'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
treebeard

Elizabethtown, KY

#113954 Aug 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You test the waters to see if I will out you?
Sorry to disappoint you; everyone has a right to their anonymity, even the rude, crude, quite often lewd...dude (wtf?).
Out me!? HAHAHAHAAA! I make little to no attempt to hide who I am. Half of the people on here know me, personally. You don't know anything about me that I didn't let you know. And your attempts to learn more only left you looking silly as you thought I was also "Mod2" or some sort of nonsense.

So, once more, I call...
Booshit!
Booshit!
Booshit!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#113955 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You test the waters to see if I will out you?
Sorry to disappoint you; everyone has a right to their anonymity, even the rude, crude, quite often lewd...dude (wtf?).
Out me!? I make little to no attempt to hide who I am. Half of the people on here know me, personally. You don't know anything about me that I didn't let you know. And your attempts to learn more only left you looking silly as you thought I was also "Mod2" or some sort of nonsense.

So, once more, I call...
boocrap!
boocrap!
boocrap!
Thaddeous

United States

#113956 Aug 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh lQQkie chemtrail zombie slips out her THAD sock.
PRICELESS
Thanks for the reminder. Usually I am watching the Daily Show and Steven Colbert show. I will have to catch the President on Jay. I guess he has a right to leave DC when ALL of CONGRESS left without doing a damn thing. Looks like he has the terrorist attack covered in foreign terrorist filled countries unlike Bush and his many warnings for 9/11 huh?
Keep pushing the scandals that never were. How's that working out for your two parties?
NSA - Patriot Act - BUSH
IRS - targets were the same under BUSH
BENGHAZI - Not HILLARY's fault - TERRORIST and CONGRESS for defunding them.
BOTTOM LINE, deal with it. Now your on to blackmailing the television industry over a HILLARY movie in the making. PRICELESS
hahaha desperate don't ya think. hahaha
Republicans Threaten to Blackmail Major News Networks Because of Hillary Clinton
Just when you think Republicans can’t act any more childish or ridiculous–you realize today’s a new day.
Sometimes I really wonder to myself what life is like inside the GOP circus. Is there music? Do they have a big spinning wheel that they throw darts at to come up with their next “plan of action?”
Because I just don’t understand what goes on inside the minds of these people.
Their newest childish act comes in the way of Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus threatening to refuse to partner with NBC or CNN on any presidential primary debates if they continue to go through with their planned television projects on Hillary Clinton.
Yes, the RNC chairman is more or less threatening to boycott CNN and NBC during the presidential primary season if the two networks continue with their planned television events on Hillary Clinton—a woman who’s not serving in any capacity in government right now and hasn’t made any public declaration to run for President in 2016.
Ladies and gentlemen, that is how terrified Republicans are of this woman.
Seriously, how ironic is it for any Republican to accuse television networks of possible bias. Fox News, anyone? How many eventual GOP presidential candidates (or former) have they employed? Heck, how many former conservative politicians do they employee, period?
Whatever happened to the First Amendment? You know, the whole “freedom of the press” thing? Oh, that’s right, conservatives only pretend to support our Constitution when they’re using it to try and get their way. Otherwise they have no problem whatsoever shredding it to pieces and doing whatever they want.
They’re openly trying to blackmail the media. You can try and spin it how you’d like, and I’m sure many Republicans will do exactly that, but this is the head of the RNC attempting to blackmail two of the largest media outlets in the United States.
But it’s okay for Fox News to pay (and feature) Sarah Palin, right? After all, she’s been mentioned as a possible Alaskan Senate candidate and she’s always a possibility to run for president as well.
It’s just laughable at how scared of Hillary Clinton these people truly are.
Now they’re trying to blackmail two major media networks into not running television specials about her (even though she hasn’t declared any intentions to ever run for public office again).
It’s really just pathetic how conservatives behave when something isn’t going their way.
Then again, Republicans probably don’t want their potential 2016 candidates on any networks but Fox News. Because then the rest of the nation will get a good look at just how radical their candidates truly are.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/republican...
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
THAD knows you have to be one morally corrupt human being! Decipher that conzs! I am no other poster, try as you may.

Gossiper, false witness with no integrity; who shows your ignorance toward humanity daily-while ignoring your own corrupt attitude.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#113957 Aug 7, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
A. You never heard me say that.
B. You were wearing diapers then.
C. you still crap yourself.
Therefore, you're full of crap!(literally and figuratively).
A. You wear Depends

B. You still live with your Mommy

C. You are a puss

Therefore you are a fos little Moomy's boy puss.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#113958 Aug 7, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You had no problem with any of it when your precious moron Bush was in.
Actually, we were not told just what it was Bush had Congress approve. Sort of like we were not told till now it is coming out , just what Obama Care would do to all of us.

However, you must be aware Obama has just improved and magnified on what Bush started??This is keeping Americans safer???

And all you jerks can think of is it was Bush`s fault???

Now who is the moron??
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#113959 Aug 7, 2013
You voted for this so guess you will have to live with it. Of course, you always can learn and change your course!!!

Say no to Benghazi Hillary!!!!
Thaddeous

United States

#113960 Aug 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey THAD, I think you are chemtrail zombie in disguise, but hey it is A Lunatic and her circus socks that play that game. I know why don't you get the Ari sock to investigate, he brags he can hack computers and get ip addresses and all, maybe he can get you an answer. I don't do registered topix names and never will. I have freely said what names I used here since coming on in 2010 to slam GRANDrand like I do the turtleman now. Feel free to go back and see they are: Repukes, TheyRLemmings, OBAMA 2012, and now RepubliCONS from the locations my server chooses i.e. Cecilia, Elizabethtown, and now Campbellsville (none of which I actually live, closer to the first two). I think it was hilarious and maybe the Queen Loon already knows who it is:
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
I would have way more than "9" comments since Nov 12 if I resorted in such games. I would guess it was one of many she tries to torment on the US Politix threads she trolls and followed her from there. Either way it was hilarious. The only ones ignorant on here are her and her socks for thinking we don't see right through them in the lack of writing skills, same phrases, logic, CAPS, little faces )8~D>, and twisting of FACTS. Nice try whichever sock you may be THAD.
BTW, none of my posts were removed...whitehair's and wtf for sure. There one minute and gone the next. hahaha We have great mods eh?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
TMI as you prove to be a false witness and have a lying tongue.

Mostly ignorance above, but I will address some of your false statements.
We or you could use an honest mod...YES! You would be wrong in your tale bearing and false statement directed as my being someone else on here.

In that time span...oh yes you had posts removed and your friend crow had at least three removed. Look, at you convenience. Fact!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113961 Aug 7, 2013
City of Richmond

Confederate flag will fly along I-95
Heritage group’s plan draws opposition from state NAACP

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/city-...

;~)

They are 'exercising' their
FREEDOM
rights.

Boo Yah!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113962 Aug 7, 2013
0 helps the

-Axis of Evil-
~-~

he's put them
on steroids ...
Thaddeous

United States

#113963 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ditch the DIMOCRATS (at every opportunity!).
They had better wake up and soon. Pitch and ditch...dump the Dimocrats! Some people do not realize- too many lazy people have been fed! Now all of America for generations to come- even the truly needy will pay for such, so called free offerings of working taxpayers. That offering plate is getting less monies by the hour, with jobs being lost. Tax revenue not in keeping with the high demand.

Nice posting with some of you. Keep the effort up. I hate to argue with fools. Too many must have a guilty conscience as they think, no accuse me of being someones sock. How ignorant and foolish. Agree to disagree in view points, then move on. What is their deal with s- o- c- k -s. I thought those were for comfort.

God bless America. Hopefully her citizens will wake up...use more discernment toward those they choose to lead. It does matter now-more than ever before. America is weak with debt. Too bad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113964 Aug 7, 2013
Took a cruise thru ...
I see nothing has changed ...

Thanks Thad for your lil juicy nuggets :)

Gone again :)

Since: Dec 11

#113965 Aug 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
City of Richmond
Confederate flag will fly along I-95
Heritage group’s plan draws opposition from state NAACP
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/city-...
;~)
They are 'exercising' their
FREEDOM
rights.
Boo Yah!
Hello AL! looks like ReptillaCon/Treebeard/ILiH has been a thorn in your side for a while, you are correct about the stalker.
The accounts used to annoy you are that same individual. She has no tech skills and she has not seen any files, and she has no connection to Topix. It's just an attention ploy...and she is definitely jealous of you, do you know her from another forum?
She has played the game since 2008 (?) early adopter and other badges earned from playing "the game". If anyone does know her personally...they don't know much.

Since: Dec 11

#113966 Aug 7, 2013
BTW Cornholio...we know your getting old and tired and your mental illness is getting worse!

FYI when the server tells us 5 people are viewing these forums and I see myself and AL...then half a dozen grey boxes appear, I know you and your friend are using those socks.
"Who knows what evil lurks in those smelly socks- the server knows!"
Thaddeous

United States

#113967 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello AL! looks like ReptillaCon/Treebeard/ILiH has been a thorn in your side for a while, you are correct about the stalker.
The accounts used to annoy you are that same individual. She has no tech skills and she has not seen any files, and she has no connection to Topix. It's just an attention ploy...and she is definitely jealous of you, do you know her from another forum?
She has played the game since 2008 (?) early adopter and other badges earned from playing "the game". If anyone does know her personally...they don't know much.
Yes, this is correct all the way around. Great tech minds. I am standing by. Watching! Louisville and Frankfort maybe. A proxy user.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113968 Aug 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, now...c'mon RC, might as well wish them a good afternoon too. Maybe it'll improve their snarky dispositions.
You have a good one too. Later, tater!
Sorry Crow, no can do. I wouldn't mean it. I only wish them karma threefold. They are a nasty, Assuming bunch spinning the truth. I have no pity for them anymore for being so blind. FAUXbox, fright winged nut lemmings. It's cool you can though.

Hope you had a great afternoon. It is hot and humid.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113969 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ditch the DIMOCRATS (at every opportunity!).
HAHA, you wish. Your two parties don't have enough time to "RE-INVENT" themselves before the next two elections. We will still be the MAJORITY, your repukes can't keep their foot out of their mouths slandering all the voters they need...i.e. women, blacks, Hispanics, youth, etc.....Sorry, deal with it loser lemming.

Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Mike Enzi unlikely to win primary, according to National Journal's Top 10 list

Some of the GOP's most senior senators are singled out on the national list evaluating which lawmakers are facing the real possibility of losing their seats.

Some of the GOP's most senior senators made it on the National Journal's list of "Top 10 lawmakers who could lose a primary next year."

Minority leader Mitch McConnell, South Carolina's Lindsey Graham and Wyoming Sen. Mike Enzi have been officially marked as "in danger" by the website, along with Idaho Republican Rep Mike Simpson and Democrat Brian Schatz from Hawaii.

McConnell, the 71-year-old Senate stalwart who entered the chamber in 1985, faces tea partier Matt Bevin in the primary, with Alison Lundergan Grimes running as a Democrat.

His campaign manager Jesse Benton has boasted "there is absolutely no risk to Sen. McConnell in a primary" but even with nearly $10 million of campaign funds, McConnell has been tanking in the polls.

Bevin's camp reveled in news that McConnell was included on the list, saying it is a mark of his unpopularity.

"Sen. McConnell is a 30-year career politician ... his long record of putting his own career first is catching up with him," Sarah Durand from Bevin's campaign told the Daily News.

Over in Wyoming, Dick Cheney's daughter Liz carries the weight of her father's name, and benefits from his political connections, which are seen as serious threats to Enzi - a Senator since 1997.

Though he has experience on his side, he hasn't been able to convince donors to fork over the cash and his campaign has a laughable half-million in the bank to fund his re-election race.

Down in the Palmetto State, the 58-year-old Graham is increasingly seen as Republican-lite given his support for Obama's immigration reform.

Contenders for the GOP primary in South Carolina now also include Richard Cash and the Citadel's first female grad, Nancy Mace.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/mitc...

Mitch McConnell gets barbecued: Politics at its weirdest, Kentucky-style

Behind the scenes at Fancy Farm, the Kentucky picnic that might be the oddest day in American politics

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/06/mitch_mcconne...

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113970 Aug 7, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question
Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?
Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.
You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.
Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.
I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.
I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.
All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.
I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.
haha, you must be talking about the A Lunatic who has a circus full of socks. Is that a new name she uses elsewhere. It describes her to a "T".

DITCH MITCH

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#113971 Aug 7, 2013
Wow an "alleged" kid talks toxic trash, all nasty, disrespectful, and an "alleged" adult not only condones that...but praises it?
Only a democrat would see that as good.
And then your kind calls a Conservative a lunatic!
That's why atheists choose Liberalism as their cuckoo nest-Bird brains flock together!
atheists choose Liberalism because both are broad-minded and have the capacity to think outside the box.

USUALLY..
you're an atheist, Ari, come clean, Gayto, come clean.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113972 Aug 7, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults and deflection the best you got?
Why are key witnesses to the Benghazi massacre being gag ordered if the administration has nothing to hide?
If Oblamer-care is so great why are the very people who rail-roaded it into law systematically and illegally shutting it down?
In 2009 Americans top concerns were jobs and the economy.
5 years later this administration has diddly fcuked around with amnesty,gay marriage,green energy junk science and socialized health care,basically,everything but jobs and the economy.
You keep running interference for the most corrupt,lawless liar this nation has ever elected to office if you want,not me.
This may help you understand why Obama has trouble in helping Americans with employment.:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
For the second time in two weeks, Senate Republicans voted in unison to block “jobs” legislation, which the Obama administration and Senate Democratic leaders have made central to their agenda.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113973 Aug 7, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed it.:)
I'd also like to know if there is any need for help with the Alison Grimes campaign, and how I might be able to volunteer my services.
Don't pay any attention to the socks, they like to accuse everyone on here who consistently uses the same name and location of the little sock game, as you have probably witnessed since posting here. They are the circus clown socks for sure. Quite amusing. That is their game, not ours.

Alison has a great outlook, experience, and backing. Ole turtleman has underestimated her. Of course, he has to get through the teabagger first. hahaha

Here is her site to sign up for emails and they tell you how you can help. Look for rallies to attend. I am. Any close to me and I am there. I am sure there will be many.

http://alisonforkentucky.com/

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Att, App.Wireless, or Verizon (May '14) 7 min living dead girl 14
Cover songs (Jul '11) 8 min Musikologist 865
The Music Of Amore (Jul '13) 12 min Musikologist 83
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 17 min Musikologist 912
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 21 min Musikologist 22,991
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min republiCONS 20,393
Not cowards 33 min LMAO 9
Next Governor 4 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 19
What Is The Biggest City Waste 4 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 35
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 5 hr Oldschool 51
Horse Trail Tragedy 8 hr Nothing In ANE 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

NBC Sports10:10AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Another strong December has Panthers on playoff doorstep - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score and Analysis for Denver
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis