'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243597 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#118229 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha weasel zippers is so much better. [email protected] loon. Go pass out. It's about lights out in the asylum. Treebeard needs to lock up for us.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
She's running wild tonight. I let her out to pee and she hasn't come back. I'm going to have to leave her out there. Don't worry though, she'll just bark and run around all night, be here laying in front of the door come morning, waiting to be let back in....
;)

Night guys! Peace, I'm outie!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118230 Aug 21, 2013
Dem Strategist Blames Murder of Aussie Baseball Player By Three Black Teens On Oklahoma’s Gun Control Laws…

Errr, then how does he explain the war zone-like violence in Chicago?

``````````

Number of Filthy Filner Victims Hits 18…

Yes, Obama still has no comment.

http://weaselzippers.us/page/2/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118232 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
As I've pointed out before... No time to read, she's posting because of headlines only. Flooding the board.
Desperation is sad lol
What ...???
you mean your 'fingers'
aren't that nimble :)

Boo Yah!

:)
Jay

Springville, TN

#118233 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say over and over as you comment on them and the loon runs off to find some winged nut daily conservative nut tree bullshit to try and spin the facts that are posted. I don't post them for you anyway. Get over yourself freak. Don't get arisocks all excited with all that huffing, puffing and blowing. You guys are sick. 8D is that your little bug eyed stoned face or deer in headlights look the batshit )8~D> crazy loon taught you. How cute. Boy you guys are creative and the cute little one with the dunce hat on a fat ass <3 !!!!!! the one with a triple chin
:-)))!!!that chemtrail posts is a hoot too. YOU guys are always good for a laugh.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOL...go back and read your own post. You're so pissed off right now you're drooling down the front of your pajamas. Get a bib you psycho lunatic, you're the one we're laughing at. You and your long diatribe of posts that nobody is interested in - not even your libturd buddies have time for your rants.

You are such a joke! hahahaha!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118234 Aug 21, 2013
Report: 635 Killed In Chemical Weapons Attack By Assad’s Forces In Damascus – Update: Opposition Claims 1,300 Killed…

This would force Obama to deepen his support for the rebels which is why I’m skeptical.

Via INN:

Update via Sky News:

More than 1,300 people have been killed in a chemical weapons attack near Damascus, according to Syria’s main opposition group.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/21/report-635...

A year ago TODAY ...
0 made a red line in the sand comment ...

WHAT HAPPENED to THAT?

eh?
Jay

Springville, TN

#118235 Aug 21, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
She's running wild tonight. I let her out to pee and she hasn't come back. I'm going to have to leave her out there. Don't worry though, she'll just bark and run around all night, be here laying in front of the door come morning, waiting to be let back in....
;)
Night guys! Peace, I'm outie!

That was pretty ignorant, lmao. But then look who said it! hahahhaa!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#118236 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about, I don't read your libtard BS that you don't understand? How dense are you?
And you do fit perfectly between repugnant and reptile. Your viper tongue is your dead giveaway!
Loser!
But you have to keep mentioning you don't read them after you read them?

Just do what I do..... I ignore Glasgow Sybil..... She posted here tonight. I didn't read it or comment on it. But I'm confident enough to bet 20 bucks she mentioned me in her post.

Wanna bet?? She really doesn't matter. If someone doesn't matter, it makes you look foolish to continually say they don't matter...... As you post to them proving otherwise. Lmao

I'll give you the chance right now.... Prove 'I' don't matter by never posting to
Me again...... Can you do it?? Can ya??
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118237 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Night RC
Goodnight Uncle Tab. The Diggers are now onto Hatfield and McCoy artifacts. Pretty interesting stuff. Have fun with the nuts.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#118238 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
O ...
haven't you heard ...
injudgement says:
AL stays online 24/7 ...
Gotta keep the customer/posters
S~A~T~I~S~F~I~E~D
)8~D>
Funny AL...must be his turn to watch you.
What about RoboCON - DITCH MITCH, she is lost, someone who peal potatoes and types on laptop.
That is real obsession. I don't read her junk mail. You AL, bring real information here.
Thanks girl...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#118239 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
As I've pointed out before... No time to read, she's posting because of headlines only. Flooding the board.
Desperation is sad lol

Yeh yeh! And what do you think of the black population being informed by other blacks...? Check out Zo Nation once. Stirring the pot eh?

The next election is going to shock the shit out of you all. Just like how positive you were that Zimmerman was going to jail and all your wishes that did not come true. Copout on that!
Uncle Tab

United States

#118240 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Uncle Tab. The Diggers are now onto Hatfield and McCoy artifacts. Pretty interesting stuff. Have fun with the nuts.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
:-D

Must have just cooked up a fresh batch. LMAO

Nite RC
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118241 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about, I don't read your libtard BS that you don't understand? How dense are you?
And you do fit perfectly between repugnant and reptile. Your viper tongue is your dead giveaway!
Loser!
QUIT comment on them asswipe. PAY ATTENTION, I told you I don't post them for YOU. Sorry repuke you idiots own that title, but nice try. You sure hate feisty, intelligent, strong women don't you. You like them weak, barefoot and pregnant like the repuke men mentality is. No doubt. Suck it up bubba. I never have taken a man's shit especially someone who says they were a Marine. All Marines I know are not warped and disrespectful like you. So I doubt that story too. YOU people lie so much with your fantasies and bullshit propaganda, I can see you need led around by the nose in your family. Woose

RepubliCONS comes in the dictionary just after REPTILE and just above REPUGNANT.

Get an original thought and grow a pair.

RIP REPTILE REPUGNANT CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#118242 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh yeh! And what do you think of the black population being informed by other blacks...? Check out Zo Nation once. Stirring the pot eh?
The next election is going to shock the shit out of you all. Just like how positive you were that Zimmerman was going to jail and all your wishes that did not come true. Copout on that!
Weren't you congratulating Romney too?

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118243 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny AL...must be his turn to watch you.
What about RoboCON - DITCH MITCH, she is lost, someone who peal potatoes and types on laptop.
That is real obsession. I don't read her junk mail. You AL, bring real information here.
Thanks girl...!!
Thanks Z :)
You help a lot TOO!

Thank You for being "You" ...
<3
Jay

Springville, TN

#118244 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

He already did that today, imagery - listening to your blubbering lips flap in the wind. He must be exhausted. Good thing he only had to picture it and not actually listen to your screeching, hissing, cawing voice!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118245 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)

Same as I wrote for Z :)

And to ALL *Patriots*
<3

WE are FAM - I - LY ...

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118246 Aug 21, 2013
SOCK PARTY....hahahaha Guess all the posters on the other site they were trolling either put out to many facts for them or they all got bored to death and left them with no one to talk to but themselves. PRICELESS

Don't read my comments but has to comment or respond to them every time. Bunch of liars. Have fun circus socks in the chemtrail fog sunny sue brought with her. hahahahaha

Go howl at that BLUE moon. Many nightmares be on you when you pass out. lol

Oh YOUR worst one:

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#118247 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He already did that today, imagery - listening to your blubbering lips flap in the wind. He must be exhausted. Good thing he only had to picture it and not actually listen to your screeching, hissing, cawing voice!
Was this you not reading the post?

Heh

Dumbass!!

See ya ppl.:-D
OZombies

United States

#118248 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Z :)
You help a lot TOO!
Thank You for being "You" ...
<3
You're Welcome AL...!!!!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!
Jay

Springville, TN

#118249 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
QUIT comment on them asswipe. PAY ATTENTION, I told you I don't post them for YOU. Sorry repuke you idiots own that title, but nice try. You sure hate feisty, intelligent, strong women don't you. You like them weak, barefoot and pregnant like the repuke men mentality is. No doubt. Suck it up bubba. I never have taken a man's shit especially someone who says they were a Marine. All Marines I know are not warped and disrespectful like you. So I doubt that story too. YOU people lie so much with your fantasies and bullshit propaganda, I can see you need led around by the nose in your family. Woose
RepubliCONS comes in the dictionary just after REPTILE and just above REPUGNANT.
Get an original thought and grow a pair.
DITCH MITCH
OH...my feelings are hurt now. And all this time I thought your posts were just for me...awe.

I love feisty, intelligent women, but I've never met a libtard who fit that bill. And you sure aren't one of them! Now go get a Kleenex and take it to bed with you so you don't snot all over your pillowcase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie Justice Blasts ANE Editors Jaw 9 min Inhertiance Baby 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Strel 153,702
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 24 min Baby Ray 52
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 7,144
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,898
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,076
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Uncle Tom 34,043
FBI Pikeville worst town 11 hr Heroin and pills 80

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages