'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
107,241 - 107,260 of 149,760 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
George is not the hero he thought he would be.For a man in hiding he's just in the news too much!
He'll in up with hostage's or such and shoot himself!
His conscience is eating him alive and everyone who took up for this psychopath knows it!
PEACE
tofy
I "disagree" entirely ...

How can a man stay hidden
WHEN
his FACE
is KNOWN
"around the World" ...

He IS a 'public' figure NOW!

FROM L~I~E~S told by lame stream media!
They DID NOT "show" the TRUE Trayvon ...

They showed him as an innocent!
He WAS NOT!

He WAS a "thug" ...
Just like his gang member father[sperm donor]
'Fruit' is what his nickname IS!

LQQk it UP!
Do some "research"
before you SPOUT OFF
about something you KNOW NOTHING OF!

The 'praying hands' tattoo on his neck
STARTED OUT AS a 'gang sign'...

Thought better to be "hidden" by his attorney!

L~E~A~R~N some FACTS ... TOFU!
From people that HAVE "researched IT" ...!!!

Here's a GREAT place to "start" ...!!!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

I've DONE my 'research'...
ALL along!
Starting with WHEN it was on the Sanford Police Department's website ...
before it was "deleted"
AFTER such an "uproar/STORM of LIES" in the LSM!
-n-
By the 'race baiters'... sharpton and jackson!
along with HELP by many others
AND
people like 'you'
on the internet!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

CONtinued:

If President Obama wanted to strike Syria, he could have done so at any time. He didn’t, because military action in Syria was not what he wanted. The president wanted Syria to surrender their chemical weapons to the international community, and the best way to get Russia to listen was to turn up the heat by letting Congress debate a potential military strike on Syria.

Obama is going to keep the pressure on Assad by letting the congressional debate take center stage for the next several weeks. The best way for Congress to avoid military strikes in Syria, while keeping Assad at the table would be to seriously consider authorizing the strikes. If Congress really wants to scare the pants off of Assad, they’ll authorize the strikes.

If you don’t think the strikes will have an impact, ask yourself why is Assad trying to sway the Congress and American public opinion away from them? The reality is that Assad knows that strikes will do major damage to his forces. This is why wants nothing more than to keep the rest of the world out of Syria.

President Obama may end up getting exactly what he wanted without firing a single missile, and he may very well get Syria’s chemical weapons destroyed. Obama has no interest in getting the country involved in a civil war in Syria, but the president will not stand by and let chemical weapons be used on civilians.

Barack Obama came up with a brilliant strategy. He may end up outsmarting everyone without risking a single American life, or another dollar on military action.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/09/presid...

You never know, he is intelligent and has an experienced bunch of military and staff advisors. Besides Syria and Russia don't want their ass kicked by the powerful US military. The BEST in the WORLD. Whatever works. The Syrian people need a solution so they can have their homes and country back. I am with the PRESIDENT, no matter what he decides to do. Something HAS to be done. He will make the right decision.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
I don't hear none of you whineing or crying about those 'shiney black thugs" that beat that 88 year old man to death! Wonder when they will meet their demise? It's always ok when it is a poor disadvantaged (crackhead) black is murdering white WWII vet's to death. None of you liberal retards ever have anything to say then!
I am outraged by ANY act of violence regardless of the race of the perpetrators or victims.
No I do not bring up every act of violence that I hear about. If I did that I would talk about nothing else.
Certain crimes start a national conversation because they are particularly heinous or they point out inadequacies in our legal system (whether real or perceived).
Yes unfortunately there are racial bias in the way crimes are reported. You will see national headlines at the disappearance of a white child from a upper class neighborhood, while the disappearance of a child of color from a poor area will only get a mention on the local news.
I personally try to limit my discussions to crimes that show a flaw in the legal system. Ones that show a need to change a law or tactics used by law enforcement.
Just because I bring up a point regarding a particular case of violence and not another doesn't mean I am not outraged by both. Nor does it mean I am more outraged by one than the other. It simply means that one was unique in some way that merited more discussion.
Most crimes we can all agree that we feel bad for the victims and the perpetrators should be punished to the full extent of the law. What is left to discuss?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I remember!
Anyone can address any subject matter on this forum General.What she supports is something you've conjured up in your mind! All I've read is ILiH is for a two state solution in the middle east a home for Palestinians. Seems perfectly logical to me if this would have been implemented after WW2 maybe things would have been different and PEACE would be the norm and not oppression and turmoil for an excluded people!
Never have I read anything Anti-American from her she stands for something is that your beef?
PEACE
tofy
Thank you Tofy,(you get me) I truly appreciate it.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN
his FACE
is KNOWN
"around the World" ...
He WAS NOT!
He WAS a "thug" ...
LQQk it UP!
Do some "research"
before you SPOUT OFF
ALL along!
before it was "deleted"
-n-
AND
people like 'you'
on the internet!
I don't click your links anymore AL that's where you get all your viruses!
PEACE
tofy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>you might be a z'Lommis id schuel gange if you cannot understand this as pure schie sdreck,(BS for you)! Benghazi, happened before the sequester. Seems some got paid without doing their job. Why not cut the budget for the ones not doing their job? Were there some not doing their job back in the a USA....sure were! You must be a republiImoRONS ....RepubliCONS. Know what I mean?
Proxy spinner, stick with your loons. You don't read half of anything before spouting off. YES I know that Benghazi happened before the sequester and right after that Jan 2013 President Obama and HILLARY were voted the MOST ADMIRED MAN & WOMAN in the World. The point of the slogan, is you idiots beat that in the ground but didn't have a problem when CONgress cut the State Dept's funding even more. See the hypocrisy dumbass. Now again I am not a "republimoron" or a republiCON, that's your buddies. I am a liberal DEMOCRAT. Got that fool. If you are not a sock, which I find hard to believe you are not, why don't you mind your own country's business.(I find it hard to believe some foreigner from whatever country you spin would care about a KY forum in the US politics forum) You know what I mean dumbass.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
More than welcome ILiH!
PEACE
tofy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
They have medication for you
Yeah, it's called Tylenol when I read so much ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry from my so called fellow Americans. I am sure some are not even American. I get a headache while smh with disgust. There are definitely some on here who obviously skip their meds or mix them with alcohol, but I am not one of them. I have always had the best health care the DOD could offer (as an Army brat and federal employee). Quite healthy and no meds taken except for an occasional sinus infection (live in the Ohio Valley full of allergies) and an occasional aspirin. Thanks for your concern. Try telling it to the crazy loon and airsocks who need your advice.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I remember!
Anyone can address any subject matter on this forum General.What she supports is something you've conjured up in your mind! All I've read is ILiH is for a two state solution in the middle east a home for Palestinians. Seems perfectly logical to me if this would have been implemented after WW2 maybe things would have been different and PEACE would be the norm and not oppression and turmoil for an excluded people!
Never have I read anything Anti-American from her she stands for something is that your beef?
PEACE
tofy
You've NOT kept up with this board THEN!
When s/he/it
FIRST came on here ...

The posts to ME
were FILLED with PURE venom!

Uncalled for ...
I did NOT DO A THING to 'it' to provoke 'it'...

IT came at ME "with a vengeance" ...
And HAS NOT LET UP!

Each continuous post to me IS that way ...
Tho there ARE less!

Cuz

I GIVE IT BACK!
AND
will "continue" doing to whomever "I" deem "deserves it" ...!!!

Count on IT!

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey woman, lots of us get you here and truly appreciate YOU. Obviously those teabaggers awakened their bigotry and racism they try so hard to contain outside their klan rallies and closets. Just demonstrates on a daily basis and during elections that they are the MINORITY in America and can't buy an election. You hold your own well against them.

Hope you are having a great day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So somehow to demonize a white man who shoots a black person in self defence (proven by a jury), is not racism, but to mention black thugs beating an 88 year old man to death is racism. Show me one post on here TOFU, where a liberal even commented on that old mans murder, yet I can show 100's of comments on Zimmerman! Where were Jesse and Al, when the helpless old man was murdered TOFU, so on this subject I don't care to be eloquent, nor do I care who it offends! There are racists on here TOFU, plenty of them, and most are liberals! Read some of the posts your comrads, like crow puke& CON, ilih, country girl and calvin foolish post, and call me a racist, if I dont agree with them, and respond in kind, I'm the racist? I hate anyone who subscribes to islam, reguardless of color, thats not racism TOFU! There is the response you are geting!
That's a whole lot of hating my friend.It's too much for me!I guess I expected more from you,it saddens me that your so full of hate. I'm afraid it will destroy you...as it has always destroyed everything in it's path.
I know you're a student of history so it's all before your eyes!
PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click your links anymore AL that's where you get all your viruses!
PEACE
tofy
NO!... it isn't!
If you do not ...
You DO NOT WANT to know the TRUTH!

That SIMPLE!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So somehow to demonize a white man who shoots a black person in self defence (proven by a jury), is not racism, but to mention black thugs beating an 88 year old man to death is racism. Show me one post on here TOFU, where a liberal even commented on that old mans murder, yet I can show 100's of comments on Zimmerman! Where were Jesse and Al, when the helpless old man was murdered TOFU, so on this subject I don't care to be eloquent, nor do I care who it offends! There are racists on here TOFU, plenty of them, and most are liberals! Read some of the posts your comrads, like crow puke& CON, ilih, country girl and calvin foolish post, and call me a racist, if I dont agree with them, and respond in kind, I'm the racist? I hate anyone who subscribes to islam, reguardless of color, thats not racism TOFU! There is the response you are geting!
You sure are a RACIST, just like the rest of the CONS on here and all those teabagging CONS in the news daily proving that your 3 parties are exactly that. Can't TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK to your white supremacist ideology. It's 2013, GOT THAT. That is why your 3 parties are a MINORITY and can't buy an election. Sucks to be you closed minded losers refusing to get with the times. That's fine, we are just going to leave you behind in your past fantasies. Here you go, to play the little definition game you losers do:

Definition of supremacist (n)

su·prem·a·cist

[ s&#601; prémm&#601;ssist ]

1.believer in superiority of particular group: somebody who believes that a group is innately superior to others and therefore is entitled to dominate them

YOU own RACISM now:

hey know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

Second, as Politico honchos Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen explain,“The party is hurting itself even more with the very voters they need to start winning back: Hispanics, blacks, gays, women and swing voters of all stripes.” That’s partially a consequence of their agenda-less-ness, and partially a consequence of its members’ propensity to say things and advocate ideas that further alienate women and minorities.

Keep trying general bobbysocks.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!... it isn't!
If you do not ...
That SIMPLE!
What is the TRUTH AL?
Because I don't read what you deem the truth means I don't want to know the truth?
Please?
You can do better than that!
PEACE
tofy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Mitch McConnell To Filibuster Gun Control Bill

WASHINGTON -- While President Barack Obama was delivering an emotional plea on Monday about gun control legislation, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced that he will be among those filibustering the gun package that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is trying to bring up.

"Sen. McConnell opposes the Reid bill," McConnell spokesman Don Stewart said in a statement. "While nobody knows yet what Sen. Reid’s plan is for the gun bill, if he chooses to file cloture on the motion to proceed to the Reid bill, Sen. McConnell will oppose cloture on proceeding to that bill."

McConnell is the 14th Republican to join the filibuster effort being led by Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.). The GOP leader could have opted to stay out of it, letting the votes happen on the gun package and putting the pressure on House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to decide the bill's fate, if it even made it out of the Senate. Instead, McConnell is making a calculated decision to be part of the filibuster effort that could derail the entire push for gun control legislation.

News of McConnell's plan came at the exact moment that Obama was giving a speech in Hartford, Conn.-- to a crowd that included families of victims from the Newtown shootings -- about the need for Congress to hold votes on the gun proposals, regardless of whether lawmakers planned to vote for them. Obama, whose voice cracked at moments during the speech, used some of his toughest language yet in pressing lawmakers to act.

"What's more important? Our children or an 'A' grade from the gun lobby?" the president asked of Congress.

Reid is trying to bring up the gun bill this week, though it is hanging by a few political threads. There have been some small developments in favor of the package, however, including Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) emerging as a prospective cosponsor for the background checks piece of the bill. The details of that proposal are still being finalized.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/mitc...

Must of received that NRA "donation" eh?

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?

NRA LOGIC:
Everyone gets a gun - saves lives
Everyone gets healthcare - kills people.

Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.

If you're a person worried about background checks, then you are probably a reason we need them.

You might be a republiCON if

you argue that you need 300 semi-automatic assault rifles, in case a squirrel ever attacks your home.

you think the solution to gun violence is more guns and the solution to Americans being poor is more poverty

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN
his FACE
is KNOWN
"around the World" ...
He WAS NOT!
He WAS a "thug" ...
LQQk it UP!
Do some "research"
before you SPOUT OFF
ALL along!
before it was "deleted"
-n-
AND
people like 'you'
on the internet!
George was found not guilty and as far I am concerned he is no longer of interest (Unless of course he shoots someone else).
Does it make it better in your eyes if Travon was something other than a typical teen walking through a neighborhood early in the evening?
Was the shooting more justified if he was a known thug (which he wasn't) had a criminal background (which he didn't) belonged to a gang?
Lets assume he was all of those things. It doesn't change the fact he was an unarmed 150lb teenager committing no crime, being followed by an 200lb man who was a trained fighter and armed.
According to Florida law we have to assume Zimmerman was afraid for his life and had every right to shoot. Could it be that Travon Martin was also afraid for his life? That he just reacted to a perceived threat?
Either way the case is over and the verdict was read. There is no need to dirty a young mans name because it makes absolutely no difference.
Leave George be and let Travon be.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!... it isn't!
If you do not ...
That SIMPLE!
LOL a little tit for tat?
May I suggest you both install a good virus scanner then kiss and make up :)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You've NOT kept up with this board THEN!
When s/he/it
FIRST came on here ...
The posts to ME
were FILLED with PURE venom!
Uncalled for ...
I did NOT DO A THING to 'it' to provoke 'it'...
IT came at ME "with a vengeance" ...
And HAS NOT LET UP!
Each continuous post to me IS that way ...
Tho there ARE less!
Cuz
I GIVE IT BACK!
AND
will "continue" doing to whomever "I" deem "deserves it" ...!!!
Count on IT!
:)
Pure venom.Did ILiH make One Anti-American remark?
Seems to me I remember several on this forum including you wanting to over the the United States Government,"REMEMBER THAT?"
PEACE
tofy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

NBC News | September 10, 2013
Racial slur allegedly left on receipt in place of tip

A Tennessee waitress says a table of two, who racked up more than $40 over lunch, wrote a racial slur on a receipt. WSMV’s Josh DeVine reports.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5297079... ?
from=en-us_msnhp#52970796

Tennessee is getting right up there with Texas. This is totally unacceptable. Hope they identify the people responsible for it and expose them for the lowlife racists they are. That is just pitiful.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

One post where a Liberal commented on "that old mans murder". Please note that it was spammed by the conservatives.

"Crow__
“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13
Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#118649Friday Aug 23

Judged:Spam4Disagree4Racy2
Rebuild America wrote:
Tell the world it was OK for those BLACK thugs to beat that old man to death, or MURDER that Austrailian, jooger? It was OK right? Those fools, AL, Jessie and Obozo, spoke on it at great length didn't they? Tell All of us about it, you homocrat idiot!

I have little tolerance for people of any race who try to play the "victim" of perceived injustice, so this will be short, not so sweet.

Since you couldn't even get the name of your hero Zimmerman right, I doubt this will mean anything to you, but the bodies of those people you're standing on to play the martyr had names. That "old man" was Delbert "Shorty" Belton. He was a WWII veteran who was a survivor of Okinawa. The "Austrailian jooger" [sic] was Christopher Lane, who had a promising career in baseball. Nowhere have I said their deaths were "OK".

Since none of the good "Christians" in here called you out on your blasphemy (Witch Hazel even tried to flirt with you), I will. Odd how they'll go postal when Calvin says the same word, but not one of them made a peep when you took God's name in vain. I don't like it when Calvin does it, and I didn't like it when you did, either.

You are a white version of Ayo Kimathi. Both of you positively ooze ignorance. I wouldn't waste my time on him, and I'm not wasting any more time on you."

And you're still calling him "that old man". The only importance Mr. Belton's death carried for conservatives on this board was to further their racist agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies wanna have some fun 8 min shell girl 2
new courthouse/jail tactics 12 min saltine 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Curious 130,205
Smile 30 min Area52 128
Rhonda - Nail Salon 32 min new in town 12
Tonya Blackburn 1 hr cant get enuff 1
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 1 hr cant get enuff 69
Blacks crying again 1 hr I Agree 85
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat Lies And BS 656
Family Court Judge and wife Kelly Thompson 11 hr virgin 37
paris cowboy = music 13 hr SOMEBODY 184

Search the Pikeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE