'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256480 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#94117 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it...YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE AN IMMIGRANTS TOO...what's your point?
Talking about uneducated, you "ate" the cake!
I'm a mother and I don't like gay and lesbians. Maybe you are closet GAY and think that everyone else is...YOU GAYLORD!!!!! Yes I'm an immigrant, but NOT an ILLEGAL !!!!! I'm an American CITIZEN and nothing you can do about that! Get that gayboy!!!!!!!!!!
You're just a dumb chemtrail Bigfoot chasing dumb immigrant collecting a SS check.

Getting mad are ya. LOL

Anger shows weakness.
OZombies

United States

#94118 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You're on a roll Oz, sock it to him - the little lying sack of BS!
Let them think what they want.....they are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.
ASSHOLE? You bet!!! LOL I just got this returned for offensive material.....did they bother to read some of the stuff this little 13 year old creep writes?
Oh no, just the adults!
Hey Jay!
I'm not afraid of this lying bastards here. I don't like to call people names but some are really asking for it. They push and I push back. When you constantly brag about yourself, don't you see how small you are? Like this "little guy"...small brain!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94120 Apr 13, 2013
M~E~O~W


Giggle ... giggle

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#94121 Apr 13, 2013
Wonder why Romney didn't take this election to the SCOTUS??

Nevermind.... Even they know he lost. Only ones who don't get it?? Uneducated republicans.

Who's the leader of the idiots? Karl Rove.

Thank You, thank You very much.

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94123 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jay!
I'm not afraid of this lying bastards here. I don't like to call people names but some are really asking for it. They push and I push back. When you constantly brag about yourself, don't you see how small you are? Like this "little guy"...small brain!!!!!
E~X~A~C~T~L~Y "Z" ... <3
And Jay!

Keep it UP!

We are NOT lowering ourselves to their level ...
WE are FIGHTING back!
WE tried to do it the RIGHT way!

They drew "first blood" ... for MONTHS!
OZombies

United States

#94124 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a dumb chemtrail Bigfoot chasing dumb immigrant collecting a SS check.
Getting mad are ya. LOL
Anger shows weakness.
Did your crystal ball tell you how stupid you are?
Do you know difference between 'illegals' and 'immigrants'? Mad, NO I'm not, I just fight back!
NO I'm not weak, I just don't give up to bullies!
Get it gayboy????? Did you learn in school that your Founding Fathers were BRITISH?????
Where did your ancestors came from, unless you are an Indian?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94125 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Wonder why Romney didn't take this election to the SCOTUS??
Nevermind.... Even they know he lost. Only ones who don't get it?? Uneducated republicans.
Who's the leader of the idiots? Karl Rove.
Thank You, thank You very much.
Heh
Why the GOP won’t challenge vote fraud
Posted on November 15, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn

Friends and Patriots,

It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding.

Are you ready for this?

Here we go...
...
ut our screaming and hollering are to no avail. No one is listening to us. Not even the Republican Party.

Here’s why...

The Republican Party made an agreement 30 years ago with the Democrat Party NOT to ensure voting integrity and NOT to pursue suspected vote fraud.

Yes. You read it correctly.

As modified in 1987, the Consent Decree defined “ballot security activities” to mean “ballot integrity, ballot security or other efforts to prevent or remedy vote fraud.”

Since 1982, that Consent Decree has been renewed every year by the original judge, Carter appointee District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise, now 88 years old. Long retired, Debevoise comes back yearly for the sole purpose of renewing his 1982 order for another year.

Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an

Obama appointee ...

Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr.,

of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.

MORE HERE:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...

joandarc November 15, 2012 at 10:50 am ...
Indeed, Dr. Eowyn, this is the most important post you have ever written. What happened in this Consent Decree is absolutely unthinkable, unfathomable and frankly, I have no words to describe how crooked it is and the fact that the same judge came back every year, although retired, to tend to this Decree is an indictment in and of itself.

All of these facts are really remarkable reflecting that Obama was chosen for the presidency many years ago. It is also incredible that Obama’s court appointee denied the recent Republican Party’s attempt to eradicate this Consent Decree, most probably because of the recent voter fraud issues. The fact that the DNC’S 2012 Platform excluded any mention of God, also verifies that the Communists, atheists, have taken over the Democratic Party and its platforms and issues, insuring that the five non-negotiable issues, intrinsically evil practices, go their way, i.e. abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, human cloning and homosexual marriage.

As you know, we are faced with more than a breakdown of the Republican Party, we are faced with pure evil,“in your face” evil and the Democrats and their regime know it and they don’t care about it.
``````````

AMEN!
OZombies

United States

#94126 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
E~X~A~C~T~L~Y "Z" ... <3
And Jay!
Keep it UP!
We are NOT lowering ourselves to their level ...
WE are FIGHTING back!
WE tried to do it the RIGHT way!
They drew "first blood" ... for MONTHS!
Hey A/L!
I never seen so many liars, morons, uneducated, uninformed, bullies, like on here. If they don't know how to answer your post, they just skip it or tell a lie...when you tell a lie here, you do it everywhere! How sad!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#94127 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it...YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE AN IMMIGRANTS TOO...what's your point?
Talking about uneducated, you "ate" the cake!
I'm a mother and I don't like gay and lesbians. Maybe you are closet GAY and think that everyone else is...YOU GAYLORD!!!!! Yes I'm an immigrant, but NOT an ILLEGAL !!!!! I'm an American CITIZEN and nothing you can do about that! Get that gayboy!!!!!!!!!!
goooooo homeeee!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94128 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey A/L!
I never seen so many liars, morons, uneducated, uninformed, bullies, like on here. If they don't know how to answer your post, they just skip it or tell a lie...when you tell a lie here, you do it everywhere! How sad!
Agree Z!
Liars & thieves GO together in my book!

CORRUPT ...
Crooks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94129 Apr 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>goooooo homeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
suck
on
a

R-O-TT-E-N

egg!!!!!!!!!!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94130 Apr 13, 2013
Z "is" LEGAL ...
She came here the RIGHT way!

It's the ILLEGALS ... the CRIMINALS ...
that NEED to
Go HOME!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94131 Apr 13, 2013
WHY ARE RAPE CHARGES MISSING IN CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES?
Lawyers eyeing liability of abortion providers who don't call police

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-are-rape-charg...

Cristina
The whole abortion industry is about sexual abuse and butchering of babies.

ron
progressives are cannibals that will eventually eat their young to survive, meaning when they run out of others to blame for the terrible things that befall them then they will go after their own.

==========

It IS because they know it's WRONG and it's PART of their CULTURE to keep CRIME "in the DARK" ...

CORRUPT evil practices!

Some people GET FINED
IF they do NOT report it!

How COME these "degenerates" are not LIABLE?
OZombies

United States

#94132 Apr 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>goooooo homeeee!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA...I don't have home anywhere else...America IS my HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Tell 12 million ILLEGALS to go home...I'm ... AMERICAN CITIZEN, AMERICA IS MY HOME, and nothing you can do about that! Get that goatfart!
STFU!!!!!!!!!!
.!.
OZombies

United States

#94133 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Z!
Liars & thieves GO together in my book!
CORRUPT ...
Crooks!
Yes, agree 100%!
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94134 Apr 13, 2013
Intended Progressive Consequences – No Abortion Facility Inspections Led To Gosnell’s House of Horrors...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/1...

I "hate" even talking about this. It IS a travesty ...

BUT we HAVE to get the info OUT!
God Bless those lil souls.

Since: Dec 11

.

#94135 Apr 13, 2013
An example of Lame Steam Media mass control of sheeple:

Eight Reasons for the Media Blackout on Abortionist Kermit Gosnell

1. The Gosnell case involves an abortionist.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the abortionist must be portrayed as a victim of hate and intolerance, not a perpetrator of violence. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps “abortionist” separate from testimony about dead women and children.

2. The Gosnell case involves an unregulated abortion clinic.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the clinic must be portrayed as a “refuge” for women in distress, not a “house of horrors” where women are taken advantage of. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps “abortion clinic” away from negative connotations.

3. The Gosnell case involves protestors who, for years, stood outside 3801 Lancaster and prayed, warning people about what was taking place inside.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the protestors must be portrayed as agitators and extremists, not peaceful people who urge mothers to treasure the miracle inside them. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps the abortion protestors from looking like heroes.

4. The Gosnell case involves gruesome details about living, viable babies having their spinal cords “snipped” outside the womb.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the details of an abortion procedure are to be avoided. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from asking why such violent killing is unjust moments after birth, yet acceptable at any other time during the pregnancy.

5. The Gosnell case raises the question of human rights.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the discussion must always be framed in terms of a woman’s “reproductive rights,” not a baby’s “human rights.” But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from asking why “reproductive rights” should trump “human rights”– or why a doctor devoted to “reproductive rights” would (without any apparent twinge of conscience) violate human rights so egregiously.

6. The Gosnell case involves the regulation of abortion clinics.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the clinic must be portrayed as under siege from anti-abortion extremists. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that will keep people from pushing for policy change and further regulation of Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics.

7. The Gosnell case exposes the disproportionate number of abortion clinics in inner cities and the disproportionate number of abortions among minority groups.

CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!




Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the discussion must be framed in terms of providing “access” for low-income, minority women. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from wondering if perhaps some abortion providers are “targeting” low-income, minority women.

8. The Gosnell case competes with recent stories about states enacting broad laws banning many abortions.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the choice of coverage must focus on the threat to a woman’s “right to choose.” But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that will keep Americans from joining together to enact more common-sense regulation of late-term abortions.
This is another example of just how America has been dumbed down by progressives for more than fifty years!

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/13/eight-reas...
Waiyusotan

Flemingsburg, KY

#94136 Apr 13, 2013
I always knew I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94137 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the GOP won’t challenge vote fraud
Posted on November 15, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn
Friends and Patriots,
It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding.
Are you ready for this?
Here we go...
...
ut our screaming and hollering are to no avail. No one is listening to us. Not even the Republican Party.
Here’s why...
The Republican Party made an agreement 30 years ago with the Democrat Party NOT to ensure voting integrity and NOT to pursue suspected vote fraud.
Yes. You read it correctly.
As modified in 1987, the Consent Decree defined “ballot security activities” to mean “ballot integrity, ballot security or other efforts to prevent or remedy vote fraud.”
Since 1982, that Consent Decree has been renewed every year by the original judge, Carter appointee District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise, now 88 years old. Long retired, Debevoise comes back yearly for the sole purpose of renewing his 1982 order for another year.
Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an
Obama appointee ...
Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr.,
of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
MORE HERE:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...
joandarc November 15, 2012 at 10:50 am ...
Indeed, Dr. Eowyn, this is the most important post you have ever written. What happened in this Consent Decree is absolutely unthinkable, unfathomable and frankly, I have no words to describe how crooked it is and the fact that the same judge came back every year, although retired, to tend to this Decree is an indictment in and of itself.
All of these facts are really remarkable reflecting that Obama was chosen for the presidency many years ago. It is also incredible that Obama’s court appointee denied the recent Republican Party’s attempt to eradicate this Consent Decree, most probably because of the recent voter fraud issues. The fact that the DNC’S 2012 Platform excluded any mention of God, also verifies that the Communists, atheists, have taken over the Democratic Party and its platforms and issues, insuring that the five non-negotiable issues, intrinsically evil practices, go their way, i.e. abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, human cloning and homosexual marriage.
As you know, we are faced with more than a breakdown of the Republican Party, we are faced with pure evil,“in your face” evil and the Democrats and their regime know it and they don’t care about it.
``````````
AMEN!
LMFAO!!

You all come up with more horseshit websites than I've ever seen.

You idiots LOST!!

Plain and simple.

And.... Will continue to lose.

Old, stale, out of touch, racist.

Republican Party is DEAD!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94138 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!
You all come up with more horseshit websites than I've ever seen.
You idiots LOST!!
Plain and simple.
And.... Will continue to lose.
Old, stale, out of touch, racist.
Republican Party is DEAD!!
The GOP controls 30 governorships, the House of Representatives, and has a good chance at taking the Senate in the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 14 min Kyboy 3,610
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 22 min Hoe Down 35,617
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 158,073
Trump Health Care 3 hr Traveler 11
white sissy boy needs c#ock 5 hr Gator 4
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,201
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,679
Pea and Wee PLLC 6 hr Amy 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages