'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Oh Crap

Brea, CA

#99552 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
y-e-a-h ...
I'm 'shaking' in my booties ...
I do NOT 'run' away ...
I "go away"
BECAUSE
I "can't STAND"
the IGNORANCE
:)
BIG difference ...
Still can't get away from it ...
I'm surrounded by libTARDS everywhere I go ...
you know ...
IGNORANT people ...
The dumbazz drivers ...
the " " workers in stores ...
egads ...
That's WHY I LOVE "being alone" ...
:D
Tell me about it! I just went to the bathroom, sure enough there were libTARDS in there! They're everywhere!

Oh Crap!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99553 May 14, 2013
Are you better off than the day President Obama took office?
289 statements
1130 votes

Yes
26%- 295 votes

Somewhat
6%- 69 votes

No
68%- 766 votes <<---<<<

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99554 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very fun getting them all worked up and watching them run like the bitches they are.
Calling Ari in his lies this morning got him right out if here, posing some simple questions to the goat girl got her spooked and running, and asking the American crackhead for a timeline in when this big Obama cover up is going to come out, a week, 2 weeks, a month?? Nothing.... She runs.
They're all toys to play with. Kinna like when you were a kid and the wheel had a flat spot LMAO not real fun, but you would still ride it for shits and giggles.
Headlines and soundbytes, ridiculous predictions, and apocalypse...ans cut and paste...lol, and now we have TWO professors.
Calvin is not smart

Mesa, AZ

#99555 May 14, 2013
...just arrogant liberal ... you can train dogs, but not liberals, because they are all BABOOOOOONS!
Hurry up Calvin, lights goes out early in jail !
Showering with all guys in jail, someone must told him he has big pee pee...so he keep bragging about it!
Calvin can't explain what happened in Benghazi and keep asking..."what cover-up"? Really Calvin!

#99556 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
An "act of TERROR" ... the Aurora shooting - domestic - one lone person...
terrorist attack - muslims - foreigners - by a rabid bunch of blood thirsty hyaenas - Benghazi ...
GET the picture ...
to
too
two ...
DIFFERENT "definition" for EACH one!
:D
you forgot tutu, Gayto's favorite outfit

Unc...make that THREE professors, we forgot about Moe Webster, here..Queen of the Dic...
tionary
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99557 May 14, 2013
ARE MEDIA FINALLY DOING THEIR JOB?
Exclusive: Barry Farber feels sorry for 'poor Jay' Carney after Friday's briefing

And now America has joined the club. Having cheered on the valiant resistance of WND, Fox News, the Weekly Standard and precious few others in the American media, you might sense a touch of exuberance slathered in amongst these words. Apparently the redwood tree of Obama-team liars tumbled to the Boy Scout knives of the truth-tellers on Friday, May 10, when it became apparent that the media – though it may be pro-Obama – is also very strongly pro-media. There was a line in Gore Vidal’s drama “The Best Man” in which the key player loudly lamented,“I don’t mind being a bastard, but why am I such an inept bastard?”

Warning to all future presidential spokespeople, like Jay Carney: The White House press corps will take your lies. They consider pro-Obama lies a worthy cause. But they won’t tolerate inept lies. They want you to save those for the 9-year-olds, and come out with your raised hands the appropriate shade of red when you’re caught telling a “Benghazi“!

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/are-media-finally-...

The pResident is a FAILURE!

Did I say ... The pResident is a FAILURE!
AND ...
an usurping illegal alien one at that!

How MANY things can he FAIL at ???
ALL OF THEM!

ta ta AGAIN!

Nah ... I'm NOT running ...
NOT A THING to "run" from ...

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99558 May 14, 2013
Obama dismisses Benghazi criticism as 'sideshow'

The president's remarks come after fresh evidence emerges that the White House weighed political calculation in its response to the fatal attacks in Libya last fall. LA Times

Four US citizens hung-out to die in Benghazi!

People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99559 May 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
genetic inbreeding?
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
whats the matter sodotard, can't handle something bigger than you?

LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99560 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of them have mentioned the FACT that republicans voted to cut security, they are hanging on false claims of a cover up.
Republicans are just stupid uneducated tools. Don't expect any truth from any republican.
repubs don't have to tell the truth, they have enough money to buy what ever they want and you sodotards can't do a thing about it, that's why you keep worrying about the next election, most repubs dont care about the next election, you sheepletards however are petrified of it, what's so funny is that you were soooo afraid the repubs were gonna cut medicare and social security and your own traitor in chief did it for you! LOLOLOL,

one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you uncle flabby,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99562 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IRS Audits, Benghazi, Sebelius: Obama’s Second Term Is Scandal Heaven
by Eleanor Clift May 14, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
IRS Tea Party audits, Benghazi, oh my! The events unfolding in Washington may have journalists seeing blood in the water, but Obama’s second-term scandals are no Watergate, John Dean tells Eleanor Clift.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
a "liberal" website ...
WATCH: Jon Stewart slams Obama over the IRS scandal
http://theweek.com/article/index/244116/watch...
going d-o-w-n ....
don't worry, it wasn't until clintons second term that he got impeached, hussein oblamers is coming, his house of cards is starting to crumble and the libotards are even distancing themselves from him, any demotard that thinks billary is going to take the fall for him are dumber than dumb

LOLOL,

#99563 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the matter sodotard, can't handle something bigger than you?
LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you don't have anything bigger than me..

but yes, everything I EVER earned was something I don't know..
"I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods"
that statement says you teach 'logic'...that's something bigger than you
you have never said anything logical on this forum, therefore you are a goddam liar

#99564 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, it wasn't until clintons second term that he got impeached, hussein oblamers is coming, his house of cards is starting to crumble and the libotards are even distancing themselves from him, any demotard that thinks billary is going to take the fall for him are dumber than dumb
LOLOL,
...is coming...
...is starting...
...is going to...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99565 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ARE MEDIA FINALLY DOING THEIR JOB?
Exclusive: Barry Farber feels sorry for 'poor Jay' Carney after Friday's briefing
And now America has joined the club. Having cheered on the valiant resistance of WND, Fox News, the Weekly Standard and precious few others in the American media, you might sense a touch of exuberance slathered in amongst these words. Apparently the redwood tree of Obama-team liars tumbled to the Boy Scout knives of the truth-tellers on Friday, May 10, when it became apparent that the media – though it may be pro-Obama – is also very strongly pro-media. There was a line in Gore Vidal’s drama “The Best Man” in which the key player loudly lamented,“I don’t mind being a bastard, but why am I such an inept bastard?”
Warning to all future presidential spokespeople, like Jay Carney: The White House press corps will take your lies. They consider pro-Obama lies a worthy cause. But they won’t tolerate inept lies. They want you to save those for the 9-year-olds, and come out with your raised hands the appropriate shade of red when you’re caught telling a “Benghazi“!
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/are-media-finally-...
Did I say ... The pResident is a FAILURE!
AND ...
an usurping illegal alien one at that!
How MANY things can he FAIL at ???
ALL OF THEM!
ta ta AGAIN!
Nah ... I'm NOT running ...
NOT A THING to "run" from ...
What Obama did to those four brave men in Benghazi was nothing but murder!

#99566 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs don't have to tell the truth, they have enough money to buy what ever they want and you sodotards can't do a thing about it, that's why you keep worrying about the next election, most repubs dont care about the next election, you sheepletards however are petrified of it, what's so funny is that you were soooo afraid the repubs were gonna cut medicare and social security and your own traitor in chief did it for you! LOLOLOL,
one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you uncle flabby,
...did it for you...
you idiots are always predicting the future..
and you can't even get the PAST right...

I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

#99567 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Obama dismisses Benghazi criticism as 'sideshow'
The president's remarks come after fresh evidence emerges that the White House weighed political calculation in its response to the fatal attacks in Libya last fall. LA Times
Four US citizens hung-out to die in Benghazi!
People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!!
weighed political calculation
wow

#99568 May 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have anything bigger than me..
but yes, everything I EVER earned was something I don't know..
"I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods"
that statement says you teach 'logic'...that's something bigger than you
you have never said anything logical on this forum, therefore you are a goddam liar
I meant to say "Everything I EVER learned was something I didn't know."
I'm going to bed,'lights out' in this prison cell. time for you vultures to take turns biting my meat
Yul Arsho

Pikeville, KY

#99569 May 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say "Everything I EVER learned was something I didn't know."
I'm going to bed,'lights out' in this prison cell. time for you vultures to take turns biting my meat
Now really ,please have another glass of Metamucil . Still full in the face lol .
Uncle Tab

United States

#99570 May 14, 2013
See ya Calvin..... I may slap them around for a few more minutes. The crackhead keeps repeating that she's not running..... As she runs. LOL

and she still hasn't answered when this coverup will be on news stations.... Those lame stream media stations that are in Obamas pocket??

She can't answer cause she know its all a big lie.

Perfect tools.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99571 May 14, 2013
While our guys were murdered in Benghazi, Obama and Hillary looked the other way...
Osama is dead and Al Qaida is on the run!
How they, can say, this was terrorist attack?
Obama 'wonder boy' can walk on water and fix all problems between America and a Muslim world. When he became president, all terrorists were gone...now, we have to pretend, they don't exist.
Same Embassy was attacked earlier same year, our guys requested help again and again...who denied help and who told our boys to step down and not defend our Embassy? Why is those, that attacked us, still free? Why Obama ordered those that want to tell us what's really happened in Benghazi, to keep their mouth shut? Why so many secrets, if it is not cover-up? Ok, you liberal baboons, you can ask now..."what cover-up"?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99572 May 14, 2013
OUCH … The Washington Post Gives Barack Obama 4 Pinocchio’s for His Claims that he called Benghazi an ‘Act of Terrorism’

BARACK OBAMA … YOU LIE!!!

“The day after it happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”(President Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron new conference 5/13/13)

WOW, the Washington Post Fact Checker calls President Barack Obama a liar and gives him 4 Pinocchio’s for his claims that he called the Benghazi an “Act of Terror” following the attack that left four American dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Barack Obama had the audacity yesterday to say while answering a question on Benghazi that he called Benghazi a terror attack. Nothing could be further from the truth and even the left-leaning WAPO is calling Obama on it. As Powerline opines, Obama Bobs and Weaves on Benghazi. However, this rope-a-dope is more dope than rope. Barack Obama is twisting in the wind as he has lost all credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Another Vet 6,999
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 28 min thankful 58
Frankie Loss Benefits Pikeville 29 min Common Man 7
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 31 min fearful 4
Word Association (Aug '11) 44 min Jennifer Renee 5,117
15 Most Charismatic Frontmen Of All Time 1 hr texas pete 3
Crazy parents and sports 1 hr Supermouth 3
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 2 hr Bobcat 93
the expo does it again! 11 hr older than dirt 39
Pikeville Dating