'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256820 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#98558 May 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
If gun-control is so useless, according to you friggen gunloons, why then is it that not a single crime is ever committed with a machine gun – ever since they were outlawed in 1934 and 1986 respectively?
According to Law Enforcement, the real deterrent for criminals to use machine guns is the registration with the Gov’t (yes the federal Gov’t has a machine gun registry) as well as a $200 tax. The restriction was meant to rein in tommy guns from the gangster days.
The tax was a purposely stifling amount back in the day, but it remains the same even now. If it were adjusted for inflation, it would equate to $3,436 today. Every year, there are slightly fewer machine guns circulating, so their price climbs. And with time, more collectors seek them. The price of an M16 before 1986 cost about $800. Now it goes for about $20,000.
The ATF keeps track of machine-gun owners. Owners cannot be felons, must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States. They also have to provide to authorities the exact address of the gun storage and the owner and must be amenable to in-person visits by inspectors. A six-month waiting period is also a serious deterrent to criminals.
man are you an ignorant bay area sodotard,

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98559 May 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for brain you psycho! You're one really sick individual! You need help!
Maybe I need help, but I don't want to cut anyone's throat. I don't want anyone to "drop dead".

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98560 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA?
No thanks, I like girls.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98561 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone running from the USMC drive tractor trailers 80 miles an hour in the dark at 2:am?(not people transports)obvious cargo with drums and heavy straps. It was understood to be high value targets w/ no civilians. What would you think it was? How many tons will 12 60+foot semi trailers haul? Congress gave them enough time to disperse and vanish from sight.
Did you see WMDS on the video? Quit spinning, Ari, if you can, and just answer the question...did you?
Justice Dale

United States

#98562 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what ever I tell it to be..I'm in charge here.
LMAO!!!! Pull your dress down, you narcissism is showing.
Justice Dale

United States

#98563 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
is that overcome or over come?
LMAO!!! It is whatever I want it to be, I am in charge here!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98564 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is whatever I want it to be, I am in charge here!!!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..
you'll never be Hot C, but you can be his Lil Dic.

Jump!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98565 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Pull your dress down, you narcissism is showing.
Well, it is pretty big.
Justice Dale

United States

#98566 May 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
If gun-control is so useless, according to you friggen gunloons, why then is it that not a single crime is ever committed with a machine gun – ever since they were outlawed in 1934 and 1986 respectively?
According to Law Enforcement, the real deterrent for criminals to use machine guns is the registration with the Gov’t (yes the federal Gov’t has a machine gun registry) as well as a $200 tax. The restriction was meant to rein in tommy guns from the gangster days.
The tax was a purposely stifling amount back in the day, but it remains the same even now. If it were adjusted for inflation, it would equate to $3,436 today. Every year, there are slightly fewer machine guns circulating, so their price climbs. And with time, more collectors seek them. The price of an M16 before 1986 cost about $800. Now it goes for about $20,000.
The ATF keeps track of machine-gun owners. Owners cannot be felons, must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States. They also have to provide to authorities the exact address of the gun storage and the owner and must be amenable to in-person visits by inspectors. A six-month waiting period is also a serious deterrent to criminals.
A machine gun wastes too much ammo!
Justice Dale

United States

#98567 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is pretty big.
LMAO!!! Yes, your narcissism is.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98568 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A machine gun wastes too much ammo!
maybe you're not man enough to handle a real weapon

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98569 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, your narcissism is.
i have a lot to be narcissistic about
Justice Dale

United States

#98570 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..
you'll never be Hot C, but you can be his Lil Dic.
Jump!
LMAO!! Now why would want another Lil Dic!
Justice Dale

United States

#98571 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you're not man enough to handle a real weapon
LMAO!! A weapon isn't necessarily a firearm.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98572 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Now why would want another Lil Dic!
to see if it Laughs It's Ass Off every time I slap in in the back of the head

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98573 May 7, 2013
why no big raves about the NRA Conference?
Been there, done that?
Boring?
Broken Record?
Justice Dale

United States

#98574 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a lot to be narcissistic about
LMAO!!! Sure you do, your narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98575 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! A weapon isn't necessarily a firearm.
Don't bring anything you can't limp home crying about it sticking out your ass, boy.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98576 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Sure you do, your narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).
I call it having a huge cock, but whatever

good......night, Dic, school tomorrow

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#98577 May 7, 2013
did Obama drone Beck...seems quiet lately
lolololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Mines Open 12 min butt stomper 6
president trump had the largest crowd on inaugu... 15 min butt stomper 1
Jacky Darrell Smith (Dec '15) 31 min Legal observor 27
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 35 min Paris 3,651
venters lane 48 min Bungalow Bill 1
Trump Health Care 1 hr black lies 33
Rotten fish smell leftover from the women's mar... 2 hr Good Riddance Obama 13
Smallest Crowd Ever 2 hr draining swamp 32
Pea and Wee PLLC 13 hr Amy 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages