'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#125521 Sep 28, 2013
Somebody here was speaking of allowing a number of Islamists into the country....sorry, read these posts fast and can't remember who said it......anyhow.....

Last year on the nightly news a street newscaster was interviewing people coming out of the welfare office, otherwise known as Dept. of Human Services. It was fact because the sign on the glass door was in the video.

Out comes a young man about 28, perhaps, with his wife and new baby. She was fully covered in black, you couldn't even see her eyes - carrying this infant in a car seat. As she walked to get into a new black car of which kind didn't show, she tucked the baby in the back seat and got in the front and immediately shut the door. The camera panned back to the young man who was wearing a towel-like thing wrapped around his head. Sorry, don't know what they call that thing....anyhow.....the news guy was talking to him, and following the conversation he explained to the viewers that this man had two more wives and three more children at home. He qualified for food stamps and government aid for his three wives and four children.

How cool is that!

Keep working you guys, you see where this is going?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#125522 Sep 28, 2013
Native American wrote:
<quoted text>nope you wrong its all mine you can leave.
Obama want to change "your" America. Obama doesn't like "your" America ...!!
OZombies

United States

#125523 Sep 28, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Good night, some! I'm going to get in my "big comfy bed", then all you dims can brag all night about how you ran me off! hahaha.
Good Night...Tea...!!
<3 !!
:-)!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125524 Sep 28, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicfact has won a Pulitzer. How many Pulitzer's has WND won?
So which is more credible, a site that has won a prestigious award for its factual reporting or WND ,a site notorious for playing loose with facts?
I will take Politifacts.
Here is a link to the Obamacare myths :)
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/nationa...
About PolitiFact
PolitiFact is a project of the

Tampa Bay Times

and its partners to help you find the truth in politics.

Every day, reporters and researchers from PolitiFact and its partner news organization examine statements by members of Congress, state legislators, governors, mayors, the president, cabinet secretaries, lobbyists, people who testify before Congress and anyone else who speaks up in American politics. We research their statements and then rate the accuracy on our Truth-O-Meter – True, Mostly True, Half True, Mostly False and False. The most ridiculous falsehoods get our lowest rating, Pants on Fire.

http://www.politifact.com/about/

Conservative — Not!
Most liberals would call WorldNetDaily a conservative or right-wing organ, but Farah rejects the label.
“Describing yourself as a conservative is a trap,” he said.“There’s something hopeless about the conservative movement. It’s an effort to hold turf rather than advance an agenda.
“Look, it’s a fallen world; it’s saturated with sin, and sin means problems. And there’s something very attractive about finding a solution that seems reasonable. Advocating change always beats advocating standing still.
“Any front page of The New York Times presents the reader with a whole series of crises, every day. But it also presents solutions — usually in the form of some new legislation or regulation by the government. It won’t work, but at least it’s an attempt at a solution.”
WorldNetDaily, Farah said, is devoted to finding an alternative to conservatism.
“Better than conservatism is a redirection to a goal-oriented approach — expanding freedom.
“Our country’s founders weren’t conservatives. They were radical visionaries, men who really studied the Scriptures.”
But doesn’t basing public policy on Biblical principles tend toward the creation of a tyrannical theocracy?

http://chalcedon.edu/research/articles/worldn...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125525 Sep 28, 2013
Good night, some! I'm going to get in my "big comfy bed", then all you dims can brag all night about how you ran me off! hahaha.
We would never run you off.
You're the entertainment!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125526 Sep 28, 2013
Night "T" ...
Had a neighbor over for a bit :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125527 Sep 28, 2013
Reporters Should Get Their “PolitiFacts” Straight
september 3, 2013 by frontiers of freedom leave a comment
Media Bias PolitiFact“PolitiFacts” is just another example of blatant media dishonesty. It is beyond bias.

by Mike Gonzalez

http://www.ff.org/reporters-should-get-their-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125528 Sep 28, 2013
REAL AMERICA
TOO IGNORANT TO FEED OURSELVES

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/too-ignorant-to-fe...

BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
OOPS! PRINCIPAL APOLOGIZES FOR PRO-OBAMA VIDEO
'It conveyed a message that people serve the presidency'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/oops-principal-apo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125529 Sep 28, 2013
BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
PROF KILLS ENTIRE FAMILY, KEEPS TEACHING JOB
Hometown newspaper uncovers murderous past

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/prof-kills-entire-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125530 Sep 28, 2013
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard.

She did not recognize them.

She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked.“No”, she said.“He’s out.”“Then we cannot come in”, they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.“Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in.“We do not go into a House together,” they replied.“Why is that?” she wanted to know.

One of the old men explained:“His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one,“ He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added,“Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.”

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed.“How nice!!”, he said.“Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed.“My dear, why don’t we invite Success?”

Their daughter-in-law ­ was listening from the other corner of the house.

She jumped in with her own suggestion:“Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”

“Let us heed our daughter-in-law ­’s advice,” said the husband to his wife.“Go out and invite Love to be our guest.”

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,“Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him.

Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:“I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?” The old men replied together:“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him.

Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125531 Sep 28, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*...
Sleep Well ...
God Bless You
-n-
God Bless A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...

<3
new

Hyden, KY

#125532 Sep 28, 2013
wait loss system discovered in the Obama health care plan.for repub's. [get off food stamps and welfare and go to work]..wow no wonder the repub's hate him.
OZombies

United States

#125533 Sep 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*...
Sleep Well ...
God Bless You
-n-
God Bless A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...
<3
Good Night AL...pleasant dreams ...!!
<3 !!
:-)!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125534 Sep 28, 2013
One more :)

Closed for business? Government shutdown history
A history of government shutdowns, American-style:
_
__
1789: Balance of powers.
The framers of the Constitution gave Congress control over spending as a way to limit the power of the presidency. The government can only spend money ‘‘in consequence of appropriations made by law,’’ or in other words, after Congress says so and with the president’s signature.
_
__
1800s: Power struggles.
Turns out it’s not easy to shoo federal bureaucrats away from the piggy bank.

http://www.boston.com/travel/destinations/201...
OZombies

United States

#125536 Sep 28, 2013
new wrote:
wait loss system discovered in the Obama health care plan.for repub's.[get off food stamps and welfare and go to work]..wow no wonder the repub's hate him.
WOW ...sound like not so smart goat girl ...
Under Obama food stamps recipients doubled ... Obama even advertised food stamps on Mexican day time soap operas ...how to get food stamps when you get to U.S. under ObamacareCRAP so much taxes and pork and under ObamacareCRAP America became part time job country ...what an idiot...WOW, just another OBAMA ZOMBIE...!!
hi there

Columbus, OH

#125537 Sep 28, 2013
hello
soo

Hyden, KY

#125538 Sep 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ...sound like not so smart goat girl ...
Under Obama food stamps recipients doubled ... Obama even advertised food stamps on Mexican day time soap operas ...how to get food stamps when you get to U.S. under ObamacareCRAP so much taxes and pork and under ObamacareCRAP America became part time job country ...what an idiot...WOW, just another OBAMA ZOMBIE...!!
another discovery in the plan .where docks can tell which party the patient belongs to. the repub look at his knees they will have carpet burns on them.wow no wonder repub's hat this plan.
Local News

Reno, NV

#125539 Sep 29, 2013
Ron Paul: Shut Down The Federal Government
and the

Hyden, KY

#125542 Sep 29, 2013
sky fell and hit the school buses and it snowed on the sky cant get the buses out.or the sky. groups of emergency workers are digging out the tea pots to have tea in.
yep

Wooton, KY

#125543 Sep 29, 2013
and the wrote:
sky fell and hit the school buses and it snowed on the sky cant get the buses out.or the sky. groups of emergency workers are digging out the tea pots to have tea in.
because FEMA wouldn't bring them any water..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 53 min hollerrat 13,262
who is this dave guy (Jan '10) 1 hr Tina 523
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 4 hr Shew 23
Wireless Internet 4 hr Mandy 3
Alison Lundergan Grimes false coal ad - "she sh... 4 hr Read it in the paper 1
Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell's wife destroyed c... 4 hr Read it in the paper 3
murder in letcher county (Jan '14) 5 hr in the long run 328
Arrogance Bulling of Pikeville HS 6 hr truth is 17
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 6 hr Observer 46
LITAFIK Wins DEBATE 9 hr truth out 20