'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239645 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113642 Aug 5, 2013
al qaeda leaders wanted to do something big on muslim holiday

An intercepted electronic communication in which two of al Qaeda’s top world leaders agreed they “wanted to do something big” this past Sunday is what caused the U.S. government to shut nearly two dozen diplomatic posts around the world, according to intelligence sources.

“There's a high level of confidence in the sources of the information,” Rep. Adam Schiff, D.-Calif., a senior member of the House Intelligence Committee, told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd Monday.“We get chatter all the time ... But to take this kind of a broad action, to shut down this many embassies over this broad terrain, to have multiple briefings to the President ... that demonstrates a high level of confidence that this threat is real."

Just last week, the U.S. launched a series of attacks on AQAP -- three Predator strikes in five days -- but did not kill any of the group's top leadership. Also last week, President Obama met at the White House with Yemen's new president, Abdrabuh Mansur Hadi, to discuss counter-terrorism efforts.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...

Guess they FAILED. Thanks to NSA, drones and President Obama. No thanks to that traitor snowden and funding cutting teabag congress. Obama would have never let 9/11 happen if he was warned 4 months in advance like Bush now would he. bin laden DEAD
RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113643 Aug 5, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
Punk$!
Ya'll
I Ju$t GoT "baCk"
~~~~~~~~~~
'FROM'
The hou$e boaT!
~~~~~***~~
A
~~HOUSE BOaT~~
"FULL"
tO THE "BriM"
WitH
PATRIOTS!!
"YOU" Libtard$**'WISH'** yOu "Had" a FAMILY with A
~~~ HOUSE BOAT~~~
bOI!
~~~~~`
~~~~`~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
GOD BLESS the Us!!
"I" "l0v3" "YOU" "ARI!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~~'AMERICAN LADY'~~ is a "TRUE" PaTRiot!
pg 5031
There you go and click on her picture and you can see it and all this:

Q & A with AmericanLunatic
Headline:
I'm NOT American Lady!
Hometown:
NOT Danville, KY!
Neighborhood:
BEGNGHAZI CENTRAL
I Belong To:
SON OF ARISTON!
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm "ON" Topix.
Favorite Things:
pork rinds & cigarettes
On My Mind:
Impeaching Obama
I Believe In:
Stuff "CHRISTIANS" beLIEVE IN beCAUSE "THEY" are "RIGHT"!!!

hahaha, still the best laugh of the night.

DITCH MITCH

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#113644 Aug 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Treebeard! S'up, buttercup? I'll try to find it again...it was a hoot and a half. RC posted it, too...did it get deleted?
I haven't gotten to read through it very thoroughly this past week, so I've missed a lot. But, I see Western State took the residents out for a field trip on some sort of boat?
She must have behaved herself, I see she still has internet privileges.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#113645 Aug 5, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
Punk$!
Ya'll
I Ju$t GoT "baCk"
~~~~~~~~~~
'FROM'
The hou$e boaT!
~~~~~***~~
A
~~HOUSE BOaT~~
"FULL"
tO THE "BriM"
WitH
PATRIOTS!!
"YOU" Libtard$**'WISH'** yOu "Had" a FAMILY with A
~~~ HOUSE BOAT~~~
bOI!
~~~~~`
~~~~`~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
GOD BLESS the Us!!
"I" "l0v3" "YOU" "ARI!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~~'AMERICAN LADY'~~ is a "TRUE" PaTRiot!
HAHAH! Pork rinds and cigarettes is my favorite.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113646 Aug 5, 2013
If you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.

All while dismissing the failure of a President that let 3,000 people die and start 2 Wars for more to die without catching the leader of the terrorist.....you might be a REPUBLICON.

Have fun little socks playing your games. I will let you and Queen Loon have your circus without me tonight. I will throw you some peanuts before I go. Is that crickets chirping again. hahaha

Have a good night my liberal friends. Have fun with the clown socks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113647 Aug 5, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you brush your teeth immediately after eating pork rinds?
Doesn't lQQk like anything WRONG with this person's TEETH does it?

I favor her HIGHLY!

Would NOT put a REAL true to life photo of myself online for ANY amount of money!

Like some have DONE on ...
" ...The pResident has failed us ... "
forum!

Now "whining and slinging sn*t" over it!

susanne pleshette pictures

https://www.google.com/search...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113648 Aug 5, 2013
In the past, in response to some of the names she's called me, I've referred to her as Old Yeller, Broom Hilda, and the old battleaxe. No more. From now on, it's Witch Hazel. This is flippin' perfect..heh.

http://youtu.be/YPhCDLtr9h0

#113649 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
If you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.
All while dismissing the failure of a President that let 3,000 people die and start 2 Wars for more to die without catching the leader of the terrorist.....you might be a REPUBLICON.
Have fun little socks playing your games. I will let you and Queen Loon have your circus without me tonight. I will throw you some peanuts before I go. Is that crickets chirping again. hahaha
Have a good night my liberal friends. Have fun with the clown socks.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What an exit post - love it! G'nite RC, dream sweet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113650 Aug 5, 2013
Page 5021
Posts removed!
tee hee hee ...

NOT mine!

5 posts removed
2 posts removed
3 posts removed
3 posts removed
9 posts removed
1 post removed
5 posts removed
1 post removed

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC...

SEEMS 'crow's, RepubliCONS, and LOL's posts ARE being removed as WELL ...!!!

Also on Page 5022 ...

2 posts removed
3 posts removed
2 posts removed
1 post removed

)8~D>
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113651 Aug 5, 2013
Oh yeah, forgot this one..wonder if chemtrail zombie got recruited by them...dang, maybe that is what happen to her dropping off the map.

San Francisco on high-alert after government agencies report of terror threat

The Department of Homeland Security is beefing up its presence at airports, train stations and other travel hubs in the United States in the wake of global travel warning imposed on all U.S. citizens.

Local authorities are not going into specifics but the San Francisco Police Department does acknowledge receiving a bulletin by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and DHS. The SFPD says their officers are monitoring various areas of the city and will determine if additional resources are necessary.

They say they have the ability to rapidly deploy and redeploy resources as the department deems necessary.

The bulletin sent by the FBI and DHS urging local law enforcement to be vigilant was classified, which reflects the sensitivity and seriousness of the situation.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2013/08/04...

Looks like NSA has some resources snowden couldn't give to the enemy eh? And look at that proactive President trying to avoid another 9/11. Bet he's got the drones fired up and ready to go. Thank you Mr. President for not ignoring the warnings like the last President did.

Goodnight to the sane ones and may the circus socks have nightmares.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113653 Aug 5, 2013
Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>The talebearer. The gossiper and sower of oppression, the supporter even. You have a haughty spirit while speaking of WJWD. Perhaps you should discern the truth as the present government is not supporting direct obedience to what is fair and just for all. Just a few. Telling lies, gossiping or lying, forming wicked schemes most certainly is not letting your light shine.
You "nailed" this one ...!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113654 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Page 5021
Posts removed!
tee hee hee ...
NOT mine!
5 posts removed
2 posts removed
3 posts removed
3 posts removed
9 posts removed
1 post removed
5 posts removed
1 post removed
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC...
SEEMS 'crow's, RepubliCONS, and LOL's posts ARE being removed as WELL ...!!!
Also on Page 5022 ...
2 posts removed
3 posts removed
2 posts removed
1 post removed
)8~D>
hahaha, go to bed old paranoid one. The only ones not here are ARI/JAY, pedophile fake wtf Glasgow Speakup, and your little )8~D>
socks. Guess it would be them. You must have more socks to slip into than they do. I don't post on your other topix haunts. Fly away batshit crazy paranoid loon. Go take your meds and a slug, you'll feel better. Though you are entertaining, I have to go to a happy place to sleep and dream. Check in on your rants with yourself in the morning with coffee. Leave me some good laughs now, ya hear. [email protected] loser lemmings. RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Matt

Cynthiana, KY

#113655 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
pg 5031
There you go and click on her picture and you can see it and all this:
Q & A with AmericanLunatic
Headline:
I'm NOT American Lady!
Hometown:
NOT Danville, KY!
Neighborhood:
BEGNGHAZI CENTRAL
I Belong To:
SON OF ARISTON!
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm "ON" Topix.
Favorite Things:
pork rinds & cigarettes
On My Mind:
Impeaching Obama
I Believe In:
Stuff "CHRISTIANS" beLIEVE IN beCAUSE "THEY" are "RIGHT"!!!
hahaha, still the best laugh of the night.
DITCH MITCH
LOL I completely looked over that somehow haha. When I came back and started reading, I noticed almost all of wtf's posts were removed.
Must have been something he said.
:-)

#113656 Aug 5, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I completely looked over that somehow haha. When I came back and started reading, I noticed almost all of wtf's posts were removed.
Must have been something he said.
Worth going back for, wasn't it? Welcome, btw. I've enjoyed reading your posts tonight.
Jay

Springville, TN

#113657 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Marcus is active in the Tea Party and is Chairman of the Campaign to Beat Barack Obama
Not your loudmouth batshitcrazy loon, but I'll spam him. lol
HAHA, says enough right there ..teabagger and a failure like turtle man in making him a one termed President. Bet old womanizer pizzaman Cain was your man too. You blow in here a want to stir up race again. Want to hash Zimmerman all over again. NO THANKS
How about we talk about the latest terrorist threat and why NSA might be a necessary security tool? Over your head no doubt. Go ahead and stir it while the visions of 70yr old ass Geraldo's man tweet. Bet you and your sock ari liked that.
DITCH MITCH
Spam away you loon, crackhead racist! The man presented facts as he knows them, having lived it. Just can't stand it can you? Can't deal with the truth that black on black killings are rampant in this country's impoverished areas. Easier for you to dismiss it and pretend it's not happening while you live it up in your fantasy world.

As for Marcus he's an internationally renowned writer and speaker. While you're a nothing but a haggard, washed up, loud-mouth nitwit posting half of what's in the news papers on a forum board like anybody gives a shit what you think or have to say.

McCain is a RINO, suck it up!

#113658 Aug 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam away you loon, crackhead racist! The man presented facts as he knows them, having lived it. Just can't stand it can you? Can't deal with the truth that black on black killings are rampant in this country's impoverished areas. Easier for you to dismiss it and pretend it's not happening while you live it up in your fantasy world.
As for Marcus he's an internationally renowned writer and speaker. While you're a nothing but a haggard, washed up, loud-mouth nitwit posting half of what's in the news papers on a forum board like anybody gives a shit what you think or have to say.
McCain is a RINO, suck it up!
Umm...Jay? I believe RC was talking about Herman Cain, the 2012 GOP candidate, not Senator John McCain. Two totally different men.
Matt

Cynthiana, KY

#113659 Aug 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Worth going back for, wasn't it? Welcome, btw. I've enjoyed reading your posts tonight.
Yes it gave me a good laugh. And thank you, I enjoy reading your posts as well.
It must be the "Bleeding Heart Liberal" in me, but sometimes I feel sorry for the halfwits you guys outwit all the time here. Gotta give them credit though, they runaway and lick their wounds, and eventually come back for more.
Oh the windmills of the teapublican mind. lol

#113660 Aug 5, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it gave me a good laugh. And thank you, I enjoy reading your posts as well.
It must be the "Bleeding Heart Liberal" in me, but sometimes I feel sorry for the halfwits you guys outwit all the time here. Gotta give them credit though, they runaway and lick their wounds, and eventually come back for more.
Oh the windmills of the teapublican mind. lol

To quote a line from an old Carol Burnett skit, they've "got splinters in the windmills of their mind."

I felt a little sorry for them too, when I first got here. Once I saw how vicious they can be, though, I got over it. Reasoning with them is like trying to gift-wrap Jello.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113661 Aug 5, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAH! Pork rinds and cigarettes is my favorite.
Guess what I'm having now ...

YepperZ ...
A lil befroe bed 'snack'...
OF ...
PORK Rinds & Coke!

Following IT
with an 'after snack' mint ...

My smoke ...

:)
Mingo

Buffalo, NY

#113662 Aug 5, 2013
AL never did answer Matt's question about being a member of WBC. She just told him to kiss her "Go tO HelL". Whatever that means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min usa 151,913
Beware of 41 min Chell 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 44 min USAsince1680 2,916
Tax Preparer 46 min Curious 1
Looking for 58 min David 4
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 59 min Lewisburg Wv 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr The real Paris 33,368
More Ray Jones Rants 2 hr Search For the Truth 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages