'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,981 - 80,000 of 150,397 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are gun nuts.... So killing off your own isn't out of the realm of possibility.
I agree with you... You all will kill each other off to prove your points!
Unstable.... But we've come to expect that from you all.
YOU AGREE WITH ME!!! I didn't say that,you did,bub!
We aren't the one's stock piling hollow points, are we? You know what, your ass's won't be any safer than anyone's else's,when they start weeding out the poor and the white and the illegals.
Well Well

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Grandrand was an eye doctor from Bowling Green with a career politician father...where was his experience. Repukes can have an actor (Reagan/Swartznegger) but the Dems can't. I think she is quite experience. You have been misinformed with the NO experience. I think it speaks for itself and surpasses what grandrand had on his resume.
Ashley is a dedicated humanitarian. Her work as an advocate and activist dates to her undergraduate years at the University of Kentucky. At present, she serves on the Board of Directors of Population Services International, Defenders of Wildlife, and Shaker Village. She has traveled, literally, around the world, visiting grassroots programs that focus on poverty alleviation, public health, human rights, and social justice.
A small sampling of her advocacy work includes: Giving the keynote address on the modern slave trade to the 2008 General Assembly of the United Nations, testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on the urgent need to prevent the spread of HIV to girls and women, speaking to the National Press Club, appearing on major news programs, and filming 3 documentaries seen by over a billion people worldwide. She has served as an expert panelist/moderator at conferences such as the Clinton Global Initiative, the Women Deliver Conference, the International AIDS conference, and the Global Business Coalition to stop HIV, TB, and Malaria, and the National Press Club.
Additionally, she actively supports a number of organizations, ranging from Women for Women International, Women Thrive Worldwide, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council, Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Tennessee Refugee and Immigration Reform Committee. Her 2010 advocacy includes the DREAM Act, International Violence Against Women Act, the anti FGM bill, amongst others.
In 2009, she fulfilled her dream of going to graduate school. The Thursday prior to her husband winning the Indy 500 again, she graduated from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government with an MPA. Amongst other achievements at Harvard, she was awarded the Dean’s Scholar Award for her work in the Harvard Law class, Gender Violence: Law and Social Justice.
http://ashleyjudd.com/about/
She received a master's degree in public administration from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.
Read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd
I think she can do more for Kentucky and the country than grandrand and old turtleman put together.
DITCH MITCH
the Demogagger is still puking! Lol!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
the Demogagger is still puking! Lol!
AND still a one party DEM, unlike your repuke/teabagging parties fighting and eating each other. You will see more Dems get elected as they expose each other and more will turn to the Dems. Scares you lemming repukes don't it. hahaha

Gag on that repukes FOOLS .

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
mitch mcconnell will win 70% of the vote in ky , bring on dario francinis bitch it doesnt matter
Yeah, that is why they are spending millions on attack ads for someone who hasn't officially declared her candidacy. How rich is that. Not to mention even the repukes along with the teabaggers are looking for their own candidate to replace him. He is a latenight joke and needs to go. Even repukes see that now. hahaha

Scared of Ashley Judd is PRICELESS

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha repukes/teabaggers = lemming FOOLS.

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't the one's stock piling hollow points, are we? You know what, your ass's won't be any safer than anyone's else's,when they start weeding out the poor and the white and the illegals.
fear,doom and gloom. all the time. what is with this. you keep speaking about it enough, it's like you are trying to will it into existence. you let
hate and fear rule your lives. Sad day for you,
because you will not change the fact that Barack
Obama is the President of these United States of America. You can not change God's will. Read it
and weep.!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
mitch mcconnell will win 70% of the vote in ky , bring on dario francinis bitch it doesnt matter
He is already less than 70% of the vote. In 2008 he won by only 53%. Are you so dumb as to think everyone in KY has not forgotten about him doing this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure almost 100% sure you were on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers. You sound just like the guy that had this entire family living in the woods in a hole they had dug out in the ground. Which makes me wonder, of all the Preppers and Militia out there in the US if it is just a mental illness found only in Repubs?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama is POTUS.God`s will? Who knows,we have the ability to do dumb things and this must be one of them.
As far as Judd running for Ky Senator,do you realize she doesn`t live here?Don`t get all bothered over something until it could be likely.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>He is already less than 70% of the vote. In 2008 he won by only 53%. Are you so dumb as to think everyone in KY has not forgotten about him doing this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
I have said this before,have you looked at the tag on items put on that Bill?Sometimes one has to vote against something good because stupid amendments have been added.The both groups are gulty of this.
Lisa

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your little lapdog well-trained. What other tricks does he do for you? LOL!
Since doggie's are on your mind what does your lap doggie do for you?
Lisa

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure almost 100% sure you were on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers. You sound just like the guy that had this entire family living in the woods in a hole they had dug out in the ground. Which makes me wonder, of all the Preppers and Militia out there in the US if it is just a mental illness found only in Repubs?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject again in a few years.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
Care to make a wager on that? Mitch is way to old and moldy,he needs to go. Kentucky needs someone younger with fresh ideas. Frankly,i'm fed up with Mitch thinking he is the J.R. Ewing of Kentucky. DITCH MITCH!!!!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure almost 100% sure you were on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers. You sound just like the guy that had this entire family living in the woods in a hole they had dug out in the ground. Which makes me wonder, of all the Preppers and Militia out there in the US if it is just a mental illness found only in Repubs?
Since you think the show is a joke,why are you watching doomsday preppers? A little two faced there aren't you?
I think they are smart to prepp. Anything can happen.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumbest as anyone can be...country goat girl...really...'don't thread'...follow your own advice...goat girl...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!
I'm not her,you wad of spit up phleme. Check out how people are rating you,you are ignorant,go take your meds. with an extra glass of JJ's Kool-aide.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That fear and doom, gloom horeshit only works on you weak minded fools...... we strong minded folks dont buy into that.

they places youre fed this crap feeds on your weaknesses..... do yourself a favor.... change what you read.... none of it is true. You tools have been preaching the same bullshit for 6 years now and not ONE thing you say has proven to be correct.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Obama is POTUS.God`s will? Who knows,we have the ability to do dumb things and this must be one of them.
As far as Judd running for Ky Senator,do you realize she doesn`t live here?Don`t get all bothered over something until it could be likely.
Im sure she still has a home in Kentucky.

She probably has already taken the steps to reestablish residency in Kentucky.

You all have many more issues to worry about than where she lives.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You gutless ignorant repuke. You are a LIAR. He reinterated that the US will always back Israel. Wake up and smell the coffee. Haven't you seen the news. They loved him. Deny all you want to.
How Obama won over the Israeli public
By Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig, Special to CNN
Editor’s note: Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig are Middle East policy analysts whose work has appeared in CNN, Foreign Policy, Forbes, and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. The views expressed in this piece are their own.
When U.S. President Barack Obama told a packed Jerusalem Convention Center on Thursday evening that “As a politician, I can promise…political leaders will never take risks unless people push them to take some risks,” it became clear for all to see that the president had not come primarily to “reset” ties with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as some pundits had claimed, but rather to connect with the Israeli people. By ensuring the Israeli public that America would always have Israel’s back on issues of shared security such as Iranian prevention, while also pushing for peace with the Palestinians, the early assessment is that President Obama used his bully pulpit abroad effectively. In so doing, he won the trust of a skeptical Israeli public necessary for the United States to advance its foreign policy goals in the Middle East.
President Obama embarked on this “reset” by “convinc[ing] most Israelis that he has a real feel for their national narrative,” argued Ehud Ya’ari, a senior Israeli journalist and political commentator for Israel’s Channel 2 news. In contrast to his speech to Egyptian youths in 2009 (in which some argued the president legitimized Israel’s existence only through the prism of the Holocaust), the president recognized Judaism’s 3,000 years historical roots in the land of Israel through both his speeches and through his deeply symbolic visits to the tomb of Zionist pioneer Theodor Herzl and to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Equally critically, President Obama reaffirmed in his Thursday speech – in his own words and directly to the Israeli people – his commitment to ensuring Israel’s security, speaking of the “unbreakable” nature of the U.S.-Israel relationship and promising his audience that “America will do what we must to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.”
The results of the president’s charm offensive, experts say, have been superlative.“The president captured the hearts of the Israeli people,” said Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, head of the Tel Aviv-based Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) and former head of the Israeli Defense Force’s Military Intelligence Directorate.“He has become a new Clinton,” added Ya’ari, evoking the memory of a president who deftly managed to win over the hearts and minds of the vast majority of the Israeli population during his time in the White House.“[Obama] has indeed turned the page in the way Israelis perceive him.”
At this critical juncture in the U.S.-Israel relationship, the Israeli people finally see President Obama as an ally who holds their best interests at heart. As the president returned to Washington on Saturday evening, he found himself significantly empowered to achieve American objectives in the Middle East – at long last, with the Israeli people at his side.
http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/ ...
Much to the repukes dismay. He accomplished the mission.
DITCH MITCH
Keep dreaming, this is all you have or should I say keep idolizing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject again in a few years.
You do know in the US we have elections every four years. It's hard to take over all a VP, 435 House members, 100 Senators, and 9 Supreme Court members in just 4 years to get them to go along with a secret plot to kill Americans.
Most of those confined to mental hospitals suffer from Paranoid delusions.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do you EVER research anything????????? I have decided you are as Bat Shit crazy as the Anti-American Woman. Did you miss out on the part where Israel bestowed the Highest Medal of Honor upon our President? An Honor never given to another President before Obama.
Do you know that 60% of ALL the homes built around Israel is NOT on the land they were given?
When you have common sense (which you indeed lack)don't need to research anything but the Bible and I read this daily.

Israel is holy land given by GOD and it is an abomination for Israel to part with it.

Stay strong Israel---stupid liberals are in every nation.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
are you saying that Gods does dumb things? yep!!
that's what you said. sorry for ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police policy 10 min slammer 19
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Uninformed idiot 756
Johns Creek becoming a high school? 1 hr Faa Que 7
Susan Patton the Hypocrite 1 hr proud 7
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Tigger 21,366
Smile 1 hr u know me 131
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 130,329
Blacks crying again 3 hr Patriot 111
A very wise and respected Judge 4 hr opinion 14
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 5 hr know it alls 76