'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96244 Apr 23, 2013
man does uncle flabby need a hobby, something that makes him feel better about himself, he keeps posting doom and gloom reports, maybe you conservatives out there should quit posting facts and start posting fantasy for uncle flabbys sake, he is going over the deep end,
Uncle Tab

United States

#96245 Apr 23, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong about everything, especially that repubs will dissect every part of this post, I read the first paragraph and started laughing, no one is going to read this entire post, even most libtards, but I will strongly suggest you get back to staying drunk, that kool aid is doing you more damage than any alcohol ever did,
baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaacccccccc-naa aaaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
You can't grasp what I said, I understand why you're not intelligent to read it all.

It's best for you not to try to read what I post, it's above you. You know this, that's why you can only reply like you always do.

It's just low republican intellect. You're plagued with it.

I'll let you go on a drug crazed post frenzy like you always do.... Carry on
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96247 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't grasp what I said, I understand why you're not intelligent to read it all.
It's best for you not to try to read what I post, it's above you. You know this, that's why you can only reply like you always do.
It's just low republican intellect. You're plagued with it.
I'll let you go on a drug crazed post frenzy like you always do.... Carry on
I know, you owned me again with your 8th grade education and my graduate degrees, I am so dumb to let a holler hick drop out own me, next time I will ready the entire post, maybe after reading it 200 times I will understand where you are coming from,

I am so intimidated by you and your intellect that I am going now, I must pout and feel depressed,

baaaaaaa-raaaaaaaa-naaaaaa-pho biaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96248 Apr 23, 2013
hey sodotards, read this,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Uncle Tab

United States

#96249 Apr 23, 2013
Seems as tho the Biston Terrorists are line wolf types right now.... mentally unstable Muslims. Not affiliated to any big group.

I think it bothers republicans anyway, and no matter what, this will be Obamas fault.... If he would have been killed, Repubs would have said he was killed to shut him up, now he's alive, it HAS to be some big Muslim attack and Obama is hiding something.

No matter what, this is the republican mind. No matter what, they will turn this to try to make it a downer for our President.

Republicans have to have something bad going on, doom, gloom, fear to downplay not losing 750k jobs a month, stock market records, new car sales, home sales, all great things for our country.

It's desperate.... It's not working.... Proven by the last 2 elections.

America has woken up to the republican twisting things.... Nothing adds up... Except to them.
Hey you goatman

West Liberty, KY

#96250 Apr 23, 2013
baaaaaaa wrote:
hey sodotards, read this,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
You must be the one who listened to Yasser Arafat! When Bill Clinton got caught with Monica,Yasser told him he should have tried the goat instead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96251 Apr 23, 2013
@ Hey you goatman = an EMPTY suit/brain

April 22, 2013
The Tailor Who Sewed the Obama Empty Suit Has Sewn Others
By Bruce Walker

The most glaring fact about our president is that

he is an empty suit. <<-<<<

The people around him are also empty suits.

They believe in nothing, really, but unearned luxury, unmerited adulation, and unaccountable power.

Those whom we have come to call "leftists" are in fact

nothing but nihilists, and we flatter them when we presume that they value anything beyond their

vanities, their avarice, and their selfishness.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/the_ta...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96252 Apr 23, 2013
VOTER FRAUD TRIAL: Did Obama really qualify for 2008 state ballot?

http://www.therightscoop.com/voter-fraud-tria...

wodiej 4 hours ago
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President. I knew something was up w that. And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people. Start rounding them all up.

Patriot_Ink 13 hours ago
Dr. Alan Keyes, a Constitutional Scholar, said that Obloody is not WARRANTED to be President because he has not proved that he meets the REQUIREMENTS of the Constitution. That said, everyithing he and this malignant regime have done has been completely and utterly illegal.

yanomaniac 7 hours ago
They don't have to prove they were born in America? Seriously?

notpilgrims 4 hours ago
@ryanomaniac That's right: They don't. Did George Bush prove he was born in America?

[[[[PRICELESS!]]]]

I don't recall him releasing his birth certificate.

As an aside, Barack Obama actually DID prove he was born in America. His birth certificate said he was born in Hawaii (which is one of America's 50 states).

==========

Above "reminds" me of the 'commercial' where the guys jumps out of the window to "spread the news" ... Guy sitting on couch says "you could have used the door ... he THEN comes thru door and said "he didn't have time" ...

THEN

out the window AGAIN ...
Not the door :)

PRICELESS example of libTARDISM ...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96253 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
@ Hey you goatman = an EMPTY suit/brain
April 22, 2013
The Tailor Who Sewed the Obama Empty Suit Has Sewn Others
By Bruce Walker
The most glaring fact about our president is that
he is an empty suit. <<-<<<
The people around him are also empty suits.
They believe in nothing, really, but unearned luxury, unmerited adulation, and unaccountable power.
Those whom we have come to call "leftists" are in fact
nothing but nihilists, and we flatter them when we presume that they value anything beyond their
vanities, their avarice, and their selfishness.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/the_ta...
Blah blah blah blah blah you lost Stupid, get over it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96254 Apr 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah you lost Stupid, get over it.
NOT on this!

THIS is a CURRENT trial dipchit!

Happening ... NOW !!!

==========

VOTER FRAUD TRIAL - FROM the 2008 one!
[In other words what goes AROUND ... comes AROUND in DUE time]

"Two" former Board of Elections officials

have already pleaded > guilty <<<---<<< <<< **********

to charges related to the scheme and could testify against Morgan and Blythe.

KEEP READING ...

wodiej
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the

first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President.

I knew something was up w that.

And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people.

Start rounding them all up.
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#96255 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
VOTER FRAUD TRIAL: Did Obama really qualify for 2008 state ballot?
wodiej 4 hours ago
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the first time since 1963 that Indiana went Democrat for President. I knew something was up w that. And we know the conspiracy was a lot more than 2 people. Start rounding them all up.
Patriot_Ink 13 hours ago
Dr. Alan Keyes, a Constitutional Scholar, said that Obloody is not WARRANTED to be President because he has not proved that he meets the REQUIREMENTS of the Constitution. That said, everyithing he and this malignant regime have done has been completely and utterly illegal.
yanomaniac 7 hours ago
They don't have to prove they were born in America? Seriously?
notpilgrims 4 hours ago
@ryanomaniac That's right: They don't. Did George Bush prove he was born in America?
[[[[PRICELESS!]]]]
I don't recall him releasing his birth certificate.
As an aside, Barack Obama actually DID prove he was born in America. His birth certificate said he was born in Hawaii (which is one of America's 50 states).
==========
Above "reminds" me of the 'commercial' where the guys jumps out of the window to "spread the news" ... Guy sitting on couch says "you could have used the door ... he THEN comes thru door and said "he didn't have time" ...
THEN
out the window AGAIN ...
Not the door :)
PRICELESS example of libTARDISM ...
What a waste of my tax money..... And republicans go on and on about cutbacks??

A which hunt that never ends and makes fools of republicans.

The gift that keeps on giving..... For 6 years now.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96256 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on this!
Happening ... NOW !!!
==========
KEEP READING ...
wodiej
We already know he didn't and in many other states as well. People committed fraud for a fraud. This was the
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids
)8~D>
lmfao

You delusional useless pos.

Dream on moron.

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96258 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on this!
Happening ... NOW !!!
==========
KEEP READING ...
wodiej
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids
)8~D>
faux News

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#96259 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on this!
Happening ... NOW !!!
==========
KEEP READING ...
wodiej
``````````
yippee ki ya ... 0-noids
)8~D>
When the MAJORITY of Americans don't want another Dumbya (Mitt) in office, they claim fraud.

We have spoken.... It's over... TWICE it was decided the country needed to get away from republican ideas that were killing our country.

We were right, we have a much better country now... Jobs, home sales, new car sales, all that republicans ruined!

Keep on being the doom and gloom..... My country is moving forward.

Hillary will make leaps and bounds when we elect her. You need to be much more worried about her. She knows how republicans are, she's been there done that.... They're scared of her and will do anything to stop her.

The Republican Party of no has dug it's own grave, sad thing is, you haven't dug a 6foot deep grave, you people keep digging and digging and there's no climbing out.

DEAD!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96260 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of my tax money..... And republicans go on and on about cutbacks??
A which hunt that never ends and makes fools of republicans.
The gift that keeps on giving..... For 6 years now.
What a waste of my tax money..... said "spewy" ...
``````````

FRESH air IS "wasted" on you!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#96261 Apr 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I see it, the difference is American Lady is angry about what is happening to our country and that liberals seem so blind to it. You seem to be angry and detest all conservatives. Your screen name says it all and that is exactly the way you want it. By using this name, you encourage attacks from conservatives.
"You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts."
You really need to go back and read your posts.
You aren't the only one with a good life sweetheart. What makes mine even better is I make a genuine effort to enjoy it rather than calling people names and spewing hatred. Try it sometime. You might really like it.
Decency and with humility stated.

God Bless you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#96262 Apr 23, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Jay!

I did not write the "N" word at the end of this sentence. Someone added this to my post. Some coward using my name, who's a sicko, racist.

Nice try, whoever you are, but my name and area has not changed in two years.
wtf

Duluth, GA

#96263 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of my tax money..... said "spewy" ...
``````````
FRESH air IS "wasted" on you!
A warm pile of sh-t would be wasted on you, you delusional pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96264 Apr 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>faux News
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Indianapolis Social News and Buzz in Realtime | Frrole
frrole.com/indianapolisOn WTHR: Cancer Consortium seeks to cut disease in Indiana ... Trial begins for officials accused in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud (By foxnewspolitics)...

PLUS - THIS last year!

Jury finds Charlie White guilty on six of seven counts
Posted: Feb 03, 2012 7:56 AM EST
Updated: Feb 04, 2012 11:43 AM EST

Trial begins in St. Joseph County presidential ballot case

INDIANAPOLIS - WTHR [STATE news channel]
A Hamilton County jury has found Secretary of State Charlie White guilty on six of seven counts in his voter fraud case. The jury returned the verdict early Saturday morning after getting the case on Friday.

The jury began deliberating at 2:00 pm. They came back at about 1:30 a.m. Saturday after deliberating for nearly 13 hours.

http://www.wthr.com/story/16668542/indiana-el...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96265 Apr 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>A warm pile of sh-t would be wasted on you, you delusional pos.
coming from u ...
THAT's a compliment ...

I "do not" WANT you to like me.
I'd be DISGUSTED ... if ya did!

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min stray-cat 132,140
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 17 min Musikologist 924
Neil Ratliff is out and selling drugs 28 min Wondering 4
Horse Trail Tragedy 29 min Public disgrace 33
Does anybody know lisa hunt from johns creek? 32 min wonderky 7
Ray Jones 35 min Childish reactions 18
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 35 min Musikologist 23,001
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Nothing 20,475
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 5 hr plumber 61
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"