'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,441 - 94,460 of 146,296 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> l have nothing to hide. And hell yes I
support my POTUS. are you smoking Meth?
You people are hopeless.... Dodging my point over and over again shows how weak minded you and Calvin really are.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'tripled premiums before it took effect'
is that your relevant fact?
The one doing the spinning, is the one who's dizzy

Ask around dick hole.... I had to drop my insurance because I couldn't afford it now people can't even get over 30 hours a week. Call me Glenn beck misquote me dodge the argument since you can't defend Obama.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Pure Faux News BS.
More name theft. And no this is actually happening. Just like the phone records and all the doj IRS corruption that is happening that all the mentally challenged hippies find delightful and fair.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot...you need pictures and an interpreter when you are reading posts. Do you know that ICE employees wanted to sue Obama because they took an oath to do their job and Obama wouldn't allow them to do their jobs. Obama sued Arizona because their Governor wanted Obama and ICE to follow the laws already on the books.
It makes little difference how many illegals have been deported or let out of jail early because of Obama's sequestration (that backfired on him and the dems) The illegals come right back again with another identity because they know that ICE will not go after them. They come here illegally and if sent home they are back 3 months later. That's a real plan, isn't it? lol Much like all of the other many failed plans and broken promises from Obama. It doesn't matter how many Border Agents you have if they are unable to do their jobs because of liberal political crap.
Didn't Obama walk back on those bragging rights (deportation numbers) just before the election because the Hispanic Community called him out on it? Uh huh. Quit watching Rachael Madcow aka Chris Hayes and you just might update and educate yourself for a change. Good luck with that! LMMFAO
Oh yeah, did Obama count his Aunt and Uncle in his big deportation numbers? Nope. They lived here for years in public housing getting free medical and food stamps even after a Judge deported them. When Obama became president just like magic...they went back to court and are now legal but the Aunt still lives in public housing and collects welfare, food stamps and free medical. Maybe you should brag about their numbers as in how much tax dollars has been spent on keeping Obama's illegal Kenyan kin folks her on the tax payers dime for many years.
But shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Things of which you ObaMORONS are not allowed to speak.
Tell you what. Prove that 70% MORE illegal criminals haven't been deported or the number overall isn't up and the number of boarder agents are not double the number and I'll shut up.
Your post is nothing but your ideas. Post some facts.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else notice the brain dead left wing losers on here are on here all the time? It's because they are unemployed and their mothers are supporting them financially. Dependence is the mantra of the left. Obama is the ultimate god mother to them. They are like salmon swimming up a shallow stream diving head first into the mouth of a grizzly bear. Unable to take precaution or think unrestricted without bias. I would feel sorry for them if there will to be ignorant wasn't so damaging.
Smile

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

"This guy" seems like a miserable person. I'd hate to be so angry all the time.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaPhones is a Repub lie from the pits of hell where most of the Repub talking points come from. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone you ignorant POS. Prove me wrong you stupid person. Prove tax dollars have ever went to fund the free cell phone program that has been going since 1984.
I hate those that lie or are to stupid to find the facts.
Here is the government website for any of you dumbass Repubs that care to know the truth.
http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline
Nobodies arguing the fact a subsidized land line with a limited service is a good idea for emergency purposes.
The problem is awarding these people with a free smart phone with a data package worth over a hundred bucks a month and free internet service.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Smile wrote:
"This guy" seems like a miserable person. I'd hate to be so angry all the time.
Passion can appear as anger.... I beat you because I love you....
andy

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask around dick hole.... I had to drop my insurance because I couldn't afford it now people can't even get over 30 hours a week. Call me Glenn beck misquote me dodge the argument since you can't defend Obama.
it will get worse, yesterday on news, heard Americans will be working less hrs so illegals here can have jobs to. and yes, it was on fox news,it came from some jock they were interviewing yesterday morning.
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaPhones is a Repub lie from the pits of hell where most of the Repub talking points come from. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone you ignorant POS. Prove me wrong you stupid person. Prove tax dollars have ever went to fund the free cell phone program that has been going since 1984.
Here is the government website for any of you dumbass Repubs that care to know the truth.
The money comes from taxes people pay on their cell phone bills. So in essence it is hard working folks that pay their bills that are footing the bill for the free phones.
That's a fact Jack.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
A reduced rate for low income families is not the same as an Obama phone, which is the phones you get free when on public assistance. I personally know three different families that has them.
One family is a disabled nephew of mine, his wife and three kids. They all have a free phone. One is a pregnant unmarried young lady and a woman with five children in Huntington W V has five children, youngest being just seven years old. Every single one of them has a free phone, even the seven year old.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobodies arguing the fact a subsidized land line with a limited service is a good idea for emergency purposes.
The problem is awarding these people with a free smart phone with a data package worth over a hundred bucks a month and free internet service.
The people who use these phones are going to be getting "alerts" on their phones from OBAMA! Another way to keep indoctrinating them and keep controlling their minds, and to to keep them voting for the liberals.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. Prove that 70% MORE illegal criminals haven't been deported or the number overall isn't up and the number of boarder agents are not double the number and I'll shut up.
Your post is nothing but your ideas. Post some facts.
IF 'we post links ...
'you' WHINE
IF 'we' copy/paste ...
'you WHINE

THAT makes 'you' just a WHINING windbag ..!!!

This IS a debate boards ...for opinions & NEWS!
Opinions ARE "ideas" ...

Get iT?
``````````
Einstein on Kindness, Our Shared Existence, and Life’s Highest Ideals

Albert Einstein's Ideas and Opinions
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2012/0...

Kindness DOES NOT work with libTARDS ...
I "tried" THAT for months ...
Got treated in the MOST derogatory manner, with NO respect!

I now GIVE what I GET!

GOT THAT TOO?

You SEE 'respect' BETWEEN the Conservatives on here ...

BUT not amongst the libTARDS!
Only dirty/vulgar/OBSCENE language and someone patting someone on the back for it!

The "epitome" of evil!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!
I second THAT :)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasses using my name because they can't argue facts. You and country girl are the same person
are we? another fact?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are hopeless.... Dodging my point over and over again shows how weak minded you and Calvin really are.
what point?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

It hasn't worked, and it won't. Obama is a loose cannonball. He has only one guiding principle, the aggrandizement of his own ego. But just one Nobel Peace Prize, just one presidency, can never be enough for his insatiable needs. Obama will always need more. Obama wants to control everything except himself. That has always been a formula for tyranny, and Obama is no exception.

An Uncontrollable Ego
James Lewis
International leaders are beginning to look at Obama with open fear. Do they know something we don't? More

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't implicated in any scandals...I know that hurts your already raw butthole, but the Truth Hurts, Big Daddy.
What cover-ups?
I don't mean the pedophilia
Obama should be infuriated over these scandals.A real president would be.He's not! He should be firing people left and right.He's not ! He should be talking about this to us and telling us whats he's going to do about it. He's not!He doesn't mention it. He just goes on talking about anything else. Today he's talking about global warming, not the scandals that's in the news everyday.
We may be helpless, but we are not stupid, at least the ones who can see two inches in front of their nose.
He hasn't fired anyone because he'd have to start with himself. He can't do a thing to any of them involved because they would rat him out as the one at the head of everything going on.
The quit their jobs and slither away and without implicating Obama.They better not implicate him either, unless they are willing to leave everything and everyone to go to another country.
And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••