'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
80,381 - 80,400 of 146,291 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'FREE' BREAST IMPLANTS WHILE PATIENTS STARVE
Saga of 'distressed' flat-chested woman a preview of Obamacare?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/free-breast-implan...
Sick bunch of people in this world.

You are right, this is a preview of Obamacare.

Healthcare Bill
Section 1233
H. R. 3200
ADVANCED Care Planning
Death Panels
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Anybody know in what interest *of the American people or the country* this thip was for? Or just another nice million dollar get-away for the vice and his entourage?
The Truth:
Vice President Biden and his entourage travelled to London and Paris in February 2013 where they stayed in costly five star hotels. This according to a March 22, 2013 article by ABC News that said that the State Department contracts for the Hyatt Regency London tabulated to $459,338.65 and the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand's tab was $585,000.50.
The article also said, "While the figure may be eye-popping, a State Department official said these costs are par for the course in high-level international trips as they also include accommodations for staff, security details and military personnel."
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/BIDEN-...
All expense paid trip for Biden (he is Catholic) to see the Pope.
breaker ten four

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

From 2009 to 2013, the U.S. government has spent $1,188,382 on puppetry-related expenses. Some of the expenses include puppet shows for kids on educational topics. Others include puppet-based research. In 2010, the taxpayer-funded National Science Foundation awarded the University of Central Florida a $199,754 research grant for “Efficient Control and Transmission of Digital Puppetry.”

The UCF website explains the project thusly:

The purpose of this project is to improve the quality of experiences that can be provided by the puppeteering paradigm (more varied behaviors, enhanced quality of service, reduced latency), while simultaneously reducing the barrier to entry (cost and complexity of set-up, cognitive load on puppeteer, need for extensive training).

In February 2013, the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts invested $25,000 into something called “In the Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask,” a Minneapolis project that will “support the development of a new work by puppetry artists in the Sampo Box Program.”

In 2009, tax dollars also funded research involving “puppet choreography and automated marionettes” at Northwestern University to the tune of $358,410
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama Bin Laden says, "I just gave Monsanta new special privileges while America debated Gay Marriage."

"Even the Libertarians were distracted? Not bad."

Anyone not familiar with Monsanta Corp., this is just a few facts. This company gross billions yearly. They have invented a new technique, "a genetically proven seed" which can only be used once by farmers.

This way, our gov. controls the growth of crops. Seeds can be utilized only once and must be purchased every year, thus, increasing spenditures, decreasing profits and controlling the amt. of crops to be grown.

Otherwords: Our gov. will control what a person consumes in food.

P.S. this company also makes herbicides.......deadly herbicides.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LIBERAL LOGIC101

When White Democrats criticize Black Republicans---its about the issues.

When White Republicans criticize Black Democrats---its racism.
mockingbird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The birds are singing not for gold or fame.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

PERSPECTIVE

There's no such thing as a good or bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing.

A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guy.
Repukes

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

What are all you fright wingers whining about. Obama is a great leader and will fix every thing like he has promised. Even though I never worked does not mean I can not voice my opinion though. I do love the food stamps, free beer, cable television and health care. I know I am ignorant but that should not stop me from trying to act smart. I love my ten cats.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Michelle (Jezebel) Obama presents Oscar for Argo, Ben Affleck's movie about the sucessful rescue of 6 Americans in Iran in 1979.

How about we make a movie about YOUR husband's rescue of our ambassadors in Benghazi, Michelle?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the National Debt.
Uncle Tab

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for agreeing with me Repukes. We ignorant trolls must stick together. These fright wingers out smart us too much so we must gang up on them when we can. I for one am tired of being a loser troll and ignorant. I have decided to study for my GED then use my free government benefits for being mentally handicapped and go back to school and learn how to cook. Sitting on the couch watching soap operas for the past 30 years really rotted both my brain and my teeth. As soon as Obama care takes full effect I am going to get a new set of teeth and a treadmill. Just because we are ignorant does not mean we have to be unhappy.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh they did impeach Nixon dummy.
Better think before you post wtf. You are one of us. An ignorant hick troll and what you just posted is incorrect. Nixon was not impeached. He resigned. You are confusing Nixon with Elvis. He was impeached by a liberal congress for giving away his money to poor people before congress could confiscate it for welfare payments. Get with the program you ignorant hick.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Good job Uncle Tab. We morons must stick together before we get over run by the smart people. There is power in numbers and the more ignorant people like you and I that are on food stamps the longer we can keep our politicans in there. I still plan on coming out of the closet. How about you?
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I do plan on coming out of the closet. Probably by tomorrow. I just have to discuss it further with my cats.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama Bin Laden says, "I just gave Monsanta new special privileges while America debated Gay Marriage."
"Even the Libertarians were distracted? Not bad."
Anyone not familiar with Monsanta Corp., this is just a few facts. This company gross billions yearly. They have invented a new technique, "a genetically proven seed" which can only be used once by farmers.
This way, our gov. controls the growth of crops. Seeds can be utilized only once and must be purchased every year, thus, increasing spenditures, decreasing profits and controlling the amt. of crops to be grown.
Otherwords: Our gov. will control what a person consumes in food.
P.S. this company also makes herbicides.......deadly herbicides.
http://m.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/09...

Imagine that!!

I'm very happy this poster is too stupid to do her own research when she's told to post something trying to make Obama bad.

Mitt Hussain Romney is elbow deep in this company.

Poor dumb republican doesn't have a clue making false quotes about someone.

I've owned an ignorant low education FalseNews watcher yet again.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

A guy goes to his eye doctor. They start talking as the doctor is examining his eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor says,"You need to stop playing with yourself." The guy replies, "Why Doc?" "Am I going blind?" The doctor says, "No, but you're upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/09...
Imagine that!!
I'm very happy this poster is too stupid to do her own research when she's told to post something trying to make Obama bad.
Mitt Hussain Romney is elbow deep in this company.
Poor dumb republican doesn't have a clue making false quotes about someone.
I've owned an ignorant low education FalseNews watcher yet again.
I am 100% sure, I have read many post in which you stated "Obama Bin Laden was president."

Well, is he?

Then if Obama Bin Laden or if you prefer Obortme, is president he could have veto this bill, not Romney.

What was it you said about ignorant and stupid?

lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

HOW GREEN ENERGY WORKS:

Obama Bin Laden says: "See? You give me your green and I give you the taxpayer's green!"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

"Illegal Immigrants---doing the job, the Americans won't do!"

......oh, really!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

POLITICS IN ILLINOIS

Where "cell numbers" on your business card has a slightly different meaning.

Just ask feloner, Blagojevich.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min pusherman_ 128,664
Maverick Bentley EQT 2 hr Anonymous 3
073014 2 hr Anonymous 25
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Musikologist 21,126
TJ Litafik 4 hr So what 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Ashby 26,189
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 5 hr illegal foreclosure 3
Highway Woman 5 hr Highway_Woman 21
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 hr Dumbo Ears is a Dumbo 76
paris cowboy = music 12 hr Musikologist 74
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) Thu Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000