'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228872 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#99960 May 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
B. Hussein Obama-“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground ). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
The words in quotation marks are those of Barack Hussein Obama (not a Christian name)...how many "Christians" do you know who can recite the Muslim call to prayer in Arabic? He admitted attending a Muslim school where he learned from the Quran, it is Sharia Law that if a Muslim renounces their faith they are to be killed!
"anyone who rejects any of the basic ordinances of Islam or insults the prophet or the Qur'an (as Salman Rushdie did) will be regarded as an apostate and must be killed."
http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv...
He has met, bowed to and shook hands with Muslim Clerics! Evidence he has not renounced his faith; or they would have followed the law of Islam and slain him on the spot! This is what they do to Muslims who turn Christian: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/indo...
In the Muslim world, when you attack one Muslim, you attack everyone of them. Bowing mean SUBMISSION! That's why Obama is avoiding to call Muslims terrorists. To other Muslims they're freedom fighters. That's why Obama is apologizing for that YouTube video and not calling Benghazi for what it is terrorist attack. On Obama father's side, they're all Muslim religion. That's no secret. Why is so hard for some to see the truth.
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99961 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Get over GW and focus on the alien in the White House, the one that will burn this nation to a cinder!!!
Loyal Americans will never get over g dubya until justice is done. We are still suffering from the damage YOUR party did. It's not easy for our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT to try reversing the damage, while being endlessly attacked by the teapubliklan party. Teapubliklans have been slinging their own feces at our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT since he announced his bid for President.
Justice Dale

United States

#99962 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually... We luv ya brotha. We just hate your demonic handlers. We keep saying WAKE UP TO REALITY! But you refuse. We reach out a hand to rescue you from the edge of sanity, but out of your misguided fear from the steady stream of lies you're fed on a daily basis, you attack your own countrymen. At least your party will be a grim reminder for future generations of the unchecked evil that nearly destroyed this country.
This is not judgment, this is direct observation.
LMAO!!! And you want to drag us into your world of Utopia and insanity!! NO THANKS!!!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#99963 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is getting where you don't want to think, it is against Political Correctness. LMAO!!!
What next, the think police!!
Why is so hard to see that Obama is fake and his stories have more holes than a Swiss cheese ...
He has no shame..."the most transparent administration in U.S. history"...that was a joke!
Obama, no nothing, see nothing, hear nothing...
Where is our president? So far we have illegal community organizer in the white house ...
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#99964 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Loyal Americans will never get over g dubya until justice is done. We are still suffering from the damage YOUR party did. It's not easy for our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT to try reversing the damage, while being endlessly attacked by the teapubliklan party. Teapubliklans have been slinging their own feces at our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT since he announced his bid for President.
Reversing your brain damage is not going to be easy either!
Justice Dale

United States

#99965 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! He wanted the gotdam job, he got it!! He had no idea what he was getting into, "Oh, look I am the first Black President" and the first Black President that can't handle the job, the complete legislative branch is in shambles, it takes more than a golfer/organizer to run it!!!
Guess he didn't see the fine print about 24/365/366!!!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99966 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! And you want to drag us into your world of Utopia and insanity!! NO THANKS!!!
We don't want to drag you into utopia, you're not even close to being on that level. Let's take small steps, how about we try reality first. It will only hurt for a lil while. Then you will be able to see how your party is being used, before your handlers use you up and dump you. Get off the fixed news and join the real world. Wake up my fellow American! Let common sense guide you.

Since: Dec 11

#99967 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent observation; you can't fix stupid.
Justice Dale

United States

#99968 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is so hard to see that Obama is fake and his stories have more holes than a Swiss cheese ...
He has no shame..."the most transparent administration in U.S. history"...that was a joke!
Obama, no nothing, see nothing, hear nothing...
Where is our president? So far we have illegal community organizer in the white house ...
He is the first black president and he thinks, "I can get away with anything, I can just pull the race card", this shit is getting old, everyone knows he has only one thing in mind for this country, the total destruction of the Constitution! What he doesn't know, after the Constitution is gone he will have 50 nations to make treaties with.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99969 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Muslim world, when you attack one Muslim, you attack everyone of them. Bowing mean SUBMISSION! That's why Obama is avoiding to call Muslims terrorists. To other Muslims they're freedom fighters. That's why Obama is apologizing for that YouTube video and not calling Benghazi for what it is terrorist attack. On Obama father's side, they're all Muslim religion. That's no secret. Why is so hard for some to see the truth.
Bowing is submission?

What does killing the leader of all radical Muslim terrorists mean the?

Make up your mind here chemtrail!

He's admitting weakness to terrorist as he kills them??

How do you survive day to day??

Since: Dec 11

#99970 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want to drag you into utopia, you're not even close to being on that level. Let's take small steps, how about we try reality first. It will only hurt for a lil while. Then you will be able to see how your party is being used, before your handlers use you up and dump you. Get off the fixed news and join the real world. Wake up my fellow American! Let common sense guide you.
I'm reaching out here; to establish communication on your level (mental midget):

OOMPA LOOMPA would be a great user name for you!
B. Hussein Obama is an Islamic name >not Christian<.
He did not read the Q'uran in a Catholic school!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99971 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! He wanted the gotdam job, he got it!! He had no idea what he was getting into, "Oh, look I am the first Black President" and the first Black President that can't handle the job, the complete legislative branch is in shambles, it takes more than a golfer/organizer to run it!!!
He is doing his job as our 24/7 365 President. And the Teapubliklan party is doing everything they possibly can to block, deny, and obstruct him from doing the will of the majority of the American people.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#99972 May 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess FalseNews hasn't told you tools yet, Obama fired the Bush appointee at the IRS. Try to keep up with current events. Obama has no connection with this issue, again..... Educate yourself.
The AP situation is investigating leaks connected to terrorism, I'm all for it and think it should have been done. National Security issue. Please try to educate yourself on current events. And again.... Obama is not directly connected to this issue. EDUCATE yourself.
We are not the Worlds Police Department..... But if Israel has Oil, we'll be there. We'll go anywhere where there is oil. Education education education..... Get some!!
Obama didn't exactly fire him. The man was quitting in June anyway and will work till then.
Maybe I didn't hear right but the way I understood it, he wasn't even working at the IRS when the dirt was being dished.
No matter what Obama is to blame for somebody's else's head rolls for it.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#99973 May 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowing is submission?
What does killing the leader of all radical Muslim terrorists mean the?
Make up your mind here chemtrail!
He's admitting weakness to terrorist as he kills them??
How do you survive day to day??
Seal 6 killed Osama not Obama ... uncle dummy!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99974 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And with the teapubliklan party launching one assault after the other on Social Security and Medicare, I guess theres no more hope for me than there is for you huh?
Hey, wanna see something really scary? Watch C-Span, Listen to the words literally coming out of your teapubliklan leaders mouths. See the wrinkled old white me admitting they have been trying to destroy S.S. and Med since it's inception.
Justice Dale

United States

#99975 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
He is doing his job as our 24/7 365 President. And the Teapubliklan party is doing everything they possibly can to block, deny, and obstruct him from doing the will of the majority of the American people.
LMAO!!! Sure he is, the sorry bastard was out of the link on 911 Benghazi, IRS debacle and AP debacle! Yes, he ran for the job of superman, but the bastard is always asleep in the phone-booth!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99976 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! He wanted the gotdam job, he got it!! He had no idea what he was getting into, "Oh, look I am the first Black President" and the first Black President that can't handle the job, the complete legislative branch is in shambles, it takes more than a golfer/organizer to run it!!!
Let's see, our last Repub President took a surplus and turned it in to the greatest debt the nation has ever seen. He started two wars for nothing but to show his dad how big of man he was. 4000 dead and 30,000 plus wounded never mind the $4 trillion in cost. He started the bank loan frenzy of loaning to anyone with a heart beat by signing the American Dream Down Payment Act. This in turned caused the biggest world wide depression not seen since 1929. 750,000 Americans per month losing their jobs. 100's of companies going bankrupt.
Yeah, You Repubs sure miss the good old days of a real man in the White House.

Location hidden

#99977 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Seal 6 killed Osama not Obama ... uncle dummy!
On who's orders you paranoid woman? Obama was told to do a drone strike. He sent the team in. What did Bush do when Laden was within reach?
Justice Dale

United States

#99978 May 16, 2013
Goodnight and good riddance to you sorry little commie bastards, that call yourself liberals!!!!
LMAO!!!
Oh, not to disappoint you little commie bastards, I am out of beer! Now you can talk about my alcohol consumption!! LMAO!!!!!

Location hidden

#99979 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Sure he is, the sorry bastard was out of the link on 911 Benghazi, IRS debacle and AP debacle! Yes, he ran for the job of superman, but the bastard is always asleep in the phone-booth!!!
You know I do not care for your Anti-American hatred of our President and your name calling of him and the office. You POS all we ever called Bush was dumb. That pretty much summed it all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 16 min _FLATLINE-------- 25,500
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 38 min HitTheRoad 20
Airport mobile home 58 min Elite Bafoons and... 85
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 2 hr sam 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr AMEN 32,431
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Traveler 148,993
News KSP Investigates Suspected Murder in Pike County (Aug '15) 4 hr FREAND 5
expo another epic fail 5 hr Lawyer Baird 14
Island Creek shooting 17 hr legal eagle 142

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages