'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228425 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#106495 Jun 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
Do you remember one of Obama's biggest promises for his first term,like all of his other promises,that never came true? He promised and gloated about how he was going to fix our illegal immigration problems? He did nothing about that problem (or any other problem) because the people he handed power to (Dirty Harry Reid and the liar Nutsy Pelosi) were following Obama's demand to implement and force the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history on every man, woman and child in our country.
Obama wasn't concerned about the citizens or broken promises for a vote...he was more concerned with his legacy and Beyonce's bootylicious performances at the WH. Illegal immigration was put on the bottom shelf and forgotten. Then Obama realized that because illegals could vote without an ID (but couldn't buy booze without an ID)he saw the difference those votes made for his second term. Now the Hispanics (among others) demanded payback for getting Obama elected for a second term. All of a sudden Obama wants an immigration bill before the end of July. What's the big hurry now Obama? Well, it seems as if Obama realizes all his scandals and coverups have come home to bite him and the democrats in the ass. He is scared that because of all the lies and scandals and coverups that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and will gain the majority in the Senate. He needs that first-term immigration promise to the illegals to become a reality to keep the Republicans from gaining both majorities in Congress and undoing all his dirty deeds.
Obama realizes that Hilary will need all the help she can get in getting the democrat nomination once all her dirty deeds and coverups are exposed. 11 million known illegals in our country and the democrats want an immigration reform bill that would allow those illegals to bring their gay lovers and family members here LEGALLY! That will probably add up to about 20 million votes for democrats.
We the people realize why the sudden urgency by Obama to get immigration reform into law before the midterm elections.
Obama isn't implicated in any scandals...I know that hurts your already raw butthole, but the Truth Hurts, Big Daddy.
What cover-ups?
I don't mean the pedophilia
This guy

Williamsburg, KY

#106496 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
where's the black board and fake glasses...and tears?
Still didnt address my point.... Just more bad jokes.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106497 Jun 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If "this" ^^^ is an example of what you call "intelligent"...
Your IQ is below 50!
I already knew that, lol!
you think I'm not intelligent?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106498 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can have your phone records and personal information? It's ok if you aren't doing anything illegal? Think about how stupid you sound before you type. For the safety of the country? You just supported the last four terms of presidency by making that statement. The world is screwed by people like you that refuse to change your mind because of disgusting bias and allegiance to a political party and president that is ruining our country. Republicans have their hands in it too... Wake up people. Their selfishness is killing us.
l have nothing to hide. And hell yes I
support my POTUS. are you smoking Meth?
tcresident

Louisville, KY

#106499 Jun 22, 2013
just wondering wrote:
shoot i get an a from them to because i belong to it that don't mean i am better then anyone else. Its more then gun rights conway supports all the foodstamp partys agenda and that includes the healthcare that has cause my insurance to almost double and that gives him an L in my book a looser. If you want higher tax costlier electric and fuel prices go ahead an suport conway then run to daneil boone and apply for assistance to pay your electric bill. Better wake up this nation can not stand very much more spending or we all be in soup line an they be no soup.
L. M d
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106500 Jun 22, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
But libs will have to see it before they believe it.
wait till they have to have major surgery that could save their life.The death panels will look at their "spied" on phone calls,and face book to see if you'r liberal or conservative or a senior citizen or on public assistance. They will let that decide your fate that & way they won't waste money on you if your are old because life doesn't mean anything to them and if your on public assistance, they can save money by letting you die.
If you are rich and can pay for your medical care and you will live. If you are rich and Obama's friend you will get the best medical care .
remember Obama saying this about senior citizens, just give them a pain pill and make them comfortable"
People we are screwed.
What else can you do for the elderly,
besides keep them comfortable, you IDIOT!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106501 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't address my point.
a dog chases his own tail..doesn't mean there's a point.. I re-read your post..you didn't make a point.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106502 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so much for ignoring...huh, boybanger?
Funny!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106503 Jun 22, 2013
this guy wrote:
<quoted text>
countrygirl is this a good example of the factual reply that calvin comes up with? Is this an example of what you are bragging about? Such relevant facts are mesmerizing aren't they?
'tripled premiums before it took effect'
is that your relevant fact?
The one doing the spinning, is the one who's dizzy

Since: Dec 11

#106504 Jun 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
A response is a response ya goof. And you left two. Looks like the stink bait worked just fine.
Well I'll be damned, I guess it DID!
Look what poked it 's head out!
I thought you only came out at night?

So how does the recent NSA situation fit your concept of "transparent" government?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106506 Jun 22, 2013
this guy wrote:
<quoted text>
countrygirl is this a good example of the factual reply that calvin comes up with? Is this an example of what you are bragging about? Such relevant facts are mesmerizing aren't they?
yes, i love it. you Idiots don't like the truth, so we use you for entertainment. simple
as that. anything else?

#106507 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a dog chases his own tail..doesn't mean there's a point.. I re-read your post..you didn't make a point.
I'm goin wit da funk today, and your timing was excellent!

I was already thinking about this...and you mentioned the DOG after I and posted to ILIH!

Sorry if dog on some folks, it' just the DOG in me!

Especially ILIJ, she gets sooo catty!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106508 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I was already thinking about this...and you mentioned the DOG after I and posted to ILIH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ngu9yhBpHCIXX
da funk...... stop ari, you kill'in me. Lmfao!
aaahahaha!!! aaaahahaha!!!!
This guy

Edmonton, KY

#106509 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yes, i love it. you Idiots don't like the truth, so we use you for entertainment. simple
as that. anything else?
You tried bragging that calvins fact filled reply about glasses and chalkboards or whatever the heck he was accusing someone of doing or being is your interruption of the truth? Now that is entertainment. Two people hanging on to each other for dear life just hoping and praying that one day you will be of relevance. Dream on.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#106510 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ngu9yhBpHCIXX
who is Ilij? Oh no! no mistakes from the scholar.

#106511 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think I'm not intelligent?
Dude if life on earth was judged by the comment you made we would be soooo FU@$ed!
I have seen you post real thought, that isn't it!
ALL OF US

Edmonton, KY

#106512 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
da funk...... stop ari, you kill'in me. Lmfao!
aaahahaha!!! aaaahahaha!!!!
Then please don't stop Ari!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106513 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried bragging that calvins fact filled reply about glasses and chalkboards or whatever the heck he was accusing someone of doing or being is your interruption of the truth? Now that is entertainment. Two people hanging on to each other for dear life just hoping and praying that one day you will be of relevance. Dream on.
Mother, did it have to be so high?

#106514 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
who is Ilij? Oh no! no mistakes from the scholar.
If you become "half" as smart as her when you grow up... you may be "twice" as smart as you are NOW!
I don't agree with her, but :

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106515 Jun 22, 2013
ALL OF US wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please don't stop Ari!
what are you doing to him Ari? you'll have him begging til the rooster crows, this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 25 min One Eyed Willy 2,221
Airport mobile home 32 min Rays Sidekick 68
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 148,870
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 1 hr Bad daddy 1
bingo 2 hr snakerode 20
EQT shutting down mass firings 2 hr sucka 40
I Want Hillary! 2 hr Talent scout 2
Island Creek shooting 5 hr Leann 111
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr Uncle Tom 32,362
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 8 hr why bother 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages