'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233550 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114315 Aug 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Wait a minute, Crow! It was alright for your buddy to wish us all nightmares when she checked out the other night, ya know...
Tit for tat!!
No, you wait a minute. I have no control over what my friends post. Did I condone or second her sentiment? No, I did not. I have wished harm to no one. I could, but I haven't.

I find it telling that he waited an hour after I had gone to post such a spiteful, childish thing. He'd be well served to remember that Kharma can be a vengeful bitch, with a set of teeth like a shark. His ass would make a tempting target. Yes indeed it would.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114325 Aug 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Wait a minute, Crow! It was alright for your buddy to wish us all nightmares when she checked out the other night, ya know...
Tit for tat!!
They do NOT understand that 'equation' Jay ...
Or ... the what's good for the goose
IS
Also GOOD for the Gander ...

It's "their way"
OR
The Highway ...

Good Night ...

Thanks *Patriots*
for another great day
of ...

Keeping On
KEEPING ON <3
Jay

Springville, TN

#114326 Aug 9, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you wait a minute. I have no control over what my friends post. Did I condone or second her sentiment? No, I did not. I have wished harm to no one. I could, but I haven't.
I find it telling that he waited an hour after I had gone to post such a spiteful, childish thing. He'd be well served to remember that Kharma can be a vengeful bitch, with a set of teeth like a shark. His ass would make a tempting target. Yes indeed it would.
**********
No, didn't say you have control over anyone, simply that you condone every blasphemous thing that mouth piece says to anyone she finds out is a republican or has conservative leanings. Yet you call Ari, "a childish little man". And laugh when she uses vitriol, sarcasm and stupid school yard talk toward others. And you support that smart-mouth punk when he uses filthy language to women on this board. You think his asinine remarks are brilliant when in fact it shows complete and utter disrespect to adults. Do you condone that in your own kids? I would kick my son's ass into next week if I ever heard him talk like that to a woman. Not to mention his disrespect to men of our military. Instead the two of you praise this little brat and egg him on. So what does that make you? How would you like it if someone's 14 year old (which I doubt he is) talked to you like that?

That was basically the point I was making. Talk about Karma, "what goes around comes around".

Since: Dec 11

.

#114327 Aug 9, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Government workers pay taxes, too. So that money is part and parcel of all tax revenue. Ergo, the redistributed money is a combination of private and public sector monies. Because it is accrued through taxes, technically that makes it all government money. The mythical factor is the ridiculous notion that the government is only funded by private capital.
Hope you were paying attention, you pompous ass.
Taxes from Giverment jobs is "double dipping", you draw water from a wishing well, geesh! You're a U.S. Giverment Grade "F" IDIOT! aren't you. One more outburst of spastic stupidity and I'll call authorities and report you for Felonious Stupidity! Your are a special kind of ignorant.(back-handed compliment)- you're "special".:)

Since: Dec 11

.

#114328 Aug 9, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you wait a minute. I have no control over what my friends post. Did I condone or second her sentiment? No, I did not. I have wished harm to no one. I could, but I haven't.
I find it telling that he waited an hour after I had gone to post such a spiteful, childish thing. He'd be well served to remember that Kharma can be a vengeful bitch, with a set of teeth like a shark. His ass would make a tempting target. Yes indeed it would.
Let me esplain dis to ju Lucy, I was using humor, and sarcasm. ever hear of Bill Cosby?

Chicken Heart? listen to it some time...if it doesn't put a smile on your face and make you laugh then you are not of this planet.

Get some green jello ready before you go to bed!

Since: Dec 11

.

#114330 Aug 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
No, didn't say you have control over anyone, simply that you condone every blasphemous thing that mouth piece says to anyone she finds out is a republican or has conservative leanings. Yet you call Ari, "a childish little man". And laugh when she uses vitriol, sarcasm and stupid school yard talk toward others. And you support that smart-mouth punk when he uses filthy language to women on this board. You think his asinine remarks are brilliant when in fact it shows complete and utter disrespect to adults. Do you condone that in your own kids? I would kick my son's ass into next week if I ever heard him talk like that to a woman. Not to mention his disrespect to men of our military. Instead the two of you praise this little brat and egg him on. So what does that make you? How would you like it if someone's 14 year old (which I doubt he is) talked to you like that?
That was basically the point I was making. Talk about Karma, "what goes around comes around".
Only if you're posting while "other than" jay...check the box and look at this from their side of the double standard. Posting while "other than" is simply intolerable to them. Maybe we should talk using inner city ebonics.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114331 Aug 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives do not teach economics in High School anymore, it exposes the nonsense they call Democratic government policy.
How'd that Repub economic experiment of Trickle Down work out for America?
The Top 20% of Americans now receive 80% of all income each year.
Only in third world nations is the income inequality greater between the top and the middle.
The Richest 400 people in the US have more combined wealth than the first 150 million Americans.
Since the 2008 collapse the average CEO has gotten a raise of nearly 40%.
All this happened due to Reagan's Trickle Down.
.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/25/opinion/sutter-...

Since: Dec 11

.

#114332 Aug 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How'd that Repub economic experiment of Trickle Down work out for America?
The Top 20% of Americans now receive 80% of all income each year.
Only in third world nations is the income inequality greater between the top and the middle.
The Richest 400 people in the US have more combined wealth than the first 150 million Americans.
Since the 2008 collapse the average CEO has gotten a raise of nearly 40%.
All this happened due to Reagan's Trickle Down.
.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/25/opinion/sutter-...
There will always a wide gap between the have and have not's, Family dynasty's and "Boot-Strap" millionaires succeed where others fail. Then you also must realize that real common sense and truly intelligent people with ambition are rare, therefore the wealth is not distributed on an even keel. You can't legislate ambition.
I suspect you may be an ambitious person because I see how early you wake and begin posting here. Most people with ambition are "early birds", we do more before 8 am than most people do all day. We can't make the sleep all day crowd wealthy if they don't earn it. Some are ambitious yet lack the ability to learn quickly...they will never obtain a lofty perch because they just cannot climb like us.

Since: Dec 11

.

#114333 Aug 9, 2013
Uncle Milton on "wealth inequality":

(this is not my channel-no Google analytics from me)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114335 Aug 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always a wide gap between the have and have not's, Family dynasty's and "Boot-Strap" millionaires succeed where others fail. Then you also must realize that real common sense and truly intelligent people with ambition are rare, therefore the wealth is not distributed on an even keel. You can't legislate ambition.
I suspect you may be an ambitious person because I see how early you wake and begin posting here. Most people with ambition are "early birds", we do more before 8 am than most people do all day. We can't make the sleep all day crowd wealthy if they don't earn it. Some are ambitious yet lack the ability to learn quickly...they will never obtain a lofty perch because they just cannot climb like us.
You are correct there has always been a gap. But before Reagan that gap was small. Today in America that gap is now on par with third world nation like those in African countries. 1980BR- The average CEO made 23 times that of the worker. Today they average almost 300 times. Since 1980BR- The average middle class income has risen 18%. The top has risen almost 400%. Before 1980 it was rare a married woman worked outside the home. After Reagan it is now rare that they do not. Since the collapse of 2008 93% of ALL the "new" income has gone the the top 1%. Never in the history of the US has the gap been wider. Since 1996 more than 33,000 American factories have closed laying off over 5.5 million workers. The reason for the closures was not the middle class workers but the greed of the rich hiring teen slave girls in China to make their product. This makes it hard for Americans to "pull themselves up" when they have nothing to start from. America is becoming, thanks to Trickle Down, more and more each day an Elite and Peasant nation.
.
There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.
Henry Ford

Since: Dec 11

.

#114336 Aug 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Name one boot strap Millionaire Stupid.
The Majority of the Rich inherited it to inherited their start up Money, just like Romney and Trump.
Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Mark Zuckerberg
Les Wexner
Spike Lee
Jay Z
James Todd Smith (LL Cool J)
oops, I.m sorry you said one...didn't you?
Sorry to bust another Liberal/Low information myth.
...NOT!
Sean Combs
Dre

Just call me Busta! Oh yeah Busta Ryhmes!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114338 Aug 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Name one boot strap Millionaire Stupid.
The Majority of the Rich inherited it to inherited their start up Money, just like Romney and Trump.
Checkout the Forbes Annual list of the Richest 400 Americans. 50% are Wall St. and Banking which makes money from nothing. Another large percentage are those that have taken away American jobs and hired the China slave labor at .30 cents an hour.
Gates-#1 richest in the world. Hires teen girls in China because they have small hands for .30 cents an hour to make his product.
Walton family- Combined at $150 Billion making their money from working Americans at minimum wage to sell their China made goods.
.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/

Since: Dec 11

.

#114349 Aug 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text> Checkout the Forbes Annual list of the Richest 400 Americans. 50% are Wall St. and Banking which makes money from nothing. Another large percentage are those that have taken away American jobs and hired the China slave labor at .30 cents an hour.
Gates-#1 richest in the world. Hires teen girls in China because they have small hands for .30 cents an hour to make his product.
Walton family- Combined at $150 Billion making their money from working Americans at minimum wage to sell their China made goods.
.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/
Money from nothing? That's an America Dream, like winning the Powerball Jackpot!
The idea of "Class Warfare" and "Wealth Envy" was written into the "Communist Manifesto" by Marx. It is a tactic to manipulate people who don't know any better...jealousy is used manipulate emotional people. Many personality types may be manipulated by emotional arguments.

"Them as can does", them as can't...protest the rest!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114350 Aug 9, 2013
Good Morning AMERICAN *Patriots* <3

Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

http://intellihub.com/2013/08/03/war-likely-i...

hey libTARDS...

IF this doesn't make you

STOP
and
THINK

what will ...???

Nothing
... if it doesn't
you're PRE-programmed ...
MIND Controlled ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114353 Aug 9, 2013
I want to apologize to my constituents, not because of my special photos that I've sent as part of a right wing conspiracy using tax dollars to investigate.

No, I want to apologize for my bad hearing. I thought Obama said he saved Detroit and killed bin Laden. But oh my God, I got it backwards. LOL.

But gosh, all of us Democrats led by the main stream media, just keep getting it wrong folks.
It seems that Obama meant something entirely different when he claimed that he KILLED bin Laden and SAVED Detroit.

Because, you know, like a lot of problems Obama has tried to tackle, the result has been the exact opposite of what we’ve been told.

In fact, OBAMA KILLED DETROIT AND SAVED AL QAEDA.

And it seems: HE MEANT TO DO THAT, in the words of the immortal of poet of the Big Eighties, Pee Wee Herman.

But what can you expect from a guy who thinks the United States has 57 states, that port of Savannah resides on the Gulf of Mexico and China provides a model economy.

As community organizer, it seems, Obama rarely traveled outside of, say, West 26th Street and East 79th street in Chicago,'EASY Street' at least mentally, politically and philosophically.

Remember when we had Bushisms? The Obamaisms are much better! Wink, Wink! My favorites:

I’ll close Gitmo.

We don’t spy on Americans.

The economy is finally gaining traction.

I'll cut the 'deficit' in half by the end of my first term.

Obamacare will produce MORE jobs.

The new Egyptian government is democratic.

Welcome to Recovery Summer.

Green jobs are important to stimulate the economy.

We are not arming Al Qaeda.

Benghazi was a long time ago.

There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe.

There is no sexual relationship.

I won’t bring up the point that the media RARELY, IF EVER, calls Obama out on his faux pas… whoops, there I pointed it out and I didn’t mean to.
Ok, ok, I meant to do that.

Because there is a larger point here: You cannot treat the truth like it’s flexible or pliable or moldable to fit your circumstances without an awful lot of stretching that goes into it.

Just ask Nancy Pelosi’s cosmetic surgeon. You can stretch around the edges as much as you want, but that only goes so far. Or when I take a special photo of myself, the same applies.

Right now the Democrats, as represented by Obama, are mostly stretch, and no substance. But Obama was way cooler than Romney and THAT was all that mattered.

c/p

Since: Dec 11

.

#114354 Aug 9, 2013
eh?
Heh?

...

three posters here do that often.

My trademark is in my punctuation.
First >; then>, then>...

I guess we all emulate the person we admire...right?

Patrick j. Buchanan is my favorite political writer. Who is yours?

Since: Dec 11

.

#114355 Aug 9, 2013
Post #114352
5 min ago

[hear} their evrywere, lmao! < at my own mistake!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114356 Aug 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw C'mon now, I'm trying to use some humor to break the grid-lock.
Did you here about the three 15 year olds who beat the 13 year old on a bus while the bus driver just called (on the phone) for help?
The river never even checked to see if the child was still alive after the beating!
Where's the outrage?
That was humor? Oh.

No, I didn't hear about that until now. We all know you would've saved the day Ari but the bus driver was 64, and not required to intervene. He resigned and said the event haunts him.

Should we now give bus drivers guns? I bet you think we should.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114357 Aug 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
eh?
Heh?
...
three posters here do that often.
My trademark is in my punctuation.
First >; then>, then>...
I guess we all emulate the person we admire...right?
Patrick j. Buchanan is my favorite political writer. Who is yours?
I like him to.
Andy Rooney was a GREAT one ...

The federal government has sponsored research that has produced a tomato that is perfect in every respect, except that you can't eat it. We should make every effort to make sure this disease, often referred to as 'progress', doesn't spread.
Andy Rooney

Obscenities... I think a lot of dumb people do it because they can't think of what they want to say and they're frustrated. A lot of smart people do it to pretend they aren't very smart - want to be just one of the boys.
Andy Rooney

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114358 Aug 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
eh?
Heh?
...
three posters here do that often.
My trademark is in my punctuation.
First >; then>, then>...
I guess we all emulate the person we admire...right?
Patrick j. Buchanan is my favorite political writer. Who is yours?
I must admit, I do like Pat Buchanan on Morning Joe. I've never read anything he has written, likely won't.

Clearly Colbert gets the trophy. His latest book came with 3D glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 2 hr ExTrumpMan 41
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr ExTrumpMan 968
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr One Eyed Willy 2,574
One Hundred Jobs 4 hr Voter failures 12
End of UMG? 5 hr Hope So 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr One Eyed Willy 32,729
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 7 hr Alex Nicole 7,592

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages