'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229116 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ester

Winchester, KY

#93005 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A BLATANT violation of the Fourth Amendment
Bugging ... seriously ...
Watergate AGAIN!
Ohhhhhhh k ...
You can't "record" the police ...
BUT ...
someone bugs a Senators office!
Priceless ....
No need going to amendments. Demonrats have NO moral values,laws or any way of telling the truth or knowing when they are telling a lie. The constitution has gotten in their way and will and are trying to make it null and void.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93006 Apr 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Oh, the people know who to blame. And we got
tired of the BS, and elected 2xWinner.
BARACK OBAMA
MY MAN.
READ IT AND WEEP "HATERS"
I don't "hate" anyone. I am also very aware who our President is.

Please share with us what Obama has done to be considered a "winner".

Thank you.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93007 Apr 9, 2013
Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think it is right for YOU to insult rocks or to compare them in that way. Rocks have and will always have a purpose on the universe.
Sorry, I won't do that again. I have more respect for rocks than I do libotards. Sorry,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93008 Apr 9, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
Do you watch MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.? I hope you are aware they are clearly liberal. Are you intelligent?
Really

United States

#93009 Apr 9, 2013
White suspect is in custody after stabbing 14 fellow students in Texas.

BREAKING NEWS......
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93010 Apr 9, 2013
Hey libtards, feel stupid yet? LOLOL,

Obama defends plan to cut Medicare and Social Security
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/04/09/bu...
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93011 Apr 9, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab, aren't you the one that claims you are living on a govt. retirement pension? Hows this working out for you libby? Come on now and tell us just how great your traitor in chief is, your own man really cares now doesn't he. Oh well, write it off as being Bushs or the republicans fault. baaaaaaaaaa

The Obama administration’s budget proposal, due to be released on Wednesday, will incorporate all of the spending cuts included in previous “Grand Bargain” proposals, including sharp cuts in Medicare, Social Security, federal worker pensions and other vital programs.

baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93012 Apr 9, 2013
Glad N. Korea is taking him serious. baaaaaaaa

White House officials indicated in a press conference last week that the budget proposal will include $1.2 trillion in spending cuts over ten years, including $400 billion in cuts to Medicare and other health care programs and $130 billion from reducing inflation calculations linked to Social Security payments.

baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93013 Apr 9, 2013
Good Job Libs! waaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm just curious, just who is gonna pay all these new 'taxes', Obama would never expect his trolls to pay more now would he, LOLOL, anybody with any money at all already has it invested, withdrawn or moved off shore.

Obama Cuts Medicare, Social Security for More Taxes

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/0...
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93014 Apr 9, 2013
Unions busted, 17 trillion $ in debt, economic growth at .5% with 85 billion $ printed every month to keep the economy propped up, wall street inflated and on the verge of a massive correction, housing market still in shambles, oblamercare causing layoffs and part time employees to have reduced hours, gas prices highest in history, food prices highest in history, massive drough in the U.S., and oblamer is playing golf.

all I can say is, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93015 Apr 9, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
RuPaul 'ain't' gay, but his husband is. Are you his husband? baaaaaaaa

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#93016 Apr 9, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired SOF = Retired SOB
Don't hate me 'cause I am right!

Location hidden

#93017 Apr 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have the black vote, and with the republicans views towards Latinos being the same as you all have had since the 40's for black voters.... You can't win another presidential election.
Last nail in your coffin happened at CPAC.
Quit the crying about dens putting blacks in chains racist!! Your true colors are showing.
We know who the REAL party of the Klan is! The party that has Muslim's that follow the Nation of Islam, a black theology/marxist president! We know wHo the real racist are! IT ISN'T THE REPUBLICANS!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93018 Apr 9, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lets start all over
what's up puss?
Not much, fuch face!!!

Location hidden

#93019 Apr 9, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking about me?
no one is taking my guns
(might give them to Michele, she's pretty0
You continue to support Obama and he will!! The seed has been planted!!

Location hidden

#93020 Apr 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Does Rush Limbaugh ring a bell? Or Glenn Beck, or O'Reilly or all the other Racists like Reagan.
Prove one racist thing they have said!
Justice Dale

United States

#93021 Apr 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves YOU Justice Dale and Myself, are NOT represented in Washington DC.
Obama was the first President in American history that received the highest amounts from average citizens and yet his policies are continuing most of Bush/Cheney.
Obamacare used the same template as Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug bills, which all Americans are still paying the highest prices for medicines.
The Guns, The Gays, The Abortion, etc. et. cetera, are wedge issues used to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
Sounds like you want a bloody revolution!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93022 Apr 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means
National Debt When Jimmy Carter arrived at the White House
Oct 13, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3l7rbx /$660 billion./
Added during Carter's four years:$337 billion.
Added during Ronald Reagan's eight years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during George H. W. Bush's four years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during Bill Clinton's eight years:$1.5 trillion.
Added during George W. Bush's seven years, nine months:$4.5 trillion.
Portion of the $9.5 trillion added to the national debt during the past 31 years and seven months that came during Republican presidencies:$7.7 trillion.
Percentage of that $7.7 trillion added during George W. Bush's two terms: 58%.
Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means
=========
HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
Where is Obama's debt for the past four years?
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#93023 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Obama's debt for the past four years?
Those dumb ass liberals can't count high enough to add Obama's trillions and trillions of debt to the stats. Nancy Pelosi is trying to come up with a cute little catchy replacement name for Obama's record breaking debt numbers.
poster judge

Edmonton, KY

#93024 Apr 9, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate me 'cause I am right!
None of us can muster up enough feelings for your ignorance to hate you much less believe the racism that you spew. You are just another poster child for ignorance breeding ignorance. You are the result of that democrat/liberal practice. No more no less. Don't matter never will. Just one more poster for people to spank on a daily basis in debates. That is all. You are dismissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 10 min Fhopenot 2,268
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 22 min old dude 26
Pikeville bingo shutdown 1 hr Yeah 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 149,020
Low life's with new cars and four wheelers !! ... 5 hr Discouraged 7
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 10 hr Power Circle Control 20
expo another epic fail 12 hr Elitest Pikeville 21
Island Creek shooting Wed legal eagle 142

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages