'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228365 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110326 Jul 14, 2013
Dam..... I'm going to exercise. Wasting to much time talking to air heads.
Deuces!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#110327 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop listening to your POTUS, he is the problem. Read something, like a book maybe, or watch international news, talk to opposite side,,,instead talking stupid and always attacking. Sorry goat girl, I don't take any psych meds, alcohol, smoke, drugs, NONE of that, ok? I like my head clear !!!!!
O, it's clear alright. Not a thing in sight.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110328 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
she sounds like the Church Lady (Dana Carvey) fronm SNL?
Hi Calvin,
lmao.aaaaahahahaha! She cray-cray!

#110329 Jul 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>no sylly, wrong again. Really? who reads all that BS you Idiots write?
Not I.
They don't realize it's them personally that we are judging. I never read the old lady's socks. I'll read Ari's, as long as it's under 3 paragraphs, and no links. He at least knows how to form a sentence, and actually believes in what he's saying. She just.....well, you know. Course I know everything about her because I hacked into all of her electronic devices.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#110330 Jul 14, 2013
CC, who the heck is Alex Jones?...what??....explain.

And nope, not secret agents, just ATF and some Police in the family (been that way for years) as well as a few pilots, but only 2 of them fool with helicopters. Do have a connection that is an FBI agent though, very nice guy. Why do you ask?

And yes, something has been going on with my computer.

Your last post to me, Nope not tea and cake.....It's steak to go with all those potatoes !

BUT, I do love me some cake....Yes, I do. Tea...not so much unless its of good quality.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110331 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop listening to your POTUS, he is the problem. Read something, like a book maybe, or watch international news, talk to opposite side,,,instead talking stupid and always attacking. Sorry goat girl, I don't take any psych meds, alcohol, smoke, drugs, NONE of that, ok? I like my head clear !!!!!
Those Chemtrails have dulled your thinking.

Since: Dec 11

#110332 Jul 14, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't realize it's them personally that we are judging. I never read the old lady's socks. I'll read Ari's, as long as it's under 3 paragraphs, and no links. He at least knows how to form a sentence, and actually believes in what he's saying. She just.....well, you know. Course I know everything about her because I hacked into all of her electronic devices.
You're so mean!

Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#110334 Jul 14, 2013
Tree stump, you can actually be funny, what a surprise!
lol

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#110335 Jul 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so mean!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jYa1eI1hpDEXX
Ari can form a sentence?
Sari, Ari

#110336 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so mean!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jYa1eI1hpDEXX
She likes it!:)
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#110337 Jul 14, 2013
to lighten it up:
A woman of Coral Springs,Fla decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.
The woman applying for a job the Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and school teacher.
The foreman friend and said,"I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking Lemons?"
"Well, as a matter of fact, I have! I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers and voted for Obama."
Hahahahahahahahaha! wheeeeeee!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#110338 Jul 14, 2013
frowned not friend, haha

#110339 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari can form a sentence?
Sari, Ari
Holy Tap Dancing Siddhartha Gautama!
I can, and you KNOW I CAN!
You bet your Buddha!

:b ROTFLMAO!

#110340 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
to lighten it up:
A woman of Coral Springs,Fla decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.
The woman applying for a job the Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and school teacher.
The foreman friend and said,"I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking Lemons?"
"Well, as a matter of fact, I have! I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers and voted for Obama."
Hahahahahahahahaha! wheeeeeee!
PHD Lemon-ology!
OZombies

United States

#110341 Jul 14, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/05/21/ne...

NEW BLACK PANTHER FIELD MARSHALL : Whites 'should be thankful we're not hanging crackers by noses...yet, yet, yet'

This should be investigated by DOJ...this is real racism. But if whites said something like this, will be called racist. Why, aren't we all equal? This is what divides people. Equal justice for everyone, really? Bull crap!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#110342 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Holy Tap Dancing Siddhartha Gautama!
I can, and you KNOW I CAN!
You bet your Buddha!
:b ROTFLMAO!
I apologize, like John Cleese in "A Fish Called Wanda"
Jay

Springville, TN

#110343 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't addressing you, American Loony, but since you saw fit to stick your pointy nose into the conversation, let me suggest that *you* google it, since neither you or Jay know what it means.
Thorazine...
eating any yet? Apparently not.

She wants to make him an icon so we can all go there to worship him. Get it?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#110344 Jul 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
fat ass will never be free, bet that.
Hoodies up for Travon! All while discussing TM,
you racist rednecks managed to bash the POTUS
the whole time. That's what this is all about.
you Haters mad because the POTUS
commented on the case. Anything to try to
make him look bad. Well,how's that working
for you today? President BARACK. Hussein
OBAMA. Read with caution..... and continue
to weep.
The entire nation should have been angry when the POTUS injected his personal feelings into this trial and clearly made it a racial issue when it was never about race.
The nation should also be spittin mad the AG helped fund and assemble anti- Zimmerman rallies.
And to round out the trifecta Americans should be disgusted with the way the MSM manipulated facts and downright manufacture lies to advance their divisive agenda.
Jorge

Dover, TN

#110345 Jul 14, 2013
The chem trails are a sure sign of organite.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110346 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants to make him an icon so we can all go there to worship him. Get it?
I get it, but you apparently still don't. A pilgrimage is a journey, something you actively participate in, not something you *build*. For instance; We embarked on a pilgrimage to Trayvon Martin's shrine.

Get it?

Really, dear, if you're going to try to use big words, please use them correctly.

What was is someone said awhile back about libs not comprehending words? How can we, when you tighty righties can't produce coherent posts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 21 min Two eyed Willy 2,208
West Virgina deserved it 30 min Two eyed Willy 12
Island Creek shooting 51 min lawyer 94
When a woman shows you no affection but doesn't... (Aug '12) 1 hr Been there 35
rip dr ralph stanley 2 hr UMG for Trump 2
Airport mobile home 4 hr Build Me a Hangar 66
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 4 hr Power Breeds Trouble 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages