don't think there's any sensible economist who thinks you could double the minimum wage and not throw a lot of people out of work," says David Neumark, director of the Center for Economics and Public Policy at University of California, Irvine. There is a debate, he says, over the effect of incremental raises for the small group of largely unskilled workers who earn the minimum wage.
"The consensus from a lot of studies I've surveyed — including my own — says that a 10 percent increase in the minimum reduces employment of those very low-skilled groups by about 1 to 2 percent," he says.
Keep in mind, that's 1 to 2 percent of the people earning minimum wage, and they make up only about 5 percent of the workforce nationally. So the job losses are pretty tiny.
Defenders of the minimum wage say it's even less than that, pointing to a couple of recent studies that show zero net job loss. David Cooper, an analyst with the pro-labor Economic Policy Institute, says the minimum wage is especially necessary now.
"When you have lines of the unemployed around the corner looking for jobs, there's no real pressure for employers to raise wages," Cooper says.
And in this age of Occupy Wall Street, Cooper says, pushing up that wage floor is one way to address growing income inequality.
"Increases in the minimum wage are essentially a shift from corporate profits to low-wage employees," he says. "And we know that low-wage employees spend more of their money. They're going to spend essentially every penny they get, so that increased demand is going to result in more economic activity and potentially more jobs."
Still, economists on both sides tend to agree that the minimum wage itself isn't that big of a factor for America's working poor. For one thing, many of the people earning the minimum aren't poor at all; they're teenagers or middle-class part-timers looking for extra income.
The working poor tend to earn more — because they have to if they're supporting a family. For them, the benefit of recent minimum-wage hikes has been relatively small, especially when compared with other anti-poverty programs such as the federal Earned Income Tax Credit.
www.npr.org › News › Business › Economy&#8206;

NPR? That is a dim link, right?
The business owners who are making billions of dollars in the stock market and aren't paying taxes, can't afford to pay higher wages??

And the owners of Walmart, 5 of them are on the Forbes wealthiest list.... They're billionaires..... But can't afford insurance or raises for employees.

Doesn't matter where it comes from... NPR or Fox.... Use some common sense... The owners of Walmart, GE, McDonalds, Exxon, all are laughing their way to the bank. Both union and non union.

But to you dimwitts..... These people can't afford to take care of the employees that made them millionaires and billionaires.

That's why you're the perfect stupid republican. You question nothing, not even your own news sources.

That was a free lesson. I'm not going to charge for it. It doesn't matter, you won't learn from it..... You're still an idiot who can't grasp the simple things.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126117 Oct 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Did anyone see where the busload of WWII vets went to SEE *their* memorial and it was closed?

They KNOCKED DOWN the barricades and WENT IN anyway!

GOooooo VETS! <3
I saw a picture on Facebook saying it happened...... But we know how you research your shitposts.... So it's a non-story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Known Fact 131,906
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min lmao 20,249
dr nadar 49 min Tommy 3
Valley Vet clinic 53 min Tommy 2
Bridge named in pike county 56 min Hey 3
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr aep rookery 48
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 1 hr pikecopug 122
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 8 hr Just saying 55
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 12 hr Cut Off Rustys Fo... 65
Robert Marble RIP 16 hr aep rookery 11
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web