'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96232 Apr 23, 2013
WOW, I am so glad that MSLSD is on top of this, the terrorist said they are not involved with any other terrorists, that must be true, the Russian and Checynan goverments must be discriminating against and picking on these two honest bombers,

man, even your libtard news media is so stupid, no wonder everytime they post something stupid you sheepletards go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Officials: Hospitalized bombing suspect says he and brother acted alone, motivated by religion

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/22/17...
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96233 Apr 23, 2013
Too bad U.S. authorities didn't know about this, they should have asked the aunt and not listened to the Russian and Checynan authorities. Ooops, sorry, they didn't!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Makhachkala, Russia (CNN)-- Something struck Tamerlan Tsarnaev's aunt when her nephew arrived in southern Russia last year.

He prayed regularly, she said. He avoided looking women in the eye. His transformation into a devout Muslim was a radical change.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/world/asia/russ...
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96234 Apr 23, 2013
ROTFL, you libtards really need to see this thread on the Lexington topix forum,

LOLOL, I mean, baaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-ky/...
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96237 Apr 23, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>You are auch ani gger lover.
so is yo mamma, angie daddy
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96241 Apr 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Muslims are just misunderstood, "why can't we all just get a bomb?" er along?
http://www.newsday.com/news/world/cops-two-ar...
You ignorant pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96242 Apr 23, 2013
We see everyday, gloom and doom republicans constantly preach the negative and the world is going to end. We've seen in the last 5 years, this just isn't true.

Why are republicans so negative and dishonest? Well, we all know the true answer... But I'll leave that alone... We democrats know it, you republicans know it. But we've seen you prove it here many times.

If Obama has done such a bad job, so terrible at everything.... How can our stock market be doing so well?? Our country isn't broke. You people might need to look up broke in the dictionary.

Obama has kept many of Dumbyas ideas, this is why we haven't made a full recovery. Taxes, being the lowest they've been in decades, are a big issue. You republicans complain about taxes... Taxes have to be paid, end of story. You people need to get off the free ride and understand that taxes pay for the upkeep of our country. And I know the loons will bring up the tax and spend BS you've been trained to say... Just isn't true. Taxes don't pay for abortions, it's a fact and everyone if you know it. Republicans have used your uneducated knowledge of things against you and you have bought it. They tell you that if a super rich person only pays 12% in taxes compared to the working class paying 33%, that it wil produce jobs. How has that worked out?? It hasn't. Truth be told, those super rich didn't even pay the 12%, they got it all back in returns (see GE and BP) so that means the tax burden falls flatly on the middle class. The rich are walking all the way to the bank.

And all of this is instilled into you republicans over fear, the world wil end... You say tat over and over and over....well.... Been 5 years, we're still here. We aren't broke. How can you all say we're broke if we are setting stock market records?? It's not possible!! How can you people go on about people just gave up with looking for a job? Just to try to boost unemployment numbers. It's another bucket with holes that holds no water.

We aren't losing 750k jobs a month... We've gained instead of list. That math alone shoots your arguments out if the water.

New car sales up.... How can we be broke if people are buying new cars and the automotive industry is doing good again?? Your stories just don't add up.

Home sales rebounding, have to repeat it, if all of these people who have stopped looking for work, how are they buying houses?? LOL that's the funniest thing.... People just stopped looking.. Where do you people get this, and how can you say it without saying 'hmmmm, how can millions of people, men, women, children live with no jobs, how do they eat, where do they sleep?' Again... Doesn't add up.

Finally ..... The Bill Of Rights lie.... The constitution HAS NOT and WILL NOT be changed.... Everyone here who are democrats have asked any if you to post where the Constitution has been changed.... None of you can post anything backing what you say.... Not one of you.

Facts are facts..... Don't be weak minded and believe what you're being told WILL happen, the doom, gloom, and feat makes you weak. Our country is a great country..... But we can't continue to have a great country when the working class is paying for it and just a few hundred very very wealthy who's income matches millions and millions of others, yet those few hundred don't pay a dime to help foot the bill while reaping billions of dollars in benefit.

No one here will ever be a billionaire.... I doubt if any here will be a millionaire.... Everyone wants to be wealthy, just not possible. So don't let a dream that will never happen and that's just the truth. People thinking that the super rich not paying their fare share ( which is 33%, not 12% and getting it all in a tax return refund) isn't saving this country.... It's killing it.

I know republicans will go on and on and try to dissect this post.... But you can't..... It's all fact. The rich are taking advantage if you and laughing all the way to the bank. It has to stop.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96243 Apr 23, 2013
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

you are wrong about everything, especially that repubs will dissect every part of this post, I read the first paragraph and started laughing, no one is going to read this entire post, even most libtards, but I will strongly suggest you get back to staying drunk, that kool aid is doing you more damage than any alcohol ever did,

baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaacccccccc-naa aaaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96244 Apr 23, 2013
man does uncle flabby need a hobby, something that makes him feel better about himself, he keeps posting doom and gloom reports, maybe you conservatives out there should quit posting facts and start posting fantasy for uncle flabbys sake, he is going over the deep end,
Uncle Tab

United States

#96245 Apr 23, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong about everything, especially that repubs will dissect every part of this post, I read the first paragraph and started laughing, no one is going to read this entire post, even most libtards, but I will strongly suggest you get back to staying drunk, that kool aid is doing you more damage than any alcohol ever did,
baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaacccccccc-naa aaaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
You can't grasp what I said, I understand why you're not intelligent to read it all.

It's best for you not to try to read what I post, it's above you. You know this, that's why you can only reply like you always do.

It's just low republican intellect. You're plagued with it.

I'll let you go on a drug crazed post frenzy like you always do.... Carry on
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96247 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't grasp what I said, I understand why you're not intelligent to read it all.
It's best for you not to try to read what I post, it's above you. You know this, that's why you can only reply like you always do.
It's just low republican intellect. You're plagued with it.
I'll let you go on a drug crazed post frenzy like you always do.... Carry on
I know, you owned me again with your 8th grade education and my graduate degrees, I am so dumb to let a holler hick drop out own me, next time I will ready the entire post, maybe after reading it 200 times I will understand where you are coming from,

I am so intimidated by you and your intellect that I am going now, I must pout and feel depressed,

baaaaaaa-raaaaaaaa-naaaaaa-pho biaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96248 Apr 23, 2013
hey sodotards, read this,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Uncle Tab

United States

#96249 Apr 23, 2013
Seems as tho the Biston Terrorists are line wolf types right now.... mentally unstable Muslims. Not affiliated to any big group.

I think it bothers republicans anyway, and no matter what, this will be Obamas fault.... If he would have been killed, Repubs would have said he was killed to shut him up, now he's alive, it HAS to be some big Muslim attack and Obama is hiding something.

No matter what, this is the republican mind. No matter what, they will turn this to try to make it a downer for our President.

Republicans have to have something bad going on, doom, gloom, fear to downplay not losing 750k jobs a month, stock market records, new car sales, home sales, all great things for our country.

It's desperate.... It's not working.... Proven by the last 2 elections.

America has woken up to the republican twisting things.... Nothing adds up... Except to them.
Hey you goatman

West Liberty, KY

#96250 Apr 23, 2013
baaaaaaa wrote:
hey sodotards, read this,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
You must be the one who listened to Yasser Arafat! When Bill Clinton got caught with Monica,Yasser told him he should have tried the goat instead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96251 Apr 23, 2013
@ Hey you goatman = an EMPTY suit/brain

April 22, 2013
The Tailor Who Sewed the Obama Empty Suit Has Sewn Others
By Bruce Walker

The most glaring fact about our president is that

he is an empty suit. <<-<<<

The people around him are also empty suits.

They believe in nothing, really, but unearned luxury, unmerited adulation, and unaccountable power.

Those whom we have come to call "leftists" are in fact

nothing but nihilists, and we flatter them when we presume that they value anything beyond their

vanities, their avarice, and their selfishness.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/the_ta...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96252 Apr 23, 2013
VOTER FRAUD TRIAL: Did Obama really qualify for 2008 state ballot?

http://www.therightscoop.com/voter-fraud-tria...

wodiej 4 hours ago
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President. I knew something was up w that. And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people. Start rounding them all up.

Patriot_Ink 13 hours ago
Dr. Alan Keyes, a Constitutional Scholar, said that Obloody is not WARRANTED to be President because he has not proved that he meets the REQUIREMENTS of the Constitution. That said, everyithing he and this malignant regime have done has been completely and utterly illegal.

yanomaniac 7 hours ago
They don't have to prove they were born in America? Seriously?

notpilgrims 4 hours ago
@ryanomaniac That's right: They don't. Did George Bush prove he was born in America?

[[[[PRICELESS!]]]]

I don't recall him releasing his birth certificate.

As an aside, Barack Obama actually DID prove he was born in America. His birth certificate said he was born in Hawaii (which is one of America's 50 states).

==========

Above "reminds" me of the 'commercial' where the guys jumps out of the window to "spread the news" ... Guy sitting on couch says "you could have used the door ... he THEN comes thru door and said "he didn't have time" ...

THEN

out the window AGAIN ...
Not the door :)

PRICELESS example of libTARDISM ...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96253 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
@ Hey you goatman = an EMPTY suit/brain
April 22, 2013
The Tailor Who Sewed the Obama Empty Suit Has Sewn Others
By Bruce Walker
The most glaring fact about our president is that
he is an empty suit. <<-<<<
The people around him are also empty suits.
They believe in nothing, really, but unearned luxury, unmerited adulation, and unaccountable power.
Those whom we have come to call "leftists" are in fact
nothing but nihilists, and we flatter them when we presume that they value anything beyond their
vanities, their avarice, and their selfishness.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/the_ta...
Blah blah blah blah blah you lost Stupid, get over it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96254 Apr 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah you lost Stupid, get over it.
NOT on this!

THIS is a CURRENT trial dipchit!

Happening ... NOW !!!

==========

VOTER FRAUD TRIAL - FROM the 2008 one!
[In other words what goes AROUND ... comes AROUND in DUE time]

"Two" former Board of Elections officials

have already pleaded > guilty <<<---<<< <<< **********

to charges related to the scheme and could testify against Morgan and Blythe.

KEEP READING ...

wodiej
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the

first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President.

I knew something was up w that.

And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people.

Start rounding them all up.
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#96255 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
VOTER FRAUD TRIAL: Did Obama really qualify for 2008 state ballot?
wodiej 4 hours ago
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President. I knew something was up w that. And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people. Start rounding them all up.
Patriot_Ink 13 hours ago
Dr. Alan Keyes, a Constitutional Scholar, said that Obloody is not WARRANTED to be President because he has not proved that he meets the REQUIREMENTS of the Constitution. That said, everyithing he and this malignant regime have done has been completely and utterly illegal.
yanomaniac 7 hours ago
They don't have to prove they were born in America? Seriously?
notpilgrims 4 hours ago
@ryanomaniac That's right: They don't. Did George Bush prove he was born in America?
[[[[PRICELESS!]]]]
I don't recall him releasing his birth certificate.
As an aside, Barack Obama actually DID prove he was born in America. His birth certificate said he was born in Hawaii (which is one of America's 50 states).
==========
Above "reminds" me of the 'commercial' where the guys jumps out of the window to "spread the news" ... Guy sitting on couch says "you could have used the door ... he THEN comes thru door and said "he didn't have time" ...
THEN
out the window AGAIN ...
Not the door :)
PRICELESS example of libTARDISM ...
What a waste of my tax money..... And republicans go on and on about cutbacks??

A which hunt that never ends and makes fools of republicans.

The gift that keeps on giving..... For 6 years now.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96256 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on this!
Happening ... NOW !!!
==========
KEEP READING ...
wodiej
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids
)8~D>
lmfao

You delusional useless pos.

Dream on moron.

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96258 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on this!
Happening ... NOW !!!
==========
KEEP READING ...
wodiej
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids
)8~D>
faux News

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min Help 12,808
Mitch is for Mitch 46 min Well 2
War on Coal 1 hr Well 10
Lonely Women/Craigslist (Apr '14) 1 hr big rod 4
teco coal 4 hr truth out 7
Kip Sanders & Denise Chaney 4 hr Funny 9
Kentucky Mountain Health (Jul '09) 5 hr Hate pill mills 12
Arrogance Bulling of Pikeville HS 6 hr truth out 9
The First To Fall ??? 6 hr deez 9
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 8 hr In agreement 37