'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262675 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109686 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>That would be pure speculation unless of course you can show e witness to this supposed "being chased down" scenario of yours.
If one goes by what your saying, then all the honest, caring, good people who've chased down some criminal for stealing some ladies purse & then got in a fight when the criminal turned on them and assaulted the good guy , causing the good guy to protect his very life by shooting the criminal-- must therefore (by your logic) deserve to go to jail just because he had the audacity to follow the perpetrator.
I guess you'd think that good guy had no right to defend himself either.
except you're forgetting one thing.....no one was chasing a person who had just stolen a purse. He was chasing an innocent kid enjoying some skittles in the rain.

#109687 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know IF he profiled or not. He most likely was answering the question the operator asked him. How would you have him answer her queries? With no specific info? So the police would not know who to look out for ? NUTS!!
I guess now no one had better not tell the cops or dispatch the one who commits a crime is white either, orchinese or Hispanic in appearance.
Sounds good to me, the cops should have to figure out for themselves who their looking for and decipher for themselves from nothing what the perp looks like. That way they can equally harass everyone who happens to be available! snickering.:-)
Do you yourself call what you surmise logic?
again, how you forget... There - wouldn't - have - been - any - queries - had - he - not - called - the - cops - and - insisted - this - teenaged - child - was - a - threat

and the dispatcher wasn't asking him to give chase. The dispatcher was asking him what he could see, not demanding he "go look and see". There is a difference.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109688 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see Bigfoot or the space aliens, but I see every day huge Chemtrails up in the sky. White plane up high every day going back and forth ...!!
Big difference from a regular jet ...!! Regular jet doesn't go that high and back and forth, every single day...!!
I think chemtrails causes Biggoot and the Lochness Monster.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109689 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
again, how you forget... There - wouldn't - have - been - any - queries - had - he - not - called - the - cops - and - insisted - this - teenaged - child - was - a - threat
and the dispatcher wasn't asking him to give chase. The dispatcher was asking him what he could see, not demanding he "go look and see". There is a difference.
I really think they don't know how stupid they are.

It's amazing they're so close minded.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109690 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd the game go?
LOL

Casey, IL

#109691 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>well, we have quiet a bit tied up in stocks, but
I don't know whats going on with all this "game playing" . I have asked hubby to withdraw and back off stocks but he has not listened so no telilng where this will end up.
I know we lost our butts off when the market crashed in the OblameA regime.. Which made me physically sick though my better half said don't worry. I saw stocks in my
banks go to worthless. Not good. But we are still hoping our investments pan out. We will see, but to my way of thinking we ail lose quiet a lot in this gamble. They are playing with our livelihood.
And nope, the federal reserve inflating the market does not help, except of course in the short term. My guess is that all the crooks in gov will benefit greatly from all the wrong doing going on.
I am ready to kick the entire bunch out. We need real representation of the people and we should demand that representation. Kick everyone out!
Get all new people into the house and congress. No forever benefits because you held a job for the gov. No unlimited healthcare, take the care you want the rest of us to be ok with or be uninsured.
LOLOLOL!!!!

You're hubby?

Having a crush on your boss is not the same as being married to him!

ROTFL
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109693 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
except you're forgetting one thing.....no one was chasing a person who had just stolen a purse. He was chasing an innocent kid enjoying some skittles in the rain.
Oh, gee-ffing-whiz.....excuse the flip outta me.

Now, tell me if you will......since you were THERE and know all....did he take a bite of those skittles BEFORE or AFTER he broke Z's nose? Which? Both? Neither? What??????

Oh....That's right....YOU do NOT know, do you.....Cha Ching.......no one does!!!

Keep on speculating and dreaming and/or imagining.... that helps us al understand this oh so much better....Thank you.......NOT!!!

#109694 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd the game go?
Well, I drove to Edmonton for nuthin. We stood around for 50 minutes, and then they decided to cancel because of the mud. But it was OK, because I got to see an itsy, bitsy, squishy, wishy baby!!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109696 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
The line for the CLUE BUS is getting quiet long, suggest you hurry on over and get in line. You appear to be missing out on vital info but commenting nonetheless. It makes you look really stoopid!!

Heeheehee!!!.....Priceless.... LMAO........wheeeeeeeee!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109699 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, gee-ffing-whiz.....excuse the flip outta me.
Now, tell me if you will......since you were THERE and know all....did he take a bite of those skittles BEFORE or AFTER he broke Z's nose? Which? Both? Neither? What??????
Oh....That's right....YOU do NOT know, do you.....Cha Ching.......no one does!!!
Keep on speculating and dreaming and/or imagining.... that helps us al understand this oh so much better....Thank you.......NOT!!!
Did you ever find that evidence that proves Martin doubled back?

Or are you ignoring facts?

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109700 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think they don't know how stupid they are.
It's amazing they're so close minded.
^
^
^
bacatcha boi :)
``````````

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Except in Florida, the Republican legislature reduced the requirement that the person with the firearm must retreat if possible.[Pay special attention to - AL]

That's why we are seeing cases like this where gun owners believe they have the right to pursue and kill unarmed persons. Apparently, hunting humans is now permitted in Florida.

Truth
Rome, GA
If you are on your back being beaten
and
you can't escape
retreat is not an option.

You just made a great argument for the defense. I will let them know. LOL.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#109702 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I drove to Edmonton for nuthin. We stood around for 50 minutes, and then they decided to cancel because of the mud. But it was OK, because I got to see an itsy, bitsy, squishy, wishy baby!!
It's been crazy soggy! We don't need any more rain.

When's the next one? It's going to be rainless for a week at least looks like.
OZombies

United States

#109703 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Obama plays healer-in-chief again
With much of the nation in mourning, President
Obama will fly to Newtown, Conn., on Sunday afternoon to play an unfortunately all-too-customary role: healer-in-chief.
The president will meet with the families of the 27 victims of Friday’s mass shooting, then speak at an interfaith vigil in the evening.
Healer-in-chief? Divisive election emphasizes need for politicians to work together
It’s finally over. The most divisive, contentious presidential campaign in my lifetime ended with President Obama being re-elected for four more years. Not only is he commander-in-chief now he must also be healer-in-chief.
The demographics of our country are changing almost daily. Demographics played a role, but so did the values and attitudes of voters. That means business as usual on the political front just isn’t going to work moving forward. This election told us a lot about who we are as a nation and how we our politicians need to govern. It is time to move away from being strictly red and blue and move toward being unified and strictly American.
http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city_life/...
President Obama is the first Democrat to get over 50 percent of the vote in a presidential election since Franklin Roosevelt.
In the midst of a tight reelection campaign, President Obama flew to Colorado on Sunday for the second time in less than a month. It is a key battleground state that he captured four years ago and would like to hold on to this fall.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-...
After Aurora shootings, Obama again takes on role as healer in chief in Colorado
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-...
President Obama steps up as healer-in-chief
Hurricane Sandy
http://news.yahoo.com/video/president-obama-s...
Healer In Chief
Mitt Romney:“I thought the president gave a superb address to the people of this city and the state and the nation. It was inspiring day.”
I don't agree with many politics of our 44th president. I know my readers don't either.
But one of a president's jobs is to be a father figure of the citizens of this country.
A father who is sincere, reflects the emotion of the gravity of the situation without tears that frighten and puts our struggles within context.
Like many other tragedies before, President Obama, spoke in Boston yesterday and inspired Boston and a nation. What he obviously lacks in legislative politics - primarily by being a polarizing figure - he excels with his words to the common man.
http://www.johnjazwiecblog.com/2013/04/healer...
I'm sure I left something out...but you get the picture right? Look it up yourself, you know it is true. He is always there. Trying to comfort and promote peace. Sad you losers don't see it. However, the MAJORITY do. Keep trying though. haha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
GOP RIP
Wait a minute ...you need VIOLIN and a PAPER TISSUE BOX...!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#109704 Jul 11, 2013
Libertarianism is such a fraud.
Rand Paul and his goofy old man are total
dystopic phonies.
How can we have a nation of 310 million people
without a functioning government?

Paul and his moronic supporters would like
nothing better than to "drown" the American
government in a "bathtub." Grover Norquist.

Danville, KY

#109705 Jul 11, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another poster:

Too bad Martin's Twitter accounts were ruled off limits by the judge. They show he was into street fighting which his friend believes was the reason his mother kicked him out of the house.

We know he used drugs, but his social media points to him being a dealer and he was looking to find someone who would sell him codeine which, with skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail, makes a potent version of a drug called Lean.

Did I mention that before he went to Sanford he was trying to buy a handgun which is a felony for a 17 year old in Florida. So much for the search for truth.
//////////

Martin wanted a gun

http://glpiggy.net/2013/05/23/trayvon-martin-...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109706 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
bacatcha boi :)
``````````
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Except in Florida, the Republican legislature reduced the requirement that the person with the firearm must retreat if possible.[Pay special attention to - AL]
That's why we are seeing cases like this where gun owners believe they have the right to pursue and kill unarmed persons. Apparently, hunting humans is now permitted in Florida.
Truth
Rome, GA
If you are on your back being beaten
and
you can't escape
retreat is not an option.
You just made a great argument for the defense. I will let them know. LOL.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
:D
You can all ignore the fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin, he had no right to do so.

That caused it all.

End of story.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109707 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute ...you need VIOLIN and a PAPER TISSUE BOX...!!
Coming from the person who cries and whines about Obama in every possible way?

Youbreallu just typed that?

:-D

Danville, KY

#109708 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can all ignore the fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin, he had no right to do so.
That caused it all.
End of story.
Things 'changed'
WHEN Martin "sucker punched" Z-Man ...
He 'became' the AGGRESSOR!

Chief Bill Lee Interview – AND – Benjamin Crump Interview (Videos) With Al Sharpton’s Lies

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

onlywanttruth says:
July 10, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Trayvon Martin Supporters ARE Stupid
^
^
[someone on youtube said this - Not "AL"]

He has never missed at capturing the absurdity that comes from Trayvon supporters.
Enigma

Bolivar, MO

#109709 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find that evidence that proves Martin doubled back?
Or are you ignoring facts?
Did you find the evidence that he did not double back?

Show me tell me. Explain it to me how you know this.

Or are you ignoring the facts?
Reality

United States

#109710 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is not a republican? lololol
Priests don't blow altar boys
RIP GOP
Why do you use vulgarity instead of facts?

Loss for common sense approach. huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politically, what would Jesus do? 28 min hmm 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr DUH 36,186
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 161,249
Jose "joe" cortes 1 hr Politically correct 3
No More Benefits 1 hr Billy 42
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 1 hr Reality 86
the cult from betsey lane years ago? (Jan '12) 2 hr Politically correct 23
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 6 hr Meow 48

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages