'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#118555 Aug 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The IDIOTS who watch NO news and get their information form here-say and urban myths are the REAL JOKE!
Sure Sarah Palin was Obama's VP running mate, and uniformed Obama voters were ok with that...huh?
...... Speaking of idiots...

http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303
Uncle Tab

United States

#118556 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What an interesting choice of phrasing. So very specific, too.
Ooh...piece of candy.
Morning Crow!

Since: Dec 11

#118558 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh...piece of candy.
The reference means you are a "pest" in more than one way!
Uncle Tab

United States

#118559 Aug 23, 2013
The IDIOTS who watch NO news and get their information form here-say and urban myths are the REAL JOKE!
Sure Sarah Palin was Obama's VP running mate, and uniformed Obama voters were ok with that...huh?
http://www.examiner.com/article/misinformed-u...
:-D
I, amoung many others here, have pointed out MANY times and have proven how uninformed republicans here are.
Obviously republicans here can't/won't stand behind their party when put on the spot. Says a lot about the misinformation the elected republicans shove down the throats of their low IQ, low information republican voting masses.
Republicans here don't have a clue on the republican policies that are being pushed on our country, no matter how damaging it is. When questioned on specifics, they're dumbfounded and have no clue to what's going on. And as we back them in a corner to back up the same politicians they vote for..... They're not brave enough.
But they still sing those republicans praises like they are the best thing that's ever happened to this country.
That's why I have always questioned the mental stability of republicans. How can you say you back your party when we have proven countless times you've been mislead and when we say if you really back your party and put yourself on the spot, you cower away from it??
Just doesn't add up.. Obviously huge mental issues are involved...... Or you're racist trash.
You chose which way everyone perceives all of you.

#118560 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh...piece of candy.
Don't like the shit birds in my corn, don't like'em here either!
The user name and avatar suit you...jus say'n.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#118561 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Speaking of idiots...
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303
Appears more were against than for? Now all can know what we mean when we say the systems are broken?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118562 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The truth is the pest that annoys you.

Can soon facts.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#118563 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Right on , ARI!! Go get em!! Not often finding common sense here any more.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#118564 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I, amoung many others here, have pointed out MANY times and have proven how uninformed republicans here are.
Obviously republicans here can't/won't stand behind their party when put on the spot. Says a lot about the misinformation the elected republicans shove down the throats of their low IQ, low information republican voting masses.
Republicans here don't have a clue on the republican policies that are being pushed on our country, no matter how damaging it is. When questioned on specifics, they're dumbfounded and have no clue to what's going on. And as we back them in a corner to back up the same politicians they vote for..... They're not brave enough.
But they still sing those republicans praises like they are the best thing that's ever happened to this country.
That's why I have always questioned the mental stability of republicans. How can you say you back your party when we have proven countless times you've been mislead and when we say if you really back your party and put yourself on the spot, you cower away from it??
Just doesn't add up.. Obviously huge mental issues are involved...... Or you're racist trash.
Now if you exchanged the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and, or," unable to discern persons", you would be correct. Republican turned Tea Party People are the reason Republicans are called "concerned and Patriot"

#118565 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the pest that annoys you.
Can soon facts.
Only your "version", Bizarro!
Roll through stop signs often?
Roll a joint while driving and texting?
Stretch the numbers on your tax return form?
Vote Dimocrat and deny all shit they did was partly your fault?

That's your reality Bizarro!

I'm not Superman, no laser vision, no x-ray vision...my secret weapon; COMMON SENSE!
You shall never posses any!
Uncle Tab

United States

#118568 Aug 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you exchanged the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and, or," unable to discern persons", you would be correct. Republican turned Tea Party People are the reason Republicans are called "concerned and Patriot"
So you as a republican are OK with the Republican Party voting AGAINST the American Worker and voting for outsourcing jobs overseas??

Is that what you're saying.

That's what this discussion is about.

Why do republicans have such a War on women, Latinos, blacks, jobs, the list is endless of how damaging the Republican Party is against America.

#118569 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have TWISTED, TURNED, and PERVERTED the truth to suit your own bias! You constantly lie, and purposely tell half-truths as if your had an honest point...the only point you have is on your head.
...but then we all expect that from a DIMOCRAT!
LQQK who your favorite Prevaricator in Chief is!
POTUS:
Prevaricator
O
The
United
States
Kick the raven evenmore!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118571 Aug 23, 2013
Children are being slaughtered like Crow__'s in your garden!
<quoted text>
So slaughtered Syrian children are being likened to "pests" now. Boy, those Republicans sure are a compassionate bunch, aren't they?
<quoted text>
I actually didn't have the bird in mind when I picked this name, but as it turns out it does suit me. Crows are extremely intelligent...watchful...obser vant creatures.

I guess that accounts for why I was impersonated. Imitation being the highest form of flattery and all.

Just sayin'.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118572 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Crow!
Good morning to you too, Tab. How's your day so far? Sorry it took so long to reply. Just came back in for some lunch.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118574 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Only your "version", Bizarro!
Roll through stop signs often?
Roll a joint while driving and texting?
Stretch the numbers on your tax return form?
Vote Dimocrat and deny all shit they did was partly your fault?
That's your reality Bizarro!
I'm not Superman, no laser vision, no x-ray vision...my secret weapon; COMMON SENSE!
You shall never posses any!
Using republican 'common sense', explain to everyone how voting against blocking jobs OUTSOURCING for American Workers by republicans is in any way a jobs bill??

Blocking outsourcing would be a jobs bill for America, voting FOR outsourcing is NOT an American Jobs plan.

H.R. 2231 6/28/13 Motion to Recommitt would prohibit drilling in the Great Lakes and imposes new requirements for drilling operations, including mandates to (1) Buy American for drilling equipment and (2) Prevent the outsourcing of American jobs..pdf 195-225-1

In the bill republicans brought forth, they voted against the American Worker.

Using your vast common sense that you always brag about, amoung the other things I've called you on.... Explain how sending American Jibs overseas helps American Jobs??

I know you'll dance around this question because you can't answer it because it doesn't help Americans get back to work when you're sending our jobs to China. DUH!

You mentioned you had common sense??

Where is it?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118575 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too, Tab. How's your day so far? Sorry it took so long to reply. Just came back in for some lunch.
No problem. I'm going to go grab some lunch shortly.

My day is pretty good so far. Going to be a nice but warm day today, may take the ATV in the woods for a while today. Always relaxing!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118576 Aug 23, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Put on your Big Boy Pants and look outside.
The ammunition buy up has been traced to a HomelandSecurity Employee, not the one who moved over to the California College system, she is safe now.
This is the way of the left(dry cleaning).<quoted text>
Thanks RayOne :)
Very informative.

``````````

Is This Homeland Security Employee Advocating a Race War?

According to an unnamed Homeland Security official, Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been operating a website called “War on the Horizon” that aims to prepare “black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.” The DHS official spoke to the Associated Press anonymously as they were not permitted to discuss the case publicly.

In a statement, ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone. Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.”[S-u-r-e-!--Just like ALL the phony scandals ... RIGHT?]

http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-this-homela...
what

Washington, IN

#118577 Aug 23, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
soooo
Uncle Tab

United States

#118578 Aug 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks RayOne :)
Very informative.
``````````
Is This Homeland Security Employee Advocating a Race War?
According to an unnamed Homeland Security official, Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been operating a website called “War on the Horizon” that aims to prepare “black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.” The DHS official spoke to the Associated Press anonymously as they were not permitted to discuss the case publicly.
In a statement, ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone. Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.”[S-u-r-e-!--Just like ALL the phony scandals ... RIGHT?]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-this-homela...
Unnamed source?

So no way to prove it?

Fear used to feed your stupidity.

Lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118579 Aug 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed source?
So no way to prove it?
Fear used to feed your stupidity.
Lmao
LQQk who is calling someone stupid :)
The dwIdioTic libTARD of the Fox forum ...

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Annette Ward (Sep '09) 1 hr i know her 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Ernst 18,351
Spence hale cheating on his wife 1 hr ohwell 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Veteran 131,623
Girl at sunrise plaza velocity market 2 hr do you know 28
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 3 hr enter user name 85
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 3 hr Musikologist 813
Dec. 2 W. Keith Hall arraignment 4 hr enter user name 26
What Happened At Harold 7 hr living dead girl 15
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? (Apr '14) 15 hr About Time 48