'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265055 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124066 Sep 20, 2013
Didn't have to tell the mods about your disgusting lowlife tactics. They are watching you. Keep it up. Hope you are gone permanently real soon. Loser poser. Keep spinning. It is all you have to make you feel like a real man huh? Coward

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#124067 Sep 20, 2013
Hey RC Co-Cola, glad you liked my post, thank you! You can certainly hold your own with these morons, what really got me was that "little waitresses" remark - shows just exactly how little respect his kind has for workers *and* women.

I did notice the imposter is using different locations now - wonder if they banned the overseas one? Hope so. I wish whoever's judging his posts would stop, though. It's like Newport said last night, and I said a few days ago - ignoring them is the best way to go. The less attention they get the quicker they go away. Starve the fungus...lol!

Beautiful day here, which is good, but no rain, which is bad :/ I've got to get back to work, so I'll see you later, tater. Hope you have a great afternoon!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124069 Sep 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC Co-Cola, glad you liked my post, thank you! You can certainly hold your own with these morons, what really got me was that "little waitresses" remark - shows just exactly how little respect his kind has for workers *and* women.
I did notice the imposter is using different locations now - wonder if they banned the overseas one? Hope so. I wish whoever's judging his posts would stop, though. It's like Newport said last night, and I said a few days ago - ignoring them is the best way to go. The less attention they get the quicker they go away. Starve the fungus...lol!
Beautiful day here, which is good, but no rain, which is bad :/ I've got to get back to work, so I'll see you later, tater. Hope you have a great afternoon!
I am not wasting my time clicking any icons of theirs, they only change them back anyway.

I know what you mean about the waitress slur. My niece works her butt off at big chain restaurant for less than minimum wage and has to rely mostly on tips. Her husband works for the state and they do well. She works mostly to pay for the expense of having horses and luckily has great customers who will wait until her area has a table just to be served by her. She is awesome. They are great tippers and at Christmas even bring her a card with money in it. People are so cheap when tipping their servers. I have the utmost respect for them. It is hard work. I wouldn't want to do it.

Hope to see you here later for some laughs. I am sure they won't disappoint us.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
SYL

Ashland, KY

#124070 Sep 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry w...!!
You are one individual here that's not calling anyone names. Always very polite.
Yes, Obama did say with his 'green energy' and clean air, the 'electricity will sky rocket'. That was his words.
Btw, Nikola Tesla wanted everyone to have FREE energy, you know like air...J.P. Morgan asked Tesla,'so how are we going to charge'?????????
Tesla was suspicion when his lab burned in Colorado Springs, he was suspicious...it was
J.P. Morgan. Tesla lost alot.
Yes, with Obama, everything is going up...I'm surprise liberals don't charge for air we breathe?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Don't give them any ideals! LOL!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124071 Sep 20, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republican against capitalism.
Interesting.
ANON

UK

#124073 Sep 20, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republican against capitalism.
Interesting.
Quite an interesting lot on this thread
I'd say.

Cheers
Jay

Springville, TN

#124074 Sep 20, 2013
CROW....MY RESPONSE:

Your post is so incredibly presumptive I don't even know where to begin. Presume all you want, you loser! For your information you sure like to read into someone's posts and design your own response when something being said does not sink in your pompous brain.

The seven hospital's that closed in Texas, when Ron Paul announced that during his campaign era, was because of Mexican's coming over the border, birthing babies, of which they could not refuse, then blowing back to Mexico leaving enormous hospital bills. Now, I didn't say that did I? Ron Paul did, since he was working in OB and delivering babies at the time this shit was going on!

As for ACA, Obama has exempted, not only his own family and the Pelosi family, but huge numbers of people working in the government, etc., too many to list here for the reasons given. Check that out yourself, uninformed idiot!

There's not a damn thing wrong with wearing hand me down or garage sale items. My daughter does it all the time. These young gals on swap sell adorable baby items and clothes and by doing so help each other out. No name brand stuff is not only for my family you presumptive idiot. But I have no problem handing my daughter a few bills, or splitting the cost or buying baby needs like car seats and big items with my kids. The deal is, you pick it out and we will pay half the price (either or) since these items are necessary and we want this baby as protected as possible! Looney imaginative idiot!!

The little waitress I referred to works at the Huddle House...yeah a vertically challenged restaurant that only nutcases patronize. She is not a friend, but knows us from the times we eat there. I know she has a little girl about five that she has in daycare, due to a deadbeat dad who skips out on his child support. At the time she told us about her 2% Obama tax increase she was joined by a middle age woman manager agreeing with her, as her check was smaller, too. She also told us that when Obamacare goes into affect she knows she has no way to be able to afford the premium! Yes I did sympathize with her and that's why we leave her a tip over and above the amount of our check. You presumptive do-gooder!

We also made good decisions years ago in Civil Service ( none of your business what that was)! We invested wisely and now can afford to give to whomever we wish, and including our kids!

I started working after school and on Saturday at 14 in a grocery store, so you have nothing on me there. I paid for my own car when the time came and my own insurance...tra la la! We also chose to have a farm, horses and field of Charolais and the babies.....tra la la, among a host of other farm type animals on over 100 acres, tra la la.

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, too! Putz!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#124075 Sep 20, 2013
Joe wrote:
Tea party are tea baggers and fox news is some the worst news on tv
Too bad America don't agree with you pookie. You are eating too many sour grapes.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#124082 Sep 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
CROW....MY RESPONSE:
Your post is so incredibly presumptive I don't even know where to begin. Presume all you want, you loser! For your information you sure like to read into someone's posts and design your own response when something being said does not sink in your pompous brain.
The seven hospital's that closed in Texas, when Ron Paul announced that during his campaign era, was because of Mexican's coming over the border, birthing babies, of which they could not refuse, then blowing back to Mexico leaving enormous hospital bills. Now, I didn't say that did I? Ron Paul did, since he was working in OB and delivering babies at the time this shit was going on!
Let's take a look at your enormous stupidity and hatred of Mexicans! Pregnant Mexican women are crossing the dessert, taking several days, by the hoards to have their babies delivered and then turn back to Mexico. Now consider the plight of female migrants, suffering atrocious abuses at the hands of their smugglers: they are robbed, sexually assaulted or simply abandoned in the desert. The enormity of such an absurdity can only come from the deranged mind of a right-wingnuz troglodyte!! Clearly you are suffering from acute right-wingnuz stupidity!!
Jay wrote:
As for ACA, Obama has exempted, not only his own family and the Pelosi family, but huge numbers of people working in the government, etc., too many to list here for the reasons given. Check that out yourself, uninformed idiot!
There's not a damn thing wrong with wearing hand me down or garage sale items. My daughter does it all the time. These young gals on swap sell adorable baby items and clothes and by doing so help each other out. No name brand stuff is not only for my family you presumptive idiot. But I have no problem handing my daughter a few bills, or splitting the cost or buying baby needs like car seats and big items with my kids. The deal is, you pick it out and we will pay half the price (either or) since these items are necessary and we want this baby as protected as possible! Looney imaginative idiot!!
The little waitress I referred to works at the Huddle House...yeah a vertically challenged restaurant that only nutcases patronize. She is not a friend, but knows us from the times we eat there. I know she has a little girl about five that she has in daycare, due to a deadbeat dad who skips out on his child support. At the time she told us about her 2% Obama tax increase she was joined by a middle age woman manager agreeing with her, as her check was smaller, too. She also told us that when Obamacare goes into affect she knows she has no way to be able to afford the premium! Yes I did sympathize with her and that's why we leave her a tip over and above the amount of our check. You presumptive do-gooder!
We also made good decisions years ago in Civil Service ( none of your business what that was)! We invested wisely and now can afford to give to whomever we wish, and including our kids!
I started working after school and on Saturday at 14 in a grocery store, so you have nothing on me there. I paid for my own car when the time came and my own insurance...tra la la! We also chose to have a farm, horses and field of Charolais and the babies.....tra la la, among a host of other farm type animals on over 100 acres, tra la la.
I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, too! Putz!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#124083 Sep 20, 2013
RayOne wrote:
ObamaCARE poison bill healthcare deeming seems more than counterintuitive, who is he working for?
Left up to Republicans over 40 years ago there would never have been Medicare. Same thing with ObamaCare.
Ronald Reagan:“[I]f you don’t [stop Medicare] and I don’t do it, one of these days you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free.”[1961]
George H.W. Bush: Described Medicare in 1964 as “socialized medicine.”[1964]
Barry Goldwater:“Having given our pensioners their medical care in kind, why not food baskets, why not public housing accommodations, why not vacation resorts, why not a ration of cigarettes for those who smoke and of beer for those who drink.”[1964]
Bob Dole: In 1996, while running for the Presidency, Dole openly bragged that he was one of 12 House members who voted against creating Medicare in 1965.“I was there, fighting the fight, voting against Medicare ... because we knew it wouldn’t work in 1965.”[1965]
Jay

Springville, TN

#124084 Sep 20, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at your enormous stupidity and hatred of Mexicans! Pregnant Mexican women are crossing the dessert, taking several days, by the hoards to have their babies delivered and then turn back to Mexico. Now consider the plight of female migrants, suffering atrocious abuses at the hands of their smugglers: they are robbed, sexually assaulted or simply abandoned in the desert. The enormity of such an absurdity can only come from the deranged mind of a right-wingnuz troglodyte!! Clearly you are suffering from acute right-wingnuz stupidity!!<quoted text>
Oh so now I hate Mexicans, eh frank?! I wondered how long it would take someone to politically correct me and charge me with prejudice!

The fact that Mexican women or women in general continue to risk rape, life and limb is due to you left wing fanatics who refuse to close the border and tell their friggin' presidente, who by the way lives in a mansion on our money - that he needs to take the money we give him and help his countrymen and women with assistance and jobs. Pay them decent wages so they can support their families and they just friggin' might choose to stay in the country of their birth.

That *assole* blames us for everything wrong with his country, and still we give and give and give, and he takes and takes and takes and lives a glorious life while his people suffer!

Get a clue, frank!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#124085 Sep 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell you what a hookah is, but it might be considered contributing to the delinquency of a minor ;) Saw them in concert in '77...talk about a religious experience. Festival seating, staring right up at Robert Plant's...umm...staring right up at Robert Plant. Moo hidy.
Yep, Led for the head is a damn good thing, whether herbally enhanced or not.
My mom and dad smoke a little, they do it in private and don't talk about it, but I wasn't born yesterday...lol
LOL...I ain't saying I looked, but it's hard to see the old videos and miss the 8 pound baby boy in his pants
"they way that you pushed pushed pushed me baby, you know i can't take too much of that."

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124086 Sep 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>My mom and dad smoke a little, they do it in private and don't talk about it, but I wasn't born yesterday...lol
LOL...I ain't saying I looked, but it's hard to see the old videos and miss the 8 pound baby boy in his pants
"they way that you pushed pushed pushed me baby, you know i can't take too much of that."
Am I the only one that went to their concerts for the music?:-P

“ Trumpanzees...”

#124087 Sep 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'ones' who THINK it's *OK* to kill a baby
by
SNIPPING it's lil neck!
Are those the ones who are SANE in your opinion?
Sounds like it!
would you feel better if they were tossed out of 20 story windows?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#124088 Sep 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Participating and being corrupt are two very different animals. Pelosi and Reid lied, cheated, stole, bribed and bullied their own party members to get Obama's healthcare legacy law passed. Their ties with unions went a long way in getting this train wreck passed and now unions want a waiver because, as the Republicans stated, this train wreck called Obamacare is a job killer and 1/6th of Obama's horrible economy.
That is an example of corruption in Congress today. The democrat politicians didn't even bother to read the bill that would be forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Reread that sentence and then think about it for a moment. Enough said, huh?
Otay, boy bumper

“ Trumpanzees...”

#124089 Sep 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't ask me but here is mine.
Go back and read the opinions of "republiCon", the idiot poster on here who says good night then sticks around to see what we late-comer's have to say.
She's a vile, hateful bitch, squalling constantly, insulting everyone who is not in her ball park...one track obsessed with certain poster's on here and relays an image of the Halloween witch you see hanging from people's doors on Halloween night.....hooked nose, cackling macabre.
Good enough for you?
good enough for me...you're mentally ill. Good job totally explaining stuff!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#124091 Sep 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
All Boyle County schools on lock-down! Murder of possibly up to 3 people at pawn shop at 9 am. Suspect is on the run. Sketchy details ...
you letting sketch details stop you...hell, tell us what happened...you can spin can't you..

“ Trumpanzees...”

#124092 Sep 20, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one that went to their concerts for the music?:-P
you might be the only one that didn't get high
...or did you?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124093 Sep 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you might be the only one that didn't get high
...or did you?
It was a long time ago. My memory eludes me :P
OZombies

United States

#124102 Sep 20, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...Syl...!!
You're funny...btw, you're right...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min CCR 163,279
whats nathan damron into these days? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uknowit 11
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 1 hr Outsider 144
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr you are depressed 4,398
Does God hate hillbillies 2 hr Wat 15
My wife has huge jugs 2 hr Mandy 4
Word Association (Aug '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 7,787

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance