'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,851)

Showing posts 97,001 - 97,020 of144,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

So, how do you guys think this trial will end up? I sure hope they do the right and proper thing, following the law, but, I think as crazy as people are these days it could go completely sideways!!

What say you?
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow, just noticed the time. I better think about sleep. Might be back if can't snooze. will see you guys tomorrow.
Have a good night...morning....whatever, lol.:-)

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

MHO ...
It will either be full out 'acquittal'
OR
hung jury ...

IF hung jury ... it will be just to appease the political junkies!

Because the lady jurors will be afraid of what might happen to them ...

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
Wow, just noticed the time. I better think about sleep. Might be back if can't snooze. will see you guys tomorrow.
Have a good night...morning....whatever, lol.:-)
G'Night E:)
And other *Patriots*...

Tomorrow, tomorrow ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text> Nope don't think I do,Not that I can recall right now. Of course I'm too ticked at trial to think over much else, sooo?
I do know one day I clicked on to read a bit to catch up a little, only had a couple minutes and was shocked at all the vulgar language. And it was still going on some when I got on the other day I think.
Anyway, it's a little sad that people are too pitiful to just agree to have differences of opinion without all the other crap. Because this site can actually be a good one sometimes and some posters take kidding or disagreements in stride.
Anyway, sorry you get bugged so much. Glad you hang in there.:-)

Agree. If you think the vulgar language is bad now you should have been here when the fake birth certificate stuff was going on. That was a time or two ago, but it was on-going. We put up some good stuff but, as usual, the nasties flowed. AL is a good researcher (watch me get spammed for this) but she pulled stuff most people wouldn't have found then. Anyway...she lets it roll off her back like a duck out of water, and it makes me laugh when they can't get under her skin...

And by the way, this isn't the first time some jerk-off used her name to post crap. I even brought this up some time ago...it sucks to be that person!
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
MHO ...
OR
hung jury ...
I've sorta been thinking along these lines too. No way they can find him guilty. If they do, then dang, everyone would be guilty that have previously gone free.
Hung jury sounds plausible and safest but sure hope they don't do that.
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. If you think the vulgar language is bad now you should have been here when the fake birth certificate stuff was going on. That was a time or two ago, but it was on-going. We put up some good stuff but, as usual, the nasties flowed. AL is a good researcher (watch me get spammed for this) but she pulled stuff most people wouldn't have found then. Anyway...she lets it roll off her back like a duck out of water, and it makes me laugh when they can't get under her skin...
And by the way, this isn't the first time some jerk-off used her name to post crap. I even brought this up some time ago...it sucks to be that person!
You are right, she sure has been a trooper bout way more than an average could handle. And yes, I know she's a good researcher, for the longest time, I came on here just to find out info or links from her. And still very much value all she does and shares. She is a gem for sure!
And boy, you can let it roll too! I've always liked reading your stuff too, very informative, well thought out, well written. Thank you too, for all you do for all of us others out here!

We wouldn't know half the stuff we do if not for ALL the good guys. I enjoy listening to all of you! Even when I don't have time to comment on stuff, I try to read a little bit on the last page.

Keep up the good work every body! Love you guys!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
MHO ...
OR
hung jury ...
you ignorant pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've sorta been thinking along these lines too. No way they can find him guilty. If they do, then dang, everyone would be guilty that have previously gone free.
Hung jury sounds plausible and safest but sure hope they don't do that.
Frie the SOB.
hollerrat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman was defending himself against a known thug end of story , the state of florida has proven why obozo is president they are stoopid down there

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to keep them typing for the next 2 years at least. The more they type this dumb shit, the more people they alienate. It's to our advantage to keep these idiots riled up and preaching their hate and them making as many excuses as possible why it's ok for an unarmed kid to be killed while he stood his ground to a stranger chasing him.
They're killing the GOP themselves and its fun to watch it implode
All this from the most despicable, vile, vulgar, repulsive personality that ever disgraced anonymous forums!

Isn't it time for your rubber jacket and zombie med's?

Obama and his hand picked thugs have done more to harm the Democratic party than any/all Republicans can do!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Not gonnE bE ignoreD by YOU!!
)8~D>
I'm NOT your play thing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What the?

/..\
----
contentWarning

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

hollerrat wrote:
George Zimmerman was defending himself against a known thug end of story , the state of florida has proven why obozo is president they are stoopid down there
You are stupid up here
O
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>You could never call yourself a debater by a long shot.
When was it exactly that Martin gave George his name and address? When did George ask him for it? And can you prove that? Or is this more of your speculation?
I won't even bother to waste time to address your other ridiculous post because its full of inuendo and speculation or questions already answered numerous times.
You base everything you say on what you imagine happened. But not on anything that has ben shown to be true.
You are a spinner and a stir it upper who really doesn't have much at all to say.
Where is all this evidence George was not in fear for his life?
Comprehension isn't your strong suit.
Synergy you have to read things 2 or 3 times before it sinks in?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Trayvon was straddling Z, and was sitting on him, then went to sit up further giving
Z a chance to get to the gun, and maybe he held his arm out to within inches of his abdomen.
I said, MAYBE
None of this was in slow motion you know, so it could have been 5 seconds and he pushed T off of him. Didn't police say he was on his stomach when they got there?
So he was getting off of Zimmerman and THEM he was shot. And he was shit in the chest, not abdomen
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt answer you, because I've already done that. And I refuse to go back and look to copy paste for you or to repeat what I said. That's why, I laughed my tail off at you and suggested you get on the clue bus......because you were foolish enough to think I might actually "re-answer" your dumb zzz. Boy are you thick headed.
I would only debate with someone who knows what the definition and purpose of debate means, you clearly do not know.
That's some great logic.... Don't have time to go back look and coly and paste but have time to type two paragraphs?

And why would you have to copy and paste? You have memory issues and can't keep the same thought for over a day or two?
ROTFLMAO

THAT'S FUNNY!

Net your teet are a mess if you have memories issues and forget to brush.... Simple things ya know LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, freakshow. Ain't any of us buying that. Admit it. You made an idiot of yourself when you made a pass at Ari. He didn't respond the way you'd hoped so you claim someone out there gives a big enough chit about you to fake your lame a$$ identity.
<quoted text>
I NEED YOU.....??? give it a rest, stalker.
You set her up!

She and I are "friends", we have seen this trick before!

I have seen a few people with above average knowledge of this game...your "join date" and acquired badges give you away.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
All this from the most despicable, vile, vulgar, repulsive personality that ever disgraced anonymous forums!
Isn't it time for your rubber jacket and zombie med's?
Obama and his hand picked thugs have done more to harm the Democratic party than any/all Republicans can do!
Really?? Then why aren't all you brave patriotic heros doing what people in Egypt are doing if you're that concerned??

You're all just a big bunch of Lois mouth whiners!!

Stfu or leave the country and quit crying like children. It's pathetic.

LOL idiots
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You set her up!
She and I are "friends", we have seen this trick before!
I have seen a few people with above average knowledge of this game...your "join date" and acquired badges give you away.
Run along little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,001 - 97,020 of144,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
chris harris 4 min Patricks daddy 2
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 8 min MUSICK-NESS 22,502
paris cowboy =music 8 min PARIS COWBOY 4,519
Word Association (Aug '11) 11 min Jennifer Renee 4,731
Cover songs (Jul '11) 16 min MUSICK-NESS 695
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 17 min Musikologist 3,358
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 22 min MUSICK-NESS 559
•••
•••